Seals of Magus Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Odd... I don't think these demons have seals," Arilyn mused and reached closer to pat the cock of the closest demon. All the while the alchemist was backing away from her.

"I guess you never considered the bad sides of having weak-willed minions," Arilyn grinned in a way that made the alchemist attempt to run away. Though a telekinetic blast pushed him to the floor while flames engulfed his body. But only his clothes burned away.

"You sure have some interesting fashion choices," Arilyn commented while she stepped next to the man. He now only had the silver helmet that was revealed to be locked to his head at a closer inspection. It only had a small hole for his mouth and weird obsidian crystals covered his eyes. Though the elf's attention quickly went to his purple cock that was clearly demonic in nature.

Arilyn moved closer with a devious smile only to boost her strength to drag the alchemist into a nearby crouch cage. Then she grabbed some hand binds and used telekinesis to make the man lift his arms up from the cage to lock him kneel to its edge. It was just perfectly positioned for his half-erect purple cock to peek out of the cage. Though it began to harden the moment Arilyn focused more lust on it.

"Let me guess, you did not do all this just to have a bigger cock," Arilyn mused. The only reply she got was for the cock to twitch in its full demonic glory. The purple veins bulged and the mushroom tip bloated.

"How should I interrogate you?" Arilyn asked with a head tilt and used a telekinetic burst to playfully tug from the alchemist's cock and balls. He just kept staring even when the tall elf stepped closer to hitch her hem to her hip. Though he did tilt his head a bit to see all the way to her crotch.

"Oh well, if you are not going to talk, I just need to examine what you were up to," Arilyn shrugged and went to look at the gems. Though the smell from the nearby cauldron shifted her focus.

"Hmm... this potion smells like demons," Arilyn mused and used a silver spoon to take some of the purple liquid into a flask. "I guess you need to taste it to find out what it does."

Arilyn stepped again to tower over the cage with her firm legs and tilted the flask over the alchemist's masked head. She rubbed the glass into his bound hands while letting his cock touch her leg almost like by accident.

"It transforms the part of the body it is applied to by corrupting the flesh," the alchemist uttered. Though his tone that was a bit distorted by the helmet did not tell if he was more motivated by fear than lust. By now he defiantly felt both even as Arilyn could only sense one of them.

"So you mean if I dripped this to your hand, it would turn demonic? Just like your cock?" Arilyn asked while rubbing the tip into her bare calf almost in sync with the flask into his arm.

"Yes," came a grunted reply. It triggered Arilyn to crouch down in a way that almost landed her crotch to the alchemist's tip. Then she tilted the flask only to push her own finger in to feel up the liquid. The following sensation was similar to when a demon would attempt to corrupt a mortal, but it was clear the substance was a bit more refined than that even as Arilyn had no trouble resisting it.

The alchemist observed silently Arilyn's weird insertion play with her finger and the flask until she was sure she could not draw any magic from it. Then the peckish elf sent the glass object flying back into the cauldron while she focused on the big purple cock.

"Now, be a good prisoner, and let me test the potency of your seed," Arilyn grinned. Even with her prisoner's body revealed, the only redeeming part of him was his cock. He was a thin and pale man who clearly spent more time in the dungeon than anywhere else.

"What are you planning whore?" the alchemist uttered even as Arilyn turned around to present her exposed rear to him.

"You can't still be a virgin?" Arilyn asked back and pressed the man's mushroom tip to her vulva. She backed a bit so her feet entered the cage but kept her hip in the teasing position. Though it enabled the alchemist to shift his kneeling position to plunge half of his length into the waiting elven folds.

"So eager, I knew you were a virgin who just wanted a bigger dick," Arilyn teased and pushed her hip against the cage bars. It enabled the man's tip to slide into the elastic top side of her inner gate.

"Like a filthy whore like you could agitate me, I have fucked many of you into subservient slaves," the alchemist irked and focused on feeling the folds in a planning stage of the upcoming assault.

"Ooh really, I don't think you could even make me beg with this size," Arilyn retorted and moved her hip like she wanted the man to go faster already. It triggered him to start his awkward assault against the cage bars with his hip.

"Such insolence can only come from ignorance," the alchemist grunted even as his thrusts tried to chase Arilyn's hip that retreated to hinder his moves. Though just half of his length entering her was enough to drive him towards a climax. Though as he reached that moment, he realized something was denying it from him.

Arilyn pressed her ass again against the cage just to drive in the point that the alchemist could not cum. Though he did not stop trying and even thrust faster. The elf's vulva traced his soaked length but no matter how tight her walls were, the cock thrusting into them was not able to release.

"What are you doing to me?" the alchemist uttered. He did not slow down on purpose but the strain from the repeated movements was starting to be felt by his scholarly body.

"If you want to cum, tell me something that will satisfy me," Arilyn replied with a glance over her shoulder. She even swayed her hip a bit but it only made the man's urge to cum worse. So not even the small twisting bend helped him with it.

"I serve a power far more powerful than anything you can dream of, you should submit to him," the alchemist boomed after a pause. But despite his declaration, he still kept plunging into the elf's hole in a quest for a climax.

"I might, just tell me more about this power," the elf replied with an increasingly playful tone. All the while she focused her succubus seal abilities to maximize the man's lust towards her.

"Don't take me as a fool, I'm not so weak as to be swayed by an elf slut," the alchemist flared. "My master will offer you to be my slave if I ask of it."

"Sounds like a caring master, why do you serve him?" Arilyn asked and again retreated with her ass. Then she bent down even more and reached with her hands to spread her rear cheeks. A move that only served to tease the alchemist as it reduced the length he was able to enter her due to the limitations of the cage.

"For power, and to fuck bitches like you," the alchemist declared and did a few stronger strikes just like to drive in his point. Though even as Arilyn kept him rock-hard, the lack of stamina in the rest of his body was making his breathing ragged. And the constraining silver helmet was definitely not helping with that as it did not have a separate hole for the nose outside the mouth.

"And to get a get a fat demon cock to impress ladies," Arilyn added and pressed her ass back against the cage. Then her hands grabbed the bars on the sides to help balance her torso to lean down.

"Your wet elf cunt sure is impressed, takes me like a good demon whore," the alchemist irked. Arilyn's vulva was almost glued to him and dragged along his bulged veins like a suction cup. Transparent juices had even spilled down to his balls.

"I love it when you talk dirty, time to cum, cock-slave," Arilyn declared and used a telekinetic burst to slam the cock as deep into her as possible. At that moment it exploded with raw heat and the alchemist did not need extra encouragement to pump his hip. His demon-tainted nectar washed the elf's insides and coated every fold only to be slowly absorbed.

For several moments Arilyn just bit her lower lip while experiencing the pulses of her seals that made her womb tingle. The reaction of her body had been stronger than she had hoped for even if it could be contributed to the lack of sex for a few days.

"Not that potent, but it has exotic flavor to it," the redhead elf mused while she felt the demon magic flow into her. Even if the man had no seals, the semen from his mutated cock compared to stronger imps.

"Potent enough to make your cunt drip," the alchemist declared like he was taking pride in something even the weakest demons with a cock could inflict on Arilyn. Though she still retreated from the cock while presenting her ass. Her hands went even to spread her cheeks to show the masked man how his seed almost dripped out of her before it absorbed into her vulva.

"You know what to do if you want more," Arilyn voiced while making magically sure the man had no way to get naturally flaccid as long as she stayed close to him. Not to mention he still had enough to drip the remains of his seed to the floor.

"I won't betray my master, but I can give you something to boost your powers. I have developed a special gem that absorbs the seed of demons. It seems to suit your tastes," the alchemist voiced. "The left-most iron box."

Arilyn stood up and walked to the shelf while making sure her hem did not drop below her hip. There she took out a red pearl from the mentioned box. Even if the trinket would not have any value to her, playing along a bit could reveal more secrets.

"Just test how well it converts semen to power, drip some of my seed on it," came further instructions. Arilyn sensed barely any power from the pearl even when comparing to the other trinkets in the laboratory.

"You are telling me that if I push this gem into my cum dripping pussy, I will gain great powers?" Arilyn asked while walking back towards the cage. But she had already absorbed all the semen she had gotten.

"Sure, do that, and you will have powers of your dreams," the alchemist promised. It triggered Arilyn to drop the pearl to the floor for it only to roll into some of the spilled cum from before on its own. The pearl distorted and suddenly lunged towards Arilyn. She focused as strong of a telekinetic blast as she could to stop it but the pearl pierced through the level of magic she managed to muster. Though it was enough to redirect its trajectory past her only for it to fly at her from behind.

A sharp pulse filled Arilyn's ass that was strong enough to shake her knees. In the next moment, the tall elf fell to the floor with a convulsion. Foreign will suddenly crawled along her spine and she gasped. Though in seconds it was clear it lacked the power to be anything more than an annoying pulse to the four-seal magus.

"Such a dumb bitch, only use you have is your holes," the alchemist still irked like he was unaware of who had won the short struggle of control. "Now be a good obedient slut and come open this cage."

Arilyn stood up with as a blank expression she could and walked to the cage to manually open the hand binds and the hatch. The alchemist climbed out and gave a hard slap to her ass. As there was no reaction he leaned to her tall back and stretched the robe to free her notable breasts.

"You will be my personal pleasure hole, just a holster for my needs," the alchemist breathed into Arilyn's neck while twisting her nipples. "I wanted a one-seal for my experiments but who knew I could get someone stronger. Even I underestimated my abilities."

As there was still no reaction, the alchemist licked Arilyn's neck before pushing her over the cage. Then he gave her a series of loud slaps before moving away.

"Now stay there like a statue," the alchemist commanded and walked to the desk to fiddle with a mechanism under it. It opened the side cabin. From there he took out a notebook and began writing to it.

"I'm truly the greatest alchemist ever, not even a magus is a match for my genius," the man kept gleefully muttering. "I need to examine this method carefully, so I can turn every damn magus into my slave."

"First I need to figure out if you can hear me like the other sluts, and how many seals you have," the alchemist voiced and stood up. He walked behind Arilyn and slapped her ass one more time with his notebook.

"Stand up and face me, I want to see the despair in your eyes," the alchemist commanded and Arilyn straightened up from the cage. Then she slowly turned around but it was the one holding the notebook who had a moment of despair in his hidden eyes. The magus elf had turned with a wicked smile while holding her robe high enough to show all four of her seals.

"So you have a lot of juicy diaries hidden around, thanks a lot," Arilyn grinned and grabbed the notebook.

"Move back," the alchemist commanded only to have his neck grabbed by boosted power that far outmatched his mortal limits.

"As if, you greatest dummy, this is nearly not enough to control me. Back to the cage with you," Arilyn voiced while she locked the man back into his cage. "Just thinking what hideous things you planned to make my poor Claude do gives me the creeps."

"My master has unlimited power, a thief of magic could never compare to him," the alchemist boomed. The choices he had done with his words made a tilted smile spread on Arilyn's lips.

"Ooh, you serving a demon? That's lame, is that mask-like part of the eternal slavery contract?" Arilyn asked with an overly cheerful tone. The alchemist immediately realized he had given away a very important confirmation.

"I'm sure you have notes all over this place, so I'm going to examine your creations, and rank their cocks and semen," Arilyn grinned and headed for the two coffins that hid artificial demons. She was not going to pass an opportunity to use them like seed dispensaries since there were no prepared summoning circles around and she was getting a bit hungry for magic.

** * **

At first, Claude had been happy that Irene had gotten them two rooms at the inn. The women were going to share one and he had his own. That night he slept way better than at the riverboat and he was well-rested in the morning. He even ate breakfast on the ground floor before being bothered by the lack of any other customers at the inn. But a guard sergeant in a blue tunic came to Claude just when he was about to go check if the women still slept.

"You are the magus, right?" the sergeant asked with an oddly blunt tone Claude was not used to. Especially not after starting to wear the grey robe.

"That I am," Claude replied.

"There was a demon sighted and the lord has asked me to bring you to check it," the sergeant voiced. The more he talked, the stranger the strain in his tone became.

"Then I better find my senior magi before we go," Claude said and stood up from the table. The sergeant followed him to the door where his seniors were supposed to be but there was no response to the knock. Though as the door was not even locked he could look in to confirm that nobody was inside.

"That's odd, I don't think anybody even slept in here," Claude mused while looking at the well-placed sheet that did not match what was usually left after Arilyn.

"It's urgent, just come with me," the sergeant almost commanded.

"I'm sure my tutor is here somewhere, have you seen a redhead elf in green robes?" Claude asked and he could have sworn he saw the soldier's pupils dilate with a short delay. Then he swallowed hard.

"I have not... on second thought, we should locate your seniors before facing the demon," the sergeant uttered and rushed out of the inn.

"Don't tell me she whored herself to him or something," Claude muttered and went to study the books about controlling one-seal imp's powers in his room.

** * **

By now Arilyn was not sure how long she had been squeezing the fat artificial demon cock in her pussy. No matter how much she pumped out of it, the purple rod always had some more to give. Even if the seed was not that potent, it had still allowed the elf magus to replenish her magic due to the lack of alternatives.

"No need to hold back, just jerk yourself," Arilyn voiced to the alchemist that was still locked in his cage. He had been silently staring at the nubile elf mount one of the demons while deep throating the other now and then. One of them laid down obediently while the other just stood there with an erection that was heavy enough to make his dick stay horizontal.

Even as the alchemist's cock was rock-hard, he still only observed how Arilyn rotated her hip on the cock she was crouching on while tapping the other to her face. She had not removed her green robe but she had neither hid her breasts back under it.

"Just how much more can they give? Will they turn into dry husks if I keep going?" Arilyn asked before sliding her tongue along the bulged veins to make sure they did not dry up from her saliva. She was not sure if the fast cycle they produced semen was intentional or accident and the caged man refused to tell her.

Arilyn's hands slid to stroke the demon's bloated balls while she lifted his length with her face. For a moment she playfully milked the multitude of marbles that were hidden inside the leathery sacks.

"So you sure this is all the notes you have hidden away?" Arilyn suddenly asked. She had not just been fucking the demons in the past hours, she had also examined most of the laboratory and piled all the notebooks and papers she could find on the desk. Though she had not bothered to read properly any of them as none of it was applicable to enhance her own magic in a clear way.

"You found these just fine on your own, why would I help you now?" the alchemist flared. He had the perfect sideways view of Arilyn like she had positioned the demons just for him to see the action better.

"So you mean there is still more to be found?" Arilyn asked and turned her face in a way that slid the cock to the top of her head.

"Don't ask me, I'm just watching a dirty elf whore taking demon cock," the alchemist irked. He finally reached his hand to his purple manhood to start jerking it.

"Ooh, so you have been paying attention, good for you," Arilyn voiced and lifted her hip as it was the time for the demon below her to cum again. Though as she did so, she heard steps approaching the metal door of the lab.

"I guess we are getting company," Arilyn mused but did not stop the bulged veins sliding against her folds. The tip was bobbing in and out of her inner gate's elastic side cavity, and every time it did so, her womb pulsed in unison with her lust demon seals.

"Let's see how you fare against an army," the alchemist mused but then there were strong strikes against the door. They battered it hard until the hinges began to crack.

"I guess they forgot where they hid the key," Arilyn grinned just before the door slammed open and the city guards in blue tunics streamed into the room. They had shields and swords, and they pointed their weapons equally at anything in the room. Though they did keep their distance more from the elf and the two demons than from the caged prisoner.

"Are you the magus sent by the king?" the guard sergeant asked. He was a different one from the one Arilyn had met before. There was genuine confusion in the man's eyes from what he was seeing, but his first question hinted something had been explained to him in advance.

"What are you going to do with that information?" Arilyn asked with a tilted head. Her hip did not stop gyrating on the cock like she wanted to finish her interrupted meal before anything else. Not to mention every man who had come to observe her had varying levels of lust aimed at her.

"We are here to save you... not that you seem to need it," Irene's voice echoed in the dungeon as the sergeant just stared at Arilyn for a moment. The two-seal apprentice magus stepped past them with her usual calm looks.