Seals of Magus Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good job in discovering this vile ring of traitors," the sergeant suddenly uttered like he remembered something. Meanwhile, some of the guards tried to poke the alchemist with their swords but burning hot balls of fire drove them away from his cage.

"Traitors, you say? I would appreciate it if you kept him alive, I don't care about the rest but the alchemist comes to meet the archmagus," Arilyn voiced and the sergeant waved his men to back away.

"The duke has commanded to execute all the traitors on the spot," the sergeant declared.

"Are you telling me the alchemist works for the duke and betrayed him?" Arilyn asked with a head tilt that pushed the cock. For a moment it twitched almost like it was going to cum but she knew there was no more seed in it at this time.

"No, he never worked for our lord," the sergeant replied. "My Lord would never hire such a vile creature."

"Then how can he be a traitor?" Arilyn shrugged and made the cock slide down her cheek. Oddly enough, her perverse displays did not seem to distract the sergeant that much.

"He is clearly the mastermind behind this operation, and been harming the citizen," the sergeant retorted even as his cock turned rock hard from a subtle lust attack from Arilyn. The change barely showed in his tone even if his eyes jerked a bit. He was clearly a well-disciplined warrior.

"Might be but he is clearly able to do all kinds of weird things with demons, so judgment about him is reserved for the archmagus and the king," Arilyn voiced while cleaning some of the salivae the cock had left on her cheek.

"Then we shall do as you say," the sergeant said after Irene stepped past him.

"Anyways, how did you find me?" Arilyn asked while focusing her eyes on her purple-robed tutee. Though she also pushed the cock to her forehead.

"Since you did not show up at the inn, I asked the night patrol to keep an eye on you. I'm so happy they communicate with each other so well," Irene replied without even a shift of emotion. Though her green eyes were more intense than usual.

"I did not know you cared so much about me," Arilyn grinned with another head tilt that dropped the cock to cover her eyes before she dove under it to have it rest against the back of her head.

"I just warned them to be careful in case they saw you, it did not take long until they realized some group of the guards had captured you unlawfully," Irene voiced. She was one of the few in the room who dared to stare at Arilyn's bare body directly. Though the side glances from the soldiers made it clear the demons were their biggest reason to look away.

"That duke sure has some issues hiring loyal minions, must be a very incompetent man," Arilyn said. Irene showed no reaction to the comment but some of the guards sent sharp stares at the redhead.

"So was this place at fault with the disappearances?" Irene asked. "The thing we were sent to solve."

"How should I know? Let's just bring all this to our master and come back later if people keep going missing again," Arilyn exclaimed and slammed her hip down to make the semen blast all over her inner walls again. She bit into her lower lip with a grin while the magic flowed into her body. The magus elf was so close to her maximum capacity that she did not really want to leave before reaching it.

"I'm sure the archmagus will be pleased, you might even ruin your reputation with this merit," Irene mused and suddenly walked out of the room.

"Don't worry, I'm sure to share credit... and speaking of sharing. I hereby request aid in the name of the king, you guards are to carefully pack everything in this room. And your duke shall provide us a transport ship to the capital," Arilyn instructed and the sergeant simply nodded. His men began doing the task while Arilyn continued her quest to reach her full magical capacity.

** * **

One of the first things Archmagus Fibular told Arilyn to do was to bend over after she returned to the academy. So the nubile elf was now leaning over a desk in her master's personal summoning chamber.

"Interesting, the gem also consumes all bodily waste," Fibular mused while sticking two of his finger into Arilyn's ass. "Perfect for someone like you, just let me disable the control strands... there."

"Even if the trinket is amusing, I don't see how it has the same value as all the material she lost," Vulas voiced. The black-haired elf was one of the two six-seal magi that were ranked only below the archmagus in the academy.

"It's not really my fault the duke gave us such a bad ship it sunk halfway," Arilyn protested. She had thought that even if the lord had been cooperating with the alchemist, he would not have had the balls to sink his own ship while being in charge of the escort. Especially since she had used the mandate from the king to have him bear the responsibility.

"It's your fault for not managing to save at least something more useful than this pearl," Elidyr mused. The blue-haired elf was the other six-seal master magus. They were keenly observing Arilyn's bare ass from both ends of the desk. The junior elf had rolled up her green rope up to her waist and she still had nothing under it.

"I did save Claude... and Irene is alive," Arilyn muttered while Fibular finally pulled out his fingers.

"Even if Claude has some potential, I would not dare to measure his usefulness," Fibular said and moved to leave the room. "Report to me if you find anything else unusual from her body."

"Would it be possible for us to give a private lesson to Arilyn, to help with her studies?" Vulas asked. Even if he had mirror-like black eyes, he somehow managed to get a devious glimmer show on them.

"Hmm, my dear apprentice did lose the prisoner, the demons, the materials, and the notebooks, so she does deserve some extra lessons," Fibular voiced. "Especially since Irene was so diligent as to save the cargo manifest."

"Master, even if I can't prove it, I'm sure Irene is up to something," Arilyn voiced even as she kept bending over the desk like it would give her more mercy.

"I'm sure she is, like all my students," the archmagus mused. "Just be sure to tell everybody that I will be gone for a few days. It would sadden me if someone took liberties with my academy during it."

"We will, there will be no trouble," Vulas eagerly promised.

"I trust there won't, or I might need to give out some more punishment," Fibular mused and left the room.

"Are you ready for your lesson?" Vulas asked while Arilyn straightened up from the desk without bothering to lower her hem.

"I'm so glad I have two such diligent seniors teaching me," Arilyn shrugged. Both of the men were passable looking for elves and their seed was very potent, so she did not really have anything to complain about.

"The first lesson, call six-seals masters, only four to five are seniors," Elidyr voiced while fixing his icy white eyes on Arilyn's green ones.

"Alright, my masters, what exactly will you be teaching me today?" Arilyn asked.

"How to resist being forcefully imprinted with the fifth seal before you are ready to receive it," Vulas replied while Arilyn's ass was reflected from his black mirror eyes.

"Ooh great, an actual lesson," Arilyn irked. Though despite the pretense, Elidyr had moved to the summoning circle to set up a metal pillory. The redhead elf was more than familiar with it due to all the times Fibular had used her to pay demons for their magic.

"You have always been in such a hurry to get more seals, so improving your magic resistance and control should benefit you greatly," Vulas explained. He moved towards the pentagram from the desk to invite Arilyn to do the same.

"Don't worry, we will be making sure the demon won't go too far," Elidyr added while locking the last piece of the standing pillory in place. It was positioned to be just where the anti-demon barrier's edge would be.

"So we better make sure she is safely locked in before we start," Vulas grinned. It prompted the other elf male to open the pillory to invite Arilyn to walk to it. Its height forced her to kneel a bit to spread her legs to let Elidyr lock the padded metal bar back to its place. He did so with great care to make sure her hair was not trapped with her neck.

"I was thinking my favorite Watcher of Abyss, Militriel should be well suited for this lesson," Vulas mused and began setting up the summoning pentagram. Meanwhile, Elidyr's hands landed on Arilyn's hip and they lifted her green robe over her perky breasts.

"I trust you know the principles of resisting a forceful intrusion from a stronger demon?" Elidyr asked while only the metal yoke stopped him from completely leaning into Arilyn's back. Once sure the green robe stayed up, his hands slid down to feel up the perverse-looking seals on her lower stomach.

"It's my first time with a five-seal, anything specific I should know?" Arilyn voiced. Her senior was not only feeling her up but playfully pulsing her with intrusive magic to make her lust seals tingle. They tended to react to anything hostile like it simply meant sex sooner or later.

"I keep forgetting how well you have been trained by the archmagus, being taught by an older human than you must fill you with perverse shame I can't imagine," Elidyr voiced while his hard cock pressed through his robe into Arilyn's ass. She had seen it only a few times but the aligned blue ridges made it very memorable.

"I'm sure he can help you imagine that, if you are so interested," Arilyn voiced and she was rewarded by having her red pubic stripe grabbed. Elidyr's tugs were strong enough to even visibly move her vulva and clit.

"Please pretend to be a proper lady even as you don't shave properly, nothing would turn me on more," Elidyr said. But he backed away when Vulas activated the pentagram. The anti-demon barrier formed through Arilyn's body with a tingling sensation that was only made worse by the fact Elidyr had managed to make her a bit aroused.

A red mass pulsed into existence at the center of the summoning area. It formed into one large red eye that only had one black pupil. It was the first time for Arilyn to see such a demon outside the drawings in the books.

"Vulas, such a pleasure to meet you again," Militriel said with echoing ethereal tones despite not having a mouth. "I see you have something prepared for me."

"We wish to invite you to teach this apprentice with us, I trust you have the time," Vulas voiced while the demon's black pupil focused on the fully exposed front of the redhead elf. The lust aimed at her from the five-seal demon was enough to make her seals pulse.

"I do love teaching you elves, so consider my time, unlimited," Militriel mused. Arilyn could have sworn she saw how the demon's pupil zoomed into every detail of her body.

"As you can see, she is a four-seal magus and as concerned seniors, we wish to teach her how to resist forceful imprinting of the next seal before she is ready," Vulas explained.

"I assume, I can be forceful? Then agreed," Militriel replied and he suddenly dripped red goo to the floor.

Elidyr used the mechanism in the metal pillory to lower the binding part in a way that forced Arilyn to take steps towards the red demon goo. It also rotated the midsection to position her torso horizontally on her back with her head.

"I see you are giving me all the good parts," the demon mused as only Arilyn's head and hands were protected by the barrier.

"We will be in charge of the oral lessons," Elidyr voiced and dug out his large blue cock to rub its ridges on Arilyn's face. He had clearly been dying to do so as his veins pulsed hot against her face despite his focus on ice demons.

Vulas moved a wooden chair to the perfect position to have a sideways view of Arilyn like he just waited for his turn. His focus was more on the demon than on his peer who made the redhead lick the ridges of his shaft.

The red goo on the floor suddenly grew into multiple headless shapes. They were all demonic of nature with hard throbbing cocks. But none of them was identical to another, and that was true to their meaty rods.

"Seal of a succubus and three other lust demons, you truly brought me a tasty elf to observe. I will be sure to record every ecstatic movement of her body," Militriel voiced while the first of his headless minions slid his hands along Arilyn's spread thighs. The way she was balanced felt awkward even to her enhanced body, and the increased pulses from her seals were not making it feel any less disorienting.

"Arilyn is the favorite apprentice of the archmagus, so she is naturally something special," Vulas replied while a twisted cock with a bloated red tip pressed through Arilyn's vulva. Not only did it pulse her seals with pleasure but also with resistance. The magic of the fifth-seal demon tried to push into her body in a manner that felt even more playful than she had expected.

A power that far surpassed any four-seal demon or magus vibrated along Arilyn's walls. Even as it did not make a true push to imprint into her body, her seals radiated almost like by instinct to protect her.

"Ihii, ghii," Arilyn almost spat out her tongue only for Elidyr to rub his blue ridges to it. The reaction from the demon minion's cock pressing into her inner gate was far stronger than she had expected. Militriel clearly knew just what to do to make the elf's seals play with her body's sensations.

"Please send my regards to the archmagus, in case he would ever need my services," Militriel voiced while the first minion spread Arilyn's thighs as wide as he could before truly starting his assault. His cock was trying to match the elf's elastic insides almost as well as her folds were trying to match him.

"I'm glad you like her, so mind giving me a bit of something?" Vulas asked and reached his hand through the barrier. One of the headless minions took it only to dissolve and the magic from him flowed into the magus.

"Sublime potency, as always," Vulas voiced with a lick of his lips. His black eyes mirrored the demon thrusting into Arilyn's hip. The others stayed back like they did not want to block anybody's view.

Arilyn opened her mouth to comment about something but then Elidyr placed his tip on her lips and thrust his length down to her throat. He held it there for a moment before dragging it out to let her breathe while blue balls hung before her eyes.

After the first burst of very potent five-seal demon seed was blasted into Arilyn's womb, she no longer cared about anything else. The minions were forming into existence that was dedicated to fuck her and then hold hands with one of the male magi only to burst back into nothingness when all of their magic was drained.

It took only a few climaxes for Arilyn's magic reserve to be completely filled but her two seniors were not so quickly satisfied. So she blanked her mind to just exist in the endless moment of pleasure that her seals guaranteed to keep existing. Even the lingering intrusive magic from Militriel only added to it.

Elidyr had not been showing any signs of removing his cock from Arilyn's mouth after he pushed it in. Every time his balls touched Arilyn's forehead she could tell how cold they were. Like the magus was using a trick of his own to prolong his climax even as Arilyn was not trying to quicken it.

"Beautiful art, a fountain of endless pleasure and noble elven perversion," Militriel boomed while he focused on the three cock symbols distorting on Arilyn's lower stomach. The heart around them did its best to contain them but even as the apprentice magus was constantly supplied with more magic, the cohesion of her seals was slipping out of full focus.

"Truly magnificent," Vulas added. He had still not shown signs of even pleasuring himself even as his lips gaped a bit.

"Let me hear her sweet moans of delighted pleasure," Militriel voiced.

"Time to enjoy my seed, princess," Elidyr grinned and rammed his cock down into Arilyn's throat. He held it there while a burning cold seed that was imbued with rich magic burst into her stomach. It made her jerk while her body heated up almost like by defensive instinct.

Elidyr pulled out his ridged meat only to splatter the rest of his seed on Arilyn's lust-broken face. The substance faded in seconds as she was fully focused on absorbing it. Though as her storage was full, she radiated with the magic and it was a simple task for Elidyr to hold her forehead to collect the overflow. Like he was feeding on a demon.

"Ihii, iighii," Arilyn kept making weird throat sounds with her breathing even as Elidyr knelt down to kiss her lips. Even as he did so, he kept focusing on absorbing the overflow.

"Is it as tasty as they say? Magic that is refined in the body of a beautiful elf maiden," Vulas mused.

"Passable, but I have to say I prefer the maiden," Elidyr said and tilted Arilyn's head to lick her pointed ear. She was fucked by many more minions while this time the blue-haired elf kept exploring her face with kisses and tongue slides. All the while she kept moaning to the demon cocks.

Arilyn was genuinely surprised when the cocks stopped entering her. Even Elidyr backed away around that time like he too had been fully satisfied.

"She is truly impressive, I would love to teach her again, once I have rested," Militriel mused while his body began to fade away. He had expended most of his own reserve of magic to prolong the event.

"I'm sure she will hunger for your touch in the future," Vulas mused while the anti-demon barrier flickered away with the demon. For a moment he just stared at Arilyn spread her legs in an awkward position. Her pussy still visibly pulsed and her knees did not seem to be able to stay entirely still.

"You want to use me after the demon? Or something?" Arilyn panted as Vulas still just sat in his chair.

"I too like to watch," Vulas mused and at that moment Arilyn realized how similar his black pupils were to Militriel. And how they definitely did not match with his white robes and golden linings.

"I thought you only had shadow demon seals," Arilyn voiced. Stronger magi did not usually make detailed explanations about all of their seals to others even if they had some themes.

"What can I say... I have one of the watcher seals... to compliment my other abilities," Vulas mused. His tone alone combined with his eyes to make it clear he might have been even more deranged than Arilyn had assumed.

"Forget I asked," Arilyn muttered while Elidyr walked around her to inspect her seals that were still slightly distorted. He leaned down to reach with a hand to stroke them. It immediately made them tingle.

"Hmm, you still seem to have a lot to go, if we were to do this daily, maybe you would be ready for the fifth seal in a year or two, instead of a decade or two," Elidyr grinned and slid his hands to tug from Arilyn's pubes. This time her clit and vulva moved even more from the simple tugs.

"I appreciate the offer, but I will have to think about it," Arilyn replied. Even if this was not the first time, she still had the feeling she preferred the archmagus over these two. And not by a slim margin.

"I hope you do, I'm sure our master won't mind if we do more lessons together," Elidyr said and straightened to walk again around Arilyn while keenly inspecting her trapped form.

"So you going to free me now?" Arilyn asked with a pant. She was again driven close to a climax that she simply tried to ignore.

"After you thank your masters for the lesson," Vulas replied.

"Thank you masters for your teachings, please let your diligent student get some rest now," Arilyn said.

"I kind of want to invite some human students to be tutored by you like this... but I guess it is enough for today," Vulas said and waved Elidyr to open the pillory. He did so and Arilyn had to fall to the ground to get back up.