All Comments on 'Seamus Ch. 02'

by Sachs

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh No!

OK now I am terrified that there will be an unhappy ending. They are heading toward a classic guys-don't-talk-about-it snafu. And it's clear love is in the air. I hate for either of them to be hurt, but I am totally in love with Neill and I particularly don't want him to get hurt. I hope you can find your way toward some happy ending. However, it's very hot and lovely, and I'm enjoying the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!

If I were a fireman, I would call this a '4 alarm fire'...it is SOOO HOTTTT! You've got this straight female on the edge of her seat! The story is so hot,,, I even gave up seeing the first 1/2 hour of the olympics...I was so riveted by your story. Keep it coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Delicious and hot

This is wonderful stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

I'm loving this and I'm a very straight girl. The characters are so real, I can vividly see them in my mind and the setting. It's amazing!

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Wow

That was probably the most honest portrayal of sex between two virgins I've ever read. And poor Seamus who seems to be honestly searching out his feelings for Neill, realizing it isn't just the sex. Ouch!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous