All Comments on 'Sean and Ginny'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Well......

ARE YOU GOING TO TELL US THE REST OF THE STORY? It would not be fair to even rate it at this point, so I didn't.

DrPlutonDrPlutonover 13 years ago
Odd

It's like the author hit submit instead of copying in the next page of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
True love?

They were in love, Sean got drafted, and they drifted apart? I'm sorry, but that seems so very weak. And the rest of the story develops from this. The writing was fine but the story just didn't work for me.

Thanks, Tim

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
So Far So Good

Looking forward to next chapter, or is this one of those leave the reader hanging unfinished stories?

hansbwlhansbwlover 13 years ago
Short story.

This is indeed a true short story. All is told. Short and sweetly. A 5.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A good storyline

Erotic but with a believable storyline. Smooth and easy to follow.

Thanks for the read

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
HELLO!!!!!!!

Great!! story!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I gave it a 3, but;

I believe it deserves a five star. A very good story and well written. R.T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If my step dad pulled that...

I'd have put him on his pimply little ass. I respect a man who is willing to accept a widow with children. But don't ever disrespect my father, I don't care what psycho religious (or non religious for that matter) nonsense you have running around your head. I might be willing to accept a hyphenated name. One of my school mates did that.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

The problem is the random dating social system. To find the right mate is one of the most difficult thing. I think sometimes a single mom with children may be the end port for a divorced man.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
If I didn't know better, I'd say Murphy621 has written a vaguely romantic story!

Must have had the flu & got all loopy and sentimental due to double dosing on cherry cough syrup .

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgealmost 11 years ago
Hurried ending

The ending seemed hurried as if you had grown tired of writing the story. I believe I understand where you were attempting to go with your ending. However, the story would have definitely benefited from a richer more fleshed out ending that developed a bit slower as if its construction had been given a bit more thought.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Love wins out. Love story to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So massively screwed up I don't know where to begin

In fact I won't. Let us just leave it tat the fact that you are one of the worst writer on this site. No one, except maybe Edrider73, writes about more wimps. Glad you stopped posting.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Not even close to finished. What a waste of time

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Too short

But still a good story.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

OK we get it, they got together and married. Did Sean ever have his own kids with her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice start

Maybe ask someone to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely a 4, and could have been a 5 had it not concluded so abruptly. I mean, what about the years in between their meeting again at Starbucks and them at 60 years old per the beginning paragraph? Also, could have had some interesting back and forth how that meeting again led to their marriage. Also, it seems they were still young enough when they reconnected to have children. Did they?

This probably didn't, but could have, influenced the stone classic "Jacob's Ladder" by dtiverson, and maybe also "Jenny and Bobby Grow Old" by BillandKate. Just saying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous