Sean and JJ

Story Info
A sequel to "Lodge", mostly at Trinity College, Dublin.
11.1k words
4.87
3.4k
3
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean and JJ

This story is a sequel to "Lodge at Lake Tecumseh." Readers may wish to consider reading "Lodge" first--although this story does stand on its own--the first four paragraphs are a brief summary of the Lodge experience. All characters are fictional, and though some of the places actually exist, the activities described in this story and some of the features of those places are figments of my imagination. All characters engaged in sex are over 18. © 2023. All rights reserved. Brunosden

It was registration day at Trinity College, Dublin. Sean O'Connor, an Irish national, was matriculating as a first year student, with a potential for advanced standing and a declared major in Anglo-Irish Literature. He was 21, having lost two years at school due to a childhood illness many years before, a little over six foot tall, light-skinned, but tanned, with copper hair and emerald eyes. His cheeks were sprinkled with freckles, which had proliferated in the summer sun. He was an athlete (rugby) and in shape, mostly from hard work, but not muscled like a full time gym rat. He had the archetypal Irish wit and "gift for gab"--both perfected in his years working in his Da's pub, near Cork where the patrons regularly teased him and engaged him in conversation. Sean was intelligent, precocious and inquisitive--a genuine scholar.

John Jacob (JJ) McGrath was a third year student of about the same age. He was taking a year abroad from Boston College and had enrolled in "BC at Trinity." He was majoring in Modern European History. He was of Anglo-Irish descent, but an American. He had clear skin, blond, almost white hair, and sparkling blue eyes. JJ was about 5-11 and slim--the total preppy. He had been schooled in the best prep schools in Massachusetts and was the son of wealthy Bostonians.

Sean and JJ had met at a summer resort in New Hampshire. JJ was there with his mother, step-father and sister on vacation. Sean was there on a student work visa, a waiter in the grand dining room of the Lodge, living in the employee dormitory. Both guys were gay--neither really in the closet, but neither broadcasting sexual preference at the conservative resort. (Sean had been careful to preserve his hetero cred at the Lodge, and JJ was still experimenting.) They were attractive, masculine young men. They had linked in JJ's bed (at JJ's invitation) and in several all night encounters, in one of which JJ confessed family abuse, and bonded at the Lodge and for several weeks in Boston after Sean was dismissed from the Lodge (at the urging of JJ's step-father, for reasons not relevant here--or true).

JJ's family was really messed up. The last "man of the house" had been his mother's third husband. He was a philandering bi tennis pro, 20 years younger than the mother. (The hunky Dad had fucked Sean a few times at the Lodge and had abused his step son previously in Boston.) In fact, both of JJ's parents had lovers--many and serial--on the side. JJ's mother had, somewhat hypocritically, called Peter out during the vacation, announced that she had sold the family business in which the pro had been employed as an executive, and threw him out. This had resulted in a stormy but quick divorce, thanks to a carefully negotiated pre-nup. Mother was already dating again--this time, a man 25 years younger. JJ's sister was mentally incompetent because of an infant accident. In short, the family was completely dysfunctional--as JJ's demeanor reflected it. To escape the family issues and to see if a relationship with Sean might develop, JJ had decided to go to Dublin for a year where he knew Sean was enrolling. Sean was his first love--he had fallen deep and fast.

JJ had taken an apartment in the BC residence on the edge of the Trinity campus. It was large, and he insisted he wanted to be "alone" (no room-mate). BC gave him anything he wanted as his family had been major benefactors for years, and of course he could afford it. Then he had invited Sean to move into the second bedroom of the suite. A combination of concern for JJ's psyche, perhaps affection, and lack of funds convinced Sean to accept.

Today was their official first day. Late in the day, Sean and JJ met back at the apartment. They compared class schedules--and realized that they were similar--and in fact both had signed up for a course in Irish History and Culture--a large lecture, team taught by the renowned professors of the College, mandatory for all students, but with smaller sections led by TA's, made up of students of similar backgrounds and achievement. Thus, they would share the lectures, but not the section/seminars. All of their other classes were different, but met on the same mornings and afternoons. Sean was set to achieve third year status after only one year, provided he did well in the intermediate courses that continued his advanced placement work in secondary school. This was a unique feature of Irish higher ed: secondary school advanced placement counted only if the student took a more advanced course at the university and passed. This avoided the need for AP exams and more or less equalized the opportunities of students from good or not so good prep schools.

********

JJ was glowing and smiling. Everything had worked out as he had planned. For two weeks in August, Sean had shared his bed at the Beacon Hill townhouse--while his mother remained on vacation. They had toured all of Boston, eaten at a few of the iconic restaurants, and spent hours teasing each other in bed and exploring various sexual permutations. Sean was well-endowed with a long, thick uncut cock--and he knew how to use it. He was an affectionate and considerate partner. Although JJ was a preferred bottom, Sean insisted that JJ top from time to time (on the assumption that doing so might help JJ to overcome his feelings of inadequacy and guilt because of the childhood abuse). And Sean was making deposits inside JJ on a regular basis--often several times a day. Each time he did so, he was careful to insure that JJ experienced the same relief. JJ was becoming addicted. He was already pretty sure he wanted to spend his life with Sean. Presumably the next year would provide the answers.

Sean was also insisting on daily workouts. He didn't want to lose his tone--and he wanted to see JJ bulk up a bit to enhance his self-confidence. Sean didn't want a partner whose psyche had been permanently damaged by an abusive step-father. Nor did he want a dependent twink partner. He understood that trying to change someone while starting a sexual relationship was dangerous stuff. But, he thought he could pull it off--and JJ was worth it, even if they didn't end up together. Sean was effectively practicing psychiatry and sexual healing--without a license, by providing affection, conversation and healthy sexual experience.

A week ago they had flown in to Dublin; then bussed to Cork. Sean had invited JJ to visit his home and meet his parents before the school year opened. Sean's mother had picked them up at the bus station and driven them to the small farm they owned just outside Cork. The farm was a typical Irish family farm--small, not commercial, with a small vegetable plot and a barn with a few animals. This was not the family business, just the normal way of traditional life for middle class Irish who preferred the country to the city.

O'Connor's Pub (The Double Orb--a name of nondescript origin, but identified from the two golden globes in the sign over the entrance) was a mainstay in the small village, serving as eating and drinking spot, de facto town hall, and rec center for most of the adults of the community. It had the largest TV--in fact several--and thus was ground zero for major sporting events: football (soccer), rugby, curling, and cricket. Cork had a second tier football squad which was followed closely by everyone who was attached to the pub. On game days, the pub was packed and the beer and whiskey flowed. Fortunately, most patrons lived within walking distance of the small town center.

At the station, Sean's mother, Fiona, greeted her son with a bear hug; then stood back to scan his body--reasonably pleased that he had not lost weight--or gained weight (as she was told was likely in America). "You're looking okay, son. I guess you're getting enough to eat. I'll be able to let you go to Trinity after all." She laughed deeply as Sean reddened. She had not intended a double entendre, but he had heard one. And so had JJ who smiled and turned aside. He, of course, had been the source of most of the eating for the last month.

Fiona was a large, strong woman. She had obviously been engaged in labor for much of her life--at the farm and in the pub. JJ noted where Sean had gotten his red hair and freckles. She had a massive bird's nest of red curls and in the late summer, the freckles totally covered her face, arms and neck. Fiona was dressed in a two piece grey wool outfit, "business proper", brightened only by a fake silk corsage that drew out the deep green of her eyes--which she had also bequeathed to her youngest son. "Now who is this nice young lad, you've brought with you?"

"Ma, this is JJ Mcgrath. He's from Boston. He's going to be my roommate at Trinity next week. I met him this summer at the Lodge, and we've become friends. He's taking his junior year at Boston College at Trinity. He came over to Ireland with me on the plane, but the dorms don't open until Sunday, and registration is not until Monday. So I thought we could play hosts for a few days and show him some of the real Ireland."

"Of course. Welcome JJ. Is that your real name?"

"No, it's John Jacob McGrath, ma'am. My father was a third generation Irish-American. My mother's family is from Birmingham--England, not Alabama." JJ decided not to go into family details. They were painful, and probably would set him off on the wrong foot with this Irish Catholic matron that he had heard so much about from Sean. But, at least he was part Irish--and to the Irish, blood was almost as important as religion.

"Well, welcome again. Let's get you boys home. I've made supper and Sean's sister is watching it. As concerned as she is about her lad, I'll just have to hope she isn't watching it burn. We need to put some meat on those bones, JJ. Da's at the pub until later. He's asked his assistant to handle the place, but he really can't leave until the match is over--that should be about an hour or so from now." So they all piled into the wagon--each guy had only one large duffel--and headed out. The drive was short, about five miles (or 8 kilometers, as the Irish would have it) and pretty. After they had driven past about a mile of mostly grey industrial buildings, everything was, as expected, very green and pastoral. Harvest seemed to be underway at several spots along the trip.

Soon they passed through a small town (one main road), centered on the pub, and turned into the dirt road that served as a drive. Before them was a whitewashed stucco house, with charming small-paned windows, window boxes teaming with flowers, and a thatched roof, punctuated with four chimneys and several large dormers. The O'Connors may not have a fortune, but they did have a charming and beautiful homestead that had been in the family for many years. It was picturesque, in the best sense. Animals, mostly sheep and two cows, were grazing in the paddock that served as the front lawn. The garden was behind, and a large barn was to the right of the house.

They entered the small foyer and Fiona once again spoke, addressing her comments to JJ. "Sean is the last boy at home. His two older brothers are now working in high tech businesses in Dublin. One just married. So, Neil and I have decided to turn this place into a B&B. Most of the rooms we use, including our daughter's, the youngest, are downstairs. The three boys shared two large rooms upstairs, separated by a bath. This summer we remodeled the bath. That's going to be the rental space. So you can have one of the guest suites. Sean will have his old room, of course, although he may not recognize it clean and uncluttered. You'll have to share the bath, but it's designed for four, so that should be okay." She looked over at Sean, "I'll expect you to leave your room in the same condition you find it when you go off in a few days."

Sean had not mentioned that he and JJ were enjoying one bed most nights, and didn't think now was the time to do so. Fiona was relatively liberal--she had even married outside her faith. Although she was tolerant of homosexuality and knew Sean was gay, she hadn't reached the point of accepting same sex marriage, and she was a little queasy about same sex coupling. But, she was a mother, and accepted Sean unconditionally. Without comment, Sean and JJ picked up their duffels and began the careful climb up the narrow staircase that surrounded the large foyer hearth. "I presume we have time for showers? Maybe a short nap? We've been traveling for nearly 12 hours, and didn't get much sleep on the plane last night."

"Let's say dinner will be in about a hour and a half. That will give you both time for a nap."

"Perfect. Thanks, Ma, for picking us up and for preparing the homecoming feast."

Sean led JJ to the guest suite after dropping his own duffel in his old room. He grabbed JJ and pulled him into a long welcome kiss. "I'm glad you're here with me, JJ. I hadn't warned Ma about you--although I did tell her that I might be bringing a friend for a few days before Trinity opens. Let's try out that new shower."

Both guys removed their travel clothes and headed for the "new" bath. It was nicer than Sean could have imagined. The contractor had borrowed space from the bedrooms and had created a large bath, really two if the center door was closed--with a two vanities and a large white tiled walk in shower with wall jets and a rain head. The shower even had a tiled bench and brushed chrome grab bars. An old-fashioned claw-foot tub sat in an alcove on the other side. Each half had a closet WC. Dark green towels set off the brilliant clean whiteness of the floor and wall tile. They were not going to be roughing it!

Sean stepped in and adjusted the nozzles and temperature. Then he turned to face JJ who had followed close behind. JJ was already erect and ready. Sean never failed to marvel at the large thick cock that hung on such a slight boy. JJ hadn't had a dose of Sean's love serum in nearly a day. He was anxious to get Sean into his ass. So he pushed Sean onto one wall where the jets would tease his nipples and balls as JJ soaped and massaged his back. The liquid soap was scented with lavender--they were really going at this B&B stuff good and proper! JJ stroked the arms; then he slapped Sean's legs apart and knelt to soap and clean his calves, moving up slowly to the thighs--just barely touching the low hangers. He planted kisses on each of Sean's bubble cheeks and, after massaging the cheeks, pulled them apart. He squirted a bit of conditioner on his fingers and began to probe the cavity, soon reaching the sensitive spot. After only a few strokes, Sean stiffened, bucked, sighed loudly, turned and placed his arms over around JJ's shoulders. Sean drew him in as their cocks dueled for position. Then, JJ broke the clinch. "Your turn. Do me. I want way more than a tease."

JJ assumed Sean's spot on the jetted wall until the jets were firing directly at the spot between his cock and balls and at his sensitive nipples. He quickly hardened again. Sean stepped up, but used a different technique. He pressed his body into JJ's and rested his cock in the crevice, sliding it up and down in the moist soapy space, teasing the rim with each pass. Then Sean reached around and began to caress and soap JJ's chest, focusing on his nipples which he playfully pinched before moving down to the abs and finishing with a tight squeeze of JJ's cock. JJ bent and backed into Sean, his long fingers reaching for the stabilizing grab bar.

"Oh, you got me. Do me now. Use the conditioner for lube. I want you inside now. Right now." Sean reached over, extracted a handful of conditioner and coated his cock. Then he separated JJ's ass cheeks. JJ's arms dropped on the wall to the grab bar as he pushed his butt up and into Sean's gut and rock hard dick. That's all it took. Sean was perfectly lined up, his hood drawn back by the stiffest of erections, precum leaking on the shower floor. He aimed and penetrated, steadying himself by taking JJ's deeply dimpled hips, then moving over and pressing his chest into JJ's back. He took possession of his JJ's cock and balls and pulled him close. He started slowly, pushing in and pulling out, his precum lubing deeply. Then he geared up and using his rugby thighs, he slammed repeatedly, bottoming each time before withdrawing almost completely. JJ became louder. Moans became "Yes, fuck me" and "Deeper Sean, deeper" and "You're so hard and big."

It only took a few strokes. Sean bottomed, pulled back and pushed again into the warm wet sheath. "I'm cuming, JJ. I can't hold it any longer." JJ too was at the peak of arousal. The needle jet of the spray had been teasing, his cock and his balls for several minutes and Sean's grip had taken him to the edge. Sean thrust forward, slammed hard, and started to shoot deep into JJ's gut. JJ felt it and he too quickly deposited his accumulated spunk on the white tile wall.

They remained pinned to each other by Sean's erection as their breathing slowed. Then, Sean pulled his chest up, releasing JJ from the submissive bend. They turned and kissed. JJ slumped into Sean, completely dominated by the rough ride. JJ was always weak-kneed when Sean fucked him. He always gave everything and released all he had. Sean was a powerful lover--and JJ was a fully receptive sub. Seconds later, they quickly rinsed themselves, as JJ began to leak onto the tile floor. Then they wiped down the tile and stepped out into the bath.

"Ma is going to know something is going on. Shall I tell her or let her guess? She knows I'm gay. She knows I don't usually bring home friends. And she is going to realize that the shower was used only once. And you were pretty loud--and it didn't sound like you were practicing opera arias."

"Your call, love."

"I'm going to tell her that we're good friends--and that we are going to be using only my bed. I don't really need to add any more."

A brief nap was ended with a call to supper. Da and Sean's younger sister, Melody, were both home. Sean and JJ quickly dressed and moved down to the large kitchen where an Irish feast was steaming on the old oak kitchen table. Introductions were made. Fiona said grace, welcoming JJ again into their home. Then all sat and began to eat. After some basic family background facts were established for JJ, he and Sean began to regale the family with the funny incidents of the Lodge summer. Both carefully avoided any discussion of JJ's mother's divorce, initiated at the Lodge, Sean's dismissal, the brothel-like atmosphere, and their liaisons.

Since JJ had "hosted" Sean for several weeks in Boston after the discharge, Sean had not come home early. He had returned on the pre-booked AerLingus flight--so the family had no clue that his last weeks in the US were not at the Lodge or that he had been dismissed. And of course, they had no idea that the Lodge was a high class brothel, with the waiters, busboys and chambermaids on offer to the hotel guests. But, by the way the boys kept eyeing each other, both Da and Ma knew, by the end of the meal, that something was already going on between the two of them. Neither was troubled. From what they knew, JJ was a nice young man from a good Boston family--and a university student. He was polite, well-spoken and attractive, although perhaps a bit fey for their taste. Their boy needed someone, and he was old enough to make his own choices--and knew how to be safe.