Sean and JJ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure whether we can keep this apartment, but it really doesn't matter. We'll find something--so long as we are together." Sean just smiled. But, inside he realized that JJ had gotten what he wanted--a long term relationship. And that prospect did not trouble Sean at all. In fact, it was what Sean wanted as well. Like a lightening bolt, it hit him that his outburst the previous day was just fear of commitment, the pre-nuptial potential bridegroom's remorse. But JJ was what he wanted.

End of term papers and exams--many oral at Trinity--were looming, and Sean's performance in the Shaw play was the week after the new year began--before classes resumed for the second term. It was just okay. Sean was not cut out for the theatre--and he had already begun to think of himself as a therapist anyway. Poetry and drama would be lifelong avocations. Both guys re-dedicated themselves to the hard work--they were scholars. Each took enormous pride in academic achievement--and they shared the work ethic which true scholarship demanded.

It began to look like JJ was moving, perhaps permanently, to Ireland. There he was pretty sure that his wealth would not be the roadblock to relationship that he would find to be true in Boston. Sean was not going to be happy in the States--and JJ wasn't going to be happy without Sean. At Trinity, excellent scholarship trumped wealth every time. It was the great equalizer. And that is precisely what JJ needed. He was confident that there was a long future with Sean. He had found his mate--and his mate had helped him to find himself. There could be no better gift. Soon he hoped he would be able to share Sean's gift with others. But, absolutely not his body which was all his.

BD