Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 19

Story Info
Sean Finds Trouble, Reagan Finds Sean.
11.2k words
4.81
6.1k
3
0

Part 19 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

A thank you to the readers that have sent in suggestions for ongoing story arcs. Please feel free to send your thoughts

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

Sean's next week was a busy one. Finals were around the corner, papers were due, and he still had to figure out what to do about Scott and Tiffani for the shit they pulled on Hannah. This was a difficult one for him because he wasn't sure that he could hurt both of them. He had broken Scott so fucking Tiffani wouldn't bother him and Tiffani would love for that to happen.

Sitting in Economics class he was completely not present. Mika actually asked him a question and he honestly had zero idea what the discussion even was. He felt like a fool and was actually looking forward to the confrontation when she asked him to stay after class.

When the last student left and the door shut she looked at him over her glasses. "What is going on?" she asked.

Sean shot back, "What the fuck was that Dr. Matsuda? You made me look like a fucking fool?"

Mika stiffened her back and fired back, "What that was, Sir was me doing my job. All I have ever asked of you is to show me respect in front of colleagues and other students. I haven't demanded your time, hell I've barely seen you other than in class since your accident, and then you haven't truly been present." She leaned on the desk causing her cleavage to strain against her dark blue silk blouse.

Sean's face actually fell, "I'm sorry, Mika. You are right. Between the accident and Courtney and the shit with Adam and Sam, which you haven't even heard the entire story. Add in trying to figure out what the hell to do with Hannah's son and his fiance. The truth is, I haven't been very good to anyone for anything."

"Sean," she whispered, "You need to talk to someone. You've been through a lot of trauma from the injury to the accident. Twice you've had someone intentionally try to hurt you, one succeeded."

It was Sean's turn to stiffen his back, "I don't need to talk to a shrink, Mika."

She shook her head, "Oh that's right, no successful athlete has a sports Psychologist, our athletic department has one for athletes on call. Professional teams have counselors and sports psychs on their payroll. But, forgive me if I think that maybe having someone you can talk to would be helpful."

Sean put up his hands, "Slow down, slow down. There is no way I can go to someone affiliated with the athletic department. I could see the headlines now when they leaked online about my life. No chance."

Mika smiled, "Then let me recommend someone to you. A friend of mine."

Sean smiled, "Thank you, but I could see that. A friend of yours finds out that I own you and the ribbon in your hair and the piercing is your collar. That would go over like a lead balloon."

Mika lowered her eyes, "She wouldn't be surprised, she has seen the changes in my life and she has this sixth sense about her. My guess is she knows, maybe not who but definitely that there is a change happening in me."

Sean put up his hands, "I need to think about it."

Mika smiled, "Please do, just think about it. For me."

Sean acknowledged that he would. Mika smiled, "I know finals are coming up, what would you think about getting everyone together for dinner on Sunday at my house?"

Sean nodded, "I'm in, just let me know."

On Friday Sean was leaving his morning lift, walking to his truck when a State Patrol cruiser and an obviously unmarked cruiser drove into the parking lot. Sean wasn't surprised when he saw Trooper Lopez get out of the cruiser and two people wearing khaki pants, golf shirts, with a Kevlar Vest overtop got out of the Suburban and headed into the football facility. Sean decided to wait around, expecting a call from one of the coaches. Sure enough in about 5 minutes the call came with the ringtone that he had given to the coaching staff. Sean picked up and Matt said, "I see you waited in the parking lot, come on in. We need to talk."

Sean walked into the building and up to Matt's office. The Assistant Athletic Director was present as well as Trooper Lopez and two Special Agents, Special Agent Donovan Murray and Special Agent Teresa Barnes.

Sean greeted the gathered group as the Assistant Athletic Director began the conversation, "Sean, As I am sure you are aware the State Patrol believes that your accident was not an accident at all. That someone was intentionally trying to harm you. Trooper Lopez believes that you might have information that would help their investigation. As you remember, the injury you sustained last season was the result of an athlete being paid to hurt you."

Sean looked at those gathered, "Truly, I have shared all I know about both situations. I am not an investigator, I can only give the information that I have."

Special Agent Murray stepped forward, "Sean, we are trying to figure this out. Anything you might be able to add helps."

Special Agent Barnes piped in, "As you can imagine the thought of someone attempting to injure or kill a student athlete is a big deal. Our Area Commander is pushing us for answers and what we know are the accident parameters we can measure and calculate. Do you know whose car it was that crossed the centerline?"

A woman then walked into the room, she was wearing a black knee length skirt, white silk blouse, and a white jacket. Her hair was cut short and looked to be prematurely gray. Her red framed glasses and red heels stood out against the black and white combination. Sean had never seen her before but immediately thought that this woman was stunning.

As she closed the door she apologized and greeted the gathered group, "I'm sorry I am late, I didn't get notice of this meeting until a couple of moments ago, "Kristine Ross, I'm the attorney for the athletic department." The Assistant A.D. looked at her with a bit of a puzzled look before Sean answered

Sean regroupe, scanned the room and thought a moment before he replied. Looking at Trooper Lopez he said, "As I told the Trooper, I don't remember much of that day after leaving my grandparents. The weather was getting worse by the mile and all I remember was swerving to avoid a car, the next thing I remember is the hospital."

Trooper Chelsea Lopez then spoke, "What we know is that a Silver Porsche crossed the centerline and caused the accident. Our investigators found an Air Tag in the vehicle."

Sean stopped her, "I thought you told me it was by the vehicle."

Trooper Lopez paused then looked at her legal pad, "That's right, the Tag was found next to the vehicle."

Kristine Ross stood, "Wait, we are doing this because someone crossed the centerline during a stormy day on a wet road and something was found NEAR the accident? Why are you wasting our time?"

Special Agent Murray shook his head, "We are just trying to gather facts. Anything Mr. Little might remember would be very helpful."

Ms. Ross looked at Sean, "Mr. Little, do you remember anything else about the accident? Do you recall anyone putting anything in your car at any time?"

Trooper Lopez interrupted, "Or anything about a pissed off husband?" Every head in the room turned to Chelsea Lopez as she continued, "I have reason to suspect Mr. Little does know more and this may be an angry husband suspicious of a relationship Sean may be having with their wife."

Kristine Ross folded her arms across her chest as she leaned against the desk, "Reason to suspect or evidence?"

Trooper Lopez looked at the attorney, "Reason to suspect?"

Sean stood up as Krstine put her hand out indicating that he should stay, "Trooper, I have reason to suspect many things such as Mancino's has changed the sausage in their Spaghetti Recipe, or that the government isn't telling us about Unidentified Flying Objects, or that perhaps you are recently divorced as there is still a tan line where your wedding ring once was. However, the law doesn't work by suspicion, but by facts and evidence. Do you have evidence of what you suspect?"

Chelsea Lopez shook her head 'NO'

Ms. Ross relaxed briefly, "Again I ask, Mr. Little, do you remember anything else about the accident? Do you recall anyone putting anything in your car at any time?"

Sean shook his head 'NO' as he spoke, "I told Trooper Lopez everything I remembered last week. I have her card and promised her I would let her know if I remembered anything else. Maybe the truck driver could be more helpful."

The attorney looked at the room, "This interview is over. Sean, you may go about your day."

Sean looked at Matt and then at the Assistant Athletic Director who nodded, Sean got up and walked out into the hallway. A few minutes later the three troopers exited a short time later Sean heard Kristine Ross dressing down the Assistant Athletic Director informing him that at any time law enforcement was interviewing an athlete that she was to be informed and included.

Sean waited for the attorney to leave and followed her to the parking lot, in the parking lot he caught up to her. "Thank you, Ms. Ross."

The attractive woman looked at Sean, "Don't thank me, thank Jen. She and Matt were talking when the AD walked in, she overheard him say that the State Police were on the way and to get ahold of you, She called me. We have a similar group of friends and have gone on some girls' weekends together."

Sean smiled, "Jen is a good person."

The attorney smiled, "Jen is a good person. Her wild side when she is away from this place is as hell, but a good person." She looked Sean up and down and then into his eyes as she took measure of him, she paused then spoke, "So, can I tell you what I think to be true?"

Sean shrugged, "If you feel the need."

She paused, "I caught wind of the events in the hallway at the Volleyball Banquet. I know how deeply the trainer Kayce thinks of you, and Jen must adore you to have her call me without prompting from Matt.. If word got out among the coaching staff or the Athletic Department she would risk retribution against Matt. Coach's get fired for much less. I think that maybe that Trooper isn't far off base with what she suspects. I also know a bit about where you are from. My guess is that you know exactly who was in that silver car and you've handled it or have a plan to handle it."

Sean licked his lips before he spoke, "My turn to ask, is that what you have reason to suspect or do you have evidence?"

She smiled, "Very good reply. I have reason to suspect."

Sean winked at her, "What I am about to say I wish protected under Attorney Client privilege. Do you agree?"

Kristine again folded her arms across her chest, "Be careful playing games with me, Mr. Little. But, yes I will agree as long as nothing you tell me crosses the threshold into illegal territory."

Sean smiled, "The situation has been handled."

The attorney threw back her head and laughed, "I thought so. Do me a favor though, keep your ass out of trouble."

Sean shrugged, "I try the best I can."

Kristine Ross shook her head, "Fucking married women is not the best way to go about that."

Sean nodded to her left hand, "I don't see a ring on your finger."

Sean got into his truck leaving Kristine Ross blushing and at a loss for words.

Sean finally caught up with Courtney, he couldn't spend much time with her. He still had two papers and three finals to prepare for. When he did though they talked about Adam and Sam and finally Sean addressed the elephant in the room. "Cort, you know I have to deal with your Scott and TIffani."

She nodded as she took a bite of pizza, "The dumbass brother roommates too."

Sean nodded, "Breaking Scott is not going to happen, he's broken. Tiffani? That girl is crazy and I need to be honest fucking her isn't punishment to either one of them."

Tiffani smiled, "Her aunt."

Sean shrugged, "Her aunt? Say more."

Courtney pulled out her phone and started scrolling through Tiffani's Insta until she came to a picture of a Halloween party. The woman with Tiffani was probably in her mid 30's and was dressed in one of those 'slutty nun' costumes. Ample cleavage, long dark hair sAndreiaked with gray, dark red lipstick, a dynamite smile and the hair wound into a long braid pulled off to the side. Tiffani laughed, "Do you notice anything?"

Sean shook his head, "Other than a slutty nun, no."

Courtney pulled her phone back, "It's not tagged, there is a reason it's not tagged." Sean made the motion for her to say more. She went on, "It's not tagged because she is truly a priest. Recently divorced 2 kids.An Episcopal priest."

Sean sat back, "Tiffani's aunt is an Episcopal priest? How does this impact Tiffani and Scott?"

Courtney sneered more than smiled, "Play Tiffani's game against her, fuck her aunt - take pictures like she did with mom. Then it's a game of Mutually Assured Destruction. If she and Scott pull their shit, then you can expose Aunt Elizabeth."

Sean shook his head, "A priest? I don't know Cort, that's like playing with fire."

Courtney smirked, "If by playing with fire you mean hot as hell, then yes it is."

Sean nodded his head, "Hell, yes, that's the problem."

Courtney laughed as she found another picture of Aunt Elizabeth, "Maybe, but be honest, tapping that ass would be a little slice of heaven. She's hot."

"Just how do you propose I go about finding Aunt Elizabeth, much less fuck her?" Sean grumbled.

Courtney smiled, "Leave that to me my Sir and Master, leave that to me. Can you hack Tiffani's cloud again?"

Sean nodded, "Yeah, I was playing around the other night and she hasn't changed the password. I think she likes the idea of me being a voyeur."

Courtney smiled, "Where there is one picture there are others I'm sure. You know Tiffani can't resist a picture."

Sean nodded, "We can do that, we can definitely do that."

Sean's apartment was quiet that Friday afternoon as all three roommates were either writing papers or studying. Around 930 Seth knocked on Sean's doors. "Jase and I need a break, let's go grab some Mexican food and then maybe head over to The House to wind down?"

Sean rubbed his eyes, "I think I'll pass, thanks though guys."

Jase stood behind Seth, "Nope, that is not the right answer. We haven't done anything all damn semester. You are going, put the damn computer away and let's go. The Three Amigos, it's a done deal."

Sean's snapper and holder came into Sean's room and dragged him off the bed. Finally Sean relented and the three of them took off walking on the warm spring night to grab some food and to relax a little.

There were lots of laughs and jokes, Sean being the brunt of most of them. His roommates had him laughing and letting down his guard. Sean could feel the sAndreiss of the last semester begin to melt away.

Since Sean was the only one on a full ride when the bill came Jase and Seth pushed the bill to him and headed for the door. Sean shook his head and laughed at his friends as they walked towards the door. Sean paid and met them outside of the restaurant. "Come on guys, let's head to The House and see if we can get lucky," Seth said as they started their walk uptown.

The House was a local bar frequented by the athletes and the sorority girls hoping to hook up with one of the athletes. The three friends grabbed a table and ordered a pitcher of beer. Jase looked at the other two, "One pitcher, I do still have to study tonight."

After an hour Jase made his way to the bathroom, when he got back to the table he looked at the other two, "Guys, Matt's wife, Jen is sitting at the bar and she is trashed."

Jase and Seth looked at Sean as he stood up from the table, "There goes Captain America to the rescue," Seth poked at his friend.

Jase quickly jumped in, "Dude, he is Matt's favorite. His damn meal ticket, damn right it should be Sean who is saving the day."

Sean walked towards the bar, making his way through the traffic. He saw Jen in the distance and next to her was the same basketball player that was hitting on Courtney. His hand was gently rubbing her ribs and gently sneaking a grope of her tit as she sat on the barstool.Sean walked up and stepped between Jen and the basketball player.

He looked down at Sean, "You again? You need to step the fuck away before I whip your ass." He looked over the crowd as a couple of his teammates stepped up behind their friend. "I don't see your rescue team tonight, so be a good boy and step aside and we will take care of the lady."

Sean didn't move, "Not going to happen, plenty of easy women here tonight, go shoot your shot elsewhere. Also, I never got your name the other day."

The large young man looked at Sean, "My name isn't important, what is important is that you get the fuck out of my face before something bad happens." He pointed a large finger that had obviously been broken a time or two into Sean's chest.

Sean looked down at the man's hand, "You have about 5 seconds to get your fucking hand off of me before I rip your arm off and shove it so far down your throat you'll be able to wipe your ass from the inside out."

Jen looked at the confrontation, her words were slurred, "Sean, don't get in trouble."

Sean turned to look at Jen, by this time Seth and Jase had made their way through the circle gathering to watch the confrontation.

One of the basketball players shouted at his friend, "Andrei, kick his ass."

Andrei looked at Sean as he poked him in the chest again, "Move aside, boy," he uttered.

Quicker than anyone could imagine Sean took Andrei's arm, bent his wrist into a gooseneck and started walking to the door. Bouncers were starting to close around them. Twice Andrei began to swing with his other hand until Sean bent his wrist even harder causing the tall, lanky basketball player to scream out in pain.

Sean walked him all the way through the door into the parking lot, releasing his grip and stepping back. Andrei stood to lunge at Sean but was quickly intercepted by one of his friends, "Too many phones out, don't be stupid."

Andrei pointed over his friend's head at Sean, "This isn't over."

Sean shrugged and began to unbutton the sleeves of his shirt, "Then let's do this, asshole. Don't let your friends walk you away. This is the second time you've backed down so let's do this, pussy."

Bouncers now stood between the two. The biggest one looked at Sean, "Not tonight. Y'all need to leave, now."

Sean didn't move, just finished unbuttoning his sleeves and turning his hat backwards as Andrei and his friends were pushed further away from the confrontation. The bouncer looked at Sean again, "I said you need to leave."

Sean turned his attention to the barrel chested bouncer. "Not gonna happen bud, not without my friend's wife."

The bouncer looked at Jase and Seth, "Go get her and then you all are leaving."

A few football players gathered around Sean. They were all shocked that their kicker was involved in a confrontation. That wasn't something typical of a kicker, they were usually the ones finding ways to avoid getting hit or doing any hitting.

Seth and Jase came out with a very inebriated Jen. Sean looked at her, "Where is your car?"

"Just down the street, I'm fine," she murmured.

Sean put her arm in his and started walking to her car. When they arrived Sean held out his hands, "Keys," was his simple command.