Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the parking lot she looked at Sean, "I will take care of this."

Sean looked at her, "I can have my attorney come down if you think that would help."

Kris looked at him for a moment, "You have an attorney on retainer, how much trouble do you get in Mr. Little? I didn't picture you as a silver spoon trust fund type."

Sean shook his head, "Not at all, just a simple farm boy from a small town. Actually the attorney is for the ag business currently owned by my grandfather, but I will be taking on more responsibility once I graduate, eventually taking over. So, we do have an attorney who also happens to be a CPA and financial smartypants."

Kris Ross laughed, "Smartypants, I'll have to remember that. I don't think you will need her unless we have to bribe a jury."

Sean's stomach flipped and his eyes got big until the woman started to laugh, "I'm kidding. This will go away once the officer talks to the folks at The House."

Sean was starving, he hadn't eaten lunch because he was running around. Honestly, all he had put on his stomach was coffee and it was beginning to show. Sean thanked Kris for her time but excused himself telling her that he needed to eat.

Kris smiled, "Good, that makes this easier."

Sean cocked his head, "Makes what easier?"

She looked at her watch, "I'm meeting Jen for pizza in about thirty minutes, you can join us." It sounded more like a command than an invitation. Catching herself Kris apologized, "Sorry, I have to be the type A bitch in there, sometimes I forget myself. Truly though, it would be helpful if you join us, I want to hear what happened from her perspective before I bust the balls of the officer."

Sean laughed, "Can you bust the balls of a female officer?"

Kris smiled, her dimples taking over her round face, "Fair enough, before I bust her boobs."

Sean went and met Kris for pizza. The conversation felt to Sean like a roller coaster. From light hearted banter to Jen laying everything out for Kris, including walking naked out of the shower and groping Sean begging him to have sex with her. Throughout the conversation Kris never flinched or blushed or showed any judgment.

At one point Jen excused herself to go to the bathroom. Kris wiped her mouth with her napkin and looked at Sean, "Why didn't you? Fucking Jen feels a bit like your MO if you ask me."

Sean smiled, "You wouldn't understand."

She leaned forward, "Try me."

Sean leaned back, away from Kris. "It's a code. I like Matt, he's my coach. Not a line I would cross."

Kris' nose wrinkled, "But you've fucked other married women, right?"

Sean nodded, "I didn't respect their husband and the husband most often fired the first shot. As Andrei found out, if you take a shot at me don't miss. I don't play fair."

Kris Ross was not one to lay back, "So, maybe it was an angry husband that crossed the centerline and wrecked you."

Sean called her bluff, "Since you are now my attorney everything I am about to tell you is covered under attorney/client privilege."

Kris sat back and nodded as Sean went on, "I know who was driving the car and it's been handled."

She looked at Sean, "Are the police involved in any way?"

Sean smiled, "Not at all. I broke him."

Kris shook her head, "Broke? How did you break him?"

Sean smirked, "I fucked his wife and made him watch. I left her a babbling mess and had her begging for me to fuck her again."

This left Kris shocked, "Please, sex is great but not that great."

By this time Jen returned to the table, "Looks like I'm intruding on legal stuff, I can leave."

Sean smiled at her, "Stay, it's just getting good. I was telling Kris how I handled the driver that tried to kill me by making him watch me fuck his wife into submission. I didn't tell her that the wife had seen me fucking others - plural, others. I hadn't told her that the couple had actually contracted with me to breed her because he's unable to conceive and that she got fucked so thoroughly the first time that he got jealous."

Kris shook her head, "Others? Like a group or the woman is a voyeur?"

Sean smiled, "Both, some friends of mine left the window open and she heard the three of us."

Kris rubbed her temples, "Please tell me they weren't married too."

Sean shrugged, "One was going through divorce, the other married."

Jen asked the question that was hanging in the air, "How do you go about seducing all of these married women?"

Sean smiled, "They leave evidence of infidelities and I'm good at finding those."

Kris was now truly stunned, "So you extort these women?"

Sean held her gaze, "That's such a harsh phrase, I prefer to say that I give them a chance to erase the evidence of their infidelities."

Kris shook her head, "By having them commit infidelities."

Sean sipped his water, "I don't leave evidence other than this. After the first time, I don't have to ask a second time."

Kris and Jen looked at one another. "So, where do you find this evidence?" Jen asked.

Sean laughed, "The cloud isn't as safe as you might think."

A bit of a panicked look crossed both Kris and Jen's faces that didn't escape Sean. Kris started to backpedal, "Hypothetically, if there were pictures locked down on the cloud of things that certain people wouldn't want anybody uninvited to see. How would one go about getting access to those?"

Sean explained that with the right computing power and certain programs if a good hacker wanted and knew where to look that it would be simple. The safety we think we have is because someone isn't usually looking explicitly for our information. A celebrity, a politician, would be different.

Jen looked at Kris. Jen had an ornery look on her face as Kris looked at her, "Jennifer, don't do it."

Jen put her phone down and smiled, "Oh come on Kris, that's hot."

Sean was feeling overwhelmed by the conversation, by the last 24 hours. He stood up from the table and began to get out his wallet.

Kris smiled at him, "Your money isn't needed. You okay? You aren't looking so hot."

Sean nodded, "I'm actually not feeling very well. I'm going to study a bit." Sean didn't drive home to study. He texted Courtney, "Where are you?"

She replied, "I'm at an event with the team, why?"

Sean texted back, "No reason, just wondering." He texted Kayce, "Are you home?"

Soon his phone pinged, "I can be."

Sean texted, "No need, just checking."

Next he tried Mika, then Anne, finally Hannah - all were busy.

Sean was ready to give up when his phone beeped, of all people it was Reagan.

"Hey, are you okay?" she texted.

Sean replied, "Why do you ask?"

The reply came, "Word made its way through the team about last night. Andrei was running his mouth and one of our team overheard him. I was just checking."

Sean was sitting on a mountain road overlooking the valley. "No," he replied, "I'm not doing too well."

Regan replied, "Where are you? Are you safe?"

Sean didn't know how to answer the second part but for some reason he told her where he was. Her reply was immediate. "Do not leave, do not do anything stupid, I'm on my way."

30 minutes later Sean heard the telltale sound of tires on the gravel driving up the two track road. Reagan walked to the bed of Sean's truck, he had backed in and was sitting on the tailgate to watch the sun set.

She smiled, "How did you find this place? It's beautiful."

Sean looked at her, "Belongs to a guy in the area that used to kick in high school and some in Jr. College. Vietnam Vet that got drafted. One of my first practices, this long haired guy was waiting for me after practice, and told me it was a tradition that kickers used this place to clear their head. I checked the validity with Matt and the upperclassmen. They told me it was legit. I come from time to time and this is a good time to be here."

She jumped up on the tailgate with him."Do you want to talk about it?"

Sean smiled, "I've talked to the police and my attorney, I can give you the short version but I'm not sure I want to go into detail."

As Sean began to tell her she was amazed that this stud who had been in the Volleyball house pleasing half the team and was so sure of himself seemed so scared and human. Boldly she reached out and took his hand. Sean held her hand and she leaned her head on his shoulder.

Reagan's voice was gentle, "You didn't do anything wrong. The team knows Andrei, let's just say if push comes to shove a couple of the girls may be willing to tell their story about what he's done with them. It seems he doesn't like the word NO, even heard he roofied a couple of Sigma, Sigma, Sigma girls his first year here. He is trouble."

Sean smiled a fake smile, "Well, I may end up being collateral damage." Reagan thought she saw his eyes fill with tears. "I'm not perfect," he said, "I have enough skeletons in my closet to start a Haunted House, but it sucks being accused of being the villian in this case."

She looked up at him, "Look at me."

Sean turned his head, her brown eyes searching his green ones, "Sean, I don't know you well, but I've watched and listened. I know about the banquet, I know about Jazz, I even know about you getting jumped in high school." Sean began to speak and she stopped him, "We girls talk and your story is known." Her hand rubbed his cheek, "You are a good man, don't ever forget that. Had you not done what you did last night I can tell you that your friend would have had sex with Andrei whether she wanted to or not. He has one way about him and it's not pretty. He doesn't care about who he hurts or how he gets his way. Trust me, I know first hand."

I was too drunk to fight him off. No matter how many times I told him no, he didn't care." Again Sean wanted to say something, "Let me finish, please," Regan continued. "I would have given anything to have someone stop what happened to me. If you haven't been thanked yet, thank you on behalf of all of us who have suffered at his hand and others like him."

Regan ran her head along Sean's jaw, over his ear, and through his hair as she pulled him to her, "Kiss me," she murmured as his mouth closed over hers. Sean's lips covered hers as they kissed, his tongue gently probing into her mouth. She opened her mouth to his attempts and his tongue slipped into her mouth and began to mingle with hers.

Sean remembered that Reagan wasn't very experienced. She wasn't one of the group so he kept his hands to himself as they kissed. A few minutes of kissing and Reagan pulled back, "Damn," she whispered as she got a shy smile. Her hand reached out and took Sean's wrist and pulled it to her breast outside of her sweatshirt. She was obviously not wearing a bra. Sean raised an eyebrow as Reagan smiled, "I had to leave in a hurry, yeah, that's the reason. Kiss me again." Reagan reached up and pushed her mouth into Sean's, this time it was her tongue exploring his mouth as his large hand cupped and fondled her C Cup tits through her oversized sweatshirt.

After a bit Sean's hand found its way under her sweatshirt, she moaned into his mouth as his large hand began to knead her breasts and tease her nipples until they were hard pebbles in his hand. She moved herself over and straddled him as she continued to kiss him. She felt Sean's cock hard and ready as it ground against her pussy through their pants.

When she finally broke the kiss she looked at him. "I know it's been a long couple of days. Is today not a good day to take this further?"

Sean smiled, "It's fine, promise."

She blushed, "You must think this is the only reason I came here."

Sean winked at her, "It's not?"

Reagan shook her head, her long brown braid moving with her, "No, it's because I know the fucking head games Andrei plays, I wanted to make sure you were okay. Let's just say this is a fringe benefit."

Sean nodded, "It's okay. My turn to ask. Are you okay being out and exposed like this in the bed of a truck on the side of a mountain?"

She lifted her sweatshirt over her head, "I'm a farm girl, the only thing that could be more perfect was in a barn with the rain falling."

Sean lifted her heavy tits as he looked into her eyes, "He has a barn if you take the right fork instead of the left, next time."

She peeled his polo over his head and began to nibble on his chest and his nipples. Her hands moving over his hardened muscles. The setting sun hid many of the bruises on his torso, but her close inspection let her see each one up close. She murmured into his skin, "These look familiar."

Knowing what he had done to her, Sean was determined to destroy Andrei. She pushed him back into the bed of the truck, Sean was happy that he had gotten the rubberized bed liner. Sean laid back as Regan undid his belt. Sean lifted his hips as she pulled his pants down. She admired his hard cock standing straight up.

Her hand went around it as she gently stroked up and down. "I have a confession," she whispered. "You are much larger than Andrei and he's the only person I have had inside of me. I never until I got to college. I think I need to be on top, the thought of someone pushing something that size into me scares the hell out of me."

Sean nodded as Reagan slipped off her sweat pants. He marveled at her body. She was thicker than Courtney but it was obvious she was an athlete as her stomach was firm. She moved to straddle him, Sean determined to let her have complete control. She reached her hand again to his cock and placed it at her opening. Sean remembered how dry she was the night with the volleyball team, today though she was dripping down his cock as she slid his thick head up and down her slit.

She looked down at him, "I need to go slow, I'm sorry."

Sean whispered, "No apologies." He also remembered that when he had slid one finger into her that she had been tight. He wasn't surprised as she lowered herself just a bit and then stopped to let her body adjust to the intrusion.

Regan whimpered as she lowered an inch more. She bit her lip as again her body adjusted to the thickness of Sean's head and shaft, "Fuck," she whispered, "You're huge."

Sean knew he wasn't huge, but he wasn't going to let the compliment pass by. His hands gently held her hips, "You're doing great Reagan, just ease on down," he encouraged.

Three more times she lowered herself a bit on him and then paused to allow her body to adjust. She actually smiled when she had him all the way inside of her, until she moved and the head of his cock plowed into her cervix and a little yelp of pain came from her lips. Sean looked up at her, "You did it, good girl."

The praise and being filled caused a small shiver to run through Reagan's body. "Say that again."

Sean let his voice drop into his chest as he looked her in the eyes, he lifted his hands to her breasts and growled, "Good girl."

Again she whispered as another shudder rocked through her. Sean growled deeper still as he lifted his hips just a bit, "I said, Good girl. Are you going to cum?"

She whimpered, "I think so."

Sean began to move his hips slightly, "Does the good girl need to cum on my cock?"

She gritted her teeth and nodded her head frantically. "Please," she whined.

Sean tweaked her nipples, "Be a good girl, Cum for me."

Reagan lifted herself up off of him a bit and slid back down, as Sean repeated, "I said cum for me like a good girl." Reagan tossed her head back and arched her back as Sean lifted his knees for her to brace herself. "That's it, good girl, let it go. It's right there baby, just let it happen. Feel that tightness in your abdomen, feel the ache in your tits. Let that go for me."

Regan felt her body lose control as the orgasm did break through her wall. "Please Daddy, please, please."

Sean pinched her nipples slightly, "Do not disappoint me Reagan, I said CUM and I mean now."

The orgasm tore through Reagan's body, the tightness and slight pain of Sean's cock inside her only added to her pleasure as she began to hump against him with reckless abandon. Sean encouraged her, "Good girl, let it go. Just let it all go."

"Oh, Daddy, I'm so full, so fucking full, so deep. Oh, God, oh my God, again... oh God, yes," she repeated as her hips ground against him. "God, this is amazing, I'm cumming on your cock. I am a good girl."

It took a few minutes for the convulsions in Reagan's body to stop. The girl had exhausted herself. She lay down against Sean, his cock still inside of her. Sean planted his heels in the bed mat of the truck and began to slide in and out of her. The angle of his cock and her clit against her pelvis caused her to have yet another orgasm. She bit Sean's shoulder to keep from screaming. Sean slid into her forcefully but slowly causing small gasps to escape her mouth with each thrust.

Sean continued to thrust into her until his own orgasm was imminent. He again growled, "I'm close, Reagan, I'm going to cum, you may want to move." Reagan heard his words. Reagan scrambled off of him and out of the truck bed and got on her knees. "Cum on my face, Daddy, cover me."

Sean slid to the edge of the truck, the need to cum had slightly passed, Reagan whispered, "God, I'm sorry, I ruined it."

Sean whispered, "No apologies" Reagan moved to stand and walked to where Sean was seated on the tailgate and began to suck his cock. She noticed a slight taste and realized she must have bled a bit but she was determined to give him the pleasure he had given her. Her head bobbed up and down in time with her hand as her mouth and throat sucked his magnificent cock. Soon, the need to cum had returned for Sean. She felt his shaft thicken, as she moved again to her knees. "Cum on me, cover me."

Sean stood and used his hand to jerk his cock until he let loose, his cum covering her face and tits. The warm cum hitting her caused her to have another orgasm which came as a surprise to both of them.

When they had recovered Sean looked in the back seat to a bag and pulled out a towel for Reagan. She wiped her face, but left his cum on her chest. She kissed him and whispered, "Thank you, that was incredible."

Sean sighed, "Not the way I expected my evening to go, but it was really good. I hope I didn't get any in your eye."

Reagan blushed, "I liked it. I'm not very experienced but I have read a bunch of stories in my life and I don't think I'm quite normal."

Sean pulled her close to him as the evening was getting cool. "How so, everything today seemed normal."

She blushed, "Promise to not laugh or think I'm a freak."

Sean kissed the top of her head, "I promise."

She buried her head against his chest. "I want to feel safe first, but then I don't want a choice. I want to be taken by someone I trust."

Sean assured her, "Reagan, that's not weird."

She blushed deeply, "I'm not finished. I think it would be hot to be tied down blindfolded and shared, I want to be shared with girls."

Sean again assured her, "That's not weird."

She blushed even more if that was possible, "I think water sports sound hot."

Sean paused, "Really. Have you ever done that?"

She shook her head vigorously, NO.

He whispered, "Do you feel safe enough to try?"

She shook her head yes. Sean stood and took her hand and led her back to the ground. "If you don't like it, tell me and I'll stop."

Reagan knelt on the ground as Sean began to pee, he started at her knees and moved up to her belly and finally to her tits. Reagan held her hands and caught as much as she could. When Sean was finished he handed her the towel, but she refused it. She lowered her eyes as she knelt on the ground, "Thank you, Daddy. That was amazing. Do you think I'm a freak?"

Sean held at his hands for her to stand, "No, I thought it was kind of sexy too."

They sat on the bed of the truck and watched the stars until the night got too cool. Sean's cum and urine had dried on Reagan. She whispered as she got dressed, "I hope this helped."