Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen dug around her purse and pulled out her keys. She hit the button to unlock the car and started to get into the driver's seat, "Nope," Sean said as he took her to the passenger seat and sat her down. He looked to the others, "You two coming with?"

Jase looked at Seth then at Sean, "I have a paper due by midnight, it's after 11:00 I have to get home, sorry man."

Sean looked at Seth, "Grab a couple of the guys and head home, I don't trust Andrei and his boys. I'll get her home and then you can come pick me up from Matt's house."

His two friends headed back up the sAndreiet to the bar as Sean leaned in to put the seat belt on Jen. She had been wearing a flannel shirt over a tank top, when Sean leaned in it became apparent that she was not wearing a bra. As he brushed her breasts Jen let out a small moan and a smile came to her face. Her eyes were closed, "Mmmmm," she whispered.

Seah shut the door and walked around the car, he had been paying such attention to getting Jen situated he had lost his situational awareness. As he put his hand on the door handle to open the driver's door a hand grabbed his shoulder, when Sean turned he was met with a sucker punch. Luckily for Sean the punch landed in front of Sean's temple, high on his forehead, the hardest part of the head.

Sean didn't hesitate and swung with two short punches, a left that connected square in Andrei's chest and a right that caught him just below the ribs. Air left Andrei's lungs as his two friends rushed in to grab Sean. Sean hit the first with a knee to his thigh and swung an elbow to break across the other's forearm to make him release his grip.

Sean knew that time and numbers were not on his side. He was having flashbacks of the beating given to him at the Thomas house the night of the team banquet in highschool. He was like a man possessed, looking for anyone to hit, kick, or elbow. A couple of minutes into the fracas the 3 against 1 was starting to work against Sean. He was giving the three guys a beating, while none had connected with a serious blow against Sean, the pummeling was beginning to take a toll.

He had one player wrapped around his legs and the other was trying to pin his arms as Andrei was trying to line up a haymaker. Sean was planning a way to duck the punch he knew was coming when suddenly Andrei disappeared with a blind side tackle that drove the air from his lungs. The other two were dragged away from Sean, all he heard was kicks and punches being thrown.

Sean was catching his breath as he heard Darius' voice, "Walk your asses away before my boys beat your Eastern European asses worse than Ukraine kicking Russia's ass."

Darius helped Sean to his feet, "Got word of the confrontation, don't trust those Eastern European dudes. You good kick?"

Sean felt a bit of blood trickle from his nose, "Few bruises and scrapes, but nothing life threatening. Thanks to y'all saving my ass."

Darius laughed, "Those three took more of a beating from you than they gave you. Get her out of here, we will keep an eye on the street for a minute."

Sean eased himself into Jen's car and started it up. Jen was crying that drunken ugly cry that everyone has seen a few too many times in their lives. "I'm so sorry, I never meant..."

Sean sighed, "Why were you out drinking by yourself, Jen?"

She sucked in her breath, "Matt's gone again, he's always gone. A camp, or recruiting, or practice, or a game. I got tired of being alone."

Sean kept his eye on the road, "So, getting sexually assaulted in a bar by college kids is the answer?"

She sniffed, "That wasn't the plan, I just wanted to have fun."

Sean called her bluff, "Jen, you were in a college bar, the weekend before finals, without a bra and drunk. You don't have to be a mathematician to realize that's not a good formula for success."

She looked at him in the darkness, his face bruised and scraped highlighted by the glow from the dash, "Are you going to tell Matt?"

Sean shook his head, "Not my place to do that. You are a big girl, you can tell him if you want."

She shook her head, "He doesn't need to know, he won't care."

Sean shrugged as he drove, "If you say so," he pulled into the Baker's driveway, pushed the garage door opener and pulled into the garage. He walked around to the other side of the car and opened the door. "Come on, let's get you inside."

Sean got her out of the car and into the Ranch style house. He helped her up the three steps from the landing into the kitchen, he had put his arm under her shoulders to help her up the steps and as she moved his hand kept brushing against her tit.

He helped her down the hall to the Master Bedroom and laid her on the bed. He was hoping she would go to sleep but instead she said, "I need a shower, I smell like a bar."

Sean looked at her, "Not something I can help you with, Jen."

She gave an exaggerated pout. "Fine, I can shower by myself. Will you stay until I am done?"

Sean stood and walked into the bathroom starting the water for her, "I will stay, but as soon as you are done you are going to bed and I'm going home." Sean waited in the living room, finally after about 15 minutes until he heard the water turn off. He looked up to see Jen standing in the hallway with just a towel wrapped around her.

As Sean was looking she opened the towel and let it drop to the floor. "I'm horny," she said, still slightly slurring her words.

Sean stood up and looked at her, "You're drunk, you're married to my coach, you're going to bed."

Jen got angry, she lifted her tits and threw her hip to one side, "What? I'm not as hot as those college sluts you bang? I'm very fuckable. I'll have you know I'm great in bed."

Sean started walking towards her speaking slowly and softly, "I'm sure you are, Jen. Go to bed."

Jen's anger went even higher, "He's never here and I want laid."

Sean just kept closing the distance to her, "I'm sure you do, but not tonight and not me."

When Sean got close enough she threw herself into his arms crying, "I just want to be loved and appreciated."

Sean hugged her wet, naked body to him. "I know, but not like this. Come on, I'm going to take you to bed." Jen went limp in protest, Sean just scooped her up and carried her to the bedroom. He was thankful he had thought to pull down the blankets before he left the bedroom. He laid her into the bed as she looked up at him.

"Why won't you have sex with me? I'm not pretty enough am I?"

Sean shook his head, "Jen, you are an amazing woman, beautiful, intelligent, funny, sexy. You are married to Matt, I can not violate that honor code."

She reached up and groped his cock through his jeans, 'You're hard, you want me," she teased.

Sean nodded, "I carried a beautiful naked woman to bed, yes, I am hard."

Jen bit her lip, "Your cock is big, I'm wet. I won't tell anyone."

Sean shook his head and smiled, "Jen, if I fucked you I wouldn't care who you told, but I can't do that to Matt. Go to sleep."

She tried to unzip his jeans, Sean grabbed her wrist and placed her hand on her stomach, "Go to sleep," he told her. "I'm going home." Sean's phone buzzed, "That's Seth, he's here to pick me up. I'll check on you in the morning." Sean bent down and kissed her forehead, "Go to sleep."

Sean left the house and Seth saw him for the first time since he got jumped by Andrei and the Eastern European basketball guys, "What the fuck?" he asked.

Sean told Seth the story as they drove home. Seth actually scolded him, "Just like you hero, making sure Jase and I were safe and getting Jen home and getting your ass kicked in the process."

Sean smiled, "You should see the other guys." The guys got home and Jase was waiting for them. Sean had to replay the story for Jase. By the time he was finished telling the story he decided that he needed a shower.

The water burned the scrapes and small cuts. The bruises on his head and face were starting to ache. He stepped out of the shower and tossed on a pair of gym shorts and headed to the kitchen to get ice for the bruises.

Sean texted Courtney about what had happened, she wanted to come over but Sean told her to stay home, that he was fine and he just needed to sleep. Courtney said that she would pick him up early the next morning and take her to the training room when she went for class registration for the summer.

Around 730 Sean's phone buzzed with a text:

Jen: Hi, thank you for everything tonight. I made a fool of myself, I am so sorry.

Sean: Hey you, how are you feeling?

Jen: Thank you for the gatorade and tylenol, I'm going to hurt tomorrow and not sure I can ever show my face around you again.

Sean: Jen, stop. You were drunk. No harm no foul.

Jen: The words of a drunk woman are the thoughts of a sober woman

Sean: Stop. You're fine. We've all had our weak moments when it comes to alcohol.

Jen: Did you get into a fight too, it's all a bit hazy.

Sean: There was a bit of a scuffle, couldn't let that asshole get away with what he was doing.

Jen: Are you hurt

Sean: Nah, I'm fine, it's all good. You need to drink plenty of water today.

Jen: I will. Thank you again.

Courtney rolled up around 8 and Sean headed out to the car. Courtney looked at him, "What the hell happened?"

Sean told her the entire story, even the part about Jen trying to seduce him. Courtney patted his leg like a proud mom. "I'm so proud of you, look at you resisting easy pussy."

Sean shook his head, "Be careful, princess."

Courtney laughed, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. So it was the same guy that was flirting with me? Do you think there will be more problems?"

Sean shrugged, "I held my own against three of them, then Darius and the guys ran them off. I guess it's possible but I think they may have learned their lesson."

Sean walked into the training room and Kayce looked at him, "So, you were the other one involved at The House last night?"

Sean nodded, "I was. So, how did you hear?"

Kayce smiled, "Either you have a hard head or Mislav missed a punch, he came in this morning with a dislocated finger. Said that they got jumped by football players."

Sean shook his head before telling her the entire story - he quietly told her about the aftermath at Jen's house. Kayce looked at him seriously, "Sean, be careful there."

Sean nodded, "Yeah, I'm not crossing that line."

Kayce lowered her voice, "She's a cougar. I know she comes off as the all supportive coach's wife, but I've overheard some of her crew talking about the girls' weekends. Be careful."

After Kayce gave his wounds the once over Sean decided to walk over for coffee before he started the walk home. Sitting in his usual place sipping on a strong Italian espresso he saw Jen walk in. Dark sunglasses covered her face. She looked at Sean and smiled as she got her coffee. She walked over and shyly said, "Mind if I join you?"

Sean nodded, "Pull up a seat. I'd say take your sunglasses off but I'm not sure the light would be a good thing for you."

She inhaled the aroma of the coffee and chuckled, "Yeah, that wouldn't be good." She took a long look at Sean's face, "You got beat up protecting me. I'm so sorry."

Sean smiled, "No, I got in a fight but I didn't get beat up. Andrei and his buddies got it worse than I did."

She lowered her head, "Are you going to get in trouble?"

Sean shook his head, "I don't think so. I didn't start anything." He looked at Jen, "So, about last night. Was that a normal thing?"

She shook her head, "No, not here." She blushed a bit, "Our girls' weekends are something different. Matt knows that we all get a little crazy when we get away from the prying eyes of campus life."

Sean nodded, "So, about these women's weekends. I know that you sometimes go with Kristine Ross."

Jen nodded, "Usually she goes with us. There are about ten of us from the three different universities around here. Why?"

Sean told her filled her in a bit more than Matt had about the meeting at the football facility and about his curiosity and flirtatiousness.

Jen smiled, "She is a flirt," her blush returned, "probably not as brazen as some of us were last night, but she's fun."

Sean nodded. His phone rang, Jen and Sean looked down at the same time, it was Jen's husband Matt. Sean answered, Jen could only hear one side of the conversation. "Hey, what's up?... Yeah, there was a bit of an issue last night, but nothing big, why?" Sean's face fell then anger flashed, "You are fucking kidding me, the asshole is pressing charges when he jumped me? Yeah, I know, I'll call her. Fuck me, it's finals week."

Sean hung up and looked at Jen who already had her phone out. It was Sean's turn to only hear one side, "Kris, it's Jen. There is a problem. Yeah, I'm fine, just hungover, it's Sean Little. Yes, the same Sean Little. He was my knight in shining armor last night, I got shit faced at The House and a basketball player was hitting on me. Sean intervened and got me out of there, then this guy.. Yes, Andrei and his friends jumped Sean. There was a fight and some of Sean's friends showed up and ran them off. Matt just called and told Sean that he received a phone call from Campus Police that Andrei is pressing charges." She paused, "I'll tell him. I actually ran into him getting coffee, he's right here. He will be there."

She hung up and looked at Sean, "I'm going to take you home, shower and change into something business casual, but no team gear. Call Kris on her cell phone when you are done and she will meet you at campus police. Tell nobody, don't answer your phone, nothing."

Sean was genuinely scared as he saw everything that he had worked so hard on, athletically, academically, the farm, even his harem crumbling in front of him. He sat in the passenger side of Jen's car as she drove him to his apartment. As he got out she reached over and touched his arm, "I'm going to change, I will meet you all there too. You don't get to take this one alone."

Sean called Kayce she picked up, "Courtney and I know. Matt called here looking for you, Courteny was here and he told me what was going on. What can we do?"

Sean was tired, so very tired. "Nothing, y'all weren't there. If you see Darius, Klay, and Tony give them a heads up. I'm meeting Jen and Kristine Ross and the Campus Police Office, I'll let you know what happens."

Kayce answered, "Can do, hey 2 ball - we love you. You'll be okay."

Sean murmured, "Love you both too," before hanging up. He walked in the apartment and Seth and Jase were playing PlayStation. He let them know what was going on. Both were pissed. Seth texted Darius immediately. Seth was part of the linebacker room on the team even though he was the long snapper. When he wasn't snapping he was a backup linebacker. Sean told Seth to let Darius know that Sean wasn't going to involve him at all. Unless the basketball guys threw them under the bus that Sean wasn't saying anything.

Sean ran upstairs and showered, by the time he got back downstairs Daruis was waiting for him. Darius glared at him, "No way brother are you taking the fall for this."

Sean looked at this large violent man that was quickly becoming a trusted friend, "Darius, it was dark, I'm not sure they know who jumped in to protect me. If they don't know it was you, I am not fucking dragging you to the wolves. There are enough witnesses as to what happened, I just need to let this shit play out."

Darius shook his head, "No fucking way. You go down there today, but if this shit goes south, then I'm falling on the damn sword, and then we are sending some damn Nazi pieces of shit back to Europe."

Sean shook his head, "Not sure they are Nazi's but I get your point, they have a sense of entitlement that rubs me wrong. We will handle them, but let me handle this shit first." Sean looked at his phone, "It's 230, I'm heading to campus, most cops change shifts at 3 so whoever took the report last night should be on the desk."

Sean called the number he was given, Kristine Ross picked up on the first ring, "I'm heading to campus, I'll see you there."

Kris spoke firmly, "Answer no questions without me present. I'll meet you there."

Sean drove to the campus and waited until Kristine got out of her car. She walked quickly, her high heels making the click clack as she walked on the pavement. She pushed the door open and quickly demanded to see the duty sergeant.

Sean and Kris waited, Sean patiently, Kris Ross not so patiently. It took a few minutes but the door was opened and a tall man with graying hair ushered them back into the offices. He lead them into an office and closed the door.

"Ms. Ross, how may I help you today?" the Sergeant asked as he sat and shuffled papers.

Kristine didn't sit, she leaned forward "I want to see the report of the assault, now." Her arms pressed together accentuating the swell of her breasts. It was not lost on Sean that the Sergeant's eyes stayed on the view a bit longer than needed.

"Sean, why don't you tell me what happened," he prodded.

Kris Ross interrupted, "You can look at my tits all you want Sergeant, but you will also talk to me. My client has not agreed to answer any questions."

The Sergeant shrugged, "Have it your way, just thought we could cut through the bullshit. I mean it's obvious that something happened last night just by looking at his face."

Sean put his hand on Kristine's hip. "I want to tell my side of the story, I'm not afraid of the facts."

Sean told him about his run in with Andrei in the athletic facility at lunch. Then went on to tell him what happened at The House, what happened outside, and then what happened at the car."

The Sergeant asked, "Whose car was it?"

Sean shook his head, "That's not important."

The Sergeant shot back, "She's a witness to a crime."

Sean shrugged, "Not a credible one as shit faced as she was."

Kristine asked the Sergeant, "Did your officer speak to anyone at The House, or maybe someone at the facility. How about anyone in the basketball program, or does he just have a hard on for football players.?"

The Sergeant shook his head, "The officer is a she and I don't know who she has a hard on for. There is nothing in her report about the events leading up to the assault."

The attorney pulled the report from the Sergeant and began to read. She slammed the paper down and finally broke character, "Come on Doug, this is bullshit and you know it. Why would Sean chase down three guys and start a fight when he was outnumbered?"

He shook his head, "According to the report, it was Sean and three others who jumped the three of them. They want me to take this to the Dean as a hate crime because they are from Eastern Europe."

Sean was pissed, "That's complete bullshit." Kris put her hand out, "Sean, don't say anything."

The Sergeant looked at him, "What's in the report is in the report. Who were the others?"

Sean shook his head, "I was with my roommates at The House, I took the inebriated woman to her car and the three of them jumped me. Others jumped in to stop them from beating me and doing God only knows to the woman half passed out in the car."

The Sergeant leaned forward, "Who jumped in?"

Sean shook his head, "I don't recall. It seems that the post concussion issues from the accident where the State Patrol thinks someone was trying to kill me was aggravated from getting jumped by three goons."

The Sergeant shook his head, "My turn to call bullshit, Mr. Little."

Sean locked eyes with the Sergeant and shrugged, "What can I tell you other than have your officer do her fucking job and talk with the folks at The House."

Kristine Ross looked at the Sergeant, "We are done here. I will be representing Mr. Little in this matter, all communication can come through my office."

The Sergeant sternly commented, "The accuser is also an athlete."

Her eyes turned venomous as she replied, "The woman that he was groping in the bar is a friend of mine, an employee of this University. I will be damned if I let someone like that ruin the reputation of someone trying to help out a friend. Let's go, Sean." Kris Ross turned and left the office with Sean following close behind.