Sean's Next Season Ch. 01

Story Info
Sean&Courtney hit rough seas; Sean&Trooper Lopez battle on.
8.3k words
4.73
11.7k
11
0

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

A thank you to the readers that have sent in suggestions for ongoing story arcs. Please feel free to send your thoughts

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

PS. The story arc between Sean and Andrei will not be continued. Following the mass murder of football players this week by a teammate that arc would be in poor taste. I hope that you can understand.

(¬‿¬)

Sean rolled back onto campus, there was a lightness to his step. His time away had been good for his soul. He was ready to attack the summer, get his practices in, do some work in an online class to lessen his load once the season began. Courtney greeted him when he walked in the door. He picked her up and spun her around.

He had no agenda but the spin and the kiss ignited a spark in the two lovers that needed no agenda or plan. Courtney wrapped her legs around him and as their kiss deepened both ended up being topless and panting.

Sean placed Courtney on the ground and she quickly slipped her shorts off. Sean stripped out of his and she quickly jumped back into his arms, his erect cock finding its home and penetrating the college cheerleader deeply. Any voyeur watching would have been surprised, there wasn't a thrust or a grind. Sean's hands didn't go to her ass to have her bounce. They locked their mouths together and gently they moved together.

It was an ancient dance of love and lust. The two college students' arms wrapped around one another. Courtney tugged and messed Sean's hair as his hands braced the lithe cheerleader as the two moved as one. Sean's cock was deep inside of Courtney, she felt the familiar pressure as the thick head of his cock pushed against her cervix.

She moaned against him, "I love the way your cock fills me. God, I've missed you!"

Sean gently started to lift and lower her as he growled, "That pussy was built for my cock, cum on me Courtney, cum all over my cock."

Sean braced the thin girl as she leaned back letting her long hair flow almost to the ground. The arching of her back stretched her pussy tight around Sean's cock as she hissed, "Fuck yessssssss," as she obeyed her lover and Sir and had an orgasm on Sean's thick cock.

Sean lifted her back up to vertical as he moved to the same sofa that Sean, Jace, and Seth used for PlayStation. Courtney and Sean continued to move as one, her knees opened wide as he sat on the couch and she naturally straddled him. She kissed him again as she began to thrust against him, soon having another orgasm, "Fuck, so good, so damn good," she groaned. Soon she was panting, "let me turn around"

Courtney stood and turned away from Sean, she kept her feet on the floor, took his cock in her hand and lined it to her pussy and slid it in. She placed the palms of her hands on the floor and began to fuck him. To a normal person she would have lasted only a few minutes before her muscles would burn and ache. Courtney was a college athlete and she was able to keep up this new position.

The sensation Sean felt was different than anything he had ever felt fucking. His cock bent down caused the grip on the base of his cock to be increased. He knew he wouldn't last long. "God Cort, don't stop, please. Holy hell." His moan was almost a whine, something Courtney had never heard before. While her muscles were beginning to burn she was determined to not stop until her love filled her with his cum.

Just as he was starting to cum the door to the townhouse opened and two of Courtney's teammates walked in and quietly closed the door behind them. Sean and Courtney were oblivious as her ass slapped against him, her tits hung below her and bounced back and forth. Sean's hands went to her hips as a roar escaped from his lips as his cock dumped its load deep into her.

As their breathing returned to normal her teammates began to applaud. "Damn, what a fucking show," the tall one said.

The shorter one said, "Courtney, damn girl you hide those tits well. I would have never guessed they were so damn big and perfect. How the hell do you tumble with those things?"

Courtney blushed and moved off of Sean's cock. The tall one commented again, "Damn, your boy is hung too. Good job, girlfriend."

The short one laughed, "You too Sean, I would have never guessed what you were packing under those football pants."

Sean stood and blushed, "Well, I'm at a horrible disadvantage. I'm naked, you know who I am, and well hell, welcome to my apartment."

Courtney looked at Sean, "Don't you ever lock the door, for fucks sake bro."

Sean shrugged, "Well, darlin I wasn't planning on you jumping me when I walked in the door."

Courtney laughed and gave him the finger, "Miranda, Abbey this is my Sir, Sean. Sir, these are two of my teammates Miranda and Abbey."

Sean had pulled a pillow in front of his cock, "I'd shake your hand but maybe I should grab my clothes, wash up and get dressed."

Courtney pulled her clothes on, "Don't you two ever knock?"

Abbey laughed, "First off, Sir? Oh, we need to hear more about that! Second, we knocked, then we texted. Then we heard you scream and thought you were in trouble. Guess we were wrong."

Courtney rolled her eyes, "He's been gone for two weeks and just got back and things got a bit carried away."

Miranda smiled, "Girl, I get it. Hell, with a body like his and with what he's packing I'd be letting him drill me the minute he walked in the door too."

Abbey turned to her friend, "Okay Miranda, calm down you horny slut."

The three laughed as Courtney finished getting dressed. When she had dressed she yelled up the stairs, "Heading to practice hon, be back in a bit."

Sean showered and headed to the facility. He hadn't kicked a ball in two weeks and needed to get back to the grind. He stopped by to see Kayce, then jumped onto an ergometer and rowed for 30 minutes to get a good sweat up. His legs were fatigued, he was pouring sweat when he grabbed a cart of footballs and headed to the field to start kicking.

Sean started with 5 extra points, then moved back 5 yards until he made 5 in a row from each hash mark then continued moving back. Stopping every 40 kicks to push the cart to retrieve balls.

Sean didn't miss until he got to the left hash mark on a 45 yard attempt. He hooked his first one just left of the upright. By the time he got to 50 yards his legs were on fire. He looked up into coaching offices that overlooked the practice facility and noticed that the Head Coach was watching from his office as was Matt from his office.

The little audience provided some motivation. What really caught Sean's eye was the couple in the Head Coach's office who when Sean moved from 45 to 50 yard kicks opened the door and walked out onto the balcony that overlooked the indoor facility. The man was well dressed, probably in his early 40's attractive with a bright smile, the woman though was absolutely stunning. She was wearing jeans, a tight skin tight black shirt with a long gray sweater. Her hair was completely white even though she was probably in her late 30's. They walked out onto the balcony, put their elbows on the railing and watched Sean intently.

Sean boomed kicks from both hash marks, the only sound in the building was the loud thump as Sean's right foot powered through the ball. With his shirt off and sweat pouring off of his body Sean hit his 5 in a row from each hash, left the ball cart in place and jogged into the endzone where he started the punting part of his workout. Angling kicks left, then right. Alternating between high punts and then low line drives. Finally on his last 5 kicks he dropped the ball nose first onto his foot to create a back spin simulating checking the ball up inside the 5.

When he had gathered all of the balls and put them back into the cart he heard one person clapping in the distance. He looked up to the source of the sound and saw Valerie Babin, flanked by Coach Webb and her husband Allen. Sean smiled, acknowledged the audience with a nod and pushed the cart to the side of the field before he headed towards the locker room.

Allen, a Tech grad, was looking to become a major supporter of the Athletic Department and the football team especially. He and his wife were getting the grand tour of the facilities by Coach Webb and others from the athletic department. They were preparing for a gift in the millions of dollars from the Babin family.

Allen looked at Coach Webb, "He's got an impressive leg, and in here working out on his own, I like seeing that self motivation in people."

Coach Webb looked at Allen, "He's going to handle all three phases of our kicking game this year, he's an impressive young man. Actually, he just returned to campus this morning after being home for a couple of weeks. He didn't have to report back until Monday morning, so it is good to see his dedication."

When Coach Webb turned to head back into the spacious office Valerie looked at her husband with lust filled eyes, "I want that," she whispered.

Allen looked at his wife and nodded, "I see that," he whispered back to her.

When Sunday evening arrived everyone gathered at Mika's for dinner. Sean talked about his time in the Upper Peninsula and his encounter at the farm with the neighbor and his wife. Sean and Courtney were under strict restrictions as far as diet went as they were officially in pre-season conditioning where everything was structured by a nutritionist for their particular body type. As the evening went on Mika noticed that Hannah hadn't had any wine. Curiously, she intentionally offered and Hannah declined. When their eyes met Mika noticed that Hannah's eyes were rimmed in tears.

Mika's eyes got big and Hannah just started nodding with a huge smile on her face. When they embraced everyone noticed and Anne, reading the body language shouted, "Hannah is pregnant!"

There was a lot of congratulations and joy that filled the room. Hannah joined in, but she was a little more subdued than what she would have been. She was 90% sure the child she carried belonged to her Master, but not remembering much of the night when she visited Scott and Tiffani other than knowing Scott's roommates tag teamed her she couldn't be positive. She didn't have the courage to text Scott or Tiffani and ask, so for now she kept her fears quiet.

Monday morning found Sean in a class on microprocessors at 8:00 followed by a class in applied statistics at 10:00. He had speed lifting and interval runs from 1:00 until 3:00. Courtney had early morning tumbling, then a class, then cheer practice, followed up by a class. She walked into the apartment just after 4 and yelled out for Sean. She began to get worried when he didn't respond, she double checked his truck was there and went up stairs to look for him.

Her heart skipped a beat when she found the man she loved, this larger than life dominant person sprawled naked across the bed sound asleep. She snuck downstairs to make sure the door was locked, came back up to the bedroom, slipped out of her clothes and snuggled up next to him and was soon asleep herself. Sean woke up first and noticed Courtney next to him asleep. He looked at the clock and realized that it was getting close to supper time.

He gently moved to the end of the bed and started kissing up her legs. He moved from one leg to the other like he was lacing shoes, slowly kissing his way up her shapely tan legs. She moaned slightly as she felt his three day beard tickled her inner thighs. Still half asleep she gently opened her thighs to Seans advances.

He kept kissing and licking as he went further up her legs until finally he reached his destination. He used the tip of his tongue to trace her lips probing her pussy gently. He took his time, studying this amazing part of his lover that gave him so much pleasure. Courtney moaned as she began to wake up. Sean felt her hands reach for the back of his head as his lips engulfed her clit and his tongue began to awaken it from its slumber.

"God, I thought I was dreaming, Sir," Courtney whimpered.

Sean paused, "Morning sleepyhead," he murmured before his mouth went back to work on her pussy. Her hands massaged his scalp as his hands slid over her hips to her ribs and finally to her tits. His mouth continued to work on her clit as his hands teased her nipples until they were hard pebbles in his hands.

She moaned, "I'm not going to be long, damn" she panted.

Sean knew she liked a bit of pain in her nipples so he pinched them sharply as his mouth clamped on her clit and his tongue flicked over it like little shots of electricity. Courtney gasped, "I'm going to cum, please don't stop." Sean obeyed as Courtney's slim hips began to buck against him and her pants became moans then her moans became a language nobody would understand.

When she finally shuddered, Sean knew that she was a little too sensitive to immediately start Round 2. He looked up at her, amazed at how such a tiny woman with such a flat stomach had such amazing tits. He continued to play with her nipples as she recovered from her powerful orgasm. Eventually she looked down at him, "Come up here and take me."

Sean crawled up her body and positioned his erection at her opening. The heat coming off of her was tantalizing. He eased just the tip in and held it there.

Courtney pouted, "Stop teasing me." Sean slipped an inch in and then pulled back out as she moaned, "Sean, stop, just fuck me already." Sean got a big smile and slipped another inch in and then pulled back again. Courtney tried to lift her hips, "Fine, then I'll just use your cock as a dildo."

Sean lifted his hips causing her to pout again. Sean laughed at the cute look on her face. "Say please," he demanded.

Courtney smirked, "Just fuck me. You know you want to."

Sean grinned, "You're right I do, but you want me to just as badly, so say please."

Courtney shook her head, "No."

Sean drove into her forcing the breath out of her and then pulled back out. "Say please,"

Courtney closed her eyes tightly, "You can't make me."

Sean started pumping into her, but not deeply. 'Just the tip' as the kids say, he was torturing her. He was thick enough that her pussy opened to him but he wouldn't penetrate deep enough to involve the clit or touch the G spot. Underneath him, Courtney was getting frustrated and began to squirm. Sean chuckled, "I can do this all night Courtney."

She again tried to lift her hips to take more of him in. "I hate you, just fuck me already."

Sean drove deep into her again and slipped almost all the way out, "I said, say please."

Courtney growled, "No, I'm not going to. Why can't you be normal?!." Sean pulled out and rolled off of her and began to stroke his cock. She looked at him, "What the fuck are you doing?"

Sean shrugged, "What does it look like? I'm doing something NORMAL for a guy my age. It seems to me that you aren't that interested so I will just take care of myself."

Courtney watched for a few minutes and got more aroused than she was before, "Are you serious right now?"

Sean increased his hand on his cock, "Completely."

She took his wrist in her hand, "Sean, stop it."

Sean stopped and looked at her, "Courtney, I know it was all in fun but there is an order to what we do. You introduced me the other day as your Sir and that has meaning. That silver collar on your neck has meaning. It may be a game to you, but it is not a game to me. It is who I am. That's me being NORMAL! If that's not something you are comfortable with then you have decisions to make."

She looked at him intently, "You really are serious."

Sean looked at her, "For me, it's not a bedroom game nor a public rush. It is who I am, it is who my grandfather was and is. It's part of my dna. If that's not something you can handle then you need to figure that out. If you'd like I can take the collar off of you to give you freedom to figure out what you want."

Courtney's hand went to the silver collar around her neck and she looked at Sean with fear in her eyes but she said nothing. Sean got off of the bed and pulled on his sweats. As he was leaving the room she finally spoke, "Where are you going?"

Sean paused at the door, "I'm not sure, I just need to go for a while." Courtney heard the door close and Sean's truck start and she started to cry. Her world just hit a huge crisis. An hour later Hannah heard the door open to her house and looked up to see her daughter in tears with two duffle bags of clothes over her shoulders.

Hannah jumped up and ran to her daughter, "Baby, what's wrong? Why are you here?"

Courtney went into the living room and sat with her mother and told her everything that had happened. Hannah hugged her daughter close and whispered, "Cort, you do have decisions to make, life long decisions. I will support you in whatever you decide, just don't use me as your guide." Hannah touched the silver collar, "I've already lost what you have."

Sean went back to the mountainside on his drive. He opened the gate and drove up the two track road to a clearing in the forest. He cleared some space, gathered a few rocks, some felled tree limbs, smaller sticks and finally some kindling. He started a small fire and sat on the tailgate of his truck watching the flames dance.

His mind went back to his time in the Upper Peninsula, as he looked into the fire he touched the small burn scar in the center of his chest and thought of Bri's teachings. He found a peace that he hadn't had since his time back home. He continued to watch the fire as his mind thought of Sam, Hannah, Mika, Anne, Kayce, and finally Courtney. He knew that tonight was a shock to Courtney but he knew deep down that with the added responsibilities of the season, the looming takeover of the farm when he graduated and Hannah's pregnancy that he needed to have an order to things in his life and as light hearted as the interaction started tonight he knew he needed that order.

He added a couple of logs to the fire and stayed present in the moment for as long as he could. He listened in the dark to the sounds around him. He heard the light feet of what he thought were foxes on the woodland ground, he closed his eyes as he listened to the distinctive sound of an owl, the crickets providing the background noise, they were joined by the croaking of frogs.

Around 10:30 his peace was interrupted when Sean heard the sound of tires coming slowly up the gravel road. The door closed after a minute and a person walked to where Sean was watching the fire. It was Trooper Lopez, "This is private property, you can't be here."

Sean still didn't turn to face her, "It is but yes I can be here.."

The trooper was in no mood, "Mr. Little, I am tired of you always being in the wrong place at the wrong time. The way I see it Mr. Clark and the accident - and the complaint now in the hands of a city detective that you broke into his home and sexually assaulted his wife, then Mr. Shevchenko, and now tonight there is one common denominator and that is you."

Sean still didn't turn to look at her, "It's Mr. McKenna and what the fuck are you talking about with Clark? here."

The short State Trooper walked between Sean and the fire, "I am going to find out if you are allowed to be here and if you aren't, I'm cuffing you and taking your ass in. I'm tired of your games. If you can be here we will talk about the accusations, if you can't be here you can talk to the detective at lock up."