Sean's Next Season Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean shrugged, "Guess I'll wait."

Trooper Lopez radioed in and her dispatch called the property owner and he confirmed that Sean did indeed have permission to be on the property. The now frustrated State Trooper looked at Sean, "I'm tired of your games."

Sean stood and looked at the Trooper. "I'm not the problem Trooper. I didn't sexually assault Samantha Clark and I can prove it."

She looked at him, "You don't know when he's accusing you of, you have no way of having an alibi without knowing the accusation."

Sean looked at her, "Is it okay to get into my truck? I have a couple of things in there that will prove my innocence."

Lopez turned on her bright flashlight and kept her right hand on her service weapon. "If you so much as flinch I will shoot you."

Sean reached into his back seat and grabbed a book bag. Lopez took it, "No way do I trust you with that."

Sean handed her the bag. In a portfolio there is a signed contract between myself, Mr. Clark and his wife. Lopez pulled it out and looked it over. Sean continued, "He's an attorney, he drew the contract up himself."

She looked at him, "You expect me to believe a couple like the Clark's contracted with you to breed his wife. Stop fucking lying Little."

Sean looked at her, "Again, it's McKenna and what do you want me to say? I handed you a contract you can pass along to your detective friend to stop this shit before I get rolled up into deeper shit. Unzip the front pocket, there is a red thumb there that will show you that I'm not lying."

She looked at him, "What's this?"

Sean smiled, "The video of me fucking his wife and him watching. You and your detective buddy can watch a little porn. Don't worry it's a copy. Trooper Lopez, I'm young but I am not foolish. I have covered my ass. Enjoy."

Chelsea Lopez turned off her flashlight and got back in her cruiser, before she closed her door she told Sean, "This isn't over."

Sean waited for the fire to die down before he extinguished it, looked at his phone and saw that it was after 1 AM, he had a few missed texts and a couple of missed calls. One text from Hannah let him know that Courtney was okay, but had moved her stuff home and to give her some time. Another one was from Seth letting him know that he was back at the townhouse. The other text that was important was from the strength and conditioning team letting everyone know of workout schedules for the next day.

Sean put his phone back away, made sure the fire was out and headed back to the townhouse. He noticed that both Seth and Jase were back and had moved their things in. Both were still up when Sean walked in the door. For the first part of the summer conditioning they would be on different schedules with Sean's workouts coming in the afternoon, and Seth and Jase in the morning. They agreed to meet tomorrow after Sean's workout to work on timing and snaps.

This was going to be a different year as Jase had moved up to number 2 on the depth chart at quarterback and Seth may get a move to tight end from linebacker as well as long snapper. Both of them came back earlier than expected to be as prepared for August as they could be.

The next couple of days followed the similar pattern as Monday. Classes, lunch, workout, kicking, supper, homework, sleep. The other constant to the pattern was Valerie Babin in the facility every afternoon watching the kicking workout. On Thursday Valerie was standing on the sideline talking to Kristine Ross - the attorney in the Athletic Department. Seth, Jase, and Sean worked on snaps, holds, and kicks for about 30 minutes then Jase left for film study in the Quarterback room with Grant the quarterback who was first on the depth chart. Seth and Sean worked on punt snaps for 30 minutes then Seth headed out while Sean stayed and took another 15 minutes to work with a couple of student managers to work on kick offs.

When Sean was finally wrapping up he heard Kristine call over to him. Sean looked in her direction and she waved him over.

"Hey Ms. Ross, not used to seeing you on the turf," Sean said as he wiped the sweat from his face with a towel.

"Sean, I wanted to take a moment to introduce you to Valerie Babin, her husband Allen is the founder and CEO of Wayne Biotech. Allen and Valerie are both alumni and are looking to make a donation to the athletic department."

Sean smiled at Valerie, "I'd shake your hand but I'm a bit sweaty from the workout."

She held out her hand and looked coyly up at the large man, "I don't mind, actually dripping wet is fine with me." Sean took in Valerie, she was thin with small breasts. From what he could see it looked like she worked to stay in shape. When she was up on the balconies Sean would have guessed she was in her 50's due to her long snow white hair, up close though Sean guessed her to be in her late 30's who just grayed young.

"It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am. The program is moving in the right direction, I hope that you've seen that this week hanging around the facility."

Valerie's ice blue eyes looked at him, "I have truly liked what I have seen. Ms Ross says that you are studying computer technology. We are always looking for talented individuals."

Sean smiled, "Computer engineering and also Agricultural Economics."

Valerie brazenly looked Sean up and down, "Athletic, gorgeous, and smart. The total package."

Sean looked at Kris as the white haired beauty licked her lips then thanked Valerie for the compliment.

Kris, sensing Sean's discomfort, something that he didn't often show, chose the valiant option and looked at Sean, "I know you are on a schedule post practice, don't let us keep you. I just wanted to introduce you to Mrs. Babin."

Valerie put her hand out again for Sean to shake. Sean smiled, "Pleasure to meet you," Valerie licked her lips and again looked at Sean as if he were a high price steak in a ritzy steakhouse. "Rest assured," she said, "the pleasure is all mine. I will be seeing you again soon."

Sean showered and headed back to the townhouse. Friday followed a very similar pattern other than Valerie being on the sideline, she was once again watching from the balcony overlooking the facility.

After the guys showered Jase suggested they all go grab dinner Sean and Seth agreed. The teammates decided where to go and started to walk across campus to a favorite local diner. Sean was in the mood for breakfast for dinner, eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes. They guys were laughing and joking until they wandered past the coffee shop.

When they passed by Sean looked inside and saw Courtney having coffee with one of the male members of the cheer team. Her silver collar shining in the fluorescent light. Sean knew that they had to have a difficult conversation and that needed to happen soon.

Dinner was nice though the two friends noticed that Sean's mood had changed after seeing Courtney and the other guy. The three walked back to the facility then drove to their townhouse. Sean changed into a pair of jeans, a three button henley and a flannel shirt. He told the guys he would be back late and headed out the door.

When he got into his truck he texted Hannah and asked if Courtney was home yet. She affirmed she was and Sean told her that he'd be over in a few minutes and to not tell her he was coming. Hannah tried to talk Sean out of it but he wasn't going to be convinced.

When Sean got to the door Hannah opened and again tried to convince Sean not to come in. Eventually she stepped aside and let Sean in to find Courtney and her friend sitting on the couch talking.

Courtney looked at Sean unsure of what was about to happen. Her friend looked between the two of them then let his eyes rest on Sean, "Hey, I don't want any trouble man. We are just friends."

Sean smiled, "That's fine, but what isn't fine is that she is wearing her symbol of commitment to me while she is out with someone else. Courtney, I need to take that off of you. Now."

Her hands went to her throat and she touched the unlockable silver collar. Her eyes brimmed with tears as Sean walked behind her and used the magnet to unlock the collar, "I will not have you disrespect this by wearing it while out with others."

The male cheerleader, "Listen, I should go. I don't want to cause issues here."

Sean slipped the collar into the pocket of his flannel shirt, "No issues at all now, you two have a good night." Sean headed to the door, passing by Hannah who silently mouthed, "I'm sorry". Sean shrugged, "No worries," he said as he closed the door behind him. Sean went to the truck, started it and pulled out of the driveway.

Hannah walked into the den where the two were sitting, looked at Tyler and echoed his own thoughts, "It's probably better if you go."

Tyler agreed and said good night to Courtney and her mother. When he left Hannah looked at Courtney and opened her arms as Courtney ran to her and cried. Hannah soothed her then whispered, "Courtney, you are a smart woman - you had to know that Sean would not let you disrespect the collar like that."

Courtney's emotions spilled over, "He has an entire fucking harem and I can't have coffee with a friend? That's bullshit."

Hannah just held her daughter closer, "Courtney, you have known who Sean is from the beginning, he has never pretended to be something he is not. Secondly, when you accepted that simple choker you knew the expectations as did I and we both failed to uphold them. I know that you and Tyler are just friends, but you and Chad were just friends when Sean walked into the clubhouse back home. Sean saw tonight as a date and taking everything into consideration he reacted more calmly than I would have guessed. Perhaps his trip north helped."

Courtney stormed down the hall and slammed her door, "A lot of fucking good that does me right now."

Sean once again drove out to the mountainside, opened the gate, drove back to his spot overlooking the valley and once again made a fire and sat on the tailgate of his Tacoma. Around 10 the state patrol interceptor again made its way up the gravel lane.

Trooper Chelsea Lopez got out of her cruiser, "Tonight we've had a complaint about you being here."

Sean turned to her and smiled in the darkness, "I know"

The trooper was in no mood, "Mr. McKenna, I grow tired of your games.

Sean stood, "I haven't started games yet Chelsea, do you mind if I call you Chelsea You are here tonight because if you check the 911 records and look at the phone number of who phoned in the complaint you will find it returns to my phone. I passed you on my way up here, figured you were working 2nd shift again and after watching the video you would respond."

The trooper stepped close to him, she was caught off guard by just how good he smelled and how her body responded to his presence. "Detective Miller and I watched a small portion of your video and entered the contract into the file. I doubt he pursues it any further."

Sean smiled at her, "That must have been tough, a sensual woman like yourself watching Sam Clark cum over and over while watching with a man so close to you. Tell me, how wet were you? Did you see how big his bulge was in his pants?

Trooper Lopez was flustered, "It was work, Mr. McKenna, nothing more. You need to watch yourself, one day you are going to mess with the wrong person."

Sean returned to sit on his tailgate and intentionally opened his legs wide, "Are you the wrong person Chelsea?"

She looked at him, "We are finished here, I'm tired of your bullshit."

Sean pulled up his phone, "I too am tired of the bullshit. I'm tired of the accusations, I'm tired of turning every fucking corner and seeing your cruiser." Sean looked at his phone, "Your shift is ending, you can close this call and head out, but you'll be back."

Her eyes narrowed, "You are dreaming now."

Sean scrolled through his phone, "Oh no, I think you'll be back. These pictures are amazing and I'd hate them to get into the wrong hands."

She turned, walked to her cruiser and drove off of the mountain. Sean put a few more logs on the fire and returned to watching the stars. An hour later he again heard the tires coming up the gravel road. He heard the door slam and steps that weren't spit shined black jump boots walk up the path.

Chelsea Lopez had taken her hair out of the tight bun, was wearing a pair of jeans that fit her ass perfectly and a tight sweater that hugged her tits beautifully. Sean watched her walk up carrying a six pack. She sat the six pack on the tailgate, used her keychain to open the bottle and took a long drink as she hopped up next to Sean.

He looked at her, "I'm surprised you came back?"

She looked at him, "What the fuck was I supposed to do after a threat like that?"

Sean looked over at her as she took another drink from the beer, "I call bullshit," he said.

Her eyes were hard, "Bullshit?"

Sean moved off of the bed of the truck and turned to face her, his back to the fire. "Yes, bullshit. I think the pictures are an excuse. Unless there are more pictures out there that are worse than you drinking margaritas in a smoke-filled room with a large cock hanging in your face is enough to derail your career."

She looked at him, "Get me fired? Probably not. Derail my career track, give me something humiliating to explain to my 8 year old daughter, probably so. So, what's it going to cost me?"

Sean looked at her, "As you have seen, I will fuck a milf, but I'm not a heartless piece of shit. I don't fuck with kids minds. When I was that age I found my dad's body after he decided to take his own life. I won't humiliate you in front of your daughter."

Her eyes looked a bit puzzled, "You are an enigma Mr. McKenna. You use your gifts to extort older women into sex and after what I watched you are gifted at it. You have the traits of a genuine asshole, yet you risk yourself to rescue your friend and you won't use the ammo you have to get inside my pants because I am a single mother with a daughter."

Sean smiled and shrugged, "Complicated isn't a bad way to be Trooper Lopez."

Chelsea Lopez softened, "So, that's it? No blackmail, no extortion?"

Sean cocked his head, "You look disappointed." Sean took a step closer and Chelsea Lopez tilted her head up towards him. There was that anxious moment of hesitation before Sean leaned in and kissed her. Their tongues intertwined as her arms wrapped around his neck. They made out for a few minutes before Chelsea broke the kiss. She did that trick that women can do, taking their bra off underneath their shirt and pulling it out a sleeve.

She looked up at him, "A bit chilly to be totally naked," she blushed as she spoke.

Sean reached down and let her tits fill his large hands, "You hide these well in uniform."

She nodded, "Kevlar vests do that to a girl," she said.

Sean used his fingers to tease her nipples until they strained at the sweater, "That's a shame, but I guess it's better than the alternative."

Chelsea moaned, "I guess, damn that feels good, it's been a long time."

Sean kept up his attack on her tits through her sweater, "Before I go any further, where is your daughter tonight?"

Chelsea whimpered, "With her dad, who happens to be the detective who watched you fuck Sam Clark with me."

Sean smirked, "You're telling me that you all didn't fuck after that?"

The trooper was almost panting, "No, he's a good dad, a great cop, but a shitty husband and selfish in bed."

Sean laughed deep in his chest, "That's fucking hot"

Chelsea reached up to kiss him again, "I know." Between kisses she whispered, "I'm telling you now it's been a year since I've had sex, be gentle with me please."

Sean's left hand went to her throat as he gently pulled her off the tailgate, his right hand again found her breasts underneath her shirt. Her hands went to his belt but he stopped her with a whispered "Enough Trooper Lopez - You'll have your chance."

She almost whined as her knees went weak. Breathlessly she whispered, "Do you always just take what you want?"

He pulled back and looked deep into her eyes, "You think you can read me like a book, I'll admit you are damn good but you aren't the only one with that ability darlin'. Part of who we are. Sean gently pulled a nipple as she bit her lip and moaned, "admit it, putting me in cuffs was only part of your interest in me, and to answer your question I only take one who wants to be taken."

His hand reached down and pressed against the heat of her mound, "Tell me Chelsea, tell me it's not true and I'll stop. Tell me that you'd be happier in control, that you don't want to feel that thrill of being taken of being owned. Tell me you don't want me in control and I'll stop now."

Chelsea pushed against his hand "Fuck you, just kiss me again."

Sean laughed, "I'm going to kiss you and fuck you, it's your lucky day."

Sean spun her around and his left hand went again to her throat, her knees went a bit weak as his right hand came down on her ass hard enough to make her jump.

Her head turned to look at him, she tried to look angry but the clouded eyes showed only lust. "What the fuck was that for?"

He spanked her again, "For all of the bullshit." he whispered in her ear as he kissed her neck.

"I was just doing my job," was all she could get out before his hand came down a third time.

"I know," Sean growled, "the spanking is because I think you need it, better yet you want it. Being the tough girl all day long, having to be tougher than everyone else because they don't think you can do the job because you have tits." Sean groped her tits again as she ground her ass into him. This was going much faster than either expected. The heat between was intense as Sean's hand got her jeans undone and his fingers found her wetness. Chelsea wiggled against his hand as her hands started to bring them over her hips, using her feet she finally kicked them off slid them off to the side..

Sean let her go as he fumbled with his own pants and soon they were around his ankles. He pulled her back towards him, their height almost perfect. Chelsea pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it into the bed of the truck.

Sean chuckled, "Warm enough to be naked now, huh?"

Chelsea ground her hips into him again, "It's a fucking inferno."

Sean pushed Chelsea forward gently and her hands went to the tailgate. Chelsea bit her lip as she felt the tip of Sean's cock slide up and down her wetness. With one agonizingly slow thrust plunge Sean buried his cock deep into her. She gasped as he held onto her hips and flexed his ass with a kegel causing his cock to pulse against her cervix. Feeling it swell and grow and then relax over and over kept Chelsea just on edge. Soft moans came from her throat.

Sean gently leaned forward and stroked her back and her breasts. Chelsea began to relax and move her hips. Sean again swatted her ass as he whispered, "No, I'm taking what you want to give."

Chelsea started to sigh as she felt Sean slowly slide his cock out of her, before she could exhale he drove deep into her, forcing the air from her lungs. Again and again Sean thrust into her, causing Chelsea to arch her back. She strained to keep from cumming too quickly. Her breath began to become more jagged, her moans more pronounced, she bit her lip. "I feel so full, it's been so long, my God, please?" she whispered

"Please what, Trooper?" Sean asked as he continued to slowly stroke in and out of her

Chelsea whined, "Please don't stop."

Sean growled, "Don't you dare think of cumming without permission."

She whispered, "Please..."

Sean didn't respond as she said again, "Please..."

Still no response when finally her need overtook her, "Please Sir, may I cum?"

Sean tugged on her long hair which caused a deeper groan from her.. "Such a good girl." He was driving her mad as his pace never changed, just the angle of the thrust. Sweat poured from them both. Finally, he whispered, "Yes darlin, you may cum."