Sean's Next Season Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The growl was primal, it started deep in her core as her body started to respond. Her stomach contracted, her pussy began to spasm as her breathing almost stopped. Sean noticed her eyes begin to roll back a bit into her head as her eyes closed, then the growl exploded from her. Chelsea looked for words to utter but nothing intelligible could be found. The brilliant, beautiful, and gifted State Trooper was lost in a sea of lust and orgasmic bliss. Sean drove deep into her and held himself deep as her body responded. He held her hips tightly as her legs began to shake as another orgasm tore through her body.

Finally, he slowly pulled out of her, feeling her body grip him as little aftershocks rippled through her. She sighed as he slowly turned her around and held her, his hard cock slipping out of her as she let out a tiny whimper.

Sean began to nibble her neck as his left hand teased her nipple and his right hand went to her clit.

She sighed, "My God, more??"

Sean giggled, "Oh darlin, I haven't cum yet and I'm just getting started with you." She looked in his eyes to see the most intense look she may have ever seen in another human beings eyes, and a coy smirk that covered his face.

Sean took off his shirt and placed it on the tailgate. Then he scooped her up and sat her on the tailgate. She was expecting him to mount her to continue, but instead he knelt gently in the dirt as his mouth and tongue found her most tender flesh. As her hips began to move and as she started to gasp for air, two fingers slid deep into her wetness and began to dance along her G spot and further back to that other location near the cervix.

Again as she tried to make words the only thing that formed was "oh fuck..." whispered over and over again as he made her body feel pleasure that it craved. She wasn't sure how many times she had cum when finally she pushed his head away from her. As he looked up, she smiled seeing his face covered in her own juices. She motioned with her finger for him to come up to her and as he did just the tip of his cock found her opening. She began to nibble at his chin and lips, enjoying her taste in his kiss. As she did his cock slipped deep into her body again. When he was fully inside of her he remained still, the tip of his cock nudging her cervix. From time to time pulsing which caused a shiver to run through her body.

He fucked her gently, slow long strokes as he stroked her long hair. Then firm thrusts as he grabbed her hips, pulling her to the edge of the tailgate. His thrusts increased in intensity as Chelsea came again and finally Sean's breathing changed and she knew he was close.

Chelsea panted and yelped and made all sorts of sounds that were primal, animalistic, passionate. The only words she could find was "Please don't cum inside of me." Sean stepped back and pulled his cock out of her as she scrambled off of the tailgate to her knees. She whispered, "Cover me, God, please cover me in your cum"

Sean growled as he pulled out of her and left his mark all over her face. As he began to relax she smiled and scooped the cum off of her face and held it in her hand. "This is too good to go to waste,'' she whispered as she licked her hand clean."

When they dressed Sean went to his gym bag and tossed Chelsea a towel. She smiled at him, "Always the knight in shining armor."

Sean smiled, "I'm willing to be a knight, as long as I am Pelleas and the armor isn't too shiny."

Chelsea chuckled, "Ah, a knight of Arthur's Table - and just who is your Lady Ettare?"

Sean said nothing as the image of Courtney filled his mind...

+ + +

For the Reader:

Sir Pelleas was one of the knight's of The Round Table.

Ettare was the vain and heartless lady beloved by Sir Pelleas.

Their Story: Pelleas is knighted by Arthur at a young age. As a young knight, he deeply loves the maiden named Ettarre who finds his youthful shyness and stammering bothersome and does not return his affection. She lies to him to induce him to give her a golden arm circlet, the prize of a tournament that he won, as a token of his love. Ettarre, selfish and having gained the circlet and thus some social elevation, desires to be left alone; but despite her treachery Pelleas cannot forget her. He defeats all knights sent by her but, after each victory, deliberately allows himself to be captured and taken prisoner to her castle, as it is the only way that he can ever see his true love.

Unsympathetic, Ettarre takes his horse from him and sends him on his way, only to return again and again. Gawain offers to try to persuade Ettarre to love Pelleas. Gawain instead lies to her, telling her he has slain Pelleas, and betrays him, sleeping with her himself. Pelleas finds the two together sleeping, and leaves his sword on their chests, revealing that he is alive and well, but also as a sign of honor, as he says he cannot kill a knight such as Gawain in his sleep.