Sean's Next Season Ch. 15

Story Info
Tyler gets what he deserves.
10.6k words
4.77
6k
3
0

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

A thank you to the readers that have sent in suggestions and other communication.

Attempting to write this in bursts while battling Covid - if you find any inconsistencies I blame the fog. My apologies for the inconsistencies in the last couple of chapters.

Also for those fixated on wondering why everyone isn't pregnant I would like to remind you about birth control. Very few college women or women late in their child bearing years are not aware of birth control. Relax folks, it's a story - a fantasy.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

The next week Sean would be traveling back to his home state as Tech visited Morgantown to renew one of their oldest rivalries. The Battle for The Black Diamond Trophy. Sean had grown up 2 hours away from the largest in state university. Many of the folks he went to high school with were in college there. His mom and his grandparents would be there. This is the school that ignored him when it came to recruiting due to their arrogance thinking they could save a scholarship because an instate kid would surely want to be an instate hero. They were wrong.

Sean had hated the Mountaineers for his entire life and this is a game he had circled on his calendar since Tech had lost to them his redshirt year. Sean was different to everyone that came in contact with him this week, from "the pride" to the coaches, from students in class to professors. Sean was basically off the grid to everyone.

Reagan and Kayce actually got worried as they met Courtney for coffee on Thursday morning. Courtney told them of the snub and of all of those rabid fans that sat around Danny's Cafe and talked about what "WE" needed to do or how "WE" won on Saturday despite having never stepped foot on campus. She explained that there were few things in the world that Sean had more disdain for than West Virginia University football - and the people knew it. Courtney warned Kayce to be prepared for a cascade of cursing and boos every time Sean walked onto the field. Reagan was disappointed that she would be in Charlotte all weekend for a volleyball invitational, she was hoping that they weren't scheduled to play on Saturday night so the team could gather and turn on ESPN for the Saturday night game.

Sean was truly a different person that week. The one sure tell that Sean had was a furrowed brow when he was angry - he got it from his mother, Julie who got it from her mother Martha. When Sean was pissed there were three vertical wrinkles between his eyebrows. Normally those didn't last very long, but they were a constant presence this week. He had narrow eyes on a good day, this week his eyes looked like a snake's eyes. They were so deep set and narrowed. There was a reason Dave McKenna had nicknamed his grandson Snake in the Grass at an early age.

The team boarded buses at the Athletic Facility at 6 AM on Friday morning for the short drive to the airport. They would fly to Pittsburgh and then board buses for the ride to Morgantown. Once the team arrived they would check in to the hotel, have lunch, then load back on the buses to practice. With an evening kickoff on Saturday, Friday evening would include dinner then a mandatory study hall as classes had just started. Saturday would look much like the first game of the season.

Courtney was right about one thing, the minute Sean trotted onto the field to begin warming up the student section went nuts. The chants went from mild - calling him a traitor to cruel chants of "Who's your daddy?" There was one thing that the students didn't know about Sean McKenna - he loved to be booed by opposing fans. At one point, as they were in the middle of a "Who's your daddy?" Sean turned to the student section, put his arms out and encouraged them to get louder. Courtney looked at her teammate Allyson Peterson who was the new girl of interest for Tyler Prasad and said, "They are going to regret this."

Tyler who was close by and overheard the comment, "Like what, the fucking douchebag is going to fight the entire student section?"

Courtney smiled, "Want to bet that before this game is over he finds a way to shut every last one of them up?"

Tyler shook his head, "He's not that fucking good - the prick."

Courtney smiled, "Jealousy is an ugly thing Tyler - 50 dollars says he shuts them up." Tyler shook his head so Courtney countered, "100 dollars or are you afraid he will show you up yet again?"

Allyson laughed, "Ooh, a rivalry - I like this."

Courtney laughed, "No rivalry. Tyler tried but he just doesn't measure up, do you Tyler?"

Furious Tyler held out his hand, "$100 fucking dollars and a date with Allyson."

Courtney chuckled, "I won't speak for Allyson - or stalk her for that matter."

Allyson looked at Courtney then to Tyler, "Fine, but it's a double date with a couple that I choose."

Tyler shrugged, "Don't make any plans for tomorrow afternoon," he said before smugly holding out his hand for Courtney to shake.

The game was mistake filled as rivalry games sometimes are with everyone pushing a bit too hard. Tech took a 17-0 lead into the locker room at halftime. Sean had made both extra points and hit a 42 yard field goal with just a few seconds left in the half. He hadn't punted all that well in the 3 punts that he had.

Momentum completely turned midway into the 4th quarter as the Mountaineers scored on a long touchdown pass, then had a scoop and score touchdown. The stadium was going absolutely crazy as Tech got the ball and only managed one first down before they had to bring out the punting unit with just over 2 minutes to go.

Tech sent their punting team out. When they huddled Sean looked at Darius. "Max Protect, D you need to set em up."

Darius tugged on Sean's face mask. "We will fucking keep them off of you. Just kick the fucking ball and let me worry about my job." He looked into the huddle, "Shield protect. Gunners, go wide if they let you." He looked at the 5 interior linemen, "Remember, fucking gap step." He put a finger in Seth's chest, "Make sure the snap is a strike. All eyes on me for the signal, 2 count pause then send it."

Tech lined up in a max protection formation with 7 linemen, a shield of 3. The noise was deafening as Tech broke the huddle. WVU didn't let the gunners get wide as they put 10 on the line. The 2 outside gunners pulled in tight to help with protection. Sean lined up 14 yards behind Seth, Darius and the other 2 linebackers in the shield were 5 yards in front of Sean. The student section was raining down "WHO'S YOUR DADDY?!" at full throat.

Dave and Martha McKenna and their daughter Julie sat in the parents section with their hands over their mouths. Julie could barely watch, Martha mouthed a quick prayer and Dave just whispered, "Get the kick away, Snake - just don't get it blocked."

Darius got the gunners into position and waved his arm, Seth silently counted to 2 and sent a perfect spiral aimed right at Sean's chest. The Mountaineer rush was like a navy blue wave. Sean only took one step before he started the drop. He dropped the ball nose down to try to get it to check up like a golf chip shot if it hit the ground.The leather bent around his foot for a fraction of a second before leaving his foot. The outside rusher from Sean's left was fully outstretched and just missed blocking the punt by a fraction of an inch. The ball sailed high into the night sky. Sean angled the punt to the returner's left, but the returner ran right waving for a fair catch. He was trying to lure the coverage team so the ball would bounce into the endzone and his ruse worked as the coverage team converged on his position.

The ball bounced at the 10, took one high hop to the 5 yard line on the opposite side of the field and checked up just like Sean had hoped. While jogging down the field Sean did not keep his head on a swivel and got absolutely decleated by a WVU linebacker just in front of the Mountaineer bench. Penalty flags flew as the ball spun to a stop on the 2 yard line. Sean had hit a 48 yard bomb and stopped it on a dime.

Sean tried to clear the cobwebs from his head as his teammates rushed to defend him. Darius helped him up, as Sean turned to the student section and put a finger to his facemask - the entire stadium fell silent as a second flag flew into the air. Everyone heard the Referee over the PA system as he announced, "After the kick, we have offsetting penalties. Personal Foul Number 54 on the receiving team. Unsportsmanlike conduct number 98 of the kicking team, those penalties offset, first down West Virginia, that is number 98's first unsportsmanlike penalty of the game."

Sean slowly jogged off the field, Matt waited for him screaming at him for the stupid penalty. After about 5 seconds Matt broke into a huge smile as he lifted his punter off the ground in congratulations.

The Mountaineers managed 3 first downs driving to midfield as time expired. A nice 17-14 win. The stadium emptied quietly as Courtney and Allyson looked at Tyler who refused to even acknowledge their presence. At practice on Monday Tyler angrily handed over the $100 that he had lost. His anger raged. He found out that his mother was "too tired" to drive home after moving Justen in, but she had not contacted either of them the next morning. While he had no proof his mind painted images of her frolicking all night with "that fucking kicker".

Sean was on ESPN, Pat McAfee was talking about him, College Gameday had been on campus to do an interview about his dealing with suicide, the school newpaper did an entire article on "the punt that hushed a crowd" including a picture of him holding the Black Diamond Trophy. Everywhere he went he heard "Sean, Sean, Sean"

The fourth week of the season was back at home for the final out of conference tune up before starting conference play. It was another easy win that didn't require much out of Sean. 5 extra points and a short field goal in a 38-6 win. He had missed a long 52 yarder just before halftime, his first miss of the season.

Week 5 was an away game as conference play opened up. That game ended up being a loss as Sean missed another long field goal and got 'blown up' on a punt return. After 5 weeks the team was sporting a 3-2 record, but 0-1 in the conference.

Nobody was happy about the loss to a conference foe other than Tyler. He really didn't care at all about the loss, only that Sean had missed a field goal and got his head knocked off - this had become personal for Tyler. He was obsessed, even telling one of his friends that he wanted to see Sean destroyed.

Young Mr. Prasad also continued his stalking of Allyson Peterson. Finally in frustration she agreed to meet him on a Sunday evening for coffee. They actually had a decent time and she agreed to see him again on Tuesday. He was acting very strange. Not threatening per se but strange. After coffee he tried to get her to go on an evening hike on one of the many trails throughout the valley. Allyson kindly and politely declined so Tyler insisted on walking her back to her dorm. He pressed her for an invitation to come up to her room and when she refused he tried to kiss her. As she pulled away Tyler lost his composure, grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her screaming that she would let that asshole Sean kiss her.

Allyson tore away from him and ran inside and called Courtney. Sean walked into the kitchen as Courtney was talking to Allyson, Sean overhearing enough of the conversation to get pissed. Courtney told Allyson to not leave her room and that they would go together to talk to their coach about the situation.

When Courtney hung up she looked at Sean who was fuming. He looked at her, "I got nothing, Cort. It's not like I can go beat his ass and have a replay of the Andrei shit again. I would end up being singled out as the common denominator and probably get kicked out of school if not end up behind bars."

Reagan walked in and hopped up on the counter, "So, do what you do best," she commented as she took a spoonful of the yogurt she had opened.

Sean was tired and frustrated, "Well, I can't tee him up and kick him through the uprights now can I?"

Reagan smiled, "Well, okay do what you do second best."

Courtney looked at her, "Well the second best thing he does is fuck but I am highly doubtful Sean is going to fuck Tyler."

Reagan kept eating her yogurt, "Then fuck Allyson."

Sean looked at her, "That would take two, unlike Tyler I don't feel the need to force anyone. Encourage perhaps but not force."

Courtney looked from Sean to Reagan before saying, "I don't think that you'd have too much trouble convincing Allyson, however I still don't see how that impacts Tyler at all."

Reagan smiled, "Force him to watch."

Sean shook his head, "So, your plan is to kidnap Tyler and force him watch me have sex with Allyson?"

Reagan hopped off the counter, her braless tits bouncing as she landed. "He's a stalker, he followed you and got pictures, he has stalked her. So, give him something to stalk. The other option is Courtney in wanting to keep peace on the team invites them both over here and you fuck her right in front of him. The third option is have Allyson lure him in, play nice just don't be with him alone. It's an away game this week, right? She sits with him on the plane blah, blah blah. Invite him to her dorm to study on Sunday night, make sure her roommate is gone and you show up. No matter how you slice it, he loses."

Sean shook his head, "If he cracks and decides to shoot up campus?"

Reagan smiled, "Then you let his mommy, who you fucked, know that her baby boy has gone off the deep end and she'd better come get him before something bad happens."

Courtney looked at Sean, "They are plans."

Sean shook his head, "I'm not sure any of them are good plans, but yes they are plans."

Later that night as Courtney, Reagan and Sean laid in bed Cort was texting with Allyson telling her about the conversation earlier in the day. Reagan noticed a concerned look on Courtney's face as her thumbs flew over her phone.

"Okay Slut, what are you so worked up about?" Reagan asked.

Courtney put her phone down, "Well whore, if you must know Allyson has her own plan."

Sean put down his tablet where he was watching film of next week's opponent. "From the look on your face I'm not sure you approve."

Courtney thought for a minute, "Well, it is a great plan, it just puts Allyson and maybe me at a bit more risk."

Sean folded his arms over his thick chest, "I already don't like it - but go on," he said.

Courtney moved her phone to the charger and sat up cross legged looking at Sean and Reagan. "Well, remember how we bet Tyler that you would shut up the crowd at the WVU game? Her plan is to give him a chance to win his money back. We play the cocktease game up a bit over the next couple of weeks, tell him that you are out of town to visit family and invite him here with a chance to win his money back. We let him win a couple of hands, she freaks out about the money and suggests we change the game to something more intimate. Once we are all naked you come in and fuck us in front of him."

Reagan's eyes went wide with excitement. "Oh, I'm in, I'm in."

Sean pondered for a second. "I have a couple of concerns. First, I don't like the idea of you at risk. Second, how do we know that he will take the bait? Third, What if he gets aggressive when I walk in the door, it's not like we could tie him up."

Reagan interrupted, "The first one worries me, I don't know about the second, but the third I think maybe I can handle. Seeing me will freak him out after he stalked us, but... what if at one point Courtney and I start to make out a little... few men can resist the thought of a threesome or even foursome if Allyson is game. Since the girls have been teasing his cock and he believes this is just escalation we tell him that he can't touch yet, so we tie him to the chair. Pull one of your tricks and record him saying it's consensual."

Sean thought, "Not too much risk - don't ever be someplace alone with him. That goes for Allyson too. Do you think he will take the bait."

Courtney lifted her shirt over her head and began to cup her own breasts as she licked her lips, "I think I could make you take the bait, he is so eager for female attention he will be easy."

Sean bent down and nipped at her nipple, "Touche'"

When it all came together they decided that Allyson's plan was the best plan. Throughout the time leading up to D-Day the girls flirted with him, even teased him, making sure to not be alone with him.Everything worked to plan luring Tyler to the townhouse with a chance to win his money back.

Meanwhile during the week Sean's burner email account received an email from Pari Prasad. It was a picture of her tits. Sean wrote back, "Do you miss me, yet?" The next day Sean received a picture of what was obviously Chanuk. He was balding, his stomach was huge. In the picture he was holding his belly with one hand while he held his small dick between his thumb and index finger as a light stream of urine dribbled towards the toilet. That picture was accompanied with the text, "You touched places that have never been touched. I need to see you again."

As poker night arrived Sean went to Kayce's and waited for his signal. The girls ordered food and had it delivered as they got everything set up to pull off their plan. During the evening the girls made sure to win some hands and lose some hand luring easily into the strip part of poker. He couldn't believe his luck, three hot women and him playing strip poker.

Reagan and Courtney did make out a bit and Allyson even got involved. Finally there were not many clothes left on anyone. Clothing was strung out around the table as the cards were dealt. Courtney texted Sean that he should start making his way in, that the coup de grace was about to be delivered.

Reagan and Tyler were 'all in' as Reagan called. Tyler was confident as he held a full house, Aces over Eights. He laid his cards down with a smug grin and was about to speak when Reagan smiled and echoed Coach Corso from College Gameday, "Not so fast my friend," she said as she laid down her cards one by one. Queen of Clubs, Queen of Diamonds, Queen of Spades, then to add to the tension, she flipped over a 2 before turning the last card the Queen of Hearts.

Loving classic rock she started singing the Little River Band song, "Have you heard about the lonesome loser Beaten by the Queen of Hearts every time.Have you heard about the lonesome loser He's a loser but he still keeps on tryin."

Tyler stood, humiliation covered his face as he started to cry. The three girls were expecting him to peel off his pants and reveal a tiny dick. He held his head in his hands and started to sob as the girls demanded he pay up.

He eventually gave in and slipped off his pants and to the shock of the girls the dick was far from small, it was probably the biggest cock they had ever seen. It hung 8 inches completely soft, only it was locked in a largest custom made cock cage that could be made. His cock was long and thin. However, the python hanging from the 5'8" frame looked grossly out of place. Sean walked in expecting to find Tyler tied to a chair, instead his head was buried into Allyson's shoulder as Courtney gently rubbed the back of his head. He was indeed naked, but was sobbing uncontrollably.