Sean's Next Season Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean walked towards him prepared to put him in his place. Reagan looked at Sean and gently shook her head then pointed to a chair. Sean was fucking confused having no view as to the caged monster that hung between Tyler's thighs.

At one point he sobbed, "Please, please get dressed, erections hurt so badly."

Reagan literally ran up stairs to grab a towel that Tyler could put over his lap as each of the girls put at least some of their clothes on.

Sean sat even more confused than he was as Tyler stopped crying at least a bit.

Allyson looked at him, "Tyler, why are you wearing that?"

Tyler grabbed a napkin from the table and blew his nose. "Mother is making me. She and father are natives of India. I was adopted and she wanted to make sure I 'focused on my education and not on chasing pussy.'" Purity is important to her and father.

Sean finally spoke, "Purity? From those two pieces of shit. You've got to be fucking kidding me."

Courtney shot Sean 'the look' - "Sean Patrick, that's not helping."

Sean pulled out his phone and started scrolling through pictures. He held up the phone showing the picture of Pria's tits, "Does this look pure to any of you?" Without waiting for an answer he flipped to the picture she had taken of Chanuk, "How about this?" He flipped to the image of the room number, "Or this?" He then read the emails he had received from Pari. That's on top of the embezzlement, the insurance fraud. He looked at Tyler, "Your parents are far from pure."

Tyler sat back, all the color drained from his face before he slammed his fists against the table. "Wait, you are the one that emailed me the picture of the hotel room aren't you?"

Sean smiled, "Yep. I couldn't get to you directly for trying to destroy Courtney and me - so I went after your family. I'm kind of an asshole like that."

Tyler lowered his head, "So you know she told me to do that. She wants me to find a good little wife and when she saw a picture of Courtney she decided that she was the one, and if I was a good little boy she might even give me the key. Without a 'committed' relationship she will never give me the key.

Reagan looked at Tyler, "Dude, I only met you tonight, but that's bullshit."

Allyson added on, "Tyler, fuck that. Have it cut off, what can she do?"

He looked at her, "Stop paying my tuition, remove me from the will, throw me out. She has a darkside."

Sean shrugged, "But she has her weak spot. I went from an elevator ride to bending her over the bar in her suite fucking her brains out in 12 hours when I found out where those weak spots were. I still have receipts, I'll just take the key from her."

Tyler shook his head, "How does that help me, then you control the cage and that feels more disgusting given our relationship. Plus with all due respect I want my vengeance."

Courtney got that glint in her eye, "So, kill two birds with one stone."

Sean looked at Courtney, "Cort..." he began to warn. He knew that look all too well.

She ignored him. "So, she wants Sean to fuck her again, said that he reached places that had never been reached, felt things that she has never felt. Now granted, when Sean fucks a woman he ruins that woman, but with all due respect, with that thing hanging down your thigh you would touch places few mortal men could ever touch. So do both. Take the key and fuck her."

Tyler shook his head, "That's my mother - I could never..."

Allyson shrugged, "Adopted mother - not biological and if I may say so - after doing that to you, she deserves to know what she locked away."

Reagan added in, "She said she wants to come to town and see Sean, so she sees both of you."

The girls and Tyler talked for a bit longer as Sean sat quietly in disbelief. Eventually Tyler looked at Sean, "Would you agree to getting the key at least, even if I can't hurt her?"

Sean's brow furrowed, "Tyler, I am not going to lie. I don't like you, I don't trust you."

Tyler's eyes lowered, "I understand."

Sean folded his arms, "However I dislike Pari even more. I'm willing to get the key from her on one condition." Tyler nodded expectantly as Sean continued, "You don't have to touch her, but you will require her to unlock it and confront her. I won't help you if you won't stand up for yourself."

Tyler was understandably like a scared little boy, "But she will..."

Sean cut him off, "She will not do a damn thing, because I have all of the receipts and now I have pictures too. Yeah, you and your brother get caught up in the explosion but I don't think she wants that kind of destruction unleashed on her family because it's not only her and her husband, but his brothers and their families too. It can get ugly very very quickly."

Tyler finally looked at him, "Set it up."

Sean pulled out his phone and read to the group as he typed, "So you turned into a greedy little whore once you felt a real cock stretch your Punjabi cunt. I will agree to see you again. Next Friday since it's a bye week for the team. Same hotel, send me a room number and no fucking that tiny dicked prick you call your husband, I don't do sloppy seconds." Tyler winced more than once as he heard the way Sean spoke to the only woman he had ever known as 'Mom.'

Week 6 was a nice road win where Sean didn't have much to do. 5 extra points and 2 punts in an easy 35-14 win which sent Tech into the bye week at 4-2. During the next week Sean was again asked to show a recruit around campus, this time a 3 star. Sean was getting very uncomfortable that Matt was bringing in highly rated recruits while he still had a year of eligibility left.

On Friday afternoon Sean got a text for the room number, he talked to Courtney who together with Allyson was keeping an eye on Tyler so he didn't back out at the last minute. Sean would be at the hotel at 9, Tyler should show up at 10:00 EXACTLY. Sean was not going to use the key so it was available for Tyler at the front desk.

At 9:00 Sean knocked on the door, he heard footsteps as they approached, they sounded a little heavy for Pari. He put his hand over the peep hole so that whoever was inside wouldn't see who was there. The door opened timidly and Sean pushed in to be greeted by Chanuk. Sean smiled at the shorter obese man. "You must be the husband here to watch your wife's pussy get destroyed."

Chanuk's eyes lowered as he instinctively backed away from the force that had just appeared inside the hotel. Sean was angry and he wasn't sure why. The last time was blackmail and sex, nothing more but tonight he felt rage. Was he angry and protective of Tyler?

Sean wasn't sure how this would end and was now having to improvise his plan. Sean walked through the suite ignoring the fat man. He walked into the bedroom where Pari stood, wearing a colorful saree. "You're dressed," he said without emotion.

Pari stepped back, "I wanted to look good for you, to have some time for..."

Sean stopped, "Romance, foreplay? Is that why you brought your husband? Admit it, you came here to get fucked, you didn't want to take all of the punishment because your fraud was because he demanded it? Am I right?"

The Punjabi MILF nodded.

Sean went on, "So, you think because this is his punishment that I would treat you as something other than a fucktoy?"

Again she nodded.

Sean shook his head, "That's not how this works. When you send me pictures of his pathetic dick and your tits it's a booty call. You are nothing but holes for my cock. Now get the fuck undressed or I will rip that beautiful saree off of you." He turned to Chanuk, "You too fat boy, get naked so I know you don't have any fucking weapons on you."

Pari quickly takes off her expensive clothing before Sean rips them from her body. Goosebumps rise on her warm skin as she closes her eyes and accepts the reality she has unleashed. Looking upon the seemingly 6'3 beast with shoulders like a linebacker causes all hope of gentle lovemaking vanishes

.

Sean's hand moves to her throat, he squeezes slightly to ensure her compliance. Pari shudders as his thick fingers nearly reach all the way around her dainty neck. His other hand now freely caresses her bare stomach, delicately grazing her sides, fingers playing along the bottom of her tits. His previously gentle touch quickly becomes aggressive & painful when he reaches her breasts.

Pari groans in shame as his free hand roughly paws her large breasts, her nipples quickly responding to his brutal touch. She squeals in pain when he quickly slaps her now tits caushing them to bounce.

Sitting in a chair in the corner her husband is aroused watching this giant man completely dominate his domineering wife.

Clutching her left breast & then the right, his hands are strong and rough with her large round globes as he painfully toys with each. Pari's mahogany colored breasts quickly turn deep red upon enduring his kneading, slapping, & fingernails. Her sensitive nipples are also not safe from abuse with each being squeezed, twisted, flicked, & even pulled. Pari's heavy breathing & continual shifting of her body during the abuse begins to drain the little strength left within her.

"She has great tits doesn't she?"

Chanuk agrees but is too intimidated by this white giant to say anything.

Sean backs Pari towards the wall and quickly moves her hands into one of his own & like a vice his hand grasps her thin wrists together pinning them to the wall again allowing his free hand to explore her body. He again shocks her by painfully slapping her ass before lowering his mouth to her exposed tits.

Sean is not gentle, his anger pours from him; he firmly sucks her right nipple into his mouth, roughly teasing it with his tongue & teeth, releasing it with an audible "pop," all while painfully mauling the opposite breast. His abuse alternates from one nipple to the other, but his free hand is always grasping her vulnerable flesh. Pari realizes that her plan is spinning out of control.

Humiliated she groans as his rough treatment of her breasts & nipples has her sore & sensitive, but also slightly aroused. Unable to ignore the fact that she enjoys having her nipples teased, but this rough treatment has her both fearful & yearning in a way she never has before. Pari cries harder as she realizes she is slowly becoming wet.

"There ya go, I bet that has your pussy all ready for me, well I hope so, for your sake." Then just as quickly as before he spins her around again pushing her face into the wall. "Behave, put your hands on the wall and keep your mouth shut," Sean growls. Sean found himself more aroused by his dominance of Pari. His large hands quickly envelop each breast squeezing them & teasing her sensitive nipples. Pari feeling helpless closes her eyes to pretend she is feeling Chanuk's small, gentle hands making her feel this new uncharted pleasure. But just as quickly as it began it's over, no more gentle touch, the beast is back.

In a flash, his hands go from feeling like those of a lover to a beast tearing into its prey. Shock and fear return as she stands facing the wall and waiting for what this beast will do next. She stands like a criminal getting frisked, her hands pressed firmly on the wall as her head hangs low in shame. She spreads her legs without being told, unsure if it's due to true crime podcasts she enjoys or because she desperately wants Sean's thick cock to take what little dignity she has left. She doesn't have to wait long as she focuses on the dampness between her legs. She hears the sound of a metal belt and then a thud as his pants hit the floor.

"Whore you are about to experience a new kind of hurt," she hears him as he spits on his hand and slides it along her moist pussy. She hates herself for gasping in pleasure as he delicately rubs her moist pussy & swollen clit. Then placing his whole hand over her hot mound he begins to furiously rub her most intimate region like he is trying to start a fire. The vigorous rubbing quickly becomes wet sloshing as her pussy squirts, pushing a huge amount of fluid onto his palm and the floor.

"Ungh...Errnn...gahwwwdd...nnnnno..." are the only noises that Chanuk can hear as his wife responds to Sean's rough treatment. He watches as Sean's hand doesn't stop and plunging in and over her most sensitive places. The pleasure and pain she is feeling keeps her mentally off balance. Shortly Pari experiences an orgasm that has her legs shaking & fluids leaking down her legs & from Sean's tormenting hand. Drenched, the milf is lightheaded from a pleasure overload. Before she can come down from her euphoric high, Sean roughly slams her against the wall, pressing her tits against the cold walls before shoving his entire cock into her overly sensitive passage.

"UUHHNGGG!!" is all Chanuk hears when Sean forces all of his thick cock into his wife's cunt. Sounds he has never heard from his wife in their 22 years of marriage. She was gasping, panting, and moaning as Sean plunges in and out of her pussy. His thrusts were so rough that the milf is lifted to her tiptoes, one leg even leaving the ground as Sean drives his cock up into her.

Sean violently stabbed his cock deep in her pussy, then he withdrew so that only the tip remained only to again fiercely plunge back in. His hand again went to her throat as he viciously used his wife's dripping wet love canal for his own pleasure regardless of hers was exciting to the frozen Chanuk.

Pari's sobs combined with her lustful grunts of pain & pleasure was maddening. The combination of sounds made Sean feel even more feral. The sounds coming from her amazed both he and her husband as Sean heartlessly forced himself in & out of her quivering pussy.

"Does that feel good whore? Is that what you wanted?" Sean mocks as he slows to a rather gentle pace. Pari weeps as she struggles to remain standing. Using all of her remaining strength she braces herself for more torture, but instead is surprised by his slower speed. Like this, his considerable girth within her unprepared pussy is not nearly as painful. He chuckles as she digs her fingers into the wall.

"Remember what I said about cumming? What do you say?" He slowly withdraws his thick cock from her dripping sheath allowing Pari a chance to finally catch her breath and perhaps to even acclimate to the thick beast still deep inside of her.

Her respite though is short lived as Sean again pulls her hair causing her back to arch,, bringing his lips to her ear & again brutally plunges his cock balls deep into her tender defenseless vagina.

"Say it," he growls as his cock drives into her.

Pari screams and trembles at this latest assault,

"I said, say it," as he thrusts brutally into her, again almost lifting her off the ground

Pari moans from that dark place inside that is ashamed to admit this is exactly what she wanted.

"Say it whore!" He slams into her once again then completely withdraws from her sore, yet dripping, pussy only to step back & then lunge back into her pussy penetrating her so deeply he thrusts against her cervix

Pari nearly collapses from the abuse screams into her forearm as another painfully mind-blowing orgasm is forced upon her. Again driving his cock forward with all his strength, "Say it," he growls before another powerful thrust, "Say it," then another, but before he could say the words again Pari screams the words he loves hearing.

"Thhhaaaannnkk yyyyew!" she babbles into her arm repeatedly. Her pussy rapidly convulsing in the twilight of immense pleasure while also feeling as if it is on fire. Never has she wanted pain like this, but with it comes an intense pleasure she has only dreamt about. Tears rain down Pari's face due to the guilty shame of this brutal pleasure. She then feels the air move all around her. He has again spun her around. Now facing each other, he quickly envelopes her tiny body in his thick arms. Never has she been this afraid or excited. Pari further realizes she is merely a rag doll for this sexual brute to play with.

He easily lifts her body up, putting her legs over his arms & holding her in the air lining up his target. Pari again endures another savage spearing as her pussy collides with his raging hard-on.

The two simultaneously moan in pleasure as his cock bottoms out. Chanuk's small cock leaks precum as he watches his wife too weak to fight, lay her head on his collar bone sobbing & desperately grasps beasts shoulders as he continues to repeatedly violently impale her on his cock. With a firm grasp he effortlessly lifts her up & down his girth; cruelly lifting her then slamming into her or allowing gravity to slide her down his slick pole. She fears how much more her poor little pussy can take as he shows no sign of slowing down.

His hands shift & she fears what he might do next. Turning in order to rest his back against the wall, he lifts her slightly & places her hands around the back of his thick muscular neck. Bringing his forehead to hers he seductively whispers, "I know you want more..." then moving a hand from her back to entwine his fingers into her thick beautiful hair he pulls then growls: "ride me."

Pari shamefully looks down only for him to yank her hair forcing her to look at his deep into his green eyes, "I'm not asking." Pari hesitantly locks her fingers together behind his neck & begins to slowly writhe up & down his throbbing cock.

Chanuk watches mesmerized as his wife begins to rock her hips up and down Sean's magnificent cock. Pari, grateful for the chance to go slow and gentle, never leaves Sean's gaze while deep down she knows that gentleness is not why she came to him this night.

Slowly she increases her pace and speed in which she slides down his cock. His approval comes in the form of his deep growls pulling her hair to really slam her down on his member. His moans of pleasure are modest, but Pari is in another world as she moans deeply from sheer pleasure. Just as Pari really gets into her rhythm, even enjoying having her hair being pulled, he again flips the script.

Suddenly turning, he brings her with him as he throws her to the bed, his cock never leaving her pussy.. Pari, feeling the full length and girth of him as he drives into her, lays there in shock, sapped of all strength and energy.

Sean quickly again pins her arms down as he slips his cock from her before kissing her inner thighs, then slowly & sensuously kisses his way up her body. His lips & tongue erotically roam her toned stomach, Pari can't hold back a moan when his tongue plunges into her navel before devouring her breasts.

The beast on top of her keeps her off guard and confused with his now surprisingly gentle treatment as he kisses her battered breasts. She is startled when he slides his arms under her abruptly; shifting her body to firmly grasp her shoulders. Chaunk leans forward as he anxiously awaits Sean's next move.

Gripping her shoulders he rolls her over on top of him as she instinctively opens her legs for the beast. Sean pulls her body down to his cock while also pushing his hips towards her awaiting pussy. Once totally inside her, they both gasp enjoying pleasure at the initial penetration. She realizes this brutal game is coming to an end. Biting her lip & closing her eyes she lets waves of dark pleasure wash over her as the mystery man mercilessly takes her.

With every thrust he grips her shoulders to firmly pull her against his hard cock to get in as deep as possible. His deliberate pace, both powerful & controlled. Pari writhes under him & digs her nails into his back desperately yearning for another chance to cum. He stares lustfully into her eyes as he pulls her into his deep thrusts. Sensing her growing need he sadistically stops, holding his throbbing cock fully sheathed within her.

Pari on the verge of tears in anticipation of her single greatest orgasm angrily growls "Fuck me blind you fucking bastard!" She sees his eyes twinkle as a smirk covers his face. Grasping her shoulder with one hand then hungrily pulling her hair with the other he begins ravaging her with the most powerful & vicious thrusts possible. Burying his face in her neck, he now violently fucks her. He pounds her pussy as if he is punishing her, slamming into her with no restraint or remorse fully aware he will leave bruises.