Sean's Next Season Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his mouth next to her ear he heartlessly whispers vile things that deep down she ached to hear: "you like it rough don't you whore?," "you crave my cock don't you slut?," "Next time you come here I'm going to destroy your ass,"

Hearing these horrible things only causes Pari to cum harder. Allowing her pleasure to take over unleashes an unexpectedly powerful release. Through a clenched jaw, Pari howls in pleasure as she squirts all over herself & the beast inside of her. Sean keeps thrusting up into her, ignoring her exhaustion and orgasm. A few moments later his grip intensifies, squeezing her shoulder so hard she fears he might break her. His intense final thrusts are desperate & brutal & unleash a torrent of cum inside her abused cunt. The warmth from his cum shocked her with a sudden intense heat.

Unknown to the three in the room, Tyler had used the key to slip into the outer room of the suite and silently move to the door. The three heads turned as they heard applause coming from the door. "Quite the show, mother. I'll take the key now."

Pari's and Chanuk's eyes grew large as she tried to scramble away from Sean. "He broke in here and raped me."

Tyler laughed, "Funny, it was your email to him that brought him here and now I'm here. The key."

She stammered, "I... I.... I don't have it."

Tyler took off his sweats, "Get the fucking key now and take this goddamn thing off of me."

Pari jumped to find her small clutch, as she frantically dug into it. Chanuk looked in shock, having no idea that his wife had caged Tyler. Sean quietly moved from the bed, turning the evening over to Tyler.

Finally, Pari found the key. Tyler grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the bed, "Sit down and unlock this fucking thing, NOW."

Post orgasmic exhaustion and terror caused her hands to tremble, but finally she unlocked the cage and Tyler's grotesquely long and thin cock broke free. Every bit of ten inches bounced free of its gage and hit Pari in the chin.

Tyler ripped her from the bed by her hair and pushed her to her knees. "You're going to suck my cock now, slut. Aren't you? You're going to suck me until I cum, and then you're going to lap up every drop of cum and beg for more like a good little slut. Okay?"

Her face showed her shock, this was her little boy. Tyler was practically purring. "But here's the thing. If you refuse, maybe I'll shove my cock down Chanuk's throat, give him a little practice. Then I'll return to you, so what is it going to be, Mother?"

Pari was crying in earnest now. "Please," she said.

"That's not a fucking answer." He looked at Sean, "Does that sound like an answer to you?" Without waiting for a reply he returned his focus to Pari, So, let me ask you one more time,do you want to suck my cock? Or do you prefer that fat piece of shit you call a husband to learn how to suck cock?" Tyler used his long thin cock to slap her lips.

His mother lowered her head shamefully. "I'll do it," she said at last.

"If you bite me, disobey, or displease me in any way, I'll beat the living shit out of you. And then I'll call Justen and other friends and we can make this go on for a long, long time. What do you think, Mother dearest? Can you be a good girl for me?"

Pari was sobbing harder. "Yes," she choked out.

"Yes, My Lord," Tyler corrected.

"Yes,My Lord," Pari whimpered.

"Good girl." Tyler stroked her head like she was a dog. "Now, tell me, do you want to suck my cock?"

Pari bit her lip, fighting herself. Tyler slapped her across the face, sharply. "Enough hesitating, cunt."

"Yes, I'm sorry." He raised his hand again and she hurriedly added, "My Lord."

Tyler grabbed her by the throat, "Tell me you want to suck my cock."

"I want to suck your cock," Pari parroted obediently. Her eyes were sparkling with tears.

"I'm not convinced." He raised his head again, then brought it down as he took a step towards his cowering and terrified father.

Panicked, Pari's words started tumbling over each other as she tried hastily to speak. "Please, sir, let me suck your cock. Please, let me make you come. I need to suck your cock. Please, sir."

She leaned forward, licking across the head of his cock. Freed from his cage he was able to get fully erect and his cock was a full 9 inches, but thin. While Sean's thick cock looked more like a ripe cucumber, Tyler looked more like a zucchini, long and lean. His uncircumcised head stretched the foreskin around it.

She used her hand to push back the foreskin before she lowered her lips covered in a dark lipstick over the whole head and swirled the tip of her tongue over the sensitive skin. Tyler groaned softly, deep in his chest. His eyes were closed. Chanuk sat watching his wife as she dipped her head forward, letting his long shaft slide into her throat, pressing forward to the place where she began to gag. She then began to bob up and down, sticky strands of saliva coating his slick shaft.

"Look up at me, Mommy Dearest." Tyler wound her raven hair around his palm twice and pulled back, causing his Mother to strain back to meet his gaze. He could see the bulge of his cock in her throat. "That's a good girl."

"This isn't all that's going to happen tonight, I can't wait to feel my cock inside you, slut." Tyler began hammering his cock into his mother's throat harder and harder, quickly picking up speed. "I'm going to give you my virginity?"

Tears dripped down Pari's cheeks as her son thrust his cock deeper and deeper into her throat, ignoring her gagging.

Tyler looked at his adoptive father, "Did she suck you like this, Daddy or was it Sean's thick cock that taught her to suck like a whore." He pulled his cock out of her mouth, letting her gasp for air for a second. "Which is it?"

"After being with Sean I practiced on cucumbers and bananas", Pari confessed up shyly, her cheeks bright red and spit dripping from her chin onto her massive tits.

"Did you hear that father?" Tyler laughed. "Of course seeing your cock it's no wonder she needed to practice to suck a man now is it?"

Tyler continued to pull her hair as he leaned in, kissed her puffy lips. "Such a bad girl. Ruined by one college cock. Turned into a common whore because you were too fucking arrogant and didn't think to cover your tracks. You've let your family down again."

"I'm--", Pari never got to finish her apology.

"Don't tell me you're sorry." Tyler pulled her hair again, forcing her head back, and plunged his cock deep into her throat. He pulled back, his cock dripping with her spit, and cock-slapped her hard across the face.

Tyler held her throat, squeezed a little while he slowly used her throat to milk his cock. He could feel his hand as his cock plunged in and out of her throat. Pari was gasping, choking a little, her face flushed as sweat poured from her. Tyler kept thrusting as he groaned, "You look so beautiful like this, mommy."

Soon, he was spraying cum over her lips, across that little pink tongue. As he'd prophesized, she carefully licked up every sticky drop, opening her mouth for him to show her full mouth. She closed her lips, swallowed, and opened her mouth wide again, letting him see that she'd successfully swallowed every drop.

"Such a good whore, Sean trained you well." Tyler then turned to look at Chanuk "She did well, didn't she?" Tyler asked. Chanuk said nothing. Tyler raised his voice, "Listen you fat mother fucker answer me when I ask you a question or I might just fuck your ass next.

Stammering Chanuk whispered, "She did well My Lord." Pari, mortified, hung her head in shame.

Tyler stroked a finger along her jawline, his lips pursed in some dark semblance of a smile. "Now whore, let's see if Sean left anything for me." His hand went again to her throat, squeezing enough that Pari could barely breathe.

"You know what's going to happen now?" asked Tyler. It was a very rhetorical question. He looked from Pari to Chanuk. "Sean's cock may have stretched you, but this is going to be buried so deep in your worthless cunt that you'll feel it in your guts" Pari said nothing.

Tyler tightened his grip and raised his voice. "I said, do you know what's going to happen now?"

Pari shook her head no. Tyler laughed, "Mommy is going to take her baby boy's virginity. That cock she locked up is going to plant its seed deep in her womb." Pari's eyes went large, Chanuk began to stand but Sean stopped him with a look.

Tyler moved his mouth right up to Pari's ear and said, "I'm going to put you down on the ground. Then I'm going to take out my long vigin cock, and I'm going to fuck you with it." Pari strained against Tyler's arms and screamed into his hand. She may have been screaming no, but she had never been more excited in her life. Just hearing her son talk to her like that was sending shivers through her body. She was ashamed of herself after being pounded by Sean she wanted more, even if that more were her adopted son.

"You're not going to scream anymore," continued Tyler. "If you do, I'm going to hurt you. Is that understood?" Pari nodded her head. "Good. I'm going to take my hand off of your mouth now. If you even think about screaming, I'll knock the wind out of you and shove my cock up Chanuk's ass. I have no problem fucking you or him after what you all have done to me."

Tyler slowly removed his hand and Pari gasped for air. She whimpered a little, muttering a few soft pleas. Her senses were overwhelmed. Tyler ignored her pleas. Tyler reached down and grabbed her abused tits. Pari moaned, partly in pain partly in need

Tyler laughed, "Bitch, I think you want more, such a fucking pig." Tyler lifted her from the floor by her hair and shoved her face down on the bed, flat on her stomach. He kept her pinned down with his body. He looked down at her and growled a hungry "mmmm" sound as he stared down at her vulnerable butt. Pari felt him doing something with his hands and then felt something large land on her left ass cheek. Her eyes widened as she realized it was his cock. It was so long. She could tell he was already hard as his cock rubbed against her ass cheeks.

Being a virgin, Tyler had no patience for games. He lined up his giant prick with Pari's pussy and roughly forced it in. Pari was soaking wet by this point with her own wetness and Sean's cum. Her pussy already stretched by Sean easily accepted the thinner girth of Tyler's invading cock, swallowing it whole. It was the length that she couldn't handle as he roughly drove his cock into her,, the force of Tyler's initial thrust had been so violent and surprising she yelped loudly as he pounded into her cervix. She raised her head, and instinctively tried to move away from the painful thrust. Tyler's hand caught the back of her head and forced her down into the bed. "Face down, ass up whore!" he demanded.

Tyler roughly smashed her entire upper body down. Her exposed tits and the side of her face were grinding into the bed beneath her. Pari had thought Sean was rough, but it was nothing compared to what she was getting nowt.

Tyler wasted no time before he started thrusting into Pari. Quick, violent strokes rocked Pari's pussy as Tyler selfishly took his pleasure.

"Oh God," cried Pari quietly. "Please. Please no."

"Shut the fuck up, bitch. Just be lucky your dumb cunt is already wet with Sean's cum."

Tyler continued pounding into Pari. Her body shook with each thrust, rubbing against the hotel bed. She could feel her ass shake as it took the brunt of Tyler's force. She hated herself but she loved the feeling. Pari was a successful business woman and a mother of two. But, tonight, she was just a dirty hole for some young men to fuck.

She moaned into the mattress as another violent orgasm shook her body. Tyler laughed and looked at his dad, "Does she cum like this from that pathetic thing you call a cock?"

Chanuk sat silently.

Tyler slapped his mothers ass hard with his hand causing her to cry out and cum again, "Listen to me you fat assed mother fucker, I asked you a goddamn question. Does this worthless whore cum for you like this?"

Chanuk shook his head violently, knowing his role, "No, My Lord." As those words spilled from his mouth Chanuk had his own orgasm, a small stream of semen dribbling from his cock that at its largest was maybe the size of Sean's thumb.

Tyler laughed, "So fucking pathetic." He returned his vitriol to Pari, "Fuck yeah. Take my dick you stupid bitch." Tyler wasn't pacing himself at all, looking to get off quickly rather than take his time. "Jesus, you're so fucking wet," he said, legitimately surprised. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you really did want this." Then he quickly stopped and slid his cock out of Pari's pussy. His veins bulged, echoing his primal desire. "Do you like having your own son pounding your pussy?"

Pari moaned into the bed, the overwhelming events of the evening making words hard for her to form. Tyler laughed before an evil glint came into his eye. "Let's see what else you want," said Tyler in an evil tone. He spit into his hand and Pari felt him wipe it into the crack of her ass, spreading it around her asshole. Pari felt a sudden sense of panic as she realized what Tyler intended.

While Tyler was a virgin, Pari's ass was virgin as well.. Tyler lined his cock up with Pari's asshole.

"No. No no no no," said Pari. "No. Not in my ass. I am still your mother!" She had gotten a little too loud in her protests and Tyler's hand quickly clasped around her mouth, muffling her pleas.

"You'll shut the fuck up if you know what's good for you mommy dearest," said Tyler, and he thrust into Pari's ass. Pari's eyes shot wide open as a few inches suddenly burst their way through her puckered asshole. The sudden pain from the unanticipated cock shot through her body and she struggled beneath Tyler truly trying to get away. She tried to scream but it was muffled and inaudible as her mouth was covered by Tyler's hand.

Tyler continued to slide inside of her ass, and Pari felt as though her insides were shifting to accommodate his monstrously long cock. Luckily, Tyler's cock was very slick from Pari's gushing pussy. Without that and the saliva lubing her ass, it would have been much worse. Even so, it was still fairly painful, yet Pari felt a strange pleasure in being used like this, even by her adopted son. She stopped trying to yell and concentrated on relaxing her asshole. Her eyes welled up a bit, but she didn't cry.

Tyler was only halfway inside. He started thrusting in and out quickly with no regard for Pari's comfort. He hadn't been fucking her ass for very long before he stopped abruptly. Pari felt his body tense and he reached down to grip his cock in his hand.

"Oh shit," he said. "I'm gonna cum." Tyler pulled out of Pari's ass and quickly stuffed himself back into her pussy, immediately pounding away at her slick hole after he had just been halfway up her ass. Holy shit, thought Pari, is he really planning on cumming in my pussy? She screamed into Tyler's hand and tried to wriggle away. But, Tyler was not going to allow that.The feeling of her pussy getting slammed hard was just too much pleasure for Pari to deny. She felt her body begin to tense up. She was going to cum again and it was going to be soon. She was going to cum all over her son's cock while her husband watched!

Tyler grunted on top of her. He had already started cumming. He changed to long, forceful thrusts, slow out and hard back in, going balls deep every time, slamming into Pari as hard as he could muster. His balls slapped against her clit with each hard thrust. Pari's big ass jiggled violently as he slammed into her over and over. His cock erupted inside of her, filling her with his hot cum.

The feeling was too much for Pari. Her head began to swim and she began to cum herself. Her leg's shook uncontrollably and she moaned wantonly into the stranger's hand. From his view, it couldn't have looked any different than her trying to wriggle free, and her moans were indiscernible from pleas when muffled by his hand. She wanted badly to push back and meet his thrusts, but she didn't want to break character.

Tyler stopped thrusting and lay still on top of Pari. She continued cumming, moaning and shaking for several more seconds. Then she too became motionless. All was quiet again as Tyler caught his breath. Pari could feel his erection begin to diminish inside of her. Her own body was weak, completely drained of energy. Finally, he pulled out. Pari's pussy leaked out a good amount of the combined cum of he and Sean.

He leaned back down close to her and said, "How does it feel taking your son's virginity? For what it's worth, you were a pretty good fuck."

Pari continued to lie on the ground for another minute or so, not even bothering to cover herself. Her heart was racing from the experience. It had felt dangerous and wrong, yet the incredibly satisfied feeling in her vagina was... well, incredible. She felt alive and detached at the same time. Finally, after a few minutes of remaining motionless, she rolled over onto her back. She could feel some of Tyler and Sean's combined cum leaking out of her pussy and streaming down the inside of her thigh.

Tyler and Sean had gotten dressed. Sean looked at Tyler then at his parents. "Don't ever fucking forget that I have the receipts to put you both in prison for a very long time."

Tyler looked at Chanuk, "Stop being a worthless fat fuck and use that tongue for something worthwhile and clean your wife up."

Chanuk looked at his wifes abused pussy leaking the cum of the two young men. He hesitated until Tyler took a step towards him, "Move now or it's your ass next."

Chanuk almost fell out of his chair scrambling to the bed to lick his wife clean.