Sean's Next Season Ch. 18

Story Info
Yasmin gets rd. 2, the reporter gets caught and initiated.
8.1k words
4.82
7.1k
7
0

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

A thank you to the readers that have sent in suggestions and other communication.

I need to be honest, writing is my therapy and there are times I'm working through my own shit through Sean. While a fictional character he has become very personal to me and at times his moods reflect my moods, his struggles are my struggles, his realities are my fantasies.

Also for those fixated on wondering why everyone isn't pregnant I would like to remind you about birth control. Very few college women or women late in their child bearing years are not aware of birth control. Relax folks, it's a story - a fantasy.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

Officer Martin wheeled Murphy Morgan into Sean's room in a wheelchair. They were accompanied by a woman in a black polo that had "SATF" embroidered on the chest, a tall black and silver labradoodle was at her side. The woman nodded at Chelsea Lopez so Sean guessed her to be in law enforcement as well.

Murphy was bruised and battered, bandages covered her knees where Monohan had dragged her into the hedgerow. One of her eyes was black and her lip was swollen and cut. Tears streamed down her face as she looked at her rescuer.

"Thank you," she whispered.

Sean reached his hand down to her. She slowly reached up with both hands, cupping his large battered hand in hers. Her thumbs gently rubbed over the cut knuckles. "You're welcome. I am glad I was close enough to hear you."

Murphy started to speak but nothing came out. She just nodded as the tears now flowed freely down her face. The woman with her said, "Sean, my name is Sgt. Kincaid, I am with the Sexual Assault Task Force." She reached down and started to stroke the large doodle who sat by her side, 'This is my partner, Luther. The much better half of the team."

The beautiful large animal stood and put both paws on the side of Sean's bed and laid his large head on Sean's chest. Sean smiled as the tender act of love and compassion brought down his walls and the reality of the night hit him.

Sgt. Kincaid put her hand on Murphy's shoulder as she waited for Sean's eyes to return to hers. Murphy nodded subtly before The Sergeant spoke, "I don't think Ms. Morgan is ready to say it to you but she wanted me to let you know that what you did prevented her from being penetrated."

Sean's eyes went to Murphy who with tears streaming down her face nodded and whispered a silent "thank you," before Officer Martin wheeled her out of the room. Sgt. Kincaid handed Sean her card, "I focus on Sexual Assault trauma but trauma is trauma. If you need anything and I mean anything. To talk, to process, to reconstruct, to get that asshole Moss off your back you call that number and tell them you want to talk to me. 24/7 they will connect us." The Sergeant quietly patted her hip as Luther returned to her side. She looked at Trooper Lopez on the way out, "Make sure he keeps that card, Chels."

Chelsea nodded and assured her that she would. It wasn't long after they had wheeled Murphy back to her room when Matt came back with Reagan and Courtney in tow. The room was chaotic and Sean just wanted to go home, take a shower, and go to bed. The doctor finally came in letting everyone know that Sean would be okay, the contusion was the worst of his injuries.

Sean was finally released. Matt's car was not even out of the parking lot before his star kicker was sound asleep in the passenger seat. When they got to the townhouse Matt helped Sean get inside and settled. When Matt left Reagan looked at Courtney and Sean, "Coaches, they don't know when to leave. Come on big boy, let's get you showered."

Sean hobbled up the stairs with Courtney in front of him and Reagan behind him. All three got undressed and stepped into the walk in shower. Gently and lovingly they washed the cuts and scrapes. Tenderly they washed around the contusions and bruises. It may be the only time in Sean's life that he would stand in a shower with two beautiful, naked women who washed every inch of him from head to toe and not get an erection.

The girls tucked him in and snuggled in on either side of him after turning off everyone's alarms. Classes would be missed on Tuesday. Within seconds he was asleep. Sean slept until 1 pm when Reagan peeked into the bedroom. "Master, there are some folks here to see you, are you up to some company?"

Sean asked her to give him a minute to go to the bathroom and then it would be fine. Courtney ventured upstairs and quickly straightened the bed while he was in the bathroom. Then she helped him slip on a pair of sweats and get back into bed.

The steps sounded like a herd of bison coming upstairs as Darius, Jase, Seth came up the steps followed by Matt and Jen. Everyone had heard the tale of the fight he had last night with the naked gorilla. By the time the story had made it through campus Sean had fought off King Kong, 2 Russian Spetsnaz and a rabid Mountain Lion with just his bare hands.

Over the next couple of days folks on campus looked at their kicker a little differently than before - even Andrei and the basketball players came up to congratulate him. Sean returned to practice on Thursday doing some light work. The plan was to have Sean kick extra points and the walk-on to handle kickoffs and punts. The young unproven freshman couldn't keep his kickoffs in bounds so Sean went to Matt with a plan. They practiced a couple of times and Coach Webb decided that Sean would kick. The kickoff plan was approved, Sean would punt making sure to angle out of bounds, and also handle extra points. They would scratch long field goal attempts from the game plan. Sean was under strict orders to not engage in any hitting.

The kickoffs worked as planned, even got some time on Sportscenter to their unique approach. Instead of teeing the ball as normal, they used an old 1 inch kicking block and a holder. This allowed the ball to be tilted back further than a regular tee. Sean kicked under the ball sending a high floating kick to about the 10 yard line. Best case scenario was an attempted return, worst case was a fair catch and the ball going to the 25.

He only punted twice, hitting low line drives that bounced out of bounds after nice rolls. 5 Extra Points were the bulk of his work in a 35-13 win which moved the team to 5-4 on the season. Sean was sore but a win is a win.

Again on Monday, Sean was pulled aside by Yasmin. "I heard about what you did last week, saving that girl. I'd like to say I am sorry for inviting you here, but if you weren't on your way here you wouldn't have been able to rescue her."

Sean took a deep breath to prevent himself from losing his cool. "She would have been nowhere near this place were it not for following me in the first place to try to get a story. Had I not been on my way here none of this would have happened."

Sean had hoped Yasmin would back off, but that wasn't going to happen. "That's truly a shame, hopefully she's not foolish enough to follow you again."

Sean looked at the Iranian Grad Student, "Yasmin, this little game needs to stop. I can come to your apartment, we can go on a real date. Me sneaking into the building and forcing you to fuck me so you can save your dignity causes shit like this." Sean pointed to his once black eye which had gone from purple to green.

Yasmin looked at Sean and smiled, "Either you can come find me this week, in this building or next week perhaps I will have lunch with the reporter, and perhaps share my powerpoint and my recording."

Sean looked at the woman, his rage building, his voice dropping into his chest, "Ms. Kazedi, I would advise you to not play this game, it is not one you can win."

She laughed, "You don't frighten me, Sean. At home I could be killed for simply not properly wearing her hijab."

Sean was pissed as he turned to walk away. He came close to running over Mika on the way to the stairs. He didn't even glance her way. She had seen some of the interaction between Sean and Yasmin and decided that she may need to keep an eye on that situation.

On Wednesday evening Sean made his way again to the Business College Building. He paused by the hedgerow where Sean had fought the knife wielding psychopath Victor Monohan just over a week ago when Sean had interfered with Monohan's attempted rape of Murphy Morgan.

Sean slipped into the building long before Yasmin needed to place the small rock that propped the door open. Sean slipped into the Econ office and waited in Mika's former office that was still sitting vacant other than a desk and desk chair. "May as well end this shit with Yasmin in the exact same place it started." Sean waited, listening as faculty and staff said their goodnights and left the office. He waited as night class folks came and went. He waited patiently until 10:00 when everyone other than Yasmin should be long gone from the building.

Yasmin walked the hall after putting the small stone into the door. As she started up the steps a small blonde woman crept into the building and removed the stone, softly closing the door behind her. Murphy knew that Sean had saved her, but a story was a story, especially one like a football player fucking powerful women. This could get her a job at a large newspaper, a magazine, or maybe even ESPN or Fox Sports. She moved slowly through the hallways, keeping Yasmin just in sight. She knew from her experience the other night that she should wear something a bit tougher to remove, but it was so much easier to move in yoga pants and a dark oversized t-shirt. Her small 34 B tits did not even need a bra in the darkness

As for Yasmin, she had taken off her bra and underwear in preparation for Sean's visit. As she climbed the stairs the sensual feel of the silky abaya against the skin of her bouncing 36 C tits made her shiver pleasurably and she smiled as other, even more pleasurable memories crept into her consciousness for the second time in as many minutes. She sighed aloud and subconsciously bit her lip as she felt the familiar warmth of arousal growing inside her. Tonight had to be the night as she knew the team would be flying to their next game on Thursday night. As she thought about their last encounter momentarily, she realized that she had not had an orgasm since she had cum all over Sean's thick cock, that now her toys and hands paled in comparison to how he forced orgasms from her body.

She could feel her pussy moisten at the memory. As she entered the Economics Department office space she started to turn on a light, then thought better of it. The darkness just added to her arousal. Yasmin leaned against the door and raised her hand to her heavy breast, feeling it underneath her the silky abaya. She sighed as she caressed her breast. She lightly pinched her nipple, pulling gently until it became fully erect and then rolled it between her thumb and forefinger. She closed her eyes and sighed as ripples of pleasure coursed through her body.

From the shadows Sean watched in abject fascination, as the woman touched herself, moving her hands over her body with wanton sensuality that Sean knew would be a disappointment to her parents much less to her Imam. As he watched and waited, Yasmin's breath caught in her throat. Sean moved back further into the shadow as he thought he saw a flicker of light in the hallway.

As the shadow passed Sean stepped out of the office, Yasmin still leaning against the door. "Hello, my little hijabi wearing slut", he whispered. Yasmin jumped, she was expecting him but had no idea how he had gotten into the offices or how long he had been here. "Waiting for me?" he growled.

"You scared me," she panted as she tried to regain her composure.

Sean walked towards her, his huge frame dwarfing her. He sneered as his large hand replaced her tiny one in groping her tit. "Couldn't even wait for me. One would think a good little Islamic girl would be preparing to pray Isha, but instead she's groping her tit waiting for Infidel Cock. What would daddy say to that, slut?"

Yasmin blushed as she realized Sean had done more homework on her traditions and realized from the last encounter that the degradation just aroused her more.

He took another step closer, "Well, I know what I would do if I were your father. I would blister your ass. Tell me Yasmin, have you ever had your bottom spanked?"

Yasmin was shocked by this question, "N-no, never". She replied firmly. Her mother had never allowed her father to spank her, though corporal discipline is not unheard of in Iranian families. But a good little Muslim girl would never disappoint her father to the point of spanking would they?

Without warning, Sean removed his hand from her bottom and taking it back, he brought it back down viciously on to her right cheek, spanking her hard. Yasmin let out a scream, this was entirely unexpected. Sean rapidly repeated the process on the left cheek, Yasmin screamed again.

Sean laughed, "All women need a good spanking, do they not my little cock slut?".

Yasmin gently groaned at this, pussy getting even wetter.

"Lift up your gown."

Yasmin lifted her silky ayaba showing Sean her bronze skin and her mahogany colored ass cheeks. Sean had to admit that he was growing to love a woman's ass that was spanked. When fucking a woman from behind, he often thought that his partner should feel his hips slapping into her warm ass remind her who was master. And bouncing red cheeks were a sign of that control.

Yasmin had been shocked by the spanking she had just received, but now the warm afterglow seemed to be spreading through her loins. This kind of domination was something she had always secretly craved, but knew she had never met someone that would give her that. Ashamed to admit it, what she craved as much as the orgasms Sean gave her was someone who could dominate her as his bitch whore which she secretly desired to become.

Was Sean the man to dominate her? She silently prayed to Allah that he would claim her as his prize.

"Turn around" Sean ordered.

Yasmin slowly turned back to face Sean, still holding her abaya up, showing her now soaking wet pussy, wetness dripping down her thigh. Something which did not go unnoticed by both Sean or the peeping Murphy just outside the door who could see the silhouette and hear the unmistakable sounds.

Yasmin gave a muffled shriek when his fingers moved over her dripping mound. His gaze grew more intense as he gently massaged before on the third stroke, he slipped a finger between her folds, eliciting another shriek from her. She shook her head vigorously, and her legs strained to close, but there was nothing she could do to evade his touch. He rubbed slowly, up and down, then side to side, then in small circles. He encouraged her to relax and enjoy it. She glared at him as he laughed, "You wanted to play this game Yasmin, but we are going to play by my rules."

After a few moments her mind relaxed, remembering the pleasure that he had given her before. She squeezed her eyes shut, repeating over and over, 'No, no, no, no.' but it really did feel good. Her mind wondered at what kind of man Sean truly was. She knew he was a good student, with an amazing cock, and a campus hero. She knew his strength and dominance but here was a man who truly could have just bent her over and fucked her taking much time teasing and tormenting her. Giving her indescribable

pleasure by continuing to rub her G spot. Her own moisture made her slick, and allowed his thumb to dance over her clit while his finger toyed with her secret spot effortlessly. When he slipped a second finger inside of her, and pressed up slowly inside her, she stiffened and jerked in surprise at the sharp thrill of pleasure.

Sean chuckled, "So much for the good little Muslim girl she the pleasure beg. I will break you tonight because your body is made for pleasure. I beg you; there is no sense in fighting it Yasmin, I will break you one way or another and I will take pleasure in destroying whatever defenses you think your mind has. You started a game that I will finish" The low, soothing tones of his voice seemed to float across her bare skin, caressing in its own way.

He removed his finger leaving Yasmin feeling empty and wanting, "Allah, forgive me," she whispered as he took her by the wrist and dragged her into Mika's office. Panic washed over Yasmin as Sean dragged her through the hall.

He laughed, "Where you found your leverage is where you shall lose your leverage." Sean pulled her into the office, the only light from the small green shaded bankers lamp that Mika kept on a small table. He pushed the door closed but it didn't close quite all the way.

In the outer hallway Murphy waited, then tried the door to the outer office. Yasmin of course hadn't locked it hoping that Sean would indeed come to her this evening. What she didn't realize was that Sean had already been waiting for her inside the office. The outer office door being unlocked was just some icing on the cake for Murphy as she quietly opened the door and slipped inside the darkened hallway.

Once inside Mika's office Sean glanced at Yasmin. "Leave the headscarf on, but take the gown off unless you want our cum all over it."

Yasmin slipped off the silken robe and laid it carefully on one of the leatherback Queen Anne chairs. Sean slipped off his hooded sweatshirt and his track pants as he closed in on Yasmin like a Lion stalking its prey.

Yasmin watched him, as did Murphy from the shadows. Both shared the same thought. They both took a mental picture of Sean. He was a beautifully built man; they both had to admit, with toned, well defined muscles, and sun-kissed skin. His erection was full and thick. He was well endowed.

Yasmin gulped, Sean chuckled and ignored it as he lifted her onto Mika's desk. He gently pushed her back until she was laying across her trusted mentor's desk. She should be ashamed, not only for dishonoring her faith, her family, and her mentor. All of that was forgotten when Sean bent his head to brush his lips over her nipples.

Yasmin's back arched involuntarily when he took one into his mouth and sucked gently, teasing the brown nub with his tongue. She cried out loud enough for Murphy to hear when he nipped it lightly, then soothed it. He moved over to the other, giving it the same treatment. He spent a good amount of time teasing her tits until she was a trembling mess. Murphy found that she was holding her breath, she was almost relieved when he finally began to kiss his way down her stomach, until she realized what would likely happen.

As Sean moved down below Yasmin's pierced belly button, she lifted her head and shook it vigorously, her eyes wide, her throat making inarticulate sounds. "Please Allah, not that. That is for my husband only."

Sean laughed, "I think maybe you should have thought about this before you started this game slut. I will take whatever I choose. I'll not deprive either of us of this particular pleasure. I'm going to enjoy this. I will taste you and I will not stop until you have cum on my lips."

Yasmin groaned and renewed her struggles as he lowered his lips and laid a soft kiss on her mound. He settled himself between her legs. She felt his fingers stroke her, and then part her folds, and then his tongue gave a long, slow lick. She shuddered, and fresh tears spilled from her eyes. She had miscalculated and was now going to pay a price. Her humiliation only grew because what he was doing felt so very good, but responding like this was appalling.