Sean's Next Season Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean licked her again, and then moved his tongue side to side, still slow and gentle. It felt heavenly. Her hips lifted against her will, and he stroked her more vigorously. When he took her clit into his mouth and sucked, she let out a shriek and arched up as heat filled her. She throbbed, and climaxed again.

Sean chuckled in victory but he didn't let up. His tongue moved down to pierce her, lapping up her juices. She felt his moan of pleasure against her flesh. Before she could come down, he used his fingers on her clit while sucking at her opening, sending her over again and again. Finally, he pulled back, smiling up at her with great satisfaction. He moved up over her.

His breathing was rapid, his voice less steady as he said, "You taste as sweet as honey in my mouth. I told you I would take what I want."

Adrianna turned her head away, shame filling her even as her body thrummed with aftershocks. He kissed her forehead like she was a child, wiping her tears with his hand, making soothing noises.

Murphy could see Sean's thick cock resting on Yasmin's belly as her own hand slipped down into her yoga pants. Her pussy was throbbing watching this interaction and she couldn't stop trying to feel some of the pleasure Sean was giving to his 'victim'.

"Allah, forgive me, please," she whimpered, though her words were unintelligible. He lifted her head scarf and kissed her temple as he stimulated her until she was writhing again

Sean was toying with Yasmin now. Murphy watched as Sean rolled Yasmin onto her side on the desk. Murphy's fingers plunged into her dripping pussy as Sean rubbed his cock on Yasmin's started kissing his semi erect cock as if she were worshiping an idol.

#SMACK!#

Sean's hand came down and spanked Yasmin's ass again, which caused the girl to squeal. Sean's huge hand, the same hand that had dropped Murphy's rapist, now spanked Yasmine's ass again.Murphy was thankful that Yasmin moaned, hopefully it masked her own moan

Yasmin's own hand started to reach down between her thighs before Sean slapped it away, "Your pleasure is mine to give or deny." His command of Yasmin pushed Murphy over the edge as her pussy convulsed around her fingers.

Yasmin's pussy was dripping onto Mika's desk even as Murphy's was flooding her hand and yoga pants. The peeping blonde moaned as Sean's thick shoulders, muscular ass, and tapered waist filled her vision. Her eyes focused on his rock-hard, well-muscled ass, the flexing glutes of which could have belonged to a horse. His skin was smooth, and taut across his muscular back

.

Murphy looked through the small crack in the thick office door and finally saw his semi-erect dick hanging between his muscular thighs. It wasn't hidden by Yasmin's body or in the shadows. For the very inexperienced reporter it looked huge. It hung down like a purple-headed anaconda with thick, pulsing veins running down its leathery neck. His thick cock looked beautiful to the young reporter, almost like what Michelangelo had to be visioning as he sculpted David - though Sean's was larger and appeared more threatening.

Sean bent Yasmin over the desk and pushed deeply into her with one smooth, long stroke. "Oh Allah! FUCK!" Yasmin moaned as he pushed in, the muscles of her pink pussy stretching fully to accommodate him. Murphy heard Yasmin mutter, "God, so full!" The graduate assistant's voice had gone up an octave. Murphy made a mental note and wondered what her voice would do, impaled by Sean's thick cock.

Yasmin whimpered, it almost sounded like pain to Murphy. "Ruined, you are ruining me. No man can," Yasmin gasped trying to recite some embarrassing anecdote about how sexually inept any previous lover. Murphy imagined that at that moment Sean didn't care as he grabbed her waist and started to buck, no longer interesting in gentle love. Murphy again focused on his ass as it flexed while Sean pounded Yasmin. Murphy had another orgasm on her own hand.

The bucking was hard from the start, his rock-solid ass pulling back and slamming forward. Yasmin braced herself against the desk. Murphy watched as she could see Yasmin's tits bounce with each thrust. Murphy now used one hand in her pussy and her other one began to tease her own tits. She heard the constant slap, slap, slap, as Sean's hips drove into Yasmin's spanked ass. He fucked her hard and deep, and she wailed with painful joy, but he was still going slowly.

Murphy closed her eyes, imagining that she was the recipient of Sean's anger as the sound of his cock thrusting into Yasmin's cunt got wetter. Murphy opened her eyes to see Sean pull his cock from Yasmin's pussy as her leg suddenly shook violently. Murphy saw the stream little waterfall gush from where his cock met her pussy, rivulets of cum dribbling down his legs and off his heavy balls. Her wailing broke into a sort of squeaking whimper, and I knew she was cumming harder than she even had before.

Sean just held her quivering body in place and kept himself balls-deep, letting her body spasm as she rode out her explosive orgasm.

"Did you cum already?" Sean asked laughing. "Here I thought you would be a challenge."

"I... I... I," Yasmin's embarrassment and shame grew. Murphy was very inexperienced but in all of her experiences it was the reverse. The male always came too soon. It was a joke in her family and among her friends. With Sean, the tables were turned, and it was Yasmin exploding with cum before Sean was even breathing hard.

Yasmin groaned, "Allah, please just... just fuck me again! Ruin my pussy, Infidel! You own my muslim pussy!"

Sean chuckled as his cock plopped from Yasmin's greedy cunt. He stood her up and spun her around and backed her to the wall. He picked her up effortlessly. Yasmin's lithe, slender legs wrapped around his waist as he shoved her back against the wall. He drove his cock up into her, again his ass bucking up into her harder and faster than before, and this time she didn't whimper or squeal.

Yasmin was silent; the only sounds filling Murphy's ears room were his masculine grunts and the wet sound of her pussy being destroyed by Sean's monstrous intrusion. Murphy imagined that Yasmin couldn't find voice, that Sean's cock had to be driving into her cervix, keeping her on the verge of pain and pleasure and left her fighting for breath.

Murphy was right, because a short while later she heard Yasmine weakly inhale and then scream, her beautiful, feminine voice wavering in a low almost inhuman sounding moan as her hands scra[ed across the bulging muscles of his back, her dark read manicured nails leaving red streaks in his tanned flesh, and her long legs were shaking with erratic seizures.

"Allah, save me. Fuck you infidel. Fuck, fuck, you are destroying me. You own my pussy" the girl cried. Yasmin's voice only stopped when Murphy saw her sink her teeth into the meat of Sean's shoulder. Murphy waited for the brutal fucking to stop but Sean only pounded into her well fucked pussy even harder.

Yasmin released her bite only to come up for air before she wailed again, this time mournfully. Her moan changed with every thrust into her. Murphy watched as Sean pulled out until just the tip was in until his cock disappeared to his balls with every brutal thrust. Each thrust caused Yasmin to almost go limp as another orgasm caused hre body to shudder in pleasure.

By now Sean's grunts started to grow louder too, but it was still another several minutes before he finally allowed himself to break. Murphy watched as quietly as she could as her hands flew frantically over her clit. Sean was in total control, Yasmin had done nothing to provoke an orgasm. From Murphy's view, Sean could have kept going like a pornographic version of the energizer bunny. Yasmin was nothing but a helpless and quivering piece of meat, broken on the top of his cock like a cheap sex-toy. He was cumming simply because he was done with her.

"You are my little muslim fuck toy" he roared, and his ass flexed mightily with the first blast of his orgasm, thrusting so deep Murphy wondered if his cum would bubble up into her mouth. As his orgasm ended he pulled his cock from her quivering body so quickly Yasmin moaned.

Sean turned and dropped Yasmin into the other Queen Anne Chair, her wet back sticking to burgundy leather. Her ass bounced off of the chair. Murphy thought that Yasmin had seen her. Sean took his thick cock in front of Yasmin's dazed face and coated in a tidal wave of hot, thick, and opaque cum. The first blast was enough to cover one open eye so thickly that I couldn't even tell what color it was, and the second went into her hair like a load of shampoo. The third hit her open mouth, before Yasmin reached out to take his still dripping cock and pulled it into her mouth. His cum filled her up so quickly that her cheeks swelled like a slutty chipmunk, and her pink lips disappeared under the oozed overflow. Yasmin looked straight at Murphy and swallowed..

Murphy watched silently as the Muslim G.A. pull off her headscarf. Her dark eyes looked up at Sean. "This is my surrender, infidel," she whispered as she took the beautiful silk scarf from her head and laid it over her leaking pussy. Murphy watched stunned as Yasmin pulled pins from her hair and shook her head, her long dark hair cascaded to frame her face.

Murphy knew she needed to leave before she was caught. Murphy moved as quietly as she could. She reached the door when from the far side of the hallway she heard, "From the aroma in the air I take it you enjoyed the show Ms. Morgan. You should be on the receiving end of Sean's amazing attention."

The light came on and Murphy stood face to face with Dr. Mika Matsuda. Murphy had no place to run. "Let's go to my office."

Mortified, Murphy was led to Mika's office. Mika pushed the door open causing Yasmin to scream and try to cover herself. Mika wasn't impressed, "Oh stop Yasmin, you aren't fooling anyone with your false modesty."

Yasmin stammered, "Dr. Mat..." she never finished.

"Shut up, Yasmin. We will talk tomorrow as you clean every sign of sex in this office," Mika commanded.

Sean turned and saw Murphy standing, her head lowered. Sean lifted her chin as he held her gaze, "So, almost getting raped didn't teach you anything Ms. Morgan?"

Mika laughed, "Mr. McKenna, I am not sure who came more tonight, your Muslim whore or the reporter."

Sean put his hand on Murphy's wet pussy through her yoga pants. "Tell me what you want Ms. Morgan."

"I... there.. The story.." she murmured.

Sean held her chin, "Bullshit, what do you want?"

Defiantly, she grumbled, "The story."

Sean took her hand and forcibly placed it on his thick cock, "Are you sure that's all you want?"

Murphy moaned as involuntarily her hand closed around his now semi erect cock.

"Murphy, you may as well get undressed," Mika commanded.

Murphy's eyes got large, she looked at Sean, then to Yasmin and finally to Mika.

Mika stepped closer to her, "You know you want to find out what Yasmin felt. Your pussy is soaked, your nipples are almost cutting through your shirt. Take off your clothes, now." Yasmin locked the door to the office and returned to the Queen Anne chair.

"Mika, no. she saved her from being raped jost over a week ago. No." Sean looked at the Econ professor.

"She wants your cock, Gaijin. She doesn't just want the story, she wants to be the story. She watched you and Ms. Kazedi and her hand was buried in her pussy the entire time. When she saw your cock her eyes almost popped out of her head. Evidently she's never had a real man's cock. She wants it and she knows it."

Yasmin even spoke up, "She got to watch me, handle your cock. The least she can do is return the favor. Don't you agree, Miss Morgan?"

Sean nodded, "Look at me, Murphy."

Murphy looked up at Sean, all 6'3" of him with his short dark hair and piercing green eyes. Sean sighed, "Do you want this?"

Murphy didn't know if it was Sean's heroic act of courage, watching him with Yasmin, or getting caught by Mika, but a switch deep down inside of her had gotten switched on. She looked at his thick shoulders, tapered waist, and muscular thighs. "Yes, Master." she groaned, having no idea where that had even come from

.

A big smile came to his lips. "Come closer and let me look at you. You are a beautiful woman Murphy. shet's nice to see you this way than stripped naked pinned to the ground by Monohan. Turn around slowly please

Murphy felt like she was in a trance as she obeyed. She lifted her arms above her head and slowly moved in a full circle, swaying to an inner rhythm. Her small breasts were jiggling, tipped with long dark brown nipples. Her small heart shaped ass trembled with anxiety, and her ass was trembling. As she turned away from him Sean stopped her."

"Bend over for me like a good girl," he commanded.

Murphy bent at the waist as Sean's hands moved up and told me to bend over at the waist. she felt his hands run up the back of her legs, onto her ass cheeks and up her back and then reverse. she shivered.

Sean whispered, "Good girl. You like that, don't you?"

"Yes, Master." His hands kept roaming, and her hips began to move. Then Sean stopped.

"Turn back around.," Sean commanded.

Mika walked up behind her, "Kneel for your Master. He deserves to be thanked for saving you from that brutal rape."

Again, Murphy moved as if in a daze. Her strong independence seemed to melt away in Sean's presence. When he had said 'Good Girl' her entire being crashed around her. She would do anything to earn his praise.

Yasmin wasn't quite as gentle as Mika, "Go ahead, slut. You watched it, now take it. You wanted it - now it's yours." she growled.

Sean looked at Yasmin strangely but Murphy didn't care. Sean's cock was only a bit longer than average, but it's girth and the well pronounced ridge was what a woman's pussy craved, that's where the pleasure came from. All of Murphy's previous lovers were on the smaller side size wise, and were much more the coffee sipping, poetry reading, journalism kind of guys who looked with disdain on the big cock jock. For now, that was all that Murphy could think of was Sean's pleasure giving cock

Sean's cock was hot, longer and thicker than any cock she had ever known. She was its prisoner. Murphy wanted that cock like nothing ever before. Her hand gently wrapped around it as she looked at Mika,

"It is magnificent," Murphy whispered in awe

"I know." Mika said. "He makes a lot of us happy with it. You were right in your suspicions, but now you will be one of us."

Murphy wanted to simply stare at it, like a mongoose charmed by a cobra. It was at almost 7 inches long, and thick. The head seemed huge - almost like a plum. The veins stood out from it and it wasn't yet fully erect. Murphy touched it lovingly, feeling Yasmin's cum still fresh on the thick shaft.

She started with his testicles and they were amazingly big. Each one was like a golf ball as they hung in the heavy sack that hung down inches below the base of his dick. Murphy played with them, gently manipulating them, trying to feel every inch of them. She ran her fingers up and down the length of his shaft, feeling it stiffen and get hotter to her touch. His cock twitched and jumped in her hands.

Like a moth to a flame Murphy brought her mouth to it. Her thin lips stretched over the end of it. Murphy's lust filled her mind. She believed that every inch of Sean's pleasure monster deserved her attention, her affection and her lust. She began to lick his cock like a giant lollipop, short little jabs of her tongue that grew longer and wetter.

She didn't take long until she was slurping up and down the length of him, soaking him in saliva. Murphy grabbed the base of his cock and began stroking him, and moved her mouth to the head. She licked at the slit, tasting the musky remnants of his cum from his brutal fucking of Yasmin. Murphy swirled her tongue around the head of it, licking where the base joined the head and delighting in the musky taste.

"Stop playing girl, suck it.Now!" commanded Mika, "My Master's patience is not something to be trifled with.

Murphy didn't think, she parted her lips and drove his cock deep into her mouth, marveling at how wide her jaws stretched, fascinated by the texture of the skin and the heat of it. she wanted to swallow it all but couldn't manage more than the head and amazing pronounced ridge of it into her mouth. She simply couldn't get her throat to relax enough to accept him - but she vowed to change that. Eventually. For now, she used her tongue and then her hands to stroke the length of his cock as she continued to suck on the head.

Murphy saw a bright flash of light off to the side - Mika was taking pictures of her sucking the head of Sean's cock! She knew that there was now no way she could pursue her story as they had evidence to use against her. Suddenly the story didn't matter, she just wanted to show off!

Murphy pulled back off of him, continuing to stroke his cock. She attached herself to his dick and did everything she could to suck the cum out of it. There was saliva all over it and her hands, drool was dripping from her mouth, and eventually she felt his balls tighten before Mika took a handful of hair.

"You need to stop that, he's already filled Ms. Kazeda's cunt. Filling your whore mouth may prevent him from filling your true need, Ms. Murphy. However, since your mouth has a need, I know something that needs attention."

Somewhere in the chaos Mika had removed her skirt. She sat in her large desk chair, naked from the waist down. She opened her legs revealing her freshly waxed pussy.

Murphy turned around and started her task. Other than some drunken frolicking with her college roommate one night, Murphy had never eaten pussy. She felt like she must have been drugged because there was no hesitation - she wanted to eat Mika's pussy until she came all over my face and tongue.

Mika squeezed her own tit and twisted her nipples through the light blouse leaving Murphy free to concentrate on her drooling cunt and clit. Murphy wasn't paying attention to anything else, and was on all fours with ass and pussy hanging in the air.

Murphy felt a hand running over them."Don't let me distract you, slut. You keep eating that pussy, and I am going to get you ready to be fucked by a real man." Yasmin moaned. Her hands were all over Murphy's ass, running up and down her ass crack before they invaded her dripping cunt.

First one finger, then two. The fingers were sawing in and out of her pussy as Murphy's hips were responding. She spread her legs wider and thrust my pussy back towards Yasmin's invading fingershim. Yasmin added a third, as her other hand moved to her clit. Murphy was almost distracted so she decided to focus and mimic Yasmin's actions. Soon she had multiple fingers fucking into Mika as she sucked hard on her clit. Mika came hard, spasming, her pussy walls clenching and releasing Murphy's my fingers. Soon she pushed my head back from her crotch.

Murphy put her head down on the couch in front of her and gave all my attention to Yasmin's hands and fingers as continued toying with her pussy. Murphy felt stretched wider than ever before.

She moaned and thrust her hips. She wanted nothing more than Sean's dick. Murphy looked up at my Mika, "Mistress, please allow him to fuck me!"

Mika laughed, "I am not the fool that thinks she can control Sean. Women far more powerful than I have tried and he has broken every single one." She cupped Murphy's freckled face, "Tonight he will break you, dear." Mika looked to Sean, " She thinks she's ready to take your cock. Are you ready to give it to her?"

Sean laughed, "Hold her head down for me." Yasmin moved from her position behind Murphy as Sean moved behind her. There was a moment of relief from the torment of Yasmin's fingers before there was pressure on her pussy lips as something larger than anything she had ever had tried to invade them