Sean's Next Season Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean kept steady pressure, pushing gently as her lips were opened up wider than they ever had. To Murphy his cock felt massive. She knew she would be stretched but she wanted to feel what she had witnessed from Yasmin and she wanted it more than she had ever wanted anything. Her entire focus was on the pleasure that Sean's thick cock would give.

Murphy started pushing back, working to get his cock entry into her wet cunt. Murphy was a wordsmith. She knew a hundred words for her vagina, love canal, pussy, but right now it was her cunt and it needed to be filled by his cock.

Suddenly, in a flash of pain and pleasure, Sean was inside of her. She lost my breath just dealing with the sensations. Murphy felt caught between a blinding sensation of pleasure, pain, and it was like a bright burst of light took over.

Sean let her freeze in that position for some time as Murphy was whimpering over and over. She had never felt so full of something. She looked at Mika but couldn't speak, doing my best to relax the muscles of her cunt, and just reveling in the sensations. It took a moment or two, but eventually she started pushing back onto Sean's thick cock, slowly working it deeper into her guts where she realized the modern meme of 'rearranging her guts' came from.

In Murphy's mind there was only a cock, it wasn't attached to anything or anyone. Sean's cock simply pushed and shoved and expanded me and filled her. Watching her Mika and Yasmin saw that Murphy was puzzled and amazed at all she was feeling. Again, the woman who made her living writing articles couldn't force a word from her mouth.

Mika had always loved to watch and this was no different. Murphy had her eyes screwed shut but her hips were slowly attempting to stuff more of Sean's cock into her pussy. Mika knew the feeling that Murphy wanted his cock as far into her as she could take. Again to Murphy, at the moment it wasn't Sean's cock, it was THE cock that she wanted to swallow it all but couldn't manage more than just a bit of it. She wanted it all they way into her belly, but she was not making much progress on her own.

The sensations were unbelievable. Pain was becoming dull and pleasure was riding the edge of it. The heat of his cock inside was an amazing feeling, and she was able to feel his every twitch. She felt the head expand and contract as she kept pushing back. When she reached a place she felt stuck, she pulled off of him a bit and then drove back.

She had seen Yasmin's face when Sean was buried balls deep into her and she wanted that entire cock in her in the same way. Eventually she succeeded as she felt his balls up against her clit, his belly against the cheeks of her ass and his cock so deep inside me.Murphy couldn't imagine any greater feeling until she began humping his dick, and soon he had grabbed her waist and was withdrawing his cock and then pushing deep into her.

Over and over. Faster and faster. Harder and harder until all there was in Murphy's entire world was his cock. It filled all of her senses as it brought her to one orgasm that rolled into another. Her entire body trembled and shook. Yasmin had felt the same thing only an hour or so earlier. Seeing it, she realized it truly looked as if she were having a seizure.

Murphy was exhausted, she had never cum as hard or as often as she had today. From her own hand, from Yasmin's hand, and now the coup de grace, Sean's amazing cock. Her arms trembled as finally she let them drop into the place of surrender that pushed Sean to another level.

He had to admit that a woman dropping to her face to the floor or bed in exhaustion was what he craved. To move from a partner involved in the moment to an exhausted place of surrender only caused him to pound her pussy even harder.

To Sean it was an amazing feeling. To have a pussy stretched over his cock, gripping and milking it suddenly almost go slack in surrender was to Sean what the world intended. He finally drove his cock deep and it erupted, spewing jets of hot liquid deep into Murphy's pussy. She felt every time his cock jumped, every pulse of his cum, every squirt of his cock. Finally, she came one last time, harder than she had ever thought possible before she blacked out.

When Murphy came to she was lying on the floor of Mika's office on her belly, the remains of her cum mixed with Sean's dribbled out of her pussy, her nipples were on fire and her entire body felt like she was full of pins and needles Sean had moved to the small leather loveseat, his once mighty cock now shrinking.

Mika looked at Murphy with knowing eyes. "That was intense! Murphy, you were just a wild woman fucking his amazing cock! Gone was the astute, independent reporter - in its place a woman driven by the needs of her pussy, driven to please her Master's cock. You are part of the story now, a part of Sean's story. Welcome to the family."