Sean's Next Season Ch. 19 - Dave

Story Info
Grandpa visits the female priest.
8.2k words
4.71
6.6k
3
0

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

A thank you to the readers that have sent in suggestions and other communication.

I need to be honest, writing is my therapy and there are times I'm working through my own shit through Sean. While a fictional character he has become very personal to me and at times his moods reflect my moods, his struggles are my struggles, his realities are my fantasies.

Also for those fixated on wondering why everyone isn't pregnant I would like to remind you about birth control. Very few college women or women late in their child bearing years are not aware of birth control. Relax folks, it's a story - a fantasy.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

PS - As I write this I am working through some serious rage. This is a Grandpa McKenna chapter as Dave is a bit more of a prick than his grandson.

+ + +

Sean woke up on Thursday morning with a text from his grandfather. Sean looked at his phone and read, "I am in a shitty mood, they say confession is good for the soul so I'm going to pay that priest a visit this morning."

Sean got up and walked downstairs where he found Courtney and Reagan sitting at the little breakfast bar drinking coffee. Sean put his phone on the hard surface and slid it down to Courtney. She looked at the phone and almost snarfed her coffee out of her nose. "Oh fuck, he's in a shitty mood? Should we feel bad for Elizabeth?"

Reagan peeked and looked at her Master and sister confused, "What am I missing?"

Sean shook his head, "Tiffani, the one who Darius and his friends took care of, the one that pushed Cort's mom to fuck Scott's roommates." Reagan nodded that she understood, "Well, her aunt is an Episcopal priest just over the ridge in the next county from the farm."

Courtney picked up the story. "The plan was to compromise Elizabeth's principles to stop Tiffani in her tracks. Mutually Assured Destruction. Tiff backs off, Aunt Liz keeps her secret. But now we have video of Aunt Liz fingering the hell out of herself watching Tiffani's gangbang so I didn't know this was still part of the plan."

Sean looked at Cort, "I can tell grandpa to stand down."

Reagan paused, waiting for Courtney to respond, when she didn't say anything Reagan said, "Daddy, Tiffani loved what happened to her, she may try to escalate just to get that treatment again. If I remember Darius' pics we have no proof that it was Elizabeth, just blurry images."

Courtney nodded, "Reagan's right. We need to have something that makes Tiffani think twice. The thought of being gangbanged by big black cocks seems to have excited her, her fiance, and her aunt. We should turn the horse loose."

Reagan again looked confused. Courtney put her arm around her, "Well, as you found out the idea of a Master and multiple women is something of a McKenna tradition. I got to spend some time with Martha and let's just say that Dave is MUCH MORE than enough for multiple women."

Sean put his fingers in his ears, "Alright, I do not need to know how hung my grandfather is."

Reagan snickered, "But Daddy what if..."

Sean stopped her laugh with one look, "Little one, if my cock isn't enough for you, then you are free to leave."

The room became eerily quiet as Reagan whispered, "I didn't mean disrespect Daddy, I was just playing."

Sean kissed her on top of the head, "I know you were. Let's just say that it's not a game I wish to play."

Later that morning a couple of hundred miles away Sean's grandfather Dave pulled into the parking lot of The Episcopal Parish of The Ascension parking lot. He gathered his thoughts and followed the signs to the parish office.

He pulled the door open, went down a small hallway and peeked into the office marked 'Parish Administrator' but found the office empty.

"Hello," he called out, "Anyone here?"

A dark haired woman in a black clerical collar called back, "I'm in my office, Becky isn't in today."

Dave walked into the room with a confident swagger; over the years he had grown very comfortable in who he was both inside and out. Even in his early 60's Dave was by all standards a sexy man. He had large, broad shoulders & barrel chest, while having a bit of extra padding he was by no means fat. Dave had strong muscular thighs and arms that indicated a lifestyle of hard work. Unlike most men his age he still had most of his hair, graying on the sides with a short well groomed gray beard. Dave didn't smile much, but he had a grin that had stopped many women short in the day. A little smirk that caused the dimple on right cheek to pop into view and his green eyes to sparkle with gaelic mischief.

Mother Elizabeth sat back in her chair, quickly drinking in the large man that stood in her doorway. She regained her composure and stood, hoping to not feel so small in this man's presence. Standing though didn't help, it only reinforced just how diminutive she was near Dave McKenna.

She smiled, "Hi there, may I help you?"

Dave smiled as he played the game, "I... I was looking for the priest."

She wanted to roll her eyes, the Episcopal Church had been ordaining women since 1976 but older folks were still surprised that she was indeed the rector, the priest, the head honcho. Instead she smiled sweetly, "You have found her, I am The Reverend Elizabeth Monroe, or as folks around here call me, Mother Liz."

Dave continued the role he was playing, "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize..."

Mother Liz reached out her hand and touched his, feeling the unmistakable anxiety in the pit of her stomach that she ignored, "It's okay, so, how can I help you today?"

Dave looked away, "I... I was meeting with some friends this morning for coffee and telling them about some of the things I was struggling with. Joe, well Joe is a good Catholic boy said I needed to go to confession. Now, no disrespect but I don't think Hail Mary's will help me."

Dave held up his phone, "So I prayed to the Google god and it said that Episcopalians and Lutherans have confession too and there aren't any of those Lutheran folks around these parts so I drove around until I wound up here."

Liz nodded, "We do hear confession, and no Hail Mary's needed. I've found that confession really does help someone unload a burden and to hear that they are forgiven." She pointed to the spot between her large breasts, hidden beneath the black clergy shirt. "We humans know deep down that God forgives us, but it changes the game for us when someone tells us what we already know."

She moved past him, her tits brushing his arm. Dave blushed as she closed the door behind him. "Don't we do this in the church?" he asked innocently.

She brushed against him again as she moved to her chair behind her desk and ushered him into the large chair in the corner, "We can, but with Becky out of the office, easier to be in here in case the Altar Guild or someone else comes in we won't be disturbed."

Dave sat in the large chair as Liz moved to hers. She reached into a drawer and pulled out a small purple stole and draped it over her shoulders. "Forgive me, I didn't even get your name."

Dave smiled, "My name is Dave, Dave McKenna."

She held out her hand as Dave shook it, "It's a pleasure to meet you Dave, I take it you aren't Episcopalian."

He shook his head, "I guess you'd say I was Presbyterian - at least that's where my wife drags me when she can."

Liz smiled, "Well, this is relatively painless. You tell me what's going on, we can have some conversation about it, then we will talk about forgiveness. No judgment from me. Fair enough?"

Dave looked at her, "Should I kneel or something?"

Her look was calming, "If you would feel more comfortable you can, but God hears us no matter how we are positioned."

Dave nodded, "I've never done this before, let's see what I remember from television. Father..." he stopped, "Okay, trying this again, Mother forgive me for I have sinned, it's been forever since my last confession."

Liz had a small laugh, "That's a very good start, now just tell me what's troubling your spirit."

Dave sighed, "I hid some of my income from the IRS, he shifted uncomfortably in his seat, "I have had evil thoughts about a neighbor, truly wanting to hurt him - but I never have touched him, Mother." Dave paused to let things pause, "I have been with multiple women besides my wife over the years."

Mother Liz paused, a bit longer than Dave thought she needed to. She took a deep breath, "Have these relationships been recent?"

Dave nodded, "Within the past week even."

The priest leaned forward and looked him in the eye. Her voice was almost a whisper, "Yes, that is a sin. Bringing pain into your heart, I am sure." Dave leaned down, his elbows on his knees as he began to wring his hands. Liz leaned forward again and continued, never looking away from Dave's green eyes. "God designed our bodies...lovingly, carefully. He put these desires inside of all of us. Those desires by themselves, are not sinful desires." The priest still had not looked away, and she again dropped her voice almost to a whisper again. "However, acting on those desires, especially outside of the bounds of marriage is a sin. But that is what confession is for. None of us pass muster in the great question of being worthy for God. Not a single one of us. This is why confession is such a grace. It gives us strength to resist the temptations that assault us."

Dave looked at her, "Are you married?" Liz shook her head - no - as Dave went on, "Let's just say that after all of these years that something different helps keep things alive at home even."

Liz looked at him, "The marriage vow is sacred, violating it comes with a high cost Mr. McKenna."

That's when Dave sprung the trap, "I have a question, Mother Liz. Is the ordination vow any less sacred than the marital vow?"

She blinked, a bit shocked at the question, "I think that God takes all vows seriously. Ordination, Marriage, the vows parents make, the vows people make when they step onto the witness stand in court."

Dave reached into the pocket of his flannel shirt, "So, my affairs, which my wife knows about and encourages by the way, are more sinful than a priest who watches her niece in a gangbang and uses a dildo on herself? I mean it's pretty small, but still a dildo I guess."

Her mind raced at what this man knew, and how he could think that her largest dildo was small. "I have no idea what that is supposed to mean, you need to leave. Now," Liz demanded as she stood and pointed to the office door.

Dave laughed, "I can do that, I actually have a lunch meeting scheduled with Geoffrey, your Bishop, next week. It seems that he and I serve together on a non profit board, have shared more than our share of scotch and quite a few rounds of golf together. You could say we are friends. While I know that the church has gotten a bit more relaxed over the years. However, I'm sure he would be fascinated by these images of one of his priests." Dave stood and started to walk out of the office. "Thank you for your time, I feel better already."

Liz desperately reached out and grabbed his sleeve. "Wait, what do you want?"

His green eyes turned a stormy gray, "What every man wants Elizabeth, a willing woman to service his cock."

"You are married. You are old enough to be my father. That's repulsive," she hissed.

Dave smiled, "My lovely wife knows I am here and she knows why I'm here. Actually, she was the one that suggested I come today, she thinks it will help my mood. As for age, I hate to break it to you but your dad is still fucking your mom if they are both alive."

Liz was used to being the one in control. She was in full damage control, panic mode. "We can't do something like that here. What if someone walks in?"

Dave laughed, "That sounds like a you problem, I am here to fix a me problem."

Her mind raced, "Move your car to the rectory driveway. I have been expecting someone to work on the heating system before the weather turns. The rectory is the house just across the parking lot from the parish. I will meet you there in 5 minutes."

Dave's green eyes turned gray again, "I will knock on your door in 5 minutes exactly, if you do not open the door, if you think of doing something stupid then know I will do exactly what I said I would do. If you think I won't then I have some more images of you that the good Bishop may like." Dave held his phone up and scrolled some of the images of Liz with her tits half hanging out of a plunging shirt, laughing on the beach as she flashed her ass on vacation. She stared with her mouth open, "Don't worry about where I got these, let's just say I am aware of the phrase 'above reproach.'"

She gathered her items and headed to her door, "I have changed."

Dave laughed, "Sure you have, keep telling yourself that. Sluts never change."

Liz went to the rectory, almost sick to her stomach. True to his word, in exactly 5 minutes Dave knocked on her door, he had taken a toolbox out of the truck so that he played the part of HVAC repair.

He laughed, "I have a pipe that needs service, I think it's best done in your bedroom. Wouldn't you agree, Reverend?"

The old house with the beautiful hardwood floors had seen much in its history, but today it would see things that couldn't be unseen. Her legs could barely carry her as she slowly climbed the stairs. "Why are you doing this?"

Dave sighed, "We are both pawns in a game that your niece continues to escalate. She had her future mother in law bred by two of her fiance's roommates. She had many warnings to deescalate but wouldn't take the hint. Actually, the gangbang was supposed to be the final blow, but turns out she's a whore - which is different than a slut. The whore loved the gangbang, even got the ace of spades tattooed so that everyone knows she's nothing but a black cock whore."

Liz froze at the entrance to the bedroom, "I'll talk to her."

Dave slapped the priest's shapely ass, "The time for talk is over."

Dave stared directly into her eyes, and she felt as though he could read her thoughts.

"But I know another little secret. One that you lay in that big bed all alone at night and wrestle with," Dave went on. "I know that all that responsibility of being a parish priest is a terrible burden. It's a constant struggle when everyone else is dependent on you. I know that there have been times when you wished you could stop being responsible, when you longed for someone else to make decisions for you."

Mother Elizabeth stared at him in shock. His words were like a key turning in the lock of her mind as she recognized the truth about herself. "How could he know that? She did get so tired of being leaned on. How many times has she secretly wished that she didn't have to be responsible?"

He read her silent response and the corner of his mouth curled upward momentarily before he continued. "In your heart of hearts, the thing you want is for someone else to take the burden off of you, to turn responsibility over to another. You don't want to be in charge all the time; you want someone else to make decisions. You want to be told what to do, to submit to someone else's will for a change."

As Liz listened to him, she felt as though she was in a trance. He was telling her things she'd sensed before but never had the courage to say out loud. Now that he'd voiced them, she knew he was right. His words seemed to reverberate in her and she felt as though her body was quivering. A need was growing, filling her thoughts and overwhelming her reservations. The desire to submit became a living thing inside her, struggling to come out.

Suddenly he stood up. "Take off your jacket," he commanded. She was startled and hesitated. "Do it now," he said firmly.

Obediently the priest slipped the suit jacket off her shoulders and draped it over the loveseat. Then she turned back to face him, waiting nervously for what might come next. She didn't have to wait long. He folded his arms across his chest and looked at her sternly. "Now remove your clerical collar," he ordered.

Her breath caught in her throat and her eyes darted left and right as though looking for an escape. A little voice somewhere in her mind was protesting, the collar was her identity. However, the roar in her ears and deep down inside drowned out that little voice.Liz looked at him again and saw his uncompromising stare, she stopped thinking. Lowering her eyes in submission, she brought her fingers up and undid the white collar behind her neck, carefully removed it and fastened back together before she began to work the buttons or her black shirt. When she had finished and had slipped off the collar, a shudder ran through her. Submissively, she kept her eyes fixed on the floor.

"Now your skirt," he continued, and this time she responded as if on autopilot. "The bra too," he added, and she quickly reached behind her back to unclasp it. When the cups fell away from her breasts, she instinctively lifted her hands to cover herself.

"Did I tell you to cover your breasts? I did not. Hands at your sides!" he barked, and she dropped them immediately. A wave of heat passed through her, and she wondered idly if she was blushing all over. It felt so humiliating to stand there wearing nothing but her panties and pantyhose, yet the shame sent a thrill through her. She heard someone breathing heavily and was surprised to realize it was herself.

Abruptly he stepped up to her, raised his hands and cruelly pinched both her nipples. The priest gave a little shriek, but her reaction was more from surprise than pain. After the initial shock, the pain in her nipples seemed to shoot straight to her groin like an electric shock. She shivered again and involuntarily thrust her breasts toward him.

He picked up on her response immediately. "This is what you want, you little slut. You want to be dominated and controlled. You want me to take you and do whatever Iwant to you," he sneered. "It must run in the family."

There were tears in her eyes as his fingers continued to torment her nipples, but at the same time she found herself panting with desire. Abruptly he grabbed her by the shoulders and maneuvered her around to the loveseat that sat at the foot of her bed. Then he pushed her down roughly so that she was forced to Daved over the arm. He Davet down behind her, grabbed two handfuls of her pantyhose and ripped a large hole in them. Then he slid his hand into her thong and yanked them to one side. Her mind punished her, "Why did you wear a thong today?"

"Are you a whore like your niece, or just a needy little slut?," he laughed. "Your panties are completely soaked. You're loving this, aren't you? Now, reach back and pull your ass cheeks apart."

Without hesitation she did as he ordered. As she lay there with her face pressed against the seat cushions, a picture of how she must look filled her mind. The thought sent another wave of humiliation flooding over her, but the image only seemed to drive her arousal higher. Liz had no say in the matter, no decisions to make, nothing to do but submit to the will of the man behind her. This was what she wanted - no, this was what she needed.

"A Thong- is that the attire of a parish priest these days, Mother?." Dave ran his rough hands up the inside of Elizabeth's thighs starting from between her knees. Elizabeth shivered as Dave hooked his fingers around the waistband of her thong. "I bet you keep that pussy waxed don't you? Just hoping for a strong man, or would you prefer a woman? Why don't we see if I'm right." He slid her panties off, leaving her naked.