Sean's Next Season Ch. 19 - Dave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure enough, bald as a baby's behind." Dave moved close, and began to rub her pubic area above her pussy. "Very smooth... this must take a lot of work. Do you go to the city to get waxed like this? I can't imagine the priest walking into a salon here in the county" Dave held her behind her neck with one hand, and began to touch her slit with the other.

"Oh my, someone's getting a little excited...." Dave slid a finger up inside her as he leaned his head down to her and whispered in her ear, "You like a finger in your pussy, don't you Elizabeth? " she groaned and nodded. Dave began to finger fuck her in earnest, spending time massaging her g-spot with his experienced hands. "I know how to treat a lady, Mother Liz. I also know how to treat a slut." With this, he inserted a second finger into her pussy, and began using his thumb to manipulate her clit. "Spread your legs!!"

Elizabeth's senses were overwhelmed as she felt Dave's fingers inside her. She was in her bedroom with a strange man and should be terrified. However with every stroke of his fingers she was less afraid and more turned on by the second. She did as she was told, and spread her legs for her captor. "That's a good girl, spread those legs so Ican finger fuck you deep in that hot cunt." Elizabeth loved the way he talked to her, telling her what to do.

"I was going to eat you, but I don't really need to, do Dave worked faster on her with his fingers, and Elizabeth began to pant. It was hard to breathe with the gag in her mouth. Dave moved his other hand from behind her neck to her breasts. "You have some amazing tits,Mother, it is a sin to keep them hidden behind that formless clerical shirt and robes.

Dave removed his fingers from her, leaving her close to an orgasm but not allowing her to cum as he turned her around. She looked at him and without being told she lowered herself to her knees in front of her captor, or was he an angel sent to save her? Dave held out his two fingers and she slowly sucked them into her mouth humiliated by just how wet her pussy was.

"Please don't do this," Liz tried one last time to beg. "I'll talk to Tiff, I promise. Just please don't do this!"

Dave stroked her cheek, "It's too late for that Liz, don't you think? Trust me, seeing that pathetic dildo you were using I'm going to give you something you've never felt before."

Liz fought a war inside of herself. She submitted to him willingly, he had known every button to push, but she was a priest and this was too much. She should have locked the door without Becky in the office, she could have worked from home. All of those shoulds and coulds wouldn't save her now.

Dave then unzipped the fly on his pants and slowly pulled them down. Liz watched as the carhartt loose fit work pants. She could not believe the bulge in his boxers. Men stretched briefs, not boxers. There was no way that his dick was that big, she thought. As he pulled down his boxers she now understood why he had to wear loose fit pants. His cock was a monster, Her eyes bulged as it came into view, Dave wasn't even all the way hard and it was about 8 inches, and as big around as her wrist!

Liz's pussy was tight on my the dildo Dave mocked. She now knew why he mocked it. There was no way she was going to be able to handle that big unit! She looked at it with amazement. Liz's limited experience with sex had never exposed her to anything like what was hanging in front of her now.

Dave again touched her cheek gently, "On your knees like a good little priest. Don't be afraid, I'll be gentle. Now why don't you pucker up those pouty little lips of yours and give my dick a nice big kiss?"

"She can't do it," she blurted out. "It's too big."

Dave chuckled gently, "They all say that at first. I know, much bigger than that pathetic dildo. Don't worry you'll do just fine. Don't use your teeth, and don't even think of biting me, or that promise of gentleness is over! Now take it in your hand and stroke it until it's hard and then just use your mouth to stroke it some more."

Liz panicked, she hadn't sucked a cock for years, since college. Even then it was only about half the size of the beast that hung between the old man's thighs. Liz slowly moved her hand up his leg until she reached his monster shaft, and lightly grasped its girth. Her tiny little hand against his big cock made butterflies go crazy in her stomach, but also caused her pussy to spasm in anticipation. She started stroking his thick cock as it hardened in her hand, and it grew to a full 10 inches. "That's it Mother Liz, stroke that big cock. Have you ever seen anything like this before?" Liz shook her head no. "How does it compare to that pathetic dildo? Tell me, does it compare?" Again, Liz shook her head no. "Shaking your head isn't enough, I want to hear you say it" Dave commanded

Liz looked up at Dave's green eyes then back to his cock and whispered, "You're twice as big as my the dildo and more than twice as large as any lover I've ever had. It's huge. I've never seen anything like it before in my life."

"Well Mother, it's not going to suck itself. I want you to suck it for me." Liz started licking up and down the shaft, and then moved her mouth up to the tip. She had trouble getting a few inches in her mouth, but soon she had worked a few inches in. She bobbed her head up and down slowly on the old monster.

"Good girl, I'll. We'll make a cocksucker out of you yet," Dave whispered. The simple 'good girl' made her melt. "I wonder what Geoffery would think, one of his conservative priests on her knees sucking a huge cock into her throat?

Liz's mind raced "He's using me," she thought distractedly. "I'm helpless - he can do anything he wants to me." There was no gentle build-up, no tender caresses or loving words. This definitely wasn't a romance novel, but damn him, every word he said, every command he gave, every threat he uttered made her feel more helpless and her pussy got even more wet.

Liz had both hands around his cock like a baseball bat, her thumb and middle finger couldn't touch. Even with both hands stacked on top of one another Liz couldn't fit what was left of his cock into her mouth no matter how hard she tried. Her eyes watered but she simply couldn't get any more into her throat. She pulled his cock from her mouth gasping for air, tears rolling down her face.

"Don't worry," Dave said, gently. His voice sounded almost the same as the priests had been in the confessional. Assuring her of a promise. "If you're half the woman I think you are, it will all go in and you'll love every inch." Then somewhat of a cocky tone added, "I'll make sure of that!"

With his affirmation Liz reached up with both hands and grabbed the monster again. This time she turned head slightly forward while at the same time opening her mouth. She again got the head in her mouth as she sucked and ran her tongue around it. This time she held onto the shaft with one hand while she toyed with his balls with my other. They were huge too, feeling almost like baseballs.

Eventually Dave placed his hands on the back of her head, as she released her grip, allowing him to try to fuck her throat. He was not rushed or rough, but she could only handle so much.

Dave finally reached down and took a grip on her hair and pulled gently. The petite priest stood as she felt herself getting even more aroused as he slid a hand back down to her pussy. Slowly he started to finger her pussy with one finger. Dave had conducted her body and mind like a maestro. With just the slightest touch Liz was on the verge of an orgasm. Dave stopped and stepped back before he took her hand and guided her deeper into the room before he pushed her gently back onto the bed.

Dave joined Liz on the bed. Dave kissed her and as they kissed their hands began to explore each other's bodies. Dave's weather worn hands squeezed her large tits as his cock filled her hand. As they continued to kiss, one of Dave's hands made its way down between her legs. Liz could feel Dave use her own moisture being spread onto her pussy lips. Occasionally he'd slide a finger inside her. It felt good. As a matter of fact, everything that was happening was so wrong, but it felt too damn good. Dave shifted between her legs as he looked down at her. Liz's eyes held his gaze as she took his monster cock and placed it at the opening to her pussy. Her mind raced as she moaned, "Put it in, please, put it in!"

"Not so fast, remember the difference between a slut and a whore, Mother Elizabeth. Just lay there and let me loosen you up some before we get down to the real fucking." As Dave spoke, he re-positioned himself to a place where he could better access her pussy. He slipped one of his fingers back into my pussy and probed around with it just a little. "Damn, you are tight,I'm going to ruin that pussy. I'm going to like this. It will be just like taking a virgin."

Liz moaned. She had been a priest for 12 years. Her last lover was in college 15 years ago. Apart from her dildo and a one night stand in Cancun years ago, she had been untouched since college. As Dave fingered her he could feel her pussy heat up. It didn't take long before he added a second finger and then a third.

Dave pistoned those three fingers on Liz for what felt like an eternity to her. He even had to stop twice because he wouldn't let her cum. Liz heard her own pussy sloshing as Dave finger fucked her. The third time she neared orgasm for the third time, he abruptly stopped.

"I guess that will do". Dave mocked, as he removed his fingers.

Liz had been nearing an orgasm when he'd removed his fingers. He moved back into position between her thighs and placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy and began to push gently but consistently. The plum-sized head of his cock forced her pussy-lips apart.

She groaned as he started to push into her. Instinctively Liz moved her legs up and locked them behind his back, raising his hips upward at the same time. He pushed some and Liz screamed, as she unlocked her legs from his back as she threw her arms to the side and pounded the bed, "Oh GOD!!" she screamed. "Stop, please stop! Oh God it hurts."

Dave simply chuckled, "Bigger than you thought isn't it? I told you it wasn't like anything you'd had before. Probably should stay away from gymnastics like you've done with other lovers." His voice dripping with triumphant sarcasm he said, "Just relax Mother Elizabeth, I just had the head in, there is a lot more to go."

"Oh, it is so huge!" she groaned as she tossed her head back and forth. Dave paused, waiting for her pussy to adjust, allowing just the weight of his body to keep steady pressure on his cock. Liz panted deeply as my pussy muscles seemed to relax around his girth, as a little more sank in, then some more, and then some more. The weight of his body kept pressure on his cock, which slowly continued going deeper as her pussy muscles relaxed. It was a wonderful sensation.

"That's it, just over half way, only a few more inches to go." Dave taunted again as Elizabeth gasped for air as she flailed her legs and started to whimper, "Oh God, Oh God!" over and over again.

Dave knew from experience that Liz had reached a point where he could start to rock a bit, slowly. Every five or six strokes inward, he would push a little more cock into her. After about a dozen strokes, he had about eight plus inches inside. Then he started to slowly withdraw right to the knob, making her groan and cry out even louder.

Liz alternated clutching at his back and pushing on his shoulders. Her mind had the fight earlier, now it was her body as at the same time she wanted more of his cock inside of her while wanting to escape the monster invading her

"Oh, God, please" Liz whimpered, "Oh, Ohhhhh, shove it in, please, please give me more," she whined. "Fill my slutty cunt with your monster cock. Please, please. Do it! Oh God, please just do it!"

Pausing momentarily, Dave whispered, "Good girl, you are doing great there's only about three more inches to go. How does it feel?" Dave started to tease and taunt, further fucking her mind, "Am I deeper than your dildo or other lovers?" he asked.

Liz knew where Dave was gone, she had lied to lovers before, there was no need to lie to this man. Other men always want to know if they are the biggest, or if they satisfy you more. "Oh God, yes! Nobody has ever been this deep!" she groaned.

"So my cock is in virgin territory?" he teased.

"Oh God, YES, no one has ever been this deep in me! NO ONE, ONLY YOU! Please, please, shove it all in. Please shove the rest in. Take my virginity again!!! PLEASE. Make it hurt if you have to, but PLEASE give me the REST!!!" The conservative priest was begging him to shove the rest of his long, fat cock inside her pussy like some common tramp. "Treat me like those boys did my niece!"

"Are you sure you want the rest?" he teasingly asked me.

"Oh yes, I'm sure! Give me the rest of your beautiful cock!" she pleaded.

Liz once again moved my legs and put them flat back on the bed, spreading them wide as she did so. He finally gave her what she thought she wanted. In one quick shove, he pushed the last three inches into her waiting pussy. She'd never felt such a variety of sensation all at once. There was pain, and an indescribable sensation of pleasure both at the same time. She felt an incredibly hot sensation in her pussy and there was a tingling sensation in her nipples. She felt light headed to the point of feeling dizzy.

Then it happened, even without him moving, The good priest had an orgasm. An orgasm so strong that it took her breath away. She almost passed out. He had seen the same reaction from other women so he just remained still between her legs with his big cock still inside.

As she regained my composure enough to speak, Liz asked him if he'd cum and Dave just laughed, "No, I will cum when and where I want. When I do, you will know it."

Once he knew that she had regained my senses, he started fucking her, slowly at first, then with increasing force. Liz have no idea how many orgasms that she had or how long they actually fucked. She seemed to be in a constant state of orgasm. They came one right after the other as he fucked her. Liz finally had to tap out, "I can't take any more."

Dave laughed, "We will stop when I've cum and not before." Dave pulled his cock from her, "I'll never cum from something so gentle, roll over." Liz obediently rolled onto her stomach as Dave simply grabbed her hips and this time began to pound into her, thrusting his cock as much deeper and faster than before. This wasn't lovemaking, it was pure animal rutting. To her astonishment she realized that she loved the ferocity and that she was responding like never before.

As if this wasn't enough, Dave began to slap her heart shaped ass with his hand, causing her to yelp with each stinging blow. Yet just as when he'd pinched her nipples, the pain seemed to amplify the sexual sensations, pushing her to a whole new level of arousal. She heard herself crying out with every thrust of his huge cock, and to her surprise she realized that she was already on the brink of another orgasm. Her head arched up off the bed and she cried out repeatedly in ecstasy. Finally her straining muscles went slack and she collapsed onto the bed.

But Dave wasn't through with her; if anything his thrusts accelerated, and soon Liz was crying out again. She'd never had more than one orgasm during intercourse, here she was cumming like a cock slut all over this monster cock that had invaded her life.

At that moment Dave ran his hands over her ass and suddenly plunged his middle finger into her asshole, causing Liz to scream. His intrusion wasn't as painful as it was surprising: no one had ever played with her there before. She felt him rotate his finger and then begin thrusting it into her in time with his cock. The sensation was strange but powerful; never had she been so violated, never had she felt so full.

A moment later she felt him withdraw his finger only to return with two. Her sphincter muscle protested this new intrusion, but soon it yielded to the invasion. Vaguely Liz wondered where he had gotten the lubricant she felt on his fingers, but then the sensations she was experiencing obliterated all such thoughts, leaving only the intermingled sensation of pleasure and pain.

Dave laughed, ""I'm not going to fuck your ass," he told her. "I'm going to do you 'doggie style'. If you want to feel something intense, I'll give you intense."

In this position as Dave finally bottomed out, he held motionless for a minute, allowing her body to adjust. Slowly she felt the initial pain wear off, leaving only a sense of pressure and fullness unlike anything she'd ever experienced. Just as she was beginning to relax, he pulled back an inch or two, causing her to gasp out loud. Then he thrust in again, pressing her face into the cushion. "Oh, God," she thought wildly, "this is so filthy, so wrong." But there was nothing she could do to stop his assault, and once again she found herself submitting to his will.

Liz felt like she was being mounted on a flag pole as she felt that at any moment his cock would come up through her throat. She finally felt his balls making slight contact with her clit. The monster cock had bottomed out. His huge cock had filled her to the max. She kept telling myself mentally 'Deep breaths....Deep breaths....Relax... Relax.'. The feeling of tightness slowly dissipated as her pussy became more and more accustomed to his size. 'That's it... That's it...Relax...Breathe', Liz kept on repeating in her mind. She had never known this feeling, not only the size of Dave's huge cock, but this out of control. Her body was like an animal in heat, she had no choice but to obey it's desire.

Dave felt her pussy muscles starting to relax, because he withdrew his cock out, almost to the head. Fearing what was about to happen next, Liz tried to brace herself. Without warning, he shoved his massive cock back inside all the way. The thrust was firm as he re-entered her. Liz again screamed in delight, feeling incredible as he once again pulled out and gave her another deep thrust. Her toes curled into the bed as he picked up the pace.

"OH...MY...GOD! Jesus Christ!!" she screamed. Dave's huge cock stretched her pussy with each deep pleasurable stroke. He continued this for several minutes at a furious pace as she found myself making more noise than she had ever made in my life. Her brain was on auto pilot as Dave destroyed her dignity. Liz couldn't help herself, Dave was driving me mad with his power. Just as Liz was nearing orgasm, Dave pulled out and flipped her over, re-entering me from the missionary position. As he stroked deep into me, once again she approached orgasm. He could read it on her face as she tossed her head from side to side in pleasure.

Dave growled, "I'm going to ruin you and you love it don't you?"

"Oh God! Yesss!" Elizabeth screamed in response, "I love it. My cunt is made for big cock. This is what a cock is meant to do to a woman, fuck, fuck, fuck" The priest couldn't believe the word 'FUCK' and 'CUNT' had just come out of her mouth. Vulgarities were unladylike and not something a priest should do. But it's all she could utter.

Liz looked down and watched as his cock moved in and out of her pussy. She could see her swollen pussy-lips which had become reddened from our fucking. Her pubic area was all wet from her juices that were being squeezed out of her pussy by his cock. After a couple of more strokes, he pulled completely out of her. She marveled as her once small pink hole was now a glistening red yawning cavern. Elizabeth reached between them and aimed his slippery wet cock back at my juicy pussy and moaned, "Put it back! Please God, please put in back!"