Sean's Next Season Ch. 19 - Dave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave knew that very instant that he had broken her and owned her. She was his fuck puppet, whenever he wanted. He placed the tip of his cock back at the opening to her pussy and slammed back into her with a hard single thrust, taking my breath away. I grunted loudly as his cock slammed against my cervix.

"OH MY GOD!" Gripping his arms Liz screamed, "Fuck me hard! Fuck me like the whore I am! I'm your whore now! I'll do anything you want, just don't stop fucking me!"

As he did slammed into her, she immediately started to orgasm again. Then Dave put Liz's feet over his shoulders, reached out and grabbed both my tits and squeezed, trapping my nipples between his fingers.She'd never experienced anything like that before, but she loved it. Liz reached up and put her soft hands over his. She was again just one orgasm after another. Dave slowed his thrust as her orgasm subsided Dave let go of her tits and told her to roll over and get on my hands and knees. She rolled over, raised up onto her hands and knees again and hugged the pillows knowing what she was in store for,

Dave knelt in position behind me, locking his knees behind mine, and placed the head of his cock into the wet slit between my pussy-lips. As he did, Liz braced myself for taking his entire length fully back into her exhausted pussy. The priest screamed into the pillow as his big cock once again slammed up against her cervix and rocked her forward into the headboard. Dave grabbed a firm hold on her hips and started fucking her again, slamming into her, over and over. Her ass cheeks jiggled back and forth as he fucked her like I'd never been fucked before. In a matter of minutes, Liz again found myself pushing back against him as another orgasm consumed her. Dave never let up as he continued to fuck her relentlessly. Her orgasms just continued to come, one after the other. The priest could no longer hold herself up with her arms and just lowered her face into the pillow. Dave roared at her surrender as he held back his own orgasm, even though just looking at me on her surrender like that made him want to cum right then.

Soon his thrusts grew more vigorous and his strokes lengthened. To her astonishment she felt her buttocks tensing and she realized she was lifting up on her toes in anticipation, reaching up to invite the full force of his cock. Sweat poured off of her and she heard herself panting and gasping once more.

With his fingers in her ass and his huge cock in her pussy Dave reached around and fish hooked her mouth causing her head to come up and her back to arch. Liz was screaming now, not caring who might hear or what they might think. Her last coherent thought was, "This can't be happening!" Then she exploded into the biggest orgasm she had ever had. Repeatedly she cried out at the top of her lungs as she spasmed over and over again. Finally she heard Dave grunting behind her. He slammed into her harder and harder until finally he ejaculated.

Dave had been right, because even though she'd been fucked to the point that her cunt was almost numb. However, she knew he was cumming deep inside her cervix. Liz could feel his cum being shot not just into her pussy canal. Liz felt like he was shooting it right up inside of her uterus. She could feel his warm cum as it splashed inside an area where she'd never felt anything before.

For Liz it was the most incredible feeling she'd ever felt. On top of that, he came so much that her cunt couldn't hold it all and it started overflowing from her pussy. Liz was at that point that he started moving again. "God Damn, that was something! I've never felt anything as intense as that."

Dave rolled over and took out his phone. He stood next to the bed, laid his well used cock onto Mother Elizabeth Monroe's lips and she began to clean his cock with love and admiration. Dave snapped a picture and sent it to Sean, the good priest didn't care. She was ruined and would sacrifice her own career for his cock.

Dave laughed, "Using the Lord's Name in vain. I think you need to go to confession."

On Saturday Dave and Martha watched the game. Sean kicked a field goal, punted well as Tech won 31-27 moving their record to 6-4 making Tech bowl eligible.

Sunday morning found Mr and Mrs McKenna in the nave of The Epicopal Church of the Ascension. Mother Monroe was a flustered mess and preached possibly the worst homily of her career.