Sean's Tropical Holiday Ch. 02

Story Info
Katy is a cum slut.
9.4k words
4.55
6.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBarak1
SBarak1
132 Followers

Katy is a cum slut.

Dear reader. What you are about to read has come from my furtive and over imaginative, dirty mind. Yes, it is all my own work. I come up with a basic idea and the story just seems to flow from there. Sometimes not the way I originally imagined. Please note that all characters in my stories are of a legal age and participate willingly. This is the second chapter in this series. Enjoy!

Copyright is asserted by the author. ©SBarak1

Note: This story contains Australian slang and vernacular. If you need a translation, drop a comment below. I will apologise for the editing in advance. I have received some criticism, I do my best.

This is not a stand-alone story. Please read the preceding story first for this one to make sense.

--------------------------------

I was dozing with Katy curled in to me when I heard the door open. 'Room service,' a voice called.

I slipped out of bed, grabbed a towel out of the ensuite bathroom and stepped into the lounge room to see a resort staff member wheel in a trolley with champagne, glasses and a tropical fruit platter.

"Compliments of the management sir," said a petite red head dressed in issue black polo top, black slacks and runners.

I watched, securing the towel around my waist, as she placed the items on the dining table.

"Thank you," I replied.

The staff member made no effort to be discreet about looking into the bedroom. Both women were exposed on the bed. Jenny was still curled up sleeping and Katy was now curled up next to Katy.

"Thank you sir," she replied, giving me a quick up and down, as she left.

I grabbed the bottle and three glasses and walked back in the bedroom.

"Champagne time ladies," I said holding up the bottle and glasses.

"What?" said Jenny starting to stir.

"Come on Jen. It's champagne," said Katy trying to motivate her sister.

Jenny slowly rolled on to her back and stretched in all her naked glory.

"Was there any fruit?" asked Jenny.

"Sure, it's on the table," I replied.

Jenny rolled out of bed and padded into the lounge area and returned climbing onto the bed with the platter. After popping the cork, I handed glasses to Jenny and Katy and filled them.

"Ladies a toast," I said raising my glass. "To the best holiday."

"The best holiday," they both said, as we clinked our glasses.

"Now, I think we need more bubbles to go with these bubbles. I'm going to fill the spa bath, care to join me?"

"Sounds great," said Katy.

Jenny mumbled something with a mouth full of mango.

I set the tap running and returned to the bedroom. Knowing it would take a good 20 minutes to fill the spa bath I climbed back in bed between the two beauties. Jenny offered me the fruit platter so I picked out two strawberries.

"Strawberries go particularly well with champagne," I said, inspecting the them. "But they need a plate."

And with that I popped a strawberry in Jenny and Katy's belly buttons. Jenny was giggling as I lent over and pushed my face into her large soft belly and retrieved the strawberry in my mouth. Leaning up I took a sip of champagne and crushed the strawberry in my mouth. I then lent over and applied my lips to Jenny's. Jenny's tongue snaked between my lips releasing the champagne and strawberry juice mixture. We enjoyed our joint aperitif and I ensured I licked off the leakage down her chin.

I looked over at Katy who had been patiently waiting her turn, strawberry still sitting in her belly button.

"So Katy, ever heard of a 'Raspberry'?" I asked.

"But it's a strawberry, no, did you say 'Raspberry', noooooooo," said Katy as the realisation dawned her what was about to happen.

I moved quickly to take a very deep breath and apply my open mouth around the strawberry and push in to rotund soft tummy. I blew as hard as I could as a very loud 'THUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRP' rent the air.

I pulled my head back inhaling the strawberry as Katy doubled up giggling. Hands wrapped across her tummy.

"Not fair," complained Katy.

I took a sip of champagne and crushed the strawberry in my mouth. Leaning over I pressed my lips against hers and pushed my tongue between her lips. As she started to respond I lifted my head with champagne and strawberry dripping and slowly left a trail over her chin and neck then down her massive left breast finishing over her nipple. I then worked my way back licking it slowly until I arrived at her mouth to continue the interrupted kiss.

Katy placed her hand on the back of my head and held our lips locked exploring each other's mouths. Finally letting go I lifted my head and smiled at her.

"Better now," I asked.

"Much," replied Katy.

"Now I better check the spa," I said getting up and heading into the bathroom.

It still needed more water but had enough to get in.

"Ladies, are you going to join me?" I called.

Jenny and Katy slipped into the spa bath with me, one either side. Jenny handed me my champagne glass.

"It doesn't get any better than this," said Jenny, taking a sip of champagne.

I felt a hand either side of me sliding over my thighs and searching out my slowly hardening cock. It wasn't long before my cock head appeared above water level.

Jenny reached out, took my glass and then placed both glasses out of the way. She then swung her leg over me and straddled my lap. She hefted her huge right breast up so I could suck her nipple as I slid my hand down to palm her pussy. Katy watched sipping her champagne rolling her left nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

I slipped my middle finger into Jenny's well lubricated love canal.

"Hmmmmm," Jenny purred, as she picked up her left breast and fed it's nipple into my mouth.

I searched out her g-spot.

"Oh, that's it. A little more......Got it."

I slowly worked her g-spot and was rewarded with little ohhhhs and aaaahhhhs. Then she froze as a shudder went through her body.

"Wow, that one crept up on me," she said wriggling on my hand. "Just a little one. Very nice."

Jenny gave me a long sensual kiss as she reached down and lined up my very hard cock with her pussy. While continuing to kiss me she sat down and engulfed my cock. I slid all the way into her in one stroke until I bottomed out, then ground her clit against my pelvic bone.

"Perfect! Now you just sit right there and let me do all the work."

With that Jenny commenced to very slowly ride the full length of my cock. I looked across at Katy and motioned for her to kneel next to us so I could slip my hand between her legs. Jenny had her eyes closed as she slowly rode my cock and I stroked Katy's pussy searching out her vaginal canal and slowly eased my middle finger inside her. I synchronised my finger moving in and out of her with the slow rhythmic motions of her sister riding my cock.

Jenny continued to slowly ride me as I fingered her sister. I could feel her vaginal muscles ripple up and down my cock. I grabbed one of her massive boobs and fed the nipple into my mouth dancing my tongue in circles around the nipple. With the added stimulation Jenny slowly increased her tempo sloshing water around the tub. All the while I maintained the same cadence as I finger fucked Katy. Jenny then paused.

"OHHHH! Delicious," she said, stopping as she experienced another mini orgasm.

She ground against me for a moment then continued riding me.

I looked over at Katy. She had her eyes closed and held one of her massive breasts in both hands sucking hard on a nipple.

"We need to get out of the tub so I can better fuck you," said Jenny lifting herself off my very rigid cock.

The three of us stepped out of the tub, towelled down quickly and moved back into the bedroom. Jenny pushed me back onto the bed and immediately straddled me.

"Now where were we?" she asked as she raised herself up and grabbed my cock positioning it at the entrance to her love canal. Looking straight into my eyes she dropped herself onto me, paused and then slowly started to grind against me.

"There that's better," she said continuing to grind. "There's a spare tongue available here sis. Better not waste anything."

Katy who had been standing beside the bed watching and slowly stroking her pussy, immediately climbed up on the bed, spun around and threw a leg over my face and sat her wet pussy on my mouth. I placed my hands on her broad hips to better position her as Jenny commenced her long slow strokes.

I ran my tongue in circles around Katy's labia pausing briefly on each circuit to flick her clit. Eventually spearing my tongue as deep as I could penetrate into her and slowly started to tongue fuck her. I felt her move a hand down to play with her clit.

I then felt Katy tense up and was rewarded with a gush of girl juice as she had a small orgasm.

"FUCK! That felt so good! This is one talented tongue sis."

"Hmmm, I think his big fat cock might be better. Time to get this show on the road," said Jenny as she picked up the pace and started to really slam down on my cock. She reached across and placed her hands on her sister's shoulders to steady herself.

I raised my pelvis up to better the effect as Jenny picked up the pace. By now I was very worked up and had to really concentrate on not cumming all the while tongue fucking her sister. I wouldn't be able to keep the up much longer. My tongue was wearing out so I had to resort to sucking and tickling Katy's pussy.

By now Jenny was slamming down on me as hard as she could. I could feel her vaginal muscles working my cock when I felt small spasms start inside her.

"I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM," she started yelling in time with the pounding of my cock.

She dropped on me hard.

"FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed.

I could feel her vaginal muscles go wild, grabbing me, fluttering as her whole body tensed up.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she yelled.

From what I could tell she fell into her sisters arms breathing heavily. Katy had the wherewithal to slide back off my face. I shifted my hands to Jenny's hips.

"How's she doing," I asked Katy.

"She hasn't blissed out this time but by the looks of things she won't be any good to anyone for a while. Just give her a few minutes. Just keep your nice big cock in her for the moment."

We rested there for at least another 10 minutes.

"I'm just going to roll her off," said Katy as she rolled Jenny to her side as I helped and slid out of her. I then moved in behind her and spooned her as Katy did the same behind me. As we lay there it wasn't long before I felt Katy's hand wrap around my still very hard cock.

"I do like watching you fucking my sister," Katy whispered in my ear. "The way she slammed down onto your cock, her huge tits flying around, her belly flopping up and down. So sexy. So hot. It's a pity you couldn't see but then you were busy looking after my hot pussy. And you do have an amazing tongue Sean."

I moved my free arm to place it on Katy's large round ass. Jenny let out a little snore.

"She gone," Katy whispered. "Now what to do with this magnificent piece of man meat. Hmmmm....I think I will stroke you for a little bit. A love the feeling of your hardness in my hand. I'm just thinking of you sliding into me and the feeling of enveloping all of you in my warm velvety pussy. The feeling of your hands firmly handling my breasts. Squeezing and twisting my nipples. Grabbing my arse, really squeezing hard. Then harder again. When we fuck I want you put your hand around my neck and slowly squeeze. It will make me cum in seconds. I want you to possess me, own me. I want to be at your mercy, completely in your manly power. Oh fuck I am so turned on just thinking about it. Feel how wet I am."

Katy raised her leg so I could palm her pussy. She was leaking down her thigh.

She rolled back and let go of my cock so we could both get out of bed. I pulled a sheet over Jenny and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Sweet dreams little princess," I said as Jenny wriggled a little and smiled.

Katy led me into the second bedroom and wrapped her arms around me. I lent down and our lips met. She gave me a scorching kiss as she ran her hands down my back and then grabbed my arse. I placed both of my hands outstretched on her arse and lifted her up so I could sit on the edge of the bed with her in my lap. She lifted her head back and looked into my eyes.

"I am your horny little cum slut. I want you to absolutely possess me. Take me any way you wish. Nothing is off limits. I just love the pain and the pleasure. Please fuck me very hard."

"Much as I like a bit of rough sex, I am concerned I might hurt you. How about we use a safe word just in case," I asked.

"Don't worry I have a very high pain threshold," said Katy kissing me tenderly on the lips.

As she was kissing me, I firmly grabbed her thighs and falling back on the bed threw her over me. This had the effect of her landing behind me on all fours with her arse sticking up in the air. I quickly rolled over and knelt up behind her with my hands on her hips. Forcing her hips back into my groin. I could feel my rigid cock sliding up against her sopping pussy.

Katy was just starting to push herself up on her arms trying to work out what I had just done when I leaned over her.

"Don't move my horny little cum slut. Any disobedience from now on will be met with severe punishment."

Katy giggled and wiggled her arse inviting a reaction. I smacked her on the right arse cheek as hard as I dared. She wiggled her arse again. Clearly this sort of punishment was not a deterrent so I gave her a hard smack again. She kept wiggling her arse so I kept giving both cheeks hard smacks. I felt her hand move down between her legs and press the head of my rigid cock into her sopping vaginal canal. She then pressed back into me hard as I continued to smack her glowing arse cheeks.

My hands were starting to sting so I started to rub her arse cheeks as she slowly started to move backwards and forwards letting my cock slide in and out of her.

"More?"

How much more could she take?

"Your little cum slut has been very naughty and needs more punishment daddy."

I continued to smack her voluminous arse cheeks until they were an even shade of red all over, all the while she slowly rode my cock.

"You are a naughty little cum slut aren't you," I whispered as I rubbed her arse again.

"I've been very bad, so bad I think my boobies need some punishment as well."

I reached under her and lifted her back against me so she was upright with both of us on our knees. I moved my left arm across her body, between her breasts and grabbed her shoulder to hold her in position. My cock was now rammed deep inside her as far as it would go. I grabbed her right breast and roughly kneaded it as I felt her melt back into me submitting.

"Just how much punishment do you think your boobies need?" I whispered in her ear.

I gave her right breast a firm slap then searched out her nipple giving it a good hard twist. She gave a little gasp and a shiver. I slapped her breast again and again then paused as I felt a shudder go through her.

"Thank you daddy......please.......more."

I continued to firmly slap her right breast then moved onto her left one. As I was doing this I felt her hand reach up and take my left hand positioning it around her neck. I stopped slapping her now glowing breasts and wrapped my right arm around her rotund tummy.

This enabled me to hold her tightly against me and lean back so I could lift her off her knees. Tightening my grip gently around her neck I slid my cock in and out her. Her arms went limp by her sides.

"You are now in my power to do with whatever I want. Feel my arms around you. Feel the sting in your arse and boobs. Feel my big hard prick deep inside you. I own you my little cum slut."

I then felt her hands running up and down my arms feeling my tensed muscles as I manhandled her, fucked her. It wasn't easy to do but I managed to keep up a slow steady rhythm for a few minutes before I felt warm tears on left arm.

I immediately stopped and let Katy rest on her knees as I removed my hand around her neck.

"Oh please don't stop what you were doing it was wonderful," she whispered.

"I could feel tears on my arm, I was afraid I might be hurting you."

"No, no, it was just so amazing. I didn't realise I was crying. The way you totally possessed me. I just had to submit to you. The way you spoke to me, the way I felt, the pain, the pleasure. I must have been overwhelmed in a good way. Please keep doing what you are doing."

"How about this," I said, pushing her back down in front of me on all fours.

I gave her a couple of good hard smacks on her arse cheek before grabbing her by the hips and flipped her over. She spread her legs wide with a big grin on her face. I lay on her so I could get to her massive boobs and started to suck then chew on her left nipple. I then gave her right nipple the same treatment. Going back to her left nipple I then applied my teeth and held the hard nub there as I looked into her eyes. I then slowly applied pressure and watched for a reaction.

She closed her eyes and seemed to be enjoying what I was doing. I chickened out and released her nipple then gently sucked it to get the circulation going again.

"The other," she said, pushing my head towards her right nipple.

I gave her right nipple a hard suck and bit down and looked up at her. I slowly increased pressure as she looked back at me with a smile on her face. As I stopped applying pressure she mouthed the word 'more' to me so I bit a little harder. As I did this slipped two fingers into her sodden pussy. I just couldn't bite her nipple any harder so held the pressure constant as I searched for her g-spot. Her hips twitched.

I released her nipple and started to tenderly suck it as I gently rubbed her g-spot.

Without warning she raised her knees and wrapped her legs around me crushing me hard.

"UNNNNNNNNNGGGH! OH! SO GOOD! FUUUUUUUCK! THAT'S IT!!"

Katy shuddered holding me tight.

As her orgasm receded, she released her legs around me. There's some serious strength in those thighs I thought as I released her nipple.

I rolled Katy onto her right hand side and raised her left leg. Straddling her right leg I spread her pussy and shuffled forward up her solid thigh and grabbing my cock and aiming it into her vaginal canal. I rested her left leg against my shoulder as I slowly started to thrust into her.

"Hmmmm, your little cum slut is more than ready for a good hard fucking daddy."

I gave her, still red, left arse check a few hard smacks.

"How hard?"

"Really, really hard please daddy."

"And just when do you want this hard fucking?"

"Any time daddy wants to give it to me please."

"How does this feel my little cum slut?"

"It feels good but I need it much, much harder and deeper. Can you do me doggy please daddy."

I continued just enjoying slowly fucking Katy. I reached down and ran a hand over her rotund belly.

"Why doggy?"

"For lots of reasons."

"And those reasons are?"

"Well, it gives good penetration, I want to feel your nice big fat dick deep inside me. You can really sink your fingers into my fat thighs so you can really ram me. If you want you can reach around and twist my nipples really hard. I just love the feeling of my thighs slapping hard and loud against yours. You can also pull my hair and you can also smack my big fat bum again."

"Hmmmm, my little cum slut has already worked this all out."

"Yes daddy and if you like when you cum can I please have some inside me and all over my big fat bum."

"So you don't mind being called fat?" I asked as I slowly continued to fuck her.

"Not with you daddy. I know you like your fat little cum slut. My big fat boobies turn you on. My very rude fat nipples. The feel of my fat round tummy. My big fat bum just loves to be smacked by you and my fat pussy loves your tongue and big hard cock. It turns me on and I love the effect my big fat sexy body has on you."

SBarak1
SBarak1
132 Followers