Sean's Tropical Holiday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBarak1
SBarak1
132 Followers

Jenny and Katy looked at each other, then me, and shook their heads.

"Easy. Then you will have some lessons from an expert who will get sorted without any dramas."

"Who?" asked Jenny.

Katy looked at me grinning.

"Him silly," she said giving her sister a nudge.

"Right, no time like the present. See you back at the pool in 20 minutes for your first lesson."

I went back to my room changed into my swimming costume and headed down to the dive hut to grab some facemasks, snorkels and fins. I then found 3 towels and waited by the pool. Jenny and Katy turned up within minutes.

I took the snorkels off the masks and gave them each a mask.

"Have you ever used face masks or goggles underwater?"

"We have never done anything like this Sean," said Katy. "We are in your strong yet capable hands."

"OK, we will take this in stages then. Firstly I will get you used to a mask then we will move on to the snorkel. Let's get wet," I said leading the them into the water.

"The first thing we need to do is get a good fit. The straps adjust like this. The trick is to get your hair out of the way and get a good firm seal around the edge of the mask here without it being uncomfortable."

After a bit of adjustment and fiddling around I achieved a good fit for both of them and we were soon ducking under the water and swimming around. They both seemed to be enjoying themselves. I signalled them over. Katy slipped off her mask.

"Mine seems to be fogging up. How can I fix that," she asked.

"Easy," I said. "Just spit into your mask and wipe it around with your fingers. Like this."

I demonstrated. Then slipped my mask back on.

Jenny and Katy did the same and soon were swimming around again. I signalled them into the shallow end as I retrieved the snorkels.

"OK, stage 1 complete. Now for the snorkels. You attach them like this to the mask."

Jenny and Katy followed my example.

"Now you need to put the whole mouthpiece in your mouth and bite down on the lugs to hold it in position so it doesn't slip out. Like this."

I demonstrated without putting the mask on. They both followed my example.

"Now because your nose is in the mask you just breath through your mouth. Try that without the mask on. That's it. You seem to have it Katy.....Jenny, just pinch your nose....OK. Now release and keep breathing through your mouth. Good. Let's try it with the mask on."

We slipped on our masks and I made sure they both positioned the snorkel mouth pieces in their mouths properly.

"Breathing through your mouth, through the snorkel I just want you to lower yourself slowly into the water so the water level is half way up mask and remember to keep breathing."

I slipped my mask and snorkel on and imitated them just watching.

I popped up. "Now lower yourself down so your head is underwater, tilt you heads forward a bit. Good."

I signalled for them to stand up. I couldn't help but watch as their magnificent very full breasts cleared the water dripping.

"How was that?" I asked.

"Easier than I thought," said Jenny.

"Let's go for a lap around the pool. Just take it slowly and avoid getting the end of your snorkel in the water."

We then took our time slowly working our way around the edge of the pool, returning to the shallow end. We all stood up.

"OK so far?"

"Yeah great," said Katy. "What's next?"

"We now come up to the tricky bit. It will require some practice. I'm going to show you how to clear your snorkel when you dive under the water. What you have done know is OK when you are swimming around on the surface but you will want to go down and have a closer look at some coral or a fish when we are on the reef. Here I'll show you.

Slipped my mask and snorkel on and swam away from them diving under the water then coming up and clearing my snorkel. I did it a few more times and came back and surfaced.

"The trick is to take a breath before you go under and then release a puff of air using a 'K' sound to push the water out of your snorkel when you come up. Try it now without the snorkel. Open your mouth and do an explosive 'K'."

Jenny and Katy gave it a try then I got them to do it again with the snorkels in their mouths. Then we ducked under water and tried it. After a few spluttering attempts they were both getting quite good at it. When I thought they had enough confidence I led them out into the pool to try it while moving through the water. Jenny was still having the few problems but getting better. Katy was a natural.

I signalled them over to the edge of the pool in the deep end.

"You're both doing very well. The more you practice the better you will get. And as you have worked out if you get into problems just spit out your mouth piece."

"This is really fun Sean," said Katy. "What about you Jen?"

"Yeah, I'm getting it. Just need to remember to take that breath before I dive."

"Here's your test ladies," I said retrieving a 50 cent coin from the pocket in my board shorts.

I tossed the coin into the middle of the deep end.

"Katy, go get him."

Without hesitation Katy slipped her snorkel back in her mouth, took a deep breath and dived down to retrieve the coin. As she did that I hoisted myself up to sit on the edge of the pool and took off my mask and snorkel. Katy returned quickly with the coin handing it to me.

"Jenny, I want you to take your time doing this. After I throw the coin. Swim over so you are above it then take a breath and dive down to get it."

I tossed the coin and Jenny swam over and located it. She ducked down and after 15 seconds came up spluttering without the coin. She tried again with the same result. I popped on my mask and snorkel and swam over with Katy and signalled her to try again.

I immediately saw the problem. Jenny wasn't as strong a swimmer as her sister and her natural buoyancy was working against her. I signalled to return to the edge of the pool. I got to the edge first and turned around catching Jenny as she reached for the edge. I spun her around so I could reach around her front.

"Here's the problem," I said grabbing her beautiful huge boobs then rotund belly and finally her gorgeous fat arse. "Too much natural buoyancy."

I fondled her boobs.

"Hmmmm, nice," she said rubbing against me.

"I do have a solution. Why don't the two of you do a bit more practice and I will be back in two minutes."

I climbed out of the pool and went back to the dive shed to get a 2 dive belts and a dozen belt weights. Returning to the pool I signalled Jenny and Katy to the shallow end.

"I'm going to fit each of you with a weighted dive belt. The idea is to get you to a point of neutral buoyancy. That is if we add one more weight you will start to slowly sink. That will then make it much easier to dive."

Jenny would require more weights than Katy. I took a guess and threaded up the belts and showed them how to put them on. Katy was about right, I just need to add two more weights for Jenny.

I had Jenny on her front floating in the water with her mask and snorkel on with one hand under her rotund belly and the other at the top of her chest. I was lifting her up and down showing her how she just still floated.

"Now, time to fetch that coin Jenny."

I tossed the coin into the deep end and Jenny went off to fetch it. She swam into position over it and easily dived to pick it up then bring it back.

She swam up to Katy and me with a huge grin.

"That was so much easier. Thank you Sean," Jenny said planting a big kiss on me.

I then tossed the coin for Katy. She quickly retrieve it.

"So much easier. What's next?" asked Katy.

"Now for the fins. This will make getting around underwater so much easier," I said.

I fitted the fins on their feet and let them do a few laps of the pool getting used to them. Katy, being the more adventurous was diving down and surfacing clearing her snorkel like a pro. With a bit of encouragement Jenny started doing the same although she did need more practice to gain more confidence.

I sat on the edge of the pool watching the two women thoroughly enjoying their new skills. It was like watching two water sprites moving around, diving down, resurfacing, enjoying the water. I was thinking how I was glad I had been able to intervene and make their holiday so much better. Our sexual compatibility was a surprise to me, and to them, I was guessing. They were great fun to be with. It was in this moment that I realised this was what I needed as well. The companionship, the fun, the intimate contact. I was a lot happier, I could tell. The time was going by quickly, almost too quickly. I was really enjoying the company of these two wonderful women.

We spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing in sunlounges by the pool and taking a few dips. The pool bar had a topical cocktail happy hour at five so we slipped into the pool and sat at the bar stools in the water and knocked back a couple of exotic looking cocktails that contained pineapple, coconut, rum and various other ingredients. It would have been very easy to stay drinking these very alcoholic yet delectable cocktails however we did have a booking at the BBQ restaurant for six thirty.

The BBQ restaurant was, as the name implied, BBQ themed. Pretty much everything on the menu spent an amount of time on the BBQ. Jenny and I had rib eye fillets and Katy had marinated chicken pieces. The food was expertly cooked and delicious. After dessert we went for a slow stroll along the beach in the last light of day. Finding ourselves back in the room around nine thirty we flopped down on the lounge. The girls were feeling a bit weary. It was long before I found myself with both of them snuggled in chatting. I felt Jenny relax and her head flop on my chest.

"She gone," I whispered to Katy. "Let's get her into bed."

"OK, but I'm not going to last much longer. How about we all go to bed?"

I nodded as I got up and carried Jenny into the bedroom. With a bit of help I got her naked and between the covers. Katy and I weren't far behind.

I lay on my back with Katy on her side next to me, her arm across my chest and her leg over mine.

"How's your day been?"

"Fantastic. This will be a holiday to remember Sean. Jenny and I are so glad we met you," Katy replied in a sleepy voice.

"What's been the highlight so far do you think?"

No answer, she was asleep.

To be continued...

SBarak1
SBarak1
132 Followers