Sean's Tropical Holiday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about I show you how much I like my little fat cum slut."

"Yes please daddy."

I pulled back and Katy got up on all fours. She grabbed a couple of pillows and put them under her belly. I knelt behind her and engaged the tip of my cock with her sopping vaginal canal. Grabbing her generous thighs, I easily easy slid my 9 inches into her again and rested there. I felt Katy shudder in anticipation.

I pulled back and pushed into her hard and paused.

"I'm not sure my fat little cum slut deserves to be fucked very, very hard."

"Oh please daddy, I've tried to be good. I've taken my punishment. Please fuck me very,.....very,..... very hard."

I pulled back again and commenced to slowly and deeply fuck her drenched pussy.

"I think more punishment may be in order," I suggested.

"Oh yes please daddy. Your fat little cum slut still needs to be punished if you think so."

As I slowly pistoned in and out of Katy I gave each of arse cheeks six of the best. After the last loud smack I felt her shudder.

"Oh gawd," she gasped.

I could feel a rush of her lubricant leak around my pistoning cock.

I reached around and grabbed her voluminous breasts.

"Please squeeze hard daddy. Harder. Even Harder. Oh, yessssssssss."

I started to pick up the pace as I mauled her beautiful huge breasts. Stretching them, slapping them together, pulling them around her sides.

I then grabbed each hard fat nipple and squeezed.

"Oh, more, please, more, just crush them please daddy."

I squeezed Katy's nipples as hard as I dared before running my hands down to her now sagging huge belly. I grabbed two handfuls and used it as leverage to pound into her harder.

"So good. Use me. Use my big fat tummy."

After a few minutes I moved my hands to her broad hips and dug my fingers in.

"Oh, squeeze harder, please, oh. Now pound me. Drive your magnificent big fat cock as far as you can into your fat little cum slut."

By now I was pounding Katy hard and fast. I felt her fingers touch my cock as she felt for her clit.

"That's it rub your clitty for daddy," I gasped.

I felt a big shudder go through her whole body. Her vaginal muscles clenched hard on my cock as I felt her orgasm roll through her in waves.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGHH! FUUUUUUUUCCCK MEEEEEEE HARDER!" she cried.

So I did just that.

I pounded Katy as hard and as deep and as fast as I could.

"FUCK YOUR FAT LITTLE CUM SLUT," yelled Katy. "FUCK HER HARD AND DEEP."

I continued not knowing how much longer I would last. I gave her another 6 of the best on each arse cheek. I then reached for her hair with my right hand and taking a large handful pulled her head back.

"Who's your daddy?"

"You're my daddy. My big strong fuck daddy. FUCK ME DADDY! FUCK ME DADDY! FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM! FILL YOUR FAT LITTLE CUM SLUT UP!" she yelled.

"Cum with me," I said using all my strength to pound her as hard as I possibly could.

I could feel that familiar sensation in my balls as they prepared another load. My cock twitched. I thought Katy felt it as her pussy started to spasm.

"I'm gunna cum," I panted.

"FILL ME, FILL ME DADDY!"

"NOW!" I grunted.

My whole body convulsed as I held on tight to Katy's thighs. I slowed down with my cock pulsing time and time again filling her deep recesses.

"UUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGHH!!" I grunted.

I felt Katy go into spasm as she came.

"HOLLLLLLLLLLLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCK! UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGH! LOVE IT!!"

I grabbed my cock and pulled it out of her spraying the last couple of ropes over her back and flaming red arse.

Katy collapsed with her legs spread wide. I looked down as I held my dripping cock. My cum leaking from her abused pussy.

I gave her arse a final swat.

"I'm your daddy!" I said laying down beside her.

Katy rolled on to her side so I could spoon her. I moved my hands to cup her massive glowing breasts as she wriggled her very hot fat sticky arse into me. I kissed her neck.

"How's daddy's fat little cum slut?"

"She's feeling well and truly fucked."

We just lay there for a while. Every so often Katy would wriggle her arse against me.

"Didn't over do the breast and nipple play did I?" I asked.

"Oh no. If anything you could have been rougher."

"Your arse is positively glowing. I can feel the heat."

"I know and it feels delicious," she said squirming it in to me.

I rubbed an abused red hot arse cheek with my hand.

"Hmmmmmm, that feels so good. I love the feeling of your hands on my body. Anywhere on my body. You do the most amazing things to me."

"I can't believe the amount of punishment your body can take. You know I was worried I might bite a nipple off."

"Don't worry, I wouldn't let that happen. The sensation was fantastic. You know it goes straight to my pussy."

"Incredible," I said shaking my head a little.

"Your fat little cum slut is much satisfied. Laying here with her daddy, full to the brim with his cum. Hmmmmmmm, so good."

We lay spooning for a good half hour.

"Sean, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?" asked Katy, her voice now different and somewhat sexier.

"Sure."

"How come your not married or at least have a girlfriend?"

"Good question. It's a question I sometimes ask myself. I've certainly had a few girlfriends along the way. Not sure, guess I'm too busy with work, I travel around Australia a fair bit and there is some international travel as well, always on the move, that sort of thing."

We continued to spoon. Katy didn't say anything.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Oh, I've had lots of boyfriends. Was even engaged for a short while once."

"What happened?"

"Well I think I'm too demanding sexually. I tend to wear them out after a while. Can't keep up with me I suppose."

"So what's with this whole cum slut thing?"

"Oh, that's just a persona. You know something I like to be for my lover. I thought you would like it. Do you?"

"Very much. So what you are saying is that it's not necessarily you?

"It is part of me. But I have other personas."

"Like what?"

Katy rolled over to look at me.

"Well that would be an interesting journey of discovery for the two of us. That is of course if you can keep up."

Katy draped her leg over mine and pushed her breasts into my chest.

"My sister is very much a case of 'what you see is what you get'. Fun loving, playful. A good time girl. Perhaps a little too emotional at times. I love her to bits. I'm the complicated one though. Who would you like me to be, mysterious, hippy, bubble head, slutty, demure?"

"Not sure. But I have a suspicion I am talking to the real Katy right now. How about I want you to be her right now."

"Interesting. I don't think anyone has ever picked up on that as quick as you have. The real Katy doesn't get out much. I'll have to think about that."

"OK, you let me know. I would prefer the real Katy. In the mean time I will just cuddle you for a while if you don't mind."

"Thank you Sean. And thank you for an amazing fuck. You know there is only just one thing you have left out."

"What's that?"

"You haven't taken me anally."

"I was sort of saving that. Would the real Katy like that?"

"She would. Very much. Especially with your amazing cock."

I looked across at the clock. It was getting on to 6pm.

"Why don't you roll over so I can spoon you some more."

Katy rolled over and wriggled back into me. Her arse was still hot. I cupped her massive breasts again and held her tight.

"I think I would like to get to know the real Katy," I whispered into her neck, giving her an extra squeeze, as we dozed off.

++++++ooOoo++++++

"Wake up you two! It's time for dinner."

I opened my eyes and looked over to see Jenny standing beside the bed still naked. I held out my hand, took hers and pulled her on the bed. She knelt beside me with a hand on my chest.

"C'mon, I'm hungry. Let's go and get some dinner."

"OK, OK," I said. "We better get going Katy. Your sister is hungry."

"Huuuuumph. OK. Need shower. We all need a shower," mumbled Katy.

Katy swung her legs off the bed, Jenny stepped off and I followed. It wasn't a long shower. But I did show special attention to Jenny and Katy's breasts using lots of soap. I was also careful to check Katy for any marks left from our very physical encounter. Curiously there wasn't one mark on her.

We finished up in the shower, the women got dressed and I had to head off to my room to find some presentable clothes. After meeting them in the foyer 20 minutes later we walked into the members dining room to be met at the door.

"We don't have a booking. Are you able to please find us a table," I asked.

"Hmm, looks like we are fairly full at the moment sir," said the door attendant looking at the seating plan on a computer console. She then looked directly into my face.

"Ah, Mr Sharpe. No problem. Where would you like to sit. On the balcony or inside?" she asked.

"Ladies?" I asked looking at Jenny and Katy.

"Balcony please," said Jenny.

"Please come this way," she said, leading us into the dining area and out onto the balcony. She removed a reserved sign on a table for four in the centre of the balcony next to the railing and quickly cleared the fourth setting.

I sat next to the railing. Katy sat opposite and Jenny to my right. The waiter came over and placed our napkins in our laps and handed us our menus and the wine list to me.

"Perhaps something to start with?" asked the waiter.

I flipped open the wine list and located the champagne list.

"A bottle of the vintage Verve Clicquot thank you."

"Excellent choice sir," said the waiter as he stepped away.

We ordered or meals and chatted. The champagne arrived then, after about 15 minutes, the meals arrived as we continued to talk. Both Jenny and Katy were great conversationalists. They told me about their work and their interests and what this holiday meant to them. They quizzed me about my work, my travel, where I lived. We also talked about ultimate holiday destinations. They really wanted to spend time in Paris. The meal was excellent followed by dessert. We took our time and it was at least 10pm by the time we headed back to the room. Both Jenny and Katy were a little tipsy. As we entered the suite both Jenny and Katy took a hand each and steered me into the bedroom.

"Let's get naked," said Jenny, slipping off her dress.

"Can you help me with mine please Sean," Katy asked.

I undid the back of Katy's dress and helped her slip it off.

"I feel a bit naughty I wasn't wearing any underwear all evening," said Jenny.

I stood behind Jenny running my hands all over her body. "And what a beautiful plump sexy body it is," I said as she leaned back into me.

Katy moved around to kiss each of Jenny's nipples. Then looked up at me.

"You're a little over dressed Sean."

I let go of Jenny who turned around to undress me. As she pulled down my briefs my hardening cock sprang free. She slipped it into her mouth and gave it a quick suck then helped me step out of my briefs. She then fell back on the bed which gave Katy the opportunity to step in front of me, turn around and push back into me.

"My turn," said Katy wriggling her arse against me.

I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tightly into me. Knowing how she liked rough play I was a lot firmer with her. As my hands roamed over her massive breasts. I kneaded them hard, squeezing, pushing, squashing them. By now Jenny was propped up the bed watching the display absent mindedly rolling a nipple with her fingers.

I reached behind Katy and gave her arse cheeks a very hard squeeze then kneaded them very firmly before squeezing and kneading her rounded belly.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, love it," she purred.

I slid an arm up between her breasts and over her shoulder, holding her tight. She placed a hand over mine while my other hand snaked down over her belly and palmed her pussy. She then placed her other hand over mine on her pussy.

I looked across at Jenny who by now had her legs spread and was fingering her glistening lips.

I slipped my middle finger between the swollen folds of her labia and into her vaginal canal.

"You're all mine. I own you," I whispered into Katy's ear.

I felt Katy melt back into me.

I held Katy hard against my body as I again tightened my grip. My now soaked middle finger was gently rubbing her g-spot.

I felt a slight shudder before she came. She tried to bend forward as the muscles in her abdomen constricted, but I held her very firmly in place.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKING HELL!" Katy screamed.

I felt a surge of girl juice wash over my hand as I held my finger in just the right place with a bit of pressure on her g-spot. I noticed both sisters had their eyes locked on each other as I held Katy against me and felt her recover.

"That didn't take you long," I whispered in Katy's ear,

"I've been so horny all night," she gasped.

By now Jenny had really worked herself up. She was thrusting 3 fingers as deep as she could and as fast as she could into her swollen pussy. And then she orgasmed arching her back pulling her fingers out.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNGH," she grunted as a she squirted an arc of girl juice across the bed that splattered across her sister's huge breasts and rotund belly.

Jenny relaxed looking at us both. "Fuck that was hot!" she exclaimed panting.

I released Katy who then crawled onto the bed and embraced her sister. As the two sisters held each other I crawled on to the bed beside them and propped myself up on my back. I put my right hand on Katy's buttocks and slowly stroked my still rigid cock in my left hand.

"He really had you in his control didn't he," said Jenny. "I know you love that."

"It felt absolutely fantastic, and then to watch you get off on it and then squirt all over us. Beautiful."

"However I don't think our job is over yet," said Jenny looking across to me.

Katy immediately moved across to me laying down between my legs, face in my lap.

"Here let me help," she whispered, taking the head of my cock in her mouth as I continued to stroke.

Jenny then moved to kneel beside me, removed my hand from my cock then grasped its base in her hand while she watched her sister expertly suck and lick my glans.

Jenny then started to stroke my cock and moved into position to lick the shaft. Katy ran her tongue down my shaft and sucked one of my balls into her mouth as Jenny engulfed my cock head in her mouth. She then took as much of me as she could before starting to gag and pulling her head up.

"Let me," whispered Katy.

Katy lifted her head and in one motion sunk her mouth down my shaft. I felt the head of my cock hit the back of her throat then go down her throat. She took all nine inches then looked up into my eyes holding herself there. She pulled back then bobbed up and down on the head of my cock before doing it again. It was such a huge turn on. My already hard cock was now harder, almost aching.

Katy lifted her head again to look at me.

"You really need to cum don't you."

I nodded as she went down on me again. She then bobbed her head on the end of my cock while now rapidly stroking me. It didn't take long.

I thrust my hips up and came.

"Cumming. UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHH!" I grunted.

My body spasmed as pulse after pulse of my cum shot into Katy's mouth in rapid succession. She was taken by surprise at the volume and was lifting her head off when it spurted out her nose causing her to gag. Her eyes bulged. Jenny quickly covered my cock head with her mouth catching the last of my load.

Katy was coughing and spluttering as Jenny took over licking my still rock hard cock clean. She kept it there as I slowly deflated in her hand. Katy was now kneeling between my legs looking down at me wiping her mouth and nose.

"Wow! Just how much of this stuff have your got! You've already come a couple of times today," Katy exclaimed.

I just grinned at her. She moved up on my left side and snuggled into me, draping a leg across mine. I wrapped my left arm around her. She gave me a kiss then we both looked down at Jenny still sucking the last of my cum out of my almost limp cock. When finished she slid up to snuggle into my right side pulling up a sheet as I wrapped my right arm around her.

"What a perfect way to end an amazing day," I said.

Both women signalled their agreement by snuggling in further. I closed my eyes.

++++++ooOoo++++++

We awoke the next day to the trolley being wheeled in with breakfast. Interestingly it wasn't a continental breakfast as was delivered yesterday. It was a full English breakfast: Poached eggs, scrambled eggs, bacon, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans, toast along with fresh orange juice, tea and coffee. The staff member, the same redhead as yesterday afternoon, stood at the bedroom door and gave us a full description of what was available for breakfast. She then handed us each a glass of orange juice each in bed.

"With compliments from Mr Craig, the resort manager. He asked me to say that you needed to keep your strength up."

I saw the staff member smile as she headed out. But not before she cast an eye over my semi naked body along with both Jenny and Katy. Although Katy had pulled up the sheet Jenny had sat there with her substantial bosom on display the whole time without realising it.

We sipped on our glasses of juice.

"I never got this kind of service when I was staying here," I said and with that we all had a good laugh.

The day went quickly, a dip in the pool a walk around part of the island. A light lunch in one of the cafes then a browse of the activity board to see what we might be interesting to do.

Jenny handed me a small brochure, it described a walk to a secluded cove less than a kilometre away which had a small beach, the swimming was good and the palm trees offered plenty of shade if needed.

"This looks perfect. Hey Sis, come and have a look at this. We can do this tomorrow morning and be back for a late lunch before it gets too hot."

I noticed the fine print. 'Clothing optional & bookings required.'

"Leave it with me. I'll go and see what bookings are available," I said heading off to the reception desk.

The young woman looked up at me as I approached. She quickly looked across at her co-worker who nodded. She then smiled broadly. "Good afternoon Mr Sharpe. How can I help?"

Noticing her name plate, "Good afternoon Veronica. I was hoping to book some time at the cove."

"Ah yes 'The Cove'," she said bringing up the booking page on the computer. "When would you like to go?"

"Tomorrow morning, say from 10 until 2pm."

"Certainly Mr Sharpe. Just let me book that it for you, OK move that.....Right, there we go. Confirming 10am until 2pm. Let me just write that down for you along with the PIN for the access gate."

Veronica then wrote down the times on a slip of paper along with the 4 digit PIN and slid it across the desk to me.

"Thank you Veronica. You've been very helpful."

"Is there anything else Mr Sharpe?"

"There is," I said. Jenny and Katy should enjoy this I thought. "Could you also book 3 people for a guided snorkelling tour of the home reef the following morning."

"Can do. Three people booked for a snorkelling tour the day after.....OK, booked in. That starts at 10:30am and lasts for an hour and half. Your guide will be....Sonya....You just need to turn up at 10:15 to get your masks and fins fitted....Here's the details."

Veronica then gave me another slip of paper with the details.

"Thank you again Veronica," I said smiling.

"Have an enjoyable day Mr Sharpe," Veronica replied with a big smile.

I walked back to Jenny and Katy.

"OK. 'The Cove' is booked for tomorrow morning from 10 until 2pm. It won't matter if we leave a little early if it gets too hot. And I have also booked a little snorkelling adventure for the following morning. Have you been snorkelling before?"