Search for a Great Prostate Massage

Story Info
A continuing exploration for the best massage.
3.5k words
4.13
46.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story meanders a bit, through a number of experiences, but the end is a bit shocking. At least for me. This story, like all my stories comes from my personal experiences. Including the final one which was just this afternoon. All of the names and locations have been modified.

*****

My first submission started with me standing outside an asian massage parlor after a poor experience with an individual provider. She was a middle aged woman who worked out of her own townhouse in an upscale suburb of Houston. In her internet add she made it clear that she specialized in prostate massage, and that she required her customers to remain uncovered throughout the entire massage. Even though I was new at this, I thought it sounded cool. She said draping you with a towel would interrupt the flow of her massage. I call this the Origination re-visited, because I have been looking for a great prostate massage ever since.

I thought being naked with her would automatically ramp up my libido, but it turns out that it didn't. I actually need more interaction than that..

She did a very professional massage, when she is done you are so relaxed you wonder if you have any bones left inside your body. She used a device that was inserted up my ass and designed to rub against my prostate. It was initially successful in stimulating my prostate, and thus my cock. However her massage technique wasn't that provocatively sexy, and thus it didn't work to stimulate me enough. Just being naked and uncovered isn't always enough.

In the origination story I then went to an asian massage parlor, that rocked my world. I went back ten more times. I often worried that the (mostly asian) girls were subject to human trafficking, as you often hear about. I had a few english speaking girls who were very convincing that they were there to make extra money to help with college.

Specifically I remember the last girl I was with, named Rachel. She was beautiful. She was 5' 10" blond with an amazing body. Even though she is so pretty, I started out being a little disappointed with her. She wore this tight body suit that showed a lot of cleavage, but pressed her tits down so much you assumed they were really saggy. However, when she took it off, they stood up looking proud proud - and were amazing. And the sex was mind blowing. Unfortunately the city shut the place down shortly afterwards, and I never saw Rachel again...

So back to the individual provider... If you read the first story you would remember that she pulled on my limp dick for five minutes, before I actually came. Who knew that you could actually cum while not erect... Overall the entire massage felt ok, other than the total embarrassment.

What I haven't shared is I actually went back a couple of times. I was still intrigued because of the prostate massage - (a message to all heterosexual guys -- Believe me, the Gay guys understand one thing. The sensations from the prostate are so intense you will think you cock is about to explode. It is amazing, if done correctly)

Recently I looked her up again. She has moved from the edge of Houston to a suburban town about 30 miles out of the city. She is still doing massage out of her house. She is a little more public about it. When you google her address it actually shows it as a massage spa. I booked with her again. When I showed up, she didn't remember me, she said her records only went back three years, so I guess it was longer since I have been there.

She showed me to the massage room. The first time I saw her, I started undressing while she was showing me the room. I figured that she made the point that the massage was 100% undraped, I didnt think undressing in front of her was an issue. I was wrong. She stopped me. I tried undressing with her in the room a few times after that, but was never successful, until this time. If you read my other postings you will remember that for me a big part of this is just to be naked with these women.

I visited her a few weeks ago I had a 500 record of having a great orgasms. However at this visit it was a mixed ending...

She showed me into the room I immediately went to the area to leave my clothes, while she was instructing me what to do, I kicked off my shoes and started loosen my pants while she was giving my instructions. Then she went to leave, and I said " By the way, I love your photos on instagram. " . She fancies herself as a photographer.

She is an amazing photographer. The photos are all provocative. Either women in brief lingerie, or naked people barely covering the good parts. I explained that her photos were amazingly provocative. They really were.

She was engaged in the conversation, so I maintained it as I removed my shirt. She didn;t chastise me, so I pushed it and removed my pants. Now I am standing there in my tee shirt and boxer briefs. She kept talking to me, so I stripped off my tee shirt, and just had my tight sports boxer briefs. We spoke for a few minutes like this, while I wanted to drop my drawers, but I stayed with the briefs on. She then realized we had to continue so she fully re-entered the room, and instructed me to remove my underwear and lay down.

We started the massage and it was great. Her touch seemed very sensual. She would start with my shoulders, and have her hands wind up on my ass, or between my legs, rubbing my balls. After a few minutes she would end every stroke of my back or legs, with reaching under and stroking my cock. She got to the point where she would reach under, while I raised myself off the bed. She would stroke me 4 or 5 times just to keep myself on the edge of an orgasm.

After about five minutes she lubed up my ass and inserted her device. This would take the sensation to the next level. I was now hoping I wouldn't finish before I flipped. However something went wrong on the flip.

I flipped over on my back at the 45 minute part. I had a full hard on facing the ceiling. However her touch seemed to get less sensual. She was continuing a great massage, but not stroking me anymore. After a few minutes with no stimulation I started going soft. She caught me in time, and started stroking, but the damage was done, I hardened, but not completely. She got me off in a few minutes, but it just didn't feel the best.

It was on my way home that I realized what was missing was that I was not touching her. During our most successful outing she pulled her top down and put her tits in my face. I realized there that this is an important component for me. I will make sure that any opportunity I have to do this again, will include mutual touching.

Fast forward to six months ago. I found an individual provider that also offered a prostate massage. She also offered pegging. I had to look up that word, but when I did, it sounded interesting. I am not gay, but I do understand the sensation from the prostate. In her website photos she showed herself wearing a big black dilldo. I don't think it is gay, if it is done with a woman - that is my rationalization, and I am sticking to it...

She also pointed out that the session would begin and end with a mutual shower. So it sounded like there would be plenty of mutual touching.

I booked an hour with her. I showed up the next day at the appointed time, when she finally gave me her address. She met me at the door wearing just a long silk button down shirt. My first impressions were that she had a very pretty face, her tits were bigger than I expected, and unfortunately the photos must be old, because she was heavier than in her photos.

She wasn't skinny in the photos, but she was bigger in real life. I just had to focus on her tits and face. She was probably too heavy for me to successfully have sex with her, but that wasn't on the table anyway.

She led me up her stairs to the second floor master bedroom suite. Once there she immediately started undressing me. Once she gets me naked, she removes her shirt and we embrace. She then leads me to the bathroom, where we get into a nice hot shower. She proceeds to soap my back down. Playing with my ass when she got there. She would reach around and stroke my dick whenever she got the chance.

She eventually asked me to turn around. She soaped up my torso with one hand, and played with my cock and balls with the other. It was actually very pleasant. When she was complete she handed me the soap, and I was allowed to soap her down as thoroughly as she cleaned me. I focused on the tits mainly, and it was a lot of fun.

She shut off the shower, patted me dry, and led me out to the massage table. The massage was actually great, she had a great technique. She also would let every stroke of the back or legs wind up rubbing my cock and balls.

After 30 minutes I was pretty relaxed. This was when she went for the dilldo. She played with it a little at the edge of my asshole, and then she slid it it in. It was like an electric jolt. The device was thin, smooth and lubed. It went in very easily and went right to my prostate. Electric.

After a few minutes she had me flip to my back, and raise my knees. All along she continued to stroke in and out. It was now that I realized she was working the device with her hand, and it wasn't a strap on. For some reason I felt let down.

However, not for long, she kept her tempo up and started alternating a handjob and blow job. I didn't last five minutes before I blew my load in her hand, on her chest and on my chest. It was a powerful orgasm. Again to any straight guys out there. If a woman does it, it isn't gay, and it feels unbelievable.

We took another shower, I made sure her tits were clean, and I left.

I have been doing erotic massages for about eight years now, and it is a hobby that is constantly looking to advance to the next level. For the last six months I have been looking for another masseuse that offered an interesting prostate massage. I found one in Ileana. She had an add on line, with a link to her other social media.

She was a knockout. 25 years old, Colombian woman, with a great set of tits, a slim waist and a great bubble butt. I set up the appointment which I assumed would be at her apartment.

She accepted the time slot, and gave me the address. Once I got there she had a number of other cryptic clues to get me to her door. She would not text her unit number out. I guess she wanted to minimize the paper trail. I could appreciate the discretion.

When I got to her door, she opened it in a string bikini. It consisted of two small patches over her large tits. It wrapped around her body a number of times until it got to a relatively small G-String.

She was very hands on. She led me into her bedroom, and immediately turned around and planted a huge kiss on my lips. That was a surprise. The girls will typically suck your cock before they will kiss you. She had one hand behind my head, and her tounge almost down my throat. Next her hand went down my chest until it got to my dick. She kept one hand stroking my dick, while I realized she was feeling up my torso. After she finished feeling up my chest, she went behind me and started rubbing my back. It was then I realized she was making sure I was not wearing a wire. This made me feel better knowing she was also not a vice cop. In order to make doubly sure, she quickly started removing my clothes.

I kicked off my shoes while she started unbuttoning my dress shirt. When she got me stripped to my boxer briefs she realized I wasn't wearing a wire. She then turned me around and started making out with me again. This was my first time to feel her up. I slipped my hand under the small patches she had over her tits, and they felt great. I released her left tit and put my mouth directly on it. They seemed very sensitive. The nipples were really hard and she was moaning pretty loud. At least she was putting on a good show.

So here we are, alternating between kissing and feeling her up. She had her right hand on my cock, rubbing it through my underwear. And in her left hand, she was stroking HER COCK!

I looked down and froze. She had a monster cock. I could not process it. She was a hot woman, with a great body, and a huge cock.

I tensed up and she asked me what was wrong. I couldn't answer. She said "You knew I was trans, didn't you?"

I said that I didn't and she said "What do you think the TS meant next to my name?" I didn't answer. I think I need to work on my modern lingo.

She then took my right hand off her left tit. She slid it down her firm abs, until my hand rested on her shaft. I didn't recoil, or pull away. I started rubbing it. It is the only other cock I have ever touched -- EVER. But it felt ok. My mind was still trying to equate a beautiful girl and a long thick dick.

I rubbed it for a minute or so, while she rubbed mine more vigorously, and then she broke our embrace. She sat me on her bead, and had me scoot up to the top of the bed. She had me lay back on the pillows and made me think she was going to blow me. She did put her mouth on my cock and stroked it in and out a few times while she knelt beside me. I laid back relaxing - trying to process what was happening, and what would happen next. It was beginning to be a great blow job, and then she stopped. She crawled up closer to my head. She grabbed my head, and angled it towards her cock!

I said " Oh, so we are going here!?!"

She grabbed my head and said "My cock isn't going to suck itself", and then she jammed it in my mouth. I expected to die right there, but didn't.

I never expected to give a blowjob before, but I figured I had to play along. Again, my mind was still telling me she was an extremely attractive woman. I had one of my hands permanently attached to one of her tits, like a security blanket, what could go wrong.

I grabbed the shaft and tried to jerk her off while I only worked my mouth on the head. She was having none of that. She pulled my hand away and shoved her dick way down my throat. I don't think I have a small dick, even though I am of Irish heritage. I can measure a full 6 inches when I am at my best. And I have never had any complaints. But I paled in comparison to the monster this woman had. It was at least 9 inches long and so thick it barely fit in my mouth. (I never thought I would say that...)

I can't explain why, but I was enjoying myself. I was actively trying to give her a blowjob. She kept this up for a couple of minutes where she would let me actively control the blowjob, and then she would grab my head and face fuck me. This alternated a few times until she was fully hard.

After a few rounds of this of this she broke off and we were kneeling facing each other. I took the opportunity to start feeling her up again. She started making out again. In a minute or so I had my left hand on her right tit (boy did they feel real) and we each had our right hands stroking each others cocks.

She was now fully hard and all I could think to say is "we need to use condoms, right?"

She said of course and got off the bed to get one. She got back on the bed and eased me down on my back. She crawled up between my legs, while she put the condom on the monster she had between her legs. She asked me if I wanted to do poppers with her. I immediately said "No, I have to drive home."

She said not to worry and that they don't get you stoned. I have researched them after I left. They seem to specifically loosen up your ass muscles. I should have considered it.

She lubed my asshole up a lot and then she took my legs and put them on her shoulders, and tried to shove her dick in my ass. There was no way it would fit. She kept saying things like "you want your first cock right?"

I just kept saying it didn't fit. It hurt. Always the problem solver I asked, "does it work best with me on my back?"

She said that it would be best for the sensation. She kept trying to enter, but could not make it far. Typically in these situations I always try to control the scene. This time I obviously gave that up. However as a last chance to change the scene I suggested "maybe it would be better if I was on my knees?" I mean if she was going to fuck my ass with her cock, the least I could di is find a way to enjoy it.

She relented and had me get up on my knees. She immediately got into position and tried to ram he cock in. She certainly not looking to be gentle or loving. It took three or four strokes before she bottomed out.

My prostate was sending electric jolts down my cock shaft. It was very intense. She kept up the fast pace of pounding my ass for a couple of minutes. All the while she had her hand reaching around and jerking me off. Her cock was so big, it hurt when she bottomed out. Then she pulled out and said "get back on your back." It wasn't a request.

She put my legs on her shoulders and shoved her cock right back in. It fit in better now that I was loosened up. She was right, the feeling was more intense. However now while she was pounding my ass she was also jerking me off. I only lasted two minutes and came all over her hand.

I was spent. I just laid on the bed while she cleaned me up. I stayed there on her bed talking to her for about 10 minutes before I had the ability to get up and get myself dressed. I looked at the clock and realized this all happened in 30 minutes.

She kissed me again and said "Maybe next time we should do a massage first to loosen you up." I agreed and finished getting dressed and left.

I stumbled out to my car trying to wrap my brain around what just happened. I didn't expect it, nor could I have ever envisioned it. But I was only disappointed that we were done in 30 minutes and not an hour. She was really attractive, and I love hanging out naked with naked attractive women. Even if they have cocks I guess.

I actually got home and texted her. I said " Just trying to process the first time I had someone else's cock in my hand. And any cock in my mouth or my ass. It only worked because how pretty you are and that you have an unbelievable body. I would like to try it again if we can spend more time to relax and prep me. Having your cock in my mouth was way more interesting than I thought it would be. I would like to try that again... I will follow your postings on the internet."

She just said "Perfect."

I am sitting here tonight writing this while my ass is still sore. If I go back, I will write episode 2.