All Comments on 'Searching for Sasquatch'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now5 months ago

I like TnT - I will always give his entries a read - even if they are in categories, I would otherwise skip. This one is a fine tale - I loved it. 5/5

gunmakergunmaker5 months ago

Not my usual but good. You did good!

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

I liked it, but the weird "was it a dream" nature, along with lack of any real resolution lowered my enjoyment a bit. I loved what was there, but definitely thought there'd be a twist. I just would've loved a more complete ending. 4*

Coochielover71Coochielover715 months ago

Loved it. You never cease to entertain me, submission after submission.

YdontuYdontu5 months ago

Excellent writing, sizzling hot sex and twist ending. Top notch writing and worthy of 5 stars!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story was good, but the ending felt rushed and unfinished.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanus3 months ago

A fun and imaginative story. It is well written with very good character development.

RMike35RMike35about 1 month ago
Not to critique the author but.

For the story to end like the character just imagined a beautiful college girl into existence is far-fetched,honestly it made it pointless that none of it happened.Just wish the author had written a touching love story of an age gap relationship instead of a figment of imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-04-23: Dude fans -- your patience has been rewarded. #6 is queued to show up 4/25, #7 on 4/26, and cross your fingers that #8 is right behind. BTW, things are heating up with Sam/Emily/Lena, so I've moved the series from Mature to Incest/Taboo. The cheating is also a ...