All Comments on 'Seasonal Employee'

by dpingjessie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

Good writing. Abby is a good sport.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really hot

Another nice one. Love verbal guys :) ch. 2 with the guys getting a little rougher and cumming inside would make me so wet. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Belongs in the coerced or rape fantasy section. So much of this was not consentual. I'm into the sex acts if all participants actually want it to happen, but her wants and needs were ignored entirely. Gross.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fun Read

It was an enjoyable story for sure. Would have been a bit better and less scummy if the DP gave her an orgasm, though, to balance out that they didn't comply to her request for them to slow down. Fantasies are supposed to be better than IRL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pissing on her face would have made the story hotter.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69over 2 years ago

I realize the story was written from the perspective of Andrew, Corey, and Connor; and that all three of them were creeps as were the other boys in on the bet. From that vantage point, it was a good story. Otherwise, it belonged in the non-consent/rape/coerced category.

The story states Abby turned down offers of dates with 2 or 3 of the boys working at the store. She was not seeking sex. Connor grabbed her, without any encouragement from her in the locked storeroom (at closing time), and held her tight as he kissed her. Abby may have returned his kiss, but the impression was she was resigned to her fate so she decided to enjoy what she could while getting it over with.

With Andrew and Corey, Abby told them "NO" but Corey physically blocked the door preventing her from leaving the break room (again at closing time). Again, it seemed she merely accepted her fate, knowing resistance would be futile. She asked them to slow down while dping her - they refused. Abby was relieved when they stopped fucking her, because they wanted to cum on her. She asked them to cum on her tits - instead they blasted her in the face.

The story related two cases of classic date rape or in this case "work rape". In both cases she went along at first, thinking the boys would not go too far. In both cases, they ignored her protests and took their pleasure at her expense. Also, they were eager to trash her reputation by telling others. Too bad, she didn't drive to a hospital and report a rape. Of course, girls don't do that because she wasn't beaten so it would be her word versus theirs. That's why date rape continues. Notice Abby avoided Connor after their incident and never took him up on his offer for a repeat. Despite Abby's "sure" when a repeat 3some was suggested, it didn't happen because she said it "not knowing what else to say". Move the story to the correct category of 'non-consent', where it would be a good story and deserve a *4*. In its current category, it earns a *2*. I'll compromise and give it a *3*.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdpingjessie@dpingjessie
In the winter of 2013, I lived out my fantasy of sandwiching my best friend and object of my sexual fantasies of nearly 10 years. It inspired me to publish erotica for the first time; namely, my submission "A Delicious Jessie Sandwich. The Jessica, Part Two story in the Sexplo...