Seasonal Employee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Andrew shouted. "You were right, dude. Great fucking pussy." Andrew held onto Abby's hips and went to town pounding her pussy from behind. With each thrust, he pushed the young girl forward, forcing his friend's long dick deeper into Abby's mouth until Corey's dick was sliding up and down Abby's throat. The college guys split-roasted the sexy temp in that way for a few minutes before Corey got Andrew's attention and suggested they take this threesome to the next level.

"Wanna DP her?" Corey asked Andrew.

"Hell yeah!" Andrew responded. The boys had never talked about double-penetrating a girl before, but each one had fantasized about it to himself at some point. With how much fun this threeway with Abby was going, it didn't hurt to try something else.

Meanwhile, Abby wasn't sure what she heard. She was too busy getting pounded at either end. All she knew for sure was that both dicks pulled out of her, allowing her to gasp for air. Before she even realized what was happening, Corey was picking her up and putting her back on the table, where Andrew was already lying down.

"You want me to ride your cock, big boy?" Abby asked Andrew.

"That's right, little lady," Andrew replied as Corey handed the chick off to him. "With your ass."

"What?" Abby countered. Andrew didn't respond. Instead, he pressed the tip of his dick against Abby's asshole while steadying her with his other hand. Corey helped by spreading Abby's ass cheeks, leaning over Abby, his head over her shoulder, watching his buddy penetrating the girl's ass.

Abby cried out with a bit of pain as she felt Andrew's cock slide into her shitter, deeper and deeper until she was resting on his balls. "Shit!" she cried out, "that's a little rough."

"You'll get used to it," Andrew said between moans of pleasure. He didn't know if Abby would get used to it or not, actually, but he was overwhelmed with the sensation of sliding deep into the sexy teen's tight ass.

"Let's make that Abby sandwich now," Corey said, getting up on the table with the other two. At this point, Abby was fully aware of what was happening. As hot as she thought it would be to have a threesome with two guys, she had never considered double penetration. She was afraid, but there was no way out now. She took deep breaths as Corey spread Abby's legs wide, giving him full access to her vacant pussy just above that stuffed asshole. Corey lay down on top of Abby, her breasts pressed against his chest as she was smushed between the two guys while Corey's prick searched for Abby's pussy.

All three of them moaned as Corey pushed his big cock into Abby's pussy, one inch at a time. For Corey, he cried out from the unbelievable tightness of Abby's already constricted pussy, now even more so thanks to the dick in her ass. For Andrew, the sensation of that big, hard cock pushing against his on the other side of the membrane that separated Abby's holes was unexpectedly erotic and made Abby's ass feel even better around his dick. For Abby, it was nothing more than a moan of discomfort at first, as both her holes were stretched simultaneously. Her pussy expanded more and more as Corey thrust deeper and deeper until both guys had succeeded in going balls deep inside their innocent coworker.

"Hot damn, Abby!" Corey shouted. "You are so fucking sexy right now!"

"Oh yeah!" Andrew chimed in. "Now we can really fuck her!" Abby couldn't manage a word in response. Instead, she lay still between the two boys who were penetrating her and allowed her holes to adjust to the new pressure while her friends figured out how to effectively double fuck her.

It took a couple moments, but the boys worked together and were soon sawing in and out of the beautiful young lady. They worked her holes slowly at first, each one taking a turn pushing in and then out of his respective hole until they were comfortable to do it faster. As the boys prodded her ass and pussy, Abby began to grow accustomed to her predicament and even started to enjoy it. After all, it was really hot to be pressed between two hot guys who were going wild over her.

In and out the boys pumped, going faster and faster. Soon they were fucking Abby's ass and pussy hard and fast in unison, sandwiching the sexy girl as the surprisingly sturdy table creaked beneath them. Sweat poured over Abby's body. She wasn't sure if it was hers or the guys'. As they nailed her faster and faster, she began to feel discomfort again from those big dicks' pummeling both her holes.

"Can you go slower?" she begged, desperately holding herself up by latching her hands onto Corey's back while the boys continued to pump in and out of her.

"No way, baby," Corey said as he continued to hammer Abby's pussy hard and deep.

"Just take it, girl," Andrew added as he deliriously made love to the young girl's ass.

Abby accepted her fate and continued to hold onto Corey as they boys nailed her like a whore on that break room table. After a while, her body adjusted again, and the intense double-fucking didn't feel so uncomfortable anymore. In fact, she was starting to like it again as she considered how sexy these boys made her feel and how unique the feeling was of two cocks thrusting in and out of her at the same time. There weren't a lot of girls who could command that kind of sexuality.

As the three of them fucked and sweated and moaned, Corey finally shouted, "I'm gonna cum!"

"On my tits?" Abby offered. She was having fun by this point but wasn't eager to keep it going either.

"Is that where you want it?" Andrew said as the boys finally pulled out of Abby, giving her holes rest.

"Wherever you want," Abby said. She was so relieved to be getting down from the table that she was happy to drop to her knees and hold up her breasts for them to cover in cum.

"Then I want to cum on your face," Corey said as he stepped up, stroking his cock and immediately shooting streaks of warm cum across Abby's unexpecting face.

Abby jumped a bit and laughed. She didn't see it coming, and now she had cum Corey's seed on her face, and it was still firing at her faster than she could adjust to it.

"Oh yeah, baby, you were so good," Corey said as he finished up on Abby's face.

"That was so hot," Andrew said, referring to watching Abby take a huge facial. "My turn!" He stepped up and unloaded right away on that pretty face, blasting Abby's cheeks and nose and then aiming to fill in the blanks left by his buddy. Between the two guys, they covered Abby's face with cum that streamed down to her neck and trickled to her tits while the girl had her eyes and mouth sealed shut.

"Wow!" Andrew cried out. "That was amazing!"

"You did good, temp," Corey said to Abby as he handed her some paper towels with which to clean up. All Abby could do was smirk. That unexpected threesome got a lot more intense than she had imagined, and she felt dirty and ashamed, but at the same time she felt proud of herself and excited to have been a part of it.

The guys got dressed and then helped Abby back into her clothes. The three of them should have closed the store an hour ago, so they got right on their final tasks, and then the boys walked Abby to her car. They thanked her for a great night and suggested doing it again before Abby went back to school.

"Sure!" Abby said. She wasn't sure, really, but it felt like the right thing to say. As she drove off, Corey hurriedly texted Connor to tell him about their amazing night. They may have lost the bet to Connor, but they still managed to top him.


12