Seasons Ch. 01: Summer 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sigr
Sigr
14 Followers

Samantha looked for answers on those green eyes, but seeing them waver, she outright asked it. "Are you sure? We can wait" she said, worried about her friend.

"I'm sure... I like you- all of you! I want it..." Andrea dared to say, since it was all part of her own plan, even if it had escalated right into her wildest version, as only in sultry dreams had she dared to think about such an outcome. "But not here... come to my room" she added, her long body awkwardly and reluctantly separating from Samantha, helping her girlfriend get up. This time it was Andrea's time to guide, not because Samantha wouldn't know how to reach a room that she had been in several days, but because she felt responsible.

Samantha happily chased Andrea through her home, still a few drops of pool water falling here and there. Once they were in Andrea's practical and somewhat boring room, something that Samantha always joked about in her visits, she guided her blonde girlfriend to the bed, sitting her on it as she soon chased her until Andrea was with her back against the headboard and Samantha was straddling her lap. With difficulty, given how stuck it could get, Samantha started to handle Andrea's swimsuit, lowering the straps with her assistance until Andrea got both arms through and now the top part was bunched on her waist.

"Sam, do you... do you like them?" Andrea asked, self conscious about the size of her breasts. She had a measured pair, a bit on the small side for a girl her height, with perky nipples hard from excitation. "I know they aren't much-ah!" her excuses were cut short with a gasp, as Samantha lowered her face and attacked one of them with her mouth, while her hand groped the other. "Oh... yes... Sam..." Andrea enjoyed the unprecedented treatment, her hands grabbing back on the headboard, startled about what was going on.

Samantha was mesmerized by the lean, tanned body of her girlfriend, touching, kissing and licking every corner she could reach. Shaved clean armpits, cute bust, pointy nipples, neck and shoulders, nothing was safe from her as she traced a map of her body. "You are beautiful, I don't want to hear otherwise" she chastised during a pause on her physical assault, one that she used to get her hands back and untie her own bikini top, discarding it away.

Andrea's eyes almost popped out of their socket's, staring at Samantha's soft, slightly hanging, gorgeous breasts. They were so big and tempting now bared, with pink areolas as big as an Oreo cookie that just made her pale flesh look lovely. Leaning forward, Andrea dove in the abundant flesh of her girlfriend like she often did in the pool, not only eager to do so, but with certain abandon born of the knowledge that she belonged there. Fingers sunk in Samantha's generosity as Andrea tried and failed to taste it all. It was a feast too bountiful, a treat too marvelous to grasp, but it wasn't for lack of trying.

"Hah! That's... keep going..." Samantha partly laughed and moaned, enjoying Andrea's enthusiast attention, yet her excitation soon came with a predictable result, as she felt herself grow, harden within that completely inappropriate bikini. "Andrea... I..." she wanted to warn, to explain, but soon enough that pressure, that presence explained itself, as it was made known to Andrea as she retreated a bit.

As Andrea looked down, she wondered how Samantha could hide that in such a bikini, now partially untied due to the growth. Under bunched black pubic hair, it wasn't specially long, although even in Andrea's experience limited to embarrassingly look at porn she could say that what rested on top of a couple of healthy balls wasn't short either. Thicker than the norm, Andrea guessed that such girth would need both hands to circle, but even looking at it throb, how the head peeked a bit surrounded by pliable flesh seemed cute to her. "Can I touch it?" she asked, her hands hovering around.

It was Samantha's time to get surprised and blush, seeing how well Andrea reacted, so she maneuvered a bit to finish untying the bikini bottoms and getting rid of them. "Please do" was her answer, anxious to see her try. Andrea's both hands landed on her meat, first getting accustomed to the heat, and soon pulling up and down, slowly, uncovering the head then covering back again. Andrea's thin fingers were torture, sweet enticing torture, and just seeing her girlfriend jerk her cock ramped things out of control. "Andrea- wait-" Samantha tried to warn, but it was too late.

"Sam! Ah!" Andrea yelped, as the cock she was curiously and happily jerking suddenly pulsed and started to shoot. A couple of energetic ropes landed on Samantha's own plush tummy, traveling her curves, but most of it abundantly dribbled down the shaft and over Andrea's own hands. Frozen and unable to react, she just waited there for it to stop, still holding Sam's cock and not knowing what to do. "Holy shit" she finally managed to say, quite an unusual exclamation for her. Recovering from the experience while Samantha still gasped and trembled on top of her, Andrea managed to reach a box of tissues of her nightstand, needing quite a bunch to get rid of the flood in her hands and Samantha's bumpy belly.

"Oh fuck, thank you and... I'm sorry?" Samantha said with a pleased smile. "I didn't think... I didn't expect..." she mumbled, once she could articulate more than a moan.

"It's fine, I was the one that wanted to touch and... I guess it's to be expected?" Andrea added. "At least I know for sure you liked it" she joked with a smile of her own. "I think I... I mean, I still want it, I still like you..." Andrea started to explain. "But I'm going to need a bit more time, and like a proper date. Is that fine?" she asked, not wanting to scare Samantha away.

"Of course that's fine!" Samantha soon answered. That Andrea not only liked her as she was but that she wanted to do all of that and more with her was already a dream. "Lets see... Andrea, do you want to be my girlfriend?" she asked, strangely shy after all that had happened.

"Of course I want" Andrea answered, sealing the deal with a amusingly chaste peck on her lips, considering that they both were naked or almost naked.

"I love summer" Samantha joked with a snorting laugh, making Andrea giggle as well.

Sigr
Sigr
14 Followers
12