Seasons Ch. 01: Summer 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cuddled on the couch in front of the television, the couple finished the pizza quite fast, specially the ravenous Samantha, and between the pleasing air conditioning that did work in that room and the good, safe feeling, both soon dozed off in each others arms.

"Unforgivable" a female voice startled and woke them both, soon recognizing that it belonged to Alicia, Samantha's mother. A succession of stammered mumbles and straightening of now too little clothes followed, as both girls tinted crimson. "You ordered chicken, goat cheese and pineapple pizza without me? Unforgivable" Alicia completed the joke, enjoying their embarrassment with a wide smile.

"Miss Johnson I..." Andrea mumbled.

"So I'm not Alicia anymore?" she said, amused. "I don't mind it. In fact it took you two more than I expected to. I'm glad my daughter found someone special" Alicia added, her amused smile turning warmer. "But this" she waved a finger in the air, "should remain in private, not in the living room, don't you think?" she wondered, although she didn't really mind it.

"Yes mom, thank you mom, love you mom!" Samantha rapid fired, getting up from the couch and helping the confused Andrea rise.

"Now get a bit more clothes on both of you, specially your girlfriend, and come back down for a talk" Alicia demanded, wanting to make sure that things didn't start in a bad way between her daughter and her girlfriend. Soon both girls darted upstairs, leaving her picking up empty pizza boxes and cleaning a bit. "I love summer" she sighed with a content smile.

12