Season's Eatings Ch. 04

Story Info
Breakfast in bed.
2.9k words
4.54
20.1k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello you naughty girls and boys!

Well Richard has made it through dinner and dessert. The first night is over. Now begins the second day with his mother-in-law Sylvia. And it begins with breakfast in bed.

*****

First Breakfast

I was giving slow, gentle kisses to Sylvia's pussy, and as I did so, I thought about when I was giving her the same slow kisses the night before.

Last night I had come to her bedroom after dinner, as requested, and that's where she fed me my dessert. I was able to have my piece of cheesecake, or at least some of it, but I had to eat it off her pussy. And that of course led me to eating her pussy to orgasm.

But it didn't stop there. After the teasing of the cheesecake Sylvia had other needs. I had to eat her pussy again to orgasm, actually more than one, but this time I had to endure the pain of her high heels raking and scraping my back. I was sure she left marks and I suspected I was bleeding at least a little.

After one particular back-gouging, hair-pulling, face-smothering, pussy-grinding climax she eased up. She slowly relaxed the death grip on my hair and let me breathe. Her heels didn't feel like they were an inch under my skin, but they didn't go away. She was catching her own breath and ready for a break. So I got a break too; sort of.

That's when she told me just to keep kissing her pussy; nice a slow. And that's what I did. Her pussy was wet with her juices and my tears, and I just kept kissing it all over. And that's when she gave me more news.

She was going to be spending time with Beth and she didn't want their time to be cut short or conditioned in any way on her daughter's planning and preparation for dinner. Therefore I would be responsible for evening meals. And of course she had some requirements.

She told me I would have to make some selections, whether from one of the cookbooks we owned or some other source, and I would then have to run the choices by her. Having the weekly menu decided I would be required to purchase any necessary ingredients.

On Friday night I wouldn't have to cook as all three of us would go out to a restaurant. Again I was responsible for making the selection but it would need her approval. And as a favor from her because she was so 'understanding', for one night during the week we could order in or I could bring home takeout. However last night's meal was the takeout for the week so I wouldn't have that option until next week.

Then on the weekends she said it would be nice to have breakfast in bed. Therefore I needed to plan on cooking her breakfast around 8am. Then she surprised me by saying I too would be having breakfast in bed and in fact I would get to have my breakfast in bed before she had hers.

But then as she began to explain I felt foolish for thinking it could have been anything but. My breakfast in bed was to be in her bed. And my breakfast? You guessed it. My breakfast was to be her pussy. She was insatiable!

I was to come to her room at 7am and quietly slide under the covers, and get myself into position. I was then to begin with soft slow kisses until she woke up. That's when I would get my breakfast; the most important meal of the day, she reminded me.

Her shifting beneath me shook me from my thoughts of the night before. In the dark tent beneath the covers she was waking up and soon I would be eating in earnest. And I welcomed the thought.

It wasn't so simple to slip under the covers without waking her. And even more difficult to shift her legs and body so I could get my head properly between her thighs; all in the heavy dark beneath the blanket. Finding my place was the first task.

Then simple kisses until she awoke might sound easy enough, but I was on her time. She made it clear that this wasn't about me waking her at a certain time, but rather about me being there when she woke up. So I just kept kissing and kissing, reminding myself often that I wasn't allowed to lick; not yet.

So now that she was stirring I would soon be able to do my job. I would be able to put all my mouth to work to please her and not be kept waiting for the inevitable. I had hopes that maybe she would want to watch me.

Her watching didn't always feel so good if I'm honest. With Beth I could expect a look of care and appreciation. With Sylvia it was more about her scrutinizing me, judging my efforts, and enjoying the power she had to force me to obey her.

While she expected me to last as long as she wanted me, she also liked to see me tire, just so she could demand I continue on anyway. So often when she watched me it was like a dare to disobey her. It was a means of her enjoying my suffering.

So why was I hoping she wanted to watch me as I serviced her pussy as I had already done several times in less than twenty-four hours? Because if she wanted to watch me she would have to pull back the covers and let me out of this dark cave I was trapped in.

When I first slipped my naked body inside, the warmth was comforting. But it wasn't long before the warmth became heat and the air stifling. I'm not really claustrophobic, but as the minutes ticked by I felt it was harder and harder to breathe. I can't really say how much of this was due to the actual conditions and how much was in my head, but I wanted out.

"Oh Ricky, is that you? My dear boy did you sneak into my room to eat my pussy? You're insatiable."

Well all joking aside, it was now clear she was awake. And now her legs and feet were coming alive sliding along and squeezing my body. Her thighs clamped around my head as she took a morning stretch.

"Well since you're already here I suppose you can lick my pussy, slowly, while I decide if you can have the full treat."

Sylvia liked her little games. We both knew I was here on her orders. At least now I could go beyond kissing. But as I began making slow licks with my tongue I wasn't just waiting for her to decide that I could eat her out, I was waiting for her to pull back the dark.

I continued licking her as she woke more fully and made herself comfortable. Her feet played with and pinched my body. Then through the layers I felt her hand come to rest on my head. Still I licked. I licked and waited.

She wasn't quick to tell me to begin, but then she was really in no rush. The time was all hers and she could have things done as quickly or as slowly as she liked. So for minutes I just remained trapped in the dank, dark cave, licking her pussy.

She stroked my head absently. But in so doing, her hand and arm pressed the covers closer around my head. In the back of my mind I recognized a birthing panic. I really needed her to let me clear, let me breathe, then I would eat her pussy as long as she desired without complaint. But first I needed out.

"Please let me out."

At first I wasn't even sure I said it, and part of me was surprised I had been so bold. Sylvia too seemed taken unawares and for a moment neither of us made a sound.

"I'm sorry Ricky, did you say something?"

Well it was out now. No going back. This was the chance to present my case and maybe get some fresh air. So I pressed on.

"Please let me out Mommy Dearest. I want to please you, but I can't breathe under here. Please let me out."

"What you mean is it's difficult to breathe, not that you can't. Perhaps you should have thought of that before sneaking into my bed."

"Please Mommy Dearest, it's hot and I can't breathe. I'm scared."

"Well Ricky this is Sunday. And Sundays are for church. Sundays are to remind you that it isn't all about you and what you want. It's about respecting a higher power. Is it really that bad?"

"I'm sorry Mommy Dearest, but it is. I've already been here awhile before you woke up. I need out Mommy Dearest. I need out."

"Well Ricky today this is your church. No walls, no pews, no fancy stained glass windows. Today your church is made of bed sheets and blankets. This is your church Ricky! And now it's time for worship!"

I suppose I should have realized my pleading was having the opposite effect. The more I told her of my fears and distress, the more excited she became. I thought she was listening, considering, but now I realized each plea was just feeding her sadistic urges. In the end both her hands grabbed the back of my head, pinning me under the covers, and pulled me tightly into her hairy crotch.

It was time for worship; so that's what I did. Before it felt like the air was running out but now I had a real struggle as her lips wrapped around my face and her claws refused to let me go. For precious seconds, maybe minutes it was more of a wrestling match than any lovemaking.

My body thrashed between her legs and under the covers as I fought for each breath. She was less concerned now about the skill of my tongue and simply tried to pull my face inside her. My mind flashed back to last night and the high heels raking and slicing my back and I knew I was in for more rough sex.

"Don't you pull away from me! Worship! Worship Ricky! I decide if you can breathe! You don't decide anything! Now worship me! Worship your Goddess!"

I tried, but I needed to breathe. She was already slick with desire and her actions smeared my face. I fought for a sliver of air, getting the corner of my mouth free, or merely one nostril. I took in air any chance I could, but it was never fully enough.

"Come on you little fucker! You want to fuck me? You want to fuck me? Fuck me with your face!"

Well there was definitely some face-fucking going on, but I was hardly the instigator. Sylvia was fucking my face while she cried out for me to fuck her. Her grinding gyrations chased my mouth and nose as they chased the air that was running away from me.

"Get that tongue out! If I don't feel that tongue in the next two seconds, you'll be sorry!"

I managed to put out my tongue. Easier said than done given the struggle I was locked into with her crotch. I never got to any proper licking, but at least now she could feel the tip of my tongue as she continued to grind against my face.

And she was ever more determined to fuck my face. Her legs had been competing with my arms and squeezing here and there, but now she had a mission. I felt her legs pulling up higher and her inner thighs slapped against my cheeks.

She cradled the back of my skull with her hands and then pulled me in deep. Her thighs squeezed and released as she pulled me in with a ratcheting action that locked me deeper and deeper into her hungry cunt.

"Oh yes! Fuck! That's it! Keep your tongue out! Worship me! Worship your Goddess! Beg for my blessing!"

It was a losing battle. She was victorious over my face. I only hoped she would reach her goal soon and that I would survive. I was now sucking in her juices in equal measure with any air I was able to capture. I fought to open my mouth wider. There had to be more air close by.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Her fingers became claws, piercing the sheets and my skull. She had to be close, and yet I was already past my limit. Then I felt her thighs convulsing against the side of my head.

"Oh Fuck! I'm going to give you a blessing! You're getting a blessing! Oh fuck! Here it comes! Bless you!"

And suddenly she shot her liquid down my throat. This wasn't a gentle outpour; this was like drinking from a garden hose. No. It was like drinking from a fire hose! The first burst hit the back of my throat and continued racing further down. The second spray was right behind it. By the third burst I was sure some of her fluids had already reached my stomach.

But it didn't stop with three bursts or even four. She continued to shoot volumes into my mouth and down my throat. I must have swallowed over a gallon. Sylvia was capable of squirting, clearly, but it didn't happen all the time, and perhaps never like this.

She had in fact squirted last night when she was flaying my back, but that was shorter lived than now. It felt like last night was just a warm-up and this morning was the real show. After the first few she became more relaxed and controlled, but the love juice just kept squeezing out of her; out of her and into me.

"Fuuuucck."

The sound in her voice told me the ride was over and she was coming back to reality as she questioned what had just happened. I too was questioning it and reminding myself of the need to breathe and swallow. I pulled back in the darkness and was soon coughing and sputtering as I tried to recover.

"Yes. Your Goddess is happy; she will let you live. Drink and be grateful."

This time it wasn't the frenzy of sex talk, but more of her teasing and taunting. I think she too was having a hard time believing what had just happened, and how it had come on so quickly.

"Well Ricky I must say, that was amazing. That's a hell of a way to start the day. You did good son. Now let's see if you're still alive under there."

I heard and felt the movement of the sheets. I cared but I didn't. I was thankful to have survived the most intense face-fucking of my life. Where had that come from?

But then I found myself squinting a bit as she pulled back the sheets and I looked up at her from between her legs; my face no doubt covered in a thick sheen, and I could feel some of the sex begin to drip from my chin.

Sylvia looked down at me with a chuckle and a smile. It was the look of a parent trying to comfort a child while at the same time trying not to laugh too much at the scene they just witnessed. But I wasn't some toddler who fell face first into a pillow. I was a man. And this was my mother-in-law.

"Oh Ricky, you do look an awful mess. Your face is all red and your hair is plastered in little curls. If only I had my camera. No matter; that's an image I won't soon forget."

I wouldn't even have considered it, but when she mentioned not having her phone handy to take a picture I was grateful. That's the sort of thing that would haunt me for years. The experience itself was more than enough.

"So Ricky, did you enjoy your breakfast?"

And now we were back to this little game. I took a deep breath and considered my response.

"Yes Mommy Dearest. Thank you for allowing me to have breakfast in bed with you."

"Well as long as you realize this is a special treat and do your best to deserve it."

Really? Oh it was a special treat alright. She had one of the best orgasms I'm aware of. I didn't feel I had fared quite as well.

"Now then that was quite something. But I don't know if you were really pretending, just to make me feel even better, or if you were actually trying to challenge me."

I wasn't quite sure what she meant. Did she think I was purposefully feeding her sadism when I asked to be let out? Was that something she really wanted from me? Was it something she expected?

"So while I have let you see the light I need some reassurance that you respect me and that you know your place. So...I'm going to put you back in the dark a little while longer."

And then she did it. I was speechless and stunned. I couldn't even move, but I could see her pulling the sheets back up and over my head. The darkness returned but now the cave was wet and smelled of seawater.

How long was she going to leave me like this?