All Comments on 'Season's Eatings'

by LilithDeVil

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 4 years ago
Delicious!

Little Ricky is right where every man should be! Locked, on his knees with his head buried in a stale, sweaty, and (hopefully) hairy pussy! Perhaps with just the faint aroma, and faint burning taste of urine.

Delicious. Lilith, you are so delightfully evil...

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Very nice

Short and sweet. Well, sweet from a reader's perspective. And from Sylvia's. Not so much for poor Richard. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Excellent, well written, realistic, enjoyable and erotic story. I did not have the pleasure of orally servicing my Mother-in-Law (although I would have done so more than willingly), but I did receive over-the-knee bare bottom spankings from her on three occasions which were hugely humiliating and erotic.

NinjaMan2NinjaMan2over 4 years ago
NIce

I really enjoyed this story

dirtyfishdirtyfishover 4 years ago
LOVELY

Don't stop now, let us know all about how you please her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue

This story and its characters are amazing. Please continue it.

BustinmybawlsBustinmybawlsover 4 years ago
Outstanding!

I love the start of this series! At least, i hope it's a series. Beautiful powerful and dominant women, humiliating and controlling their man. Perfect. I do hope, if you could, you add some humiliation, especially SPH. There is a lot of opportunity for small penis humiliation here :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Deliciously Perverse!

I look forward to your posts, and they never disappoint.Your usual originality, high standard of characterisation and slow, suspenseful build-up. I was particularly tickled by the ‘purification device’. I love cock and ball torture, and I do hope this device is maddeningly restrictive and suitably spiked. The focus on female pleasure and the women’s firm assumption of control is particularly pleasing. Every useless man should have a ‘Mommie dearest’ in their life!

PavitraPavitraover 4 years ago
Brilliant Story.

Thank you for this.It is one of the best story I have read.

manysinnzmanysinnzover 4 years ago
Fantastic!

I absolutely loved this one. I loved the setup, and Mommie's domination was brilliantly obscene. That they were already a BDSM couple, kind of reduced the shock value of her controlling him, a bit, but the story trajectory, AND THE DIALOGUE in particular were a literal pleasure to read. I hope also that this will become a series. Thank you for posting it. There is just not enough fiction about submissive men.

Manysinnz

kwaksi2kwaksi2about 3 years ago

Wow 🤩 amazing! I‘d love to have a mother-in-law like that!

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Get a divorce, sue mother-in-law and kick both whores out of the house!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dear LilithDeVil , i pay my respects ! Your stories are full of eroticism, sexuality and imagination close to reality! Thank you for the grate moments reading them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked except for the cage. Being a larger man, that would be very uncomfortable if arousal occurs. Other than that I would just play along with the treatment. I would do my best to weaken her will to demean me with a dismissive attitude.

Bruce

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilithDeVil@LilithDeVil
Hello, you naughty girls and boys! Hope all of you are doing well. This update is a little late as I intended to post something early February and we’re already over halfway through the month! But that’s probably due to my hopes that things will turn around. I’m afraid the n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES