Seasons of Change Ch. 02

Story Info
Desiree learns to please "her" Goddess.
2.6k words
4.49
4.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Chapter 2~

True Submission

He wobbled as he walked at first, but after a few minutes it felt much more natural. He knew that he wouldn't be going anywhere in public like this any time soon, (or he hoped he wouldn't) so his embarrassment subsided for the moment. It was only the two of them there--just like she had told him she wanted it to be for their first time together. In his submissive femme state, he wanted to be used completely, it was just ingrained in him for some reason, humiliated, penetrated, even raped, but his Mistress had her own agenda for this first coupling because there was so much more to their relationship than just D/s and BDSM scenes. This was her way of bonding to him completely and finally and he knew that they would go forward from this point as a matched set of souls, bound together forever.

After she was done with the pictures, she pointed to the bench again. He sat upright and attentive in the middle of the seat waiting for her next command. She moved to the dresser and picked up the cuffs for his wrists.

"Present," she commanded, and he lifted first his right hand to be secured in their comfortable prison and then the left. She bent and pulled out tethers that were attached to the underside of the bench.

"Lie down lengthwise, face up" was the next command and he complied dutifully. She fastened the tethers to his wrist restraints in an inverse "X"; his hands stretched toward his feet and secured to the legs of the settee. She moved toward his head then and as it hung easily just over the end of the bench, she brushed her naked pussy just past his nose, giving him a whiff of her female muskiness. She secured the locked ankle straps of his "come fuck me" pumps to the tethers and then to the legs of the bench beneath his head and now his long, tall frame was indeed, immobile just as he had dreamed about for years.

Once she was sure everything was quite secure and tightened to her liking, she stood over his face and spread her cunt lips open for him to see up close, and then she planted her pussy on his compliant mouth.

"Make me cum, slut!" she commanded.

Anticipation of this moment had been lingering in his subconscious for months now, the opportunity to physically convey all that she meant to him. He feverishly worked her lips and clit with his tongue, lips and teeth as she squatted over his face, just the way he knew from countless chats on the subject, that she loved. He tugged, suckled, bit and penetrated her with his tongue until her syrupy, honeyed cunt let down a huge amount of girl cum onto his face. She squeezed the sides of his face with her thick thighs almost suffocating him, but she teetered on her toes and finally released her hold on him just as he thought he'd turn blue.

When she lifted off of him, she leaned down and gave him an opened mouth kiss, swabbing her juices out of his mouth and sharing her flavor with him, so erotic and seductive that if he hadn't been so hard already that it felt like his clit would break off, he would have attained an instant erection.

Her sweet eyes rested on his as she pulled away and she continued to stare at him, "I love you my beautiful girl." She whispered and he knew that she meant it more now than any other time she'd ever said it to him.

She moved to the dresser again and pulled open a drawer from which she produced the matching corset to his ensemble; her own red and black, satin and lace lingerie, the epitome of her femininity and dominance over him in this particular state. She secured it around her thick middle and tightened it so that her breasts pushed up and out of the cups, then slid on the tiny g-string that accompanied the outfit. She pulled on her own pair of seamed black thigh high stockings and the black pumps that she had worn to the airport to pick him up. When she was happy with the look, she primped a bit more in the mirror, and then grabbed the first of three crops that lined the dresser behind the dildos.

"So, my little slut," she smirked at him as she smacked the leather of the crop's looped end into the flat of her hand, "shall we work on that tally of offenses?"

He was so far gone at this point, nothing mattered but making her happy, "Yes, Mistress!" he replied instantaneously.

He heard the whistle of the leather slicing through the air before he felt the sting of the crop. She had struck him on the tops of the thighs several times before he reacted and moaned out loud for the first time.

His responses were ingrained in her head already from the years of their cyber and phone play. "Oh my god," he said reflexively.

"Oh yes, my love," she assured him, "oh yes indeed, finally here you are, under my crop, under my control." He shuddered involuntarily as he felt yet another series of slaps to the area around his huge, throbbing clit pulsing against his belly. A drip of pre-cum issued from it as she smacked very close to his balls.

"My first correction is that luscious phrase of yours." He looked at her quizzically unsure of what she meant.

"All this is afforded by your Goddess, is it not?" an obvious reference to his current debauched reverie.

"Yes, yes Mistress, of course," he sputtered in response.

"Then, do you not agree, that from now on, when you can no longer contain your sheer physical, emotional and psychological delight, that the phrase should be 'oh my goddess?'"

"Yes, yes, of course," he blubbered wanting only to satisfy her and acknowledge her true and full role in his life.

"Yes, yes of course what?" she demanded.

"Yes, yes of course my Mistress, my Goddess," he properly responded.

"Very good my sweet, slutty Desiree," and with that she quickly snapped her crop across the tops of his stocking covered thighs and panty encased balls and clit.

He knew she would never hurt him beyond what he could handle. They had a safe word and he was secure that her feelings for him would keep her from permanently injuring him, but nevertheless, the slaps were so close to his most intimate area that he pulled up at his hands instinctively to cover his manhood. Unfortunately, his hands were tightly and securely stretched out toward his feet and all he could do was flinch.

She watched his face for his pain level and adjusted the sting of the blows accordingly. When he thought he would probably bruise from a few of them, she stopped suddenly and peeled back the front of his red lace panties, exposing his "clit" down to the balls. She stepped away then and came back with what he knew was her favorite toy, a Hitachi Magic Wand electric vibrator. She watched his face contort as she switched it on and buzzed the head of his clit right under the glans, in the place she knew he was the most sensitive. She held it there long enough for him to worry that he was going to cum involuntarily. Just as he started to ask for permission to cum, she pulled away and slapped the same spot with her thinnest crop, the tinier they were the more they hurt apparently.

Continuing this treatment for what seemed like a millennium, pleasure and pain, alternating, the high of the mountain top and the valley of misery, this resulted in a maelstrom of every emotion he could ever remember having. The more she used his body for her pleasure, the further he sunk into subspace, wanting nothing more than to give her everything that she desired, everything that she could think of to take from him, totally given over to her control for as long as she wanted him.

His "clit" ached, and his balls had passed the point where they needed to expel their contents, but she never left the vibrator on his frenulum long enough to cause him to ejaculate. When his skin was hot, bright red from the repetitive strikes, she discontinued the assault and left the room without a word.

He lay there hard and leaking, bound and dizzy with lust, need, pain and emotion coursing through his mind and body. No one had ever taken his desires to be used in this fashion seriously until her. Girlfriends had "played at it," "acted like the stereotypical Dominatrix they saw on TV or in porn," but no one understood his needs like she did. He knew when he met her all those years ago that she was different, special, unique and how he had hoped that they would one day finally meet, but he never dared wish or dream that she would claim him as she was about to; to make him her own forever. His mind wandered to the places it always did when he was this aroused; nasty, extreme ideas of total submission and degradation.

When she finally returned, he was so on edge that he winced when she touched him. "Mistress, pleeeeeeeease. I need to cum," he begged her.

She chuckled and petted his temple, "Oh no my love, it is way too soon for that. I've barely begun to tease you." And she kissed him lightly on the lips, the flavor of her own cum there. She turned her back to him and bent over so he could see her expansive ass cheeks and spreading them apart, pulled out a purple beaded toy from the depths. He watched it buzz and vibrate in her hand as she twisted the base, then she touched it lightly around his already electrified groin.

He moaned with each touch, "Oh Mistress...oh my Goddess.... ooooooooooooohhhhh." She switched off the toy and told him to open his mouth. "I hope the flavor is to your liking, my sweet slut. I know that I certainly enjoyed it as I masturbated with it." He tried not to think too hard on the implications of it...and simply allowed himself to "be" the slut he knew she needed him to be. There was a tang there...something he was not accustomed to, but there was musk as well, a deep sexual hunger arose in him and he darted his tongue around the shaft of increasingly bigger beads.

As he worked on the toy in his lipstick covered mouth, she adjusted his restraints. Unfastening the tethers from his patent leather pumps, she massaged his calves and pushed his legs up like a physical therapist would with a disabled patient; moving the limbs in continuous stretches so that his muscles would not seize up and cramp for this next part. When she was satisfied that he was indeed ready to move forward, she pulled his ankles skyward and hooked the tethers back to the shoes, pulling his legs up and over his head, virtually bending him in half. She slid a pillow under his whitewashed butt cheeks and told him to lift himself up a bit until he was propped at the perfect angle for her.

With the purple anal bead set in his mouth, her flavor on his tongue and the skin of his "clit" and balls aching, she began her next assault on him. He had been waiting so long for this treatment, her favorite; she told him repeatedly over the years, the act of rimming a man's asshole was for all intents and purposes, her nirvana. She couldn't explain it, didn't even try anymore, she simply relished every opportunity she got to slide her practiced tongue into the willing hole of a horny, submissive man and give him the ultimate in oral pleasure in his lifetime. Most were stunned at the feeling, the idea in and of itself was astonishing to most, but the intimacy that it produced was beyond anything she had ever experienced.

She licked from his tailbone to his "clit" tip repeatedly. Each time, she used more and more saliva, coating him in a slick sheen of her mouth juices. His ass cheeks clenched each time she teased the orifice of her delight, wanting more, not knowing whether it would push him over the edge and he wouldn't be able to control his own ejaculation, but she never faltered...over and over her tongue went around the lips of his asshole, over and over she poked just a little bit more inside him with the tip of her tongue. He was so unbelievably turned on at this point, when she wrapped a silky hand around his rigid tool, he spasmed uncontrollably.

She felt the shudder and immediately released him, pushed up on her tiptoes and retrieved the toy from his mouth. "I hope you got this nice and wet for me baby girl...I think you can guess what I'm going to do with it now!"

"Good God," he shouted as she pushed the toy in his spit-slicked asshole. "Oh Mistress, may I please cum? OH GAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" His hips pushed up as far as the restraints would allow in an attempt for his hard little "clitty" to make contact with her hand again, with anything actually that would produce friction.

Men were so predictable! Without any warning, she reached up and slapped his "clit" to force it back into a slumbering submissive state, if albeit for only a few seconds.

She slid the little toy into his tight virgin hole, it wasn't technically virgin, he'd given it plenty of experience over the years, but it was virgin to her and her techniques, so she liked to tease him about her taking his "cherry!" She fucked him slowly, attempting to find his pleasure center, his p-spot and buzz it mercilessly. She learned his body in those moments, watching his reactions as they matched his words, already emblazoned in her mind. She had made men cum from prostate stimulation many times, soft, hard, frantic, surreal, all of them reacted differently and she waited, fucked, stroked and measured his undulations and movements to better arouse him the next time.

"OH Cam~, oh Goddess, sweetheart, pleeeeeeeeeeeeze, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze let me cum, I am begging you, my love, my balls ache." Another chuckle and a few more pumps and she told him he could cum.

There would be times when she wanted to deny him for hours on end, as it was, it had been a good three hours since they'd arrived home and started the transformation, but today was not about denial and obedience as much as it was about bonding memories that would last between them for the rest of their lives. She wrapped her silky hand around him and masturbated his throbbing prick as she sawed the graduated beads in and out of his "pussy." He literally screamed as he came and jism squirted out of his "clit" and across his tummy, breasts and all the way up to his mouth.

She leaned into him, licking as she went, gathering his spent ejaculate on her tongue. "Open!" she said, and he instinctively opened his mouth wide and waited for his reward. She dripped his cum into his mouth and then French kissed him with a fervor he had seldom seen or felt in his lifetime.

"That's one!" She said with a smirk. He knew he was in for a long night and a VERY intense week!