Seasons of Change Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John plunged back into her backdoor and pumped vigorously, causing her to grunt and huff like a bitch in heat. Within a few more strokes, the man released a huge gasp of breath and groaned out loud as his ejaculation sprayed deep into his Mistress' back passage. He pulled out dripping and pushed into the overwrought, but submissive mouth of her most devoted slut kneeling at her side. He cleaned the deflating cock carefully, making sure to get every bit of goop from every crevice he could feel with his lips and tongue. The condom was still in his mouth, resting in the pocket of his cheek like a lump of tobacco in the mouth of a rodeo rider.

Finally the man pulled away and disappeared from his view as his eyes found his Mistress' again. "Let me see it," she said and he instinctively opened his mouth, pushing the chewed up condom to his tongue for her to see. "Good girl, now get to cleaning up that hole, slut."

Descending down another rung of the degeneration ladder she was forcing him onto, he climbed back onto the bed and pushed his already nasty tongue into the orifice that she used to defecate with. He was utterly at a place in his mind that couldn't be equaled by anything she had yet done to him. The flavor was not foreign; after all he'd tasted her there already a half a dozen times, the simple act of slurping another man's cum from her hole though, was wrapped around his subconscious like a blanket of early morning fog.

As he looked up from his latest meal, there was a new lady lying next to his Mistress kissing her energetically. He sat watching and although his first instinct was to stroke his painfully hard member, she had not given him permission to touch himself there. His eyes meandered over both of their voluptuous bodies as they luxuriated in their deep, ardent kiss. He wanted to lick them both from stem to stern, to cause their bodies to shiver and undulate under his tongue. He wanted to bury his tongue so deep in them that they clenched around it and made it cramp with his exertions, but they ignored him and simply continued to kiss and touch the way that two people who were discovering each other as lovers for the first time did.

The woman disentangled herself from him Mistress and lay back and spread her legs just as she had done before being thoroughly fucked by John. "Pleasure her slut, just as you would if it were me." He didn't know this woman at all, she was part of a brand new couple to the group, but he didn't dare question his Mistress' commands. Before she walked away, she kissed him deep and hard savoring the taste of his dirty, nasty mouth. No one else might get off on having their tongue deep in someone's mouth that had just sucked cum out another person's asshole, but his Mistress was not just anyone; she was a nasty slut in her own right and he adored her for her predilection for pure unadulterated kink.

"I'll be close by watching." She whispered in his ear seductively before she walked to a nearby mini-frig and pulled out a water bottle.

He buried his head between this woman's legs and proceeded to give her the same treatment he would any new lover, being considerate while still pushing her toward the best orgasm he could provide, hoping that she would complement his talents to his Mistress when he was done. The woman under his tongue writhed and pushed her pelvis up to meet his ministrations and finally when he sucked her tiny clitoris into his mouth the way that his Mistress adored, she screamed out loud and long, gripping his face with her thighs in an apparently earth-shattering orgasm.

He knew that she was watching from somewhere behind him; he was always aware of where she was somehow since that first day they spent together. Before he knew what was happening, she was there behind him, touching his ass and telling another unknown player about his embarrassingly high penchant for degradation. She spread his cheeks and flicked her tongue over his "pussy," immediately sinking two fingers inside him like a prostitute taking her first John; a genuine natural.

The woman he had been pleasuring walked away and his focus returned to his throbbing pussy and clit. The obscene display fueled his already rampant erection and as her deft digits grazed his prostate, he convulsed violently and whimpered. At his subservient display, she quickly removed her fingers and put her hand on his shoulder, beckoning him to turn his attention to her face.

"Get him hard baby girl, you're about to take your first real cock," she smiled reverently because she knew although he might acquiesce; this was indeed a daunting act to him. This man's cock was not as big as the first one he sucked, he was slender and probably all of seven inches total, which was a good thing he thought for his first time. He sucked and he easily aroused the guy to a full hard-on in minutes. Watching as she reached the nightstand for a condom, she handed it to the new player with the top torn off. The man rolled it down his erection and Desiree; the slut turned and offered her "pussy" to a stranger, a man to fuck, all because his Mistress merely wanted to see it happen.

She insinuated herself under his crouched form and allowed him to distract himself by eating her out again. She was sloppy and wet and if they had been in private he would have gone with his instinct to force his hand inside her and rock her world yet again, but he was "her slave" tonight; her fuck toy, not the Dom who used her, not even a man in his present frame of mind, only her pet to do with as she wished. He felt the cock go in, slick and lubed, past his first ring and his prostate, making him leak yet again in huge dollops onto the cheap white motel sheets.

She watched with her head propped on a couple of pillows so that she could see every stroke he was taking. He had no idea if she knew this gentleman or not, but at this point it was highly irrelevant. He felt the penetration acutely and as much as the actual strokes felt good inside of him, he didn't get the same excitement from the "taboo" of having a man fuck him as he did when she was wearing "her" cock and fucking him in just the right rhythm and synchronization of his body. He enjoyed the prostate stimulation, that was for sure and the fact that her face was awash with joy and pleasure meant that he too was happy, but the deliriousness he felt when she was between his legs was not there. He fancied himself as "heteroflexible," always telling her that the sight of a naked man didn't do anything for him, but the fact that this was what she wanted for him, to turn him into a cock-sucking, cross-dressing, fuck slut for her and any partner that she desired was what drove him to a place where he could allow it to proceed.

The man finished and smacked his ass to signal that he was indeed done. Mistress allowed him to follow her to the bathroom and watch as she peed and then clean her yet again instead of using the toilet tissue provided. He loved feeling like her pet, her toy when she used him in this manner; it propagated the intense feeling of subservience in the core of his being and allowed him to do the things that the conservative, reserved man he was in his day to day life couldn't even fathom. He knew she wanted him to find a happy medium between the man she loved and the slut he longed to be for her on a daily basis, but it was a slow process and he hadn't figured how to merge the two successfully, yet! It was a good thing that she was patient, because he had no idea how long it would take him to get to what she wanted him to be; stayed and starched on the outside and a smoldering core of inexhaustible lust for her on the inside, as she drove him deeper and deeper every day.

The party went on for hours, his Mistress got fucked a total of four times, he sucked all four cocks both before and after they came inside of her pussy depending on their "virility" and he pleasured a total of five women with his mouth. A few of her "old friends" stayed well past midnight and at one point he wasn't sure he could stay awake much longer himself, but she chatted away amiably with him knelt at her feet as she petted his head, cheeks and shoulders continually. Her constant gaze and touch allowed him to stay focused on her contentment. Mistress' friend, Lila, the transsexual, who had been non-existent to him until they all sat chatting, hung around later than everyone and as Mistress had explained to him earlier in the day, Lila shared some of their nastiest kinks and was waiting for everyone else to leave to partake of the forbidden fruits only his Mistress would provide.

Once the last person had left and it was the three of them in the room, things moved almost immediately to the bathroom. Mistress had him kneel in the tub with Lila and she stood on the side, spread her thick labia and pissed a long stream from Lila's mouth to his and back again. The golden nectar flowed down over Lila's tiny tits, stiffening her nipples and making a trail to her tiny cock, he felt Mistress' pee leaking around his own cock, but it was far from tiny now. Raging and throbbing from the night of pure debauchery, Lila bent and sucked the head, licking the yellow trail down his shaft to his clean shaven balls. His nervous system was raw and the practiced tongue of this sexy t-girl was so difficult not to just to give in to. He wanted let the semen boil over the way his body wanted, but he bit the inside of his cheek though and steeled his resolve to wait for permission from the person who controlled every one of his bodily functions.

Mistress climbed down from the side of the tub and sat there with her legs spread and her cunt dripping yellow liquid. "Lick!" she said aggressively and he leaned sideways to slurp up the sweet piss from her sodden, nasty holes. Her ass leaked a drip of errant cum from her four previous fucks that night and his tongue automatically dipped to catch it. His "girl clit" was being suctioned in a manner that he had seldom felt; Lila obviously had sucked a good number of men in her lifetime. She was doing her best to get him to cum and he had to concentrate hard not to ride the wave of eroticism that was coursing through his veins.

Mistress smiled at him and winked, "Now.....KISS HER and use your tongue nice and deep my nasty little girl!!!"

Mistress wrapped her small, soft hand around the head of his clit and jacked him off at the same time Lila's equally pissy tongue swabbed the inside of his mouth. He squirted a good eight to ten spurts of cum all over Lila's tiny cock, belly and thighs. He was shaking and on the verge of a mini nervous breakdown, but she wasn't done with him. "Clean her up baby girl, nice and easy now!" He licked his cum load from the tummy, thighs and finally the cock of the transsexual as she leaned back and enjoyed the attention.

Mistress turned the tap on and let the water warm up, then turned on the shower and doused them both with the warm water. She climbed in with them and let them touch her all over. She poured body wash into her hand and rubbed it on her tits and pussy, encouraging them to wash her thoroughly. When they had finished with her body, she turned to each of them individually as the other rubbed against her back and washed them seductively and gently. They got out, drying each other in an intimate, if perfunctory way. Lila needed to get home to the responsibilities she dealt with and Mistress wanted him all to herself in her own bed.

They straightened up a bit in the room, stray condom wrappers, water bottles and so on going into the garbage and recycle containers, then dressed and started for the door. She stopped him before he opened the door for her and pulled at his shirt front, indicating that she wanted him to kiss her. It was a deep soul searching kiss and when she finally pulled away, she looked him straight in the eyes and said "Do you have any idea how proud I was of you tonight?"

"No Mistress," he responded with a little glint in his eye, because he did know exactly how she felt at each step of the evening. She was his entire focus no matter what he was doing, reading her face and body at every juncture.

"You did a very good job, no hesitation, no questions; you were a very good girl!" She ran a finger over his stubbly cheek. "I love you my sweet, sexy slut!"

"And I love you too, my Cam, with all my heart!" He said, knowing by the look of love on her face that she meant it as it encompassed every facet of their relationship, not just his performance as her devoted cross-dressing sissy slut.

"I think somebody deserves a nice long silky baby oil hand job when we get home!" She told him as she smacked his ass and pushed him out the door. He shuddered yet again at the amount of sexual energy she possessed and thanked whatever deity was appropriate for the day that he discovered her so very long ago!

12