All Comments on 'Seasons With Samantha: Spring'

by OldKingClancy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Excellent

Wow, is that an amazing story. Thank you for writing it. I love incest romance and I think society's rules on relationships are dumb. A lot of people think it's because of the bible, but it's not the only place where incest is mentioned is between Lot and his two daughters, and that says incest is ok.

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 12 years ago
Thank you.!

OKC~~~ Thank you for one of the best I have read on here and for once the Man and Woman made it through the hard times to the good times ahead of them.* Hope I am still around in the future to read more of your 'Stories'.!

I sure hope so but if I am not I just hope the "Man" has a Computer and a sense of humor. lol

"5's" all the way for the whole story.

TYVM ~~ JAG

Not2GoodNot2Goodalmost 10 years ago
Interesting set of stories but difficult to read

The narrative shows that the author has a creative mind and good organizational skills for compiling the story with subplots. But... poor sentence construction makes it difficult, sometimes very difficult to understand the intent of the author. Sentences lack proper punctuation and frequently run together. Abrupt changes with Point Of View is confusing and requires re-reading to figure out what is happening. It does not appear that proof reading was done. That would have corrected many of these items.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 4 years ago
A strange story.

I've read all 4 seasons and I still can't decide if I liked it or not.

To much self guilt and too much indecision, but nice leading characters nevertheless.

Overall, 4 stars.

Rapier

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldKingClancy@OldKingClancy
255 Followers
No longer got the free time I use to but I'm always thinking up more stories. Any feedback is welcome but please try to be civil, I'm doing this for fun and you're losing nothing but your own time if you don't like the story. The second half of Stuck is coming, providing it'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES