All Comments on 'Seasons with Samantha: Winter Pt. 01'

by OldKingClancy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 12 years ago
WOW..!!!!!!!!!

Now that was one story I am glad I did not miss and I can still read and get misty eyed at the same time.! Small wonders never seem to want to pass me by. He can't die like this ~~ can he/??

Very good story line though and it might work out for the best with him like an Ice-Cube.!!!

Good for another "5" though.

Thanks. JAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have loved this story, but you can not let Bryce die. I know Jonathon could be good to Sam and the baby, but Sam and Bryce love one another. Someone has to save him. Sam would die if it ended like this. She would blame herself and would never find love again.

KazuKazuover 12 years ago
*tear

Such a great story you have written so far. I really appreciate the fact that it's not all about sex and the regular B.S. Keep up the amazing work and I look forward to the next chapter.

wiz666wiz666over 12 years ago
No way!

You cannot let Bryce die! But you have said that there is a part 2, so I'm absolutely hanging to see what happens next. Keep up the good work!

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
Bryce . . .

are you going to put me out of his misery?

He's still really selfish and f****d up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldKingClancy@OldKingClancy
No longer got the free time I use to but I'm always thinking up more stories. Any feedback is welcome but please try to be civil, I'm doing this for fun and you're losing nothing but your own time if you don't like the story. The second half of Stuck is coming, providing it'...