Seax Killer Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister forced to fuck Brothers and Teachers for Survival.
10k words
4.6
9.5k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveryDenial
EveryDenial
339 Followers

Trigger Warnings: Forced, Needles, Handcuffs, Incest, Unconscious, Suggested Voyeurism, painful sex, death

I felt a cold drop of water land on my breast, causing me to shiver. I slowly opened my eyes, realizing that I was not where I was when I went to sleep. Instead of being curled up in my bed I was curled up on a cold tile floor. I pushed myself off the ground and sat up, staring at the curtain in front of me. I felt the cold moist floor on my bum, I looked over myself to realize I was completely naked. I looked at the tile walls around me and the drain in the middle of the floor.

"Why am I in the shower?" I said to myself as I got to my feet.

Being naked made sense for a shower, but this was not how I remembered going to sleep the night before.

I pulled the curtain back and walked into the dimly lit bathroom. I looked around and saw two more showers beside the one I was in. Across the room were four toilet stalls. I walked between the aisle of showers and toilets and found a row of sinks with a big mirror spanning behind all of them. I looked above the exit door and saw a camera.

"Peeping in the girls washroom? Where am I?" I asked out loud.

I pulled and pushed on the door, I then realized it had a lock on it, so I unlocked it. Turns out I'm not that stupid because the door still wouldn't open, and was locked from the outside.

"Ava, 19 years of age, 5'0", A cup breasts, 110 lbs."

"What the hell? Where did that voice come from?" I asked out loud and looked around.

"Previous C grade highschool student and track star, going to college for-- fashion design?" The voice questioned.

"How do you know so much about me? And what's wrong with Fashion design?" I said as I looked at the source of the sound coming from the PA system overhead.

"Just seems like a useless degree, but that's besides the point. You are going to play a little game for the key to your escape."

"Key to my escape? It's locked from the outside." I said, confused.

A heavy sigh came through the PA system

"Proceed through the door that I will unlock for you in a moment. Then we can move on to the next part of your game."

"Why am I naked?" I asked.

No response came but an electronic buzz came from the door. I pulled the door open to see an intricate machine attached to it that had pulled back a piece of wood that had locked the door in place.

Outside of the door were rows of lockers stacked against the walls up and down a long hall. I walked into the middle of the hall and took a closer look at the details of paintings and posters on the walls.

"This is my old high school." I said out loud as I walked down the hall towards the school center.

I tried to pull on a few classroom doors but everything was locked. I continued down the hall until I got to the main foyer. I tried pulling on the main entrance doors but they are locked as well. Not only locked, but the glass on them was made with wire mesh. Even if I smashed them I wouldn't be able to get through.

I turned away from the doors and noticed a box in the middle of the foyer. I approached it and picked it up. It had a 6 letter combination lock on it. I looked around the foyer for a camera. I found one above the foyer doors and held up the box.

"What's with the box?"

"A hint as to the four who will be playing your game with you." The PA system announced.

I looked over the box and saw some writing on the bottom. It read, 'You BLANK your teacher's cock to pass math class'.

"How do you even know all this?" I asked out loud but received no reply.

I turned the combination letters around to spell the word f-u-c-k-e-d.

"I never fucked any of my teachers." I claimed out loud.

"Try again." The PA system said with a sigh.

I examined the letters closely and turned the top letter into an S spelling s-u-c-k-e-d.

"Oh right. I did suck his cock." I sighed, opening the box.

Inside was a high school yearbook from when I was in 11th grade at this school 2 years ago. I flipped through the pages for any clue to what the voice was talking about. I ended up at the back pages where the student pictures are. I flipped through the 10th grade and saw my younger brother Will with a red circle around his name. I flipped through to the 11th grade and saw my picture with the same red circle. Few pages later I found my older brother Luke circled in red.

"Why are my brothers circled? And I thought you said 4 others playing. Who are the other two?" I asked.

"Keep going." The PA system said.

I flipped to the back and to the faculty section. I saw the math teacher Mr Forbes, who I sucked off in my final year, with a red circle around his name. Lastly I saw that my old PE teacher Mr. Willson was also circled in red.

"So these four are somewhere in the building?"

"Precisely" The PA system said. "You will be playing to save their four lives.

Your 18 year old brother William, 6'1", 5 inch cock, 188 lbs.

Your 20 year old brother Lucas, 5'11", 7 inch cock, 201 lbs.

Your 40 year old highschool math teacher Mr. Forbes 5'11", 5.5 inch cock, 240 lbs.

And your 28 year old highschool PE teacher Mr Wilson, 6'2", 9 inch cock, 170 lbs."

"Why are you telling me the size of my brother's dicks? ew."

"Follow the lights." The PA system said.

I looked around and saw that only one hallway had lights on. I walked along, following the lights and ended up in front of the gymnasium.

I pushed the doors open to walk inside and saw four bodies laid out on four separate beds all about three feet apart in the middle of the gym. As I approached I saw that they were the four that were circled in the yearbook, all naked.

I ran over to my youngest brother who was at the most left. He had a ball gag in his mouth with a lock keeping it on his face. His hands and legs were also handcuffed to the bed posts, making him like a starfish on the bed. I looked across the beds and noticed that all the rest of the men were tied up in the same way.

"Welcome to your game." The PA system echoed through the large gym.

"What the hell is all this?" I asked.

"These men are the key to your survival, and you are the key to theirs."

A hissing sound started as vents in the room started to blow air in. It sounded like the air conditioning was turning on.

"The gas that just filled the Gym will eliminate your ability to breathe in 24 hours. Beside each bed are two safes stacked on top of each other. In the top safe is the unique key to the gag and handcuffs binding your brothers and teachers. The bottom safe contains one shot of the antidote, the cure to the poison you all just breathed in. The--"

"How do I get into the bottom safe?"

"I'm getting to it, would you just-- Jesus Christ no one has patience anymore. To open the top safe your brothers and teachers will need to cum inside your vagina. To open the bottom safe they must do it again. Once all 8 safes are open you will be given further instructions for your own antidote."

"Wait, they need to do what?" I asked, shaking my head in disbelief.

"But there are rules.There is a monitor on the wall under the scoreboard. It will assign you a bed you need to be on. You have 60 seconds to be on that bed, not on the floor touching the bed, not one foot on one foot off. On. The. Bed. Failure to do so after 60 seconds will lock the gym doors forever."

"Sorry, can we step back to where you said that my brothers and teachers need to-- cum in me." I said, shuttering at what I was saying.

"No!" The PA system said angrily. "Once you are on the bed the monitor will give you a task to do with your brother or teacher, you will be given 60 seconds to begin the task. Failure to do so will give you a message to get off the bed with another 60 second timer. Everytime you are instructed to get off the bed you must return to the middle of the gymnasium. Failing to get off the bed when instructed or if your brothers or teachers touch you while you are not in their bed will lock the doors forever."

"Okay. Right. So I need to be on their bed to complete whatever task the monitor shows me. I think-- I think I get that part." I said, trying to keep myself together.

"Correct, you have 5 hours to unlock all the safes, or else, you know."

"Locked in here forever, yeah I got it, you said it a bunch." I said walking back to the middle of the gym.

"I'll start you off with a simple task related to your puzzle in the foyer. You have 5 hours to complete your game and the timer starts right now. I will not speak again until all 8 safes are open" The PA system said, disconnecting with a high pitch squeak.

The scoreboard overhead started a 5 hour timer ticking down. A basketball buzzer sound played and the monitor lit up and displayed the name Mr. Forbes,. Underneath the name was a 60 second timer for me to get onto the bed.

I ran over to Mr. Forbes' bed and jumped onto it. I was on all fours next to him looking up at the monitor, the 60 second timer disappeared off the monitor. I looked down at his gagged mouth and then down his overweight body. Then I saw his erection.

"Happy to see me again?" I asked.

"Well you must be." I replied to myself.

"Did you hear what that psycho said?" I said looking down at him.

"All of you need to cum in me? Isn't that crazy?"

He nodded his head because he couldn't answer but his eyes stayed trained on my tits.

"Do you think we were really poisoned?"

He nodded his head.

"Yeah, I guess if someone is crazy enough to set this up they'd go all the way." I said sitting cross legged on the bed.

The buzzer sounded and a new message popped up over Mr. Forbes name with a 60 second timer under it. It read 'Blowjob'.

"Welp, nothing I haven't done before." I said moving down the bed.

I felt my two brothers' heads tilt over to look over at me when I said that.

"Oh uh, Sorry bros but yeah that happened."

I got between Mr. Forbes legs and started to suck his cock. I played with his balls too, even though I didn't have to, but I need to keep him on edge so we can get this over with.

I do love sucking dick though. Something about it makes me feel like I'm in control of the situation. The amount of trust they need to give me to not just bite their cock clean off. I remember when I first sucked Mr. Forbes dick. It was a month after I turned 18 and a month away from the end of the school year. I was failing his class because I genuinely suck at math.

-- -- -- -- -- --

I went into his class at the end of the school day and quietly locked the door as I entered. He was sitting at his desk grading papers or something.

"Hey Mr. Forbes." I said cheerfully.

"Hello Ava. Shouldn't you be getting a start on your homework?"

"I think we both know homework wont help me pass this class." I said as I walked over to him.

"That may be true Ava, but you should still put the effort in." He said, spinning his chair to look at me.

I had my skirt rolled up extra high and my white top was unbuttoned half way down.

"There's something else I want to put my effort into to improve my grade." I said bending down, placing my hand on his thigh.

I saw him nervously swallow and start to sweat.

"What's wrong Mr. Forbes?" I said undoing another button.

"Nothing I-- What did you want to put effort into, Ava? He said pulling at his collar.

"Well." I said kneeling down in front of him. "I thought instead of daily homework, maybe I could do a weekly project."

"What uh-- What kind of project were you thinking, Ava?." He said, looking down my shirt at my small boobs.

"Well I thought I could--"

I started to pull at his belt. He shifted forward in his seat to give me easier access. I undid his belt then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He already had an erection when I pulled his cock out.

"You must be really excited to see me after class today." I smiled.

I wrapped my mouth around his girthy cock and started to suck on it. I heard him moaning as I took him completely in my mouth. Didn't take long for him to blow his load into my mouth without warning. But I smiled afterwards anyway and swallowed it.

"Do you think that's an acceptable weekly project for a passing great?" I asked as I licked his shaft.

"As long as you don't miss handing it in on time Ava, you'll pass." He said, petting my head.

"Thanks Mr. Forbes!" I said cheerfully as I got up off my knees. "See you next week!"

-- -- -- -- -- --

Now I'm back at highschool a year later still sucking on Mr. Forbes cock. And yet it was still to my benefit. I needed to get the antidote for myself as well.

Suddenly I heard a loud grunt from Mr. Forbes. While his cock was still in my mouth I looked up at him. I saw him looking down at me, as if he was watching me the entire time. I watched his head fall back down and then his cum hit the back of my throat. I pulled off of him quickly and the rest of the cum slowly pushed out of him, dripping down his cock.

"For fuck sakes Mr. Forbes. The creepy guy said you need to cum in my pussy not my mouth." I said angrily, sitting up.

The buzzer sounded and instructed me to get off the bed.

"With pleasure." I said, walking back to the middle of the room.

"Does everyone remember the rules?" I called out to the beds. "You need to cum in my pussy if you want the antidote to cure the poison. So if I have to blow you, don't cum."

The buzzer sounded and read my younger brother Will's name. I walk over to his bed and climb on.

"Hey will." I said, looking over him on all fours.

Just like Mr. Forbes. His eyes are glued to my tiny tits.

"You just saw them last week. Relax" I whispered to him.

The buzzer sounded and changed to the word 'blowjob'.

"Think you can handle this?" I asked my brother.

He nodded.

I look down at his already erect penis.

"What the hell is this doing up already?" I asked, gesturing at it

He shook his head and continued to watch me

"Whatever." I said as I moved between his legs.

I pushed my mouth around his cock. It felt weird knowing I'm sucking on my brother's dick. I looked up at him and he was looking back down at me. I see a bit of panic in his eyes. The same panic I saw in his eyes last week.

-- -- -- -- -- --

I had just walked out of the shower to grab a towel when Will walked into the bathroom. I must have forgotten to lock the door. His jaw dropped as he looked over my naked body.

"Like what you see?" I asked as I grabbed a towel.

His jaw stayed dropped and he didn't answer.

I held the towel in my hand and put my hand on my hip.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." I said shifting my weight from leg to leg.

"Can I get my phone?" He asked.

"No you pervert. I was kidding. Get out." I said as I put the towel around myself and walked towards the door.

I pushed him out and locked the door. We never spoke about it after that.

-- -- -- -- -- --

I heard his muffled panic as he couldn't hold himself back any longer. His warm cum fills my mouth quickly.

"For fucksakes people." I said after swallowing my brother's load. "What did I just tell you not to do? That's right. Cum. And what did you do, Will? That's right, you came in your sister's mouth."

The monitor tells me to get off the bed and I do so. I look at the timer on the scoreboard.

"We have only 4 hours and 30 minutes left to finish this. For the love of god, do not cum during the blow job."

5 minutes passed of me sitting in silence before the monitor told me to get on to Lucas' bed. I angrily walked over to his bed and got onto it.

"You heard what I said right." I said looking down at him.

He nodded his head.

"I'm counting on you big brother."

The buzzer sounded and read 'blowjob' with a 60 second timer.

"Blowjob again, shocking." I said out loud as I turned my head down to Lucas. "Do not cum bro."

I shifted down his overweight body to his flaccid penis. I start massaging his balls for the first few seconds before putting his flaccid cock into my mouth. After a few moments of sucking on it, it kept growing and growing until it hit its full 7 inches.

"Holy fuck bro, I didn't know you had such a big cock." I said as I licked his shaft.

I kept sucking on my brother's long cock. Sometimes I could push it in all the way, other times I was a bit short. I lost focus that it was my brother and focused more on its size.

I was surprised to hear the buzzer sound again after I had been sucking him off for 15 full minutes.

"Lucas we did it!" I cheered crawling up to him. His face was wincing but he looked a bit proud of himself.

I looked up at the monitor and it read 'cowgirl'.

"Hold on a few seconds longer Luc, we got this."

He didn't move as he watched my much smaller body compared to his crawl over top of him.

I reached back and grabbed his long cock and lined it up to my pussy.

"Are you ready?" I asked him.

He shook his head no.

"Well too bad." I said.

I edged myself down, his cock started to slowly slide inside me. I kept pulling back off then pushing down a bit farther each time until he was as deep in me as he could fit. I started to bounce on his cock and his eyes went wide.

"Holy fuck bro, its so big." I said sliding lips up and down around his long cock.

I was enjoying myself on him. His cock felt so good as I paced myself to get him deeper inside me. I looked down to see he looked scared.

"It's okay big bro. You can cum." I leaned down and whispered into his ear while I kept bouncing on him. "Cum inside me. Cum inside your little sister."

I sat up straight and put my arm behind my head, I kept fucking him giving him a full view of my body.

"Cum for me Luc, Cum in me. Cum in your little sister."

I could see him trying to hold back but finally the sexual pleasure of my tight slit wrapped around his long cock got to him. I watched his eyes roll into the back of his head as my insides were filled up with his flowing cum. I kept bouncing on his cock as he came. He deserved to feel all the pleasure after holding on through the blowjob for me.

I flipped onto my back beside him and held my legs in the air.

"Done!" I called out.

The buzzer went off and the screen changed to 'get off the bed' with a 5 minute timer. I heard a clink and looked over at the safes. The top safe was cracked open. I crawled over the bed as Lucas' cum dripped out of me. I reach inside and grab a key. I start by unlocking the gag on Luc's mouth.

"I'm so sorry Ava, I tried not to, I tried so hard."

"You're an idiot." I said to him. "Did you not hear the voice? The only way we all get out is if all 8 safes are opened."

"I know it just that you're my sister and--"

"And nothing." I cut him off. "I guess I should be glad because you not wanting to cum made you last until we had sex. Where You messed up was the part where not wanting to cum made your little sister fuck you for a full 10 minutes. Didn't think about that, did you?"

He cringed when I said that, but he better get used to it because we have to do it again later. I unlocked all the handcuffs holding him in place. He sat on the bed and apologized again. I was sick of hearing it so I got off the bed.

As I got back to the center of the gym the buzzer went off immediately. The monitor read 'Mr Wilson'. I walked over to his bed and got on. I quickly took notice of his long flaccid penis between his legs.

"That's as big as it gets? Right?" I asked, looking at him.

He shook his head no.

I sat there staring at it until the buzzer went off. 'Blowjob'.

I crawled between his legs and put his 6 inch flaccid penis in my mouth. It was a lot to handle while flaccid but it quickly started to grow. I kept sucking on it as it got harder and harder, but less and less fit in my mouth until it stopped growing at around 9 inches. I was forcing myself down on it, gagging trying to make it fit.

EveryDenial
EveryDenial
339 Followers