Seax Killer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" Lucas called over.

"Im sucking some fucking cock Luc, what does it look like?" I said licking Mr. Wilson's long shaft.

"Yeah but why are you going so far down on it?"

"Why are you watching your sister sucking on a massive cock? huh?"

"It's hard to not hear you when you are gagging like that, but whatever."

Fuck Lucas. I started to deep throat him more as it started to hurt the back of my throat. I started to gag even louder. My lips were almost touching his pubic area with his cock practically all the way in my mouth and down my throat, when the buzzer sounded.

I looked up and the monitor read 'cowgirl'. I looked down at Mr Wilsons' cock in my hand wondering if it would fit inside me. Sure, Lucas was about 7 inches but this was a whole extra 2 inches. I crawled up his body, looking at his chiseled abs as I went by. I slid my recently filled pussy down around his cock. I kept going down slowly but it seemed like it never ended as it kept going inside me. I felt my body stop me and I couldn't fit anymore inside my tiny body. I started to slide up and down on him as I adjusted to the size.

"Your cock is even bigger than my brothers." I said to him.

"Gross." I heard Lucas say.

"Shut the fuck up lucas."

I keep riding Mr Wilson's massive cock, it hurts a bit but I need to keep going. I need him to cum.

"Mr. Wilson, how does it feel to be fucking one of your students." I said as I dragged my hand across his face. "Don't you ever get a little turned on watching all the 18 year old, grade 12 girls running around in their little shorts and their sport bras.

His eyes darkened as he listened to me.

"Didn't you ever watch them in the lockers after? Watch them get all soapy as they wash off their little bodies in the showers after a sweaty workout?"

I pushed through the pain and went down a little farther, getting more of his cock inside me.

"I bet you had favorites, wanting to fill their tiny slits with your massive cock." I said to him as I leaned down to get closer to him. "You ever think about cumming deep inside them?" I whispered.

He grunted with a deep voice as his cum shot into me. I was startled by the pressure as it hit the deepest parts of my body. I pushed myself down onto him as far as my body would allow and I still wasn't close to taking all of him.

I pulled off of him and you could barely see the cum since it was so deep inside me. The buzzer went off anyway and the safe opened. I grabbed the key and unlocked his gag.

"Thanks." He said in a deep voice.

I unlocked his hand and he grabbed my wrist.

"I can unlock the rest myself."

I handed him the key and he finished with his handcuffs.

"Hey, Between you and me." he whispered in his deep voice

I leaned in to hear him.

"You were one of my favorites." He said with a wink.

"Kind of gross, but also thank you?" I said as I leaned back at the end of the bed.

"You're welcome." He said putting his arms behind his head and laying back on the bed.

I got off the bed and went back to the middle of the room. I looked down at my legs covered in the two cum loads that had been dripping out of me. The buzzer went off and read 'Mr Forbes'. I looked at the total time left, 3 hours and 25 minutes. It had been about an hour and a half since he came last.

"I know you don't last long, but I really need you to last this time. Okay Mr Forbes?"

He nodded at me.

I waited for the monitor to change to blowjob, and it did. I placed my mouth around Mr Forbes cock and started to suck on it again. I watched as he struggled. Mr Forbes was putting in a lot of effort to hold it in, unlike my last day of classes.

-- -- -- -- -- --

I locked the classroom door and undid his pants for him like I had been doing every week for the past 4 weeks. I just put my mouth on his cock and he came right away. I swallowed his load and stood up.

"Easy final assignment." I said as I turned to walk to the door.

"Av-- Ava." He said, clearing his throat.

"What Mr Forbes." I said, looking back at him

"That was uhm-- too quick to be a full assignment. Please continue your work Ava."

"I'm sorry what?" I said, walking back to him.

"Please keep working on your final assignment Ava. If you want a passing grade"

"Really?" I sighed.

He just sat there staring at me.

"Fine." I said, getting back on my knees.

I sucked him off for what felt like an entire hour. I sucked on him as his erection faded. I sucked on his flaccid penis. I sucked on him as his erection came back and I sucked on him until his cum shot down my throat again.

"Now that's a passing grade Ava." he said slouching in his chair covered in sweat.

"Great, can I go now?"

"Yes you may Ava."

-- -- -- -- -- --

The buzzer goes off and I can't believe that he hasn't cum yet. I looked up at him and his face was scrunched tight like he was holding on with all his might. I checked the monitor to confirm that it said cowgirl again and quickly climbed on his overweight sweaty body. I reached behind me and lined his cock up. I pushed down and my tiny slit opened for him as he slid inside. The second his entire cock is inside me, before I can even move again. He cums.

"Oh fuck." I said, surprised, sitting down on him as he filled me up. "See, I knew you didn't take long."

I pulled off of him and cum dripped out of me and onto his cock. The buzzer sounds and reads 'Get Off The Bed' and the third top safe cracked open. I grabbed the key and unlocked his gag.

"Thank you Ava." He said calmly.

"Yeah whatever." I unlocked his one hand and threw the key beside his head. "Do the rest yourself."

I got off the bed and walked back to the middle of the room. The buzzer sounded and it told me to go back to my younger brother Will's bed.

"Think you can make it this time Will?" I said as I climbed onto the bed, looking down at him.

Once again his eyes are looking all over my naked body. I got up on my knees, and displayed my body to him. Then I get back on all fours and move in close beside his head.

"Remember if you survive the blowjob you get to cum inside your big sister. You want that, don't you little bro." I whispered with my lips touching his ear.

He nodded his head frantically as the buzzer sounded off and read 'Blowjob'.

"Now be a good brother, and don't cum." I whispered as I moved down his tall body.

I started to suck on Will's cock and saw Lucas out of the corner of my eye watching us.

"Enjoying the show?" I asked him as I licked Will's shaft.

"No. I just don't know when you turned into such a slut."

"What the fuck is your problem Luc?" I asked, pulling off of Will.

The Buzzer sounded and gave me a 60 second timer to start the blowjob again.

"Gaging on cock, fucking way more than you need to, talking dirty to them. Where did my little sister go?"

"She grew up. Now, if it's okay with you, big brother. I am going to keep sucking our little brother's cock. So we can get him the antidote for the poison in his system."

With seconds to spare I put my mouth back around Wills erection and sucked on it.

"Whatever." Luc says, turning away.

"I appreciate the work she's putting in." Mr Forbes said, barely raising his voice for me to hear.

"I appreciate how she makes my cock feel." Mr Wilson's deep voice carried across the room from the farthest bed.

The buzzer went off and switched to read 'cowgirl'.

"Good job Will." I said crawling up to him. "You can cum now." I said as I caressed his cheek to let him know it was okay.

He nodded.

I slid down around his cock and started to ride him. He was the only one that pushed back into me. He pushed into me as much as they could while restrained. His cock was a comfortable break after Mr WIlson. It felt relieving as it slid in and out of me.

It didn't take him long to start grunting and let his cum flow as it filled my insides. He kept pushing into me as he pumped everything he had out in my tiny slit.

The buzzer sounded and I was still sitting on Will with him inside me. His eyes were fixated on me as his cum was trapped inside me. The safe cracked open and I finally moved, letting the cum fall out of my slit and down my leg.

I unlocked the gag over Will's mouth and he started going off right away.

"Lucas what the actual fuck is your problem?" He started to yell as I tended to his handcuffs.

"What do you mean, my problem? Have you been paying attention?" Lucas said.

"Yeah I have, look at how hot our sister is." Will said as he gestured at me with his now free hands.

"What the fuck bro?" Lucas said with a shocked expression.

"Her cute little tits, her petite figure, and oh my god her thigh gap showing off her little pussy is to die for when she's crawling on her hands and knees. How could you not want to cum in her?" Will said.

"Will!" I said with an angry tone as I started blushing.

"What? It's true." He shrugged.

"Fucking weird, dude." Lucas said, turning away again.

"It's fucking weird that you don't think our sister is hot as fuck. Dude. But whatever."

"You think I'm hot?" I whispered.

"Extremely." He whispered back. "But you have 30 seconds to get off the bed."

I jumped up and ran back to the center of the room. The Buzzer made a different sound as it echoed through the gym. I assumed it was to signify that the first 4 safes have been opened. I looked up at the timer and saw 2 hours and 35 minutes remaining.

The Buzzer sounded off again, but with its normal sound. The Monitor Reads 'Mr Forbes'. This was the first time that the order had changed. I walk over to his bed and sit cross legged next to him.

"Hello again Ava."

"Why are you so creepy?" I ask him.

"Oh, I don't mean to be creepy Ava."

"Always saying my name. It's Creepy." I said shifting away from him.

The buzzer sounded and I looked at the monitor. It readed 'cunnilingus'.

"Looks like the tables have turned for us, Ava."

"Let's get this over with." I said

I lay down on the bed and spread my legs open. He grabbed my ankles and shifted them up the bed bending me at the knee. He lay down between my raised knees and starts to lick my slit. He was surprisingly really good at it. I caught myself moaning lightly as I grabbed at my chest. He used his fingers to split open my pussy and lick my clit.

"Holy fuck." I said out loud as I grabbed at my boob.

"See, what the fuck is that?" Lucas said.

"Oh my god lucas would you leave her the fuck alone." Will said.

"She's getting off to him though, her teacher!" Lucas yelled.

"Who gives a shit, you're her brother not her boyfriend." Will said.

I looked over to see Lucas sitting on the bed looking forward to the center of the gym. Behind him was Will standing on the bed trying to watch my pussy get eaten by Mr Forbes.

I felt gross and amazing as I get close to cuming from Mr. Forbes tongue in my pussy. Right when I'm on the edge and I'm about to orgasm, the buzzer sounded and he stopped immediately.

"Look Ava." He said pointing at the monitor.

My breaths are heavy as I looked over and saw 'Missionary' displayed on the monitor.

"Great." I said.

I didn't know if I was more disappointed that I had to look at his overweight body fuck me or that he couldn't keep licking my clit. Very strange feelings were going through my mind.

He crawled over my body and his sweaty stomach laid against me. He lined up the tip of his dick and pushed it gently inside me.

"Don't worry Ava." Mr Forbes said. "Like you said, I don't last long."

He started to pump into me at a steady pace. He was grunting and sweating on me as he kept pushing himself into my slit. Without warning he started to fill me with hot cum. His pace didn't change as he pushed the cum inside me.

"I think you're done." I said as I pushed on his arms.

"A bit more Ava." He said pumping into me a few more times.

He finally moved off of me and I lay there with my legs open as his cum dripped down my ass. The buzzer went off and gave me 5 minutes to 'Get Off The Bed'. The bottom safe clicked open and Mr Forbes leaped for it. He grabbed the needle from inside and quickly injected himself. The needle retracted into itself after he was done.

"What the fuck was that." I asked.

"Let's be honest Ava. You don't seem too fond of me. I couldn't take the chance you'd take it from me." He said laying on the bed next to me.

I quickly got up and walked away.

"At least we know there really is an antidote inside." I said as I returned to the middle of the room.

"Could have let us take a look at the needle first." Mr Wilson called out, shaking the room.

"It was single use only Mr. Wilson. Nothing more to use it for." Mr Forbes replied calmly.

The buzzer sounded off. I looked up to the monitor for what to do next. But the instruction wasn't for me. It read 'Will move to Lucas' Bed'.

"Will you need to move." I said.

"But he said earlier I can't leave my bed."

"We need to follow the instructions on the monitor." I said, gesturing for him to move.

"Okay but we better not have to fuck." Will said, moving over to Lucas' bed.

They both sat in a way to hide their dicks from each other.

The buzzer went off again and said 'Will and Lucas'.

I walked over to the bed that held my two naked brothers. Lucas was sitting with his back against the headboard and Will was sitting at the far end of the bed with his legs crossed. I crawled onto the bed between them.

The buzzer sounded off and changed to 'Sex and Blow' with a 60 second timer.

"What the fuck is that?" Lucas said, looking up at it.

"It means one of us has to fuck her while she blows the other." Will said.

"Fuck that." Lucas said.

"Come on Will, let's start." I said.

I turned around on the bed on all fours and faced towards Lucas. I crawled up close to Lucas and Will followed behind me on his knees.

"Don't ruin this chance to live Lucas." I said to him as I leaned down, keeping my ass in the air.

"Do what you think you have to do little sis."

"Do you want to die?" I ask him.

"Of course not." He scoffs.

"Then be a good big brother and play the game."

I put my face down and placed my mouth around his flaccid penis. At the same time I felt Will's erection push open my little slit and enter me from behind. I tried my best to suck on Lucas' cock but Will was fucking me so hard.

"Your pussy feels so good, big sis." Will said as he pumped into me.

"Bro, what the fuck." Lucas said, raising his hand in disgust.

"Sucha light little pussy, How can you not want to hold her little waist and fuck her."

"Because she's my sister, man."

"Yeah well right now your sister is sucking on your dick to save your life. So why don't you stop being a piece of shit and get into it and make it easier for her." Will said angrily.

Lucas sighed and looked up at the gym ceiling and closed his eyes. I finally got his erection going and started to play with his balls. Shortly after I felt Will pick up the pace and hold my waist tighter as his hips slammed into me.

"Holy fuck sis, I'm gonna cum."

He pulled my waist and held it in place, forcing himself deep inside me as he started to cum. He did long hard bursts as I felt his warm liquid filled me. I moved my ass back and forth, sliding along his cock.

The buzzer sounded as Will pulled out of me. I took Lucas cock out of my mouth and looked up. The monitor read 'swap'.

"I guess I spin around." I said.

I turned around on the bed and faced my mouth towards Will who was on his knees. His fading erection was still dripping with his cum. I put my mouth around it and started to suck it off. I noticed quickly that Lucas wasn't doing anything.

"Lucas stop being a little shit and fuck me. Our lives depend on it" I yelled.

"Fine!" He yelled.

My older brother got up on his knees and lined up the erection I gave him. My Pussy was still dripping with our younger brother's cum as Lucas pushed his long cock all the way inside of me. I kept sucking on Will's cock as it got flaccid, but I had to keep going. I put my hand around Will's ass and pulled him closer to me so I could move backwards into Lucas. I started to move back and forth on Lucas cock. He started to moan a little.

"Good pussy right?" Will said.

Lucas paid him no attention while he enjoyed me pushing my pussy around his cock. I could feel him twitching as he slid in and out of me. I pushed Will down on his ass and leaned down to keep sucking him. At this angle I could really start to bounce on Lucas' cock.

"Fuck me little sis. You're gonna make me cum." Lucas said.

"Fill her pussy up!" Will cheered.

I felt his cum start to shoot inside me but I kept fucking him. It felt like I was mixing my two brother's cum inside me. He pulled out and my brother's mixed cum dripped out of me.

The buzzer went off and read 'Get Off The Bed'. I took my mouth off Will's flaccid penis. The bottom safe cracked open and I leaned over to reach inside. I pulled out a needle and an alcohol swab.

"Want me to do it?" I asked Lucas.

"Yeah okay." He said as he laid back on the bed, covering his cock with his hands.

I rubbed the pad on his arm to make sure the area was clean and then injected him with the antidote.

"Sorry I was such a piece of shit, little sis." Lucas said. "I should have understood what you were sacrificing for us."

"Don't worry about it bro." I said, giving him a small smile.

I walked back to the middle of the room. The monitor then instructed Will to get back to his bed. He checked his safe and it was open. He rubbed his own arm with the alcohol swap and injected himself with the antidote.

I looked up at the timer and saw that I still have 1 hour and 30 minutes left. On top of that there is only one safe left to open. I wait for the buzzer to tell me where to go next. It reads 'Mr Wilson'.

As I was walking to the bed I saw his 9 inch cock standing tall, waiting for me.

"You're the last one Mr Wilson?" I said to him kindly.

"I am going to destroy your little slit." He whispered.

"Wait what?" I said taken back.

The buzzer sounded and read 'Missionary'.

Before I had a chance to react Mr Wilson picked me up and dropped me in the center of the bed. He lifted my legs up and pushed them as far as he could, close to my head. He leaned down close to me, bending me even further in half.

"You were my number one favorite." He whispered in his deep voice.

He pushed his cock into me without warning. Luckily it was still wet and cum filled. But he pushed it all the way in. I screamed as he forced himself deep inside me. I dug my nails into his arms as he kept fucking me as deep as he could with his 9 inch erection. I was screaming with a mix of pain and pleasure.

"What the fuck man. Why are you so aggressive?" I heard Will say.

"What are you doing to my sister?" Lucas said. "That's it I'm coming over."

"No Luc!" I moaned out.

"What do you mean, no?"

"You have to stay on your bed or else this was all for nothing." I said through moans of pain and pleasure.

"Okay, I'll stay here sis." Lucas said as he looked away.

I cried out again as Mr. Wilson pushed himself deep and stayed there, pressing into me.

"I like it when they scream." He whispered.

I tried to hold back my screams but his cock was destroying me, it felt good but he was so big. He was slaming me with all his force. I made the mistake of looking down and seeing my stomach bulge every time he pushed all the way inside me.

He started grunting aggressively and fucking me harder and faster. Causing more pain but more pleasure as he moved in and out of my slit.

"Would you fucking cum already!" I screamed out.

I finally felt him push himself all the way inside me and start to cum. He kept all 9 inches inside me, pushing himself against me until he finished cumming. He pulled out and threw me to the end of the bed. As soon as the safe clicked he pulled it open and injected himself with the antidote.