Seax Killer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked myself up and his cum started to drip down my leg. The buzzer went off and I tried to walk but my center was throbbing. My legs were shaking every time I tried to take a step. I decided to crawl back to the middle of the gymnasium.

"Look what you did to her! She can't even stand up!" Lucas screamed at Mr. Wilson.

Mr. Wilson just waved his hand like he didn't care and lay on his bed with a smile on his face.

The buzzer sounded off again and said 'Return to Bathroom'. I looked at the total time left and it said 1 hour and 10 minutes left.

"I'll be back. Don't leave the beds." I said as I started to crawl towards the door.

"Don't rush sis, you got time." Will said.

I finally got to the door and reached for the handle to help me up. My legs were still shaking as I pulled the door open. I staggered through the door and locked behind me.

I took a few steps before I couldn't hold myself up any longer. My feet separate as I fall to my knees. My pussy was throbbing as I looked down and saw cum still dripping out of me.

I finally got a hold of myself and managed to stand up. I walked slowly down the hall feeling, the cum still dripping down my legs. I made it past the foyer and continued down the next hall.

I finally got to the bathroom with the locking contraption on it and opened the door. I heard the door lock after it closed. I walked over to the sink and turned it on. I looked in the mirror at my face covered in cum. I cupped my hands and splashed water until my face was clear. I look down at my legs and see the mixed cum stains all over me.

"Finished with time to spare" The PA system said.

"Yeah-- I did it." I said leaning against the wall falling to the ground.

"I'm sorry." The PA system said, the person on the other end sounded different.

"Sorry?" I said looking up at the camera.

"Mr Wilson. I-- I didn't know he would be so aggressive."

"It felt good, but it also hurt." I said looking down at my slit as it was still pulsating.

"He will be dealt with. I'm sorry."

There was a long pause. I sat there listening to myself breath for what felt like days, but it was probably seconds.

"You have to play your final game. The key to your antidote and the way out."

"I don't think my pussy can handle anymore." I said with my eyes still between my legs as a tear fell.

"Don't worry about that kind of thing. I have 5 questions I need to ask you. And I know it will be hard but if you could leave Mr Wilson and your experience with him out of your answers? It should make things easier for you and would be appreciated." The PA system said.

"I'll try." I said pushing myself up off the ground.

"Question one. Which brother was your favorite to fuck."

"Well that's fucked up to think about. Will made me feel really good when he talked about my looks, but sexually... Yeah I guess Will for that too. He put the effort in."

"Question two. Favorite position assigned."

"God really? I guess when Will was fucking me while I sucked Lucas' cock."

"Third question. Would you fuck any of them again when you escape?"

Maybe Will? But also Mr Forbes was really good at licking my clit.

"Fourth Question. What is one thing you would do differently?"

"Keep Mr Wilson locked up." I said placing my hand on my pulsating pubic area.

"Please keep him out of this." The PA system requested.

"Then there was nothing I would have changed, everything went well. Considering the circumstances of course."

"Final Question. How would you rate your experience overall with 1 being lowest and 10 being highest? And Please ignore--"

"I'm ignoring it." I cut the camera off. "What would I rate this kidnapping and creampie session with my brothers and teacher? 7, as fucked as that it is."

I heard the door click as the mechanism unlocked the door.

"Can I ask a question?" I asked out loud.

"Given the circumstances. One question."

"Do I have time to shower?"

There was a brief silence.

"You have 55 minutes left to get back to the gym. Do what you like with that time."

The PA system clicked as it went offline.

I pulled open the curtain of the shower I first woke up in and turned on the water. It was cold, but better than nothing. I stood under it and gasped as the icy water hit my skin. I started to wipe down my thighs with the water and watched as my nipples became hard. I cleaned out my slit as best I could before turning the shower off. I opened the curtain and realized I didn't have anything to dry off. I shrugged and headed for the bathroom door while I shivered.

I pushed the door open and felt something get hit behind it. There was a box on the ground with two dish towels on it. I grabbed the small dish towels and dried myself off best I could. I picked up the box and opened it up. Inside as an antidote and an alcohol swab.

I took them both and started to walk down the hall back to the foyer. I continued past and walked down the lit hall to the gym. I pushed the gym doors open and Lucas started screaming.

"Ava! Did anyone walk by you as you came in?" He yelled.

"No, it was only me."

"A man in a hood just ran out that way, after he killed Mr Wilson."

I looked over to Mr Wilson laying on the ground, dead. His throat was sliced.

"I have no idea, but good riddance."

The buzzer went off and made that same strange noise it did when we finished the first 4 safes. It read 'You May Leave'

Lucas and Will get off the beds and walk over to me. Mr Forbes walked past us and left the gym.

"Let me get that for you."

Lucas took the antidote and alcohol pad from my hand. He cleaned off my arm and then injected me with the antidote.

"Thanks lucas. Come on brothers, Let's get out of here."

We walked out the gym doors and I linked my arms to each of them. Once we got to the foyer we ran into Mr Forbes, but now he is fully dressed. I saw boxes laid out on the ground with our names on them. I opened mine up and found my clothes inside, but it was the clothes I was wearing when I was taken. So I put on my PJ bottoms and my black Butterfly Shaped Lace Bralette, better than nothing. I dug through more of the box and found that my phone has been left for me too.

"We should report this to the police." I said to them.

"Count me out, Ava." Mr Forbes said.

"But you were a part of this." I said, looking over to him.

"If it gets out that I fucked a student, former or not, I'll never be able to teach again. Just leave my name out of it please, Ava."

"Fine. Get out of here." I said, waving him away.

He started to walk away but looked back towards us.

"For what it's worth Ava, I'm sorry this happened to you."

"For what it's worth Mr Forbes, you're really good at licking pussy."

"What the fuck sis?" Lucas said, staring at me.

Mr. Forbes smiled as he walked away.

I called 911 and they came to the school quickly with police and paramedics. First the paramedics looked us over to see if we needed to be rushed to the hospital but saw no surface level issues. The police then questioned us and we explained everything, leaving out Mr Forbes. We went into details about how the game worked but left out details on positions and other unnecessary things. They asked us why there were 4 beds and we lied and said that's where I had to stay between games.

We then explained that we were poisoned and cured. The paramedics then rushed us to the hospital for testing that did confirm that we were poisoned and cured. The Police then told us that this appeared to be the work of The Seax Killer. They went on to explain that he has never actually physically killed anyone before, only let them die of poison or starvation. We had no answers for why Mr Wilson's throat was slit, All Will and Lucas saw was a figure in all black run through the gym doors after hearing a panicked gurgling sound from Mr Wilson.

We find out later that another group with 1 girl and 4 men were found dead in the science lab at the school. All died from the same poison that we had inside us.

After all the investigation was done Lucas went back to his apartment with his girlfriend. Will went back home with mom and dad. And I went back to my little apartment alone. My parents offered for me to stay with them for a while but I told them I would be okay on my own. It would be easier if I just got back into my regular routine.

-- -- -- -- -- --

2 Months Later

-- -- -- -- -- --

I was laying on my back in bed, gripping the edge of the sheet. I put my hand on his head as he licked my little slit. Fuck it felt so good as he held my pussy open and played with my clit with his toungue. I moaned loudly and arched my legs more, spreading them wider, dragging my fingers through his hair.

"Don't stop. I'm so close." I said as I let go of the bed and grabbed at my tiny tits.

He didn't stop or change his motion at all as he kept licking.

"Holy fuck, I'm cumming." I said, pulling at his hair and squeezing my chest.

My body jerked and I pushed my slit into his face as my orgasm took me over. He didn't stop licking though.

"Fuck my clit is so sensitive, keep going, please keep going."

My pussy was on fire with sensations. As I felt myself come to climax again.

"Oh my god." I cried out as my body went limp. "You are way too good at that."

"Thank you Ava." Mr Forbes said, getting up and then laying on the bed next to me.

I turned on my side and put my leg over his and my hand on his man boob. I pushed my face into his shoulder and cuddled up to him.

"You're so lucky, you know that." I said.

"And why is that Ava?"

I slapped his chest.

"You know why. Ugh, I'll remind you. You're dating someone less than half your age and less than half your weight. You just finished licking her tiny little slit." I smiled, nuzzling into him more.

"I know Ava, I just like hearing you say it." I leaned down and kissed my head.

"I never knew I'd like hearing you say my name all the time. Say it again." I said as I rubbed his chest.

"I need to get going Ava." He said petting my hair.

"There it is." I smiled. "Okay you're right, you should get going before you're late. You know students really believe they can leave class if the teacher isn't there for 15 minutes? Better hurry!" I said rolling onto my back.

"I love you Ava." He said as he leaned over for a kiss.

"I love you too Mr Forbes." I said as I kissed him back.

"I told you to call me Denis, Ava." He said as he got up off the bed.

"Yeah but Mr Forbes sounds so mature and sophisticated. Get out of here, and get to work. I'm out for dinner tonight, So I'll see you later tonight"

"Enjoy your dinner and have a good day, Ava." He said as he left the room.

I reached down and pulled at my pussy reminiscing in my good morning double orgasm. I turn on the TV and start to touch myself to keep the good feelings going. The news channel is still on from last night, Mr Forbes always needs the news to fall asleep too. I'm about to change the channel when I saw the caption at the bottom. My phone starts ringing on my nightstand and I pick it up.

"Yeah, I'm watching it now." I said.

I kept the phone held to my ear as I listened to the news on the TV.

"Seax Killer strikes again yesterday. His kill count has risen again. We finally got details on the events that took place two months ago at Master Bateman High School. Apparently one of the members that survived his twisted games had his throat slit before being able to escape. After this commercial break we will share more details on the Seax Killer."