Seax Killer I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her body shake and her pussy tighten around my fingers. I didn't stop fingering her though, and I didn't stop kissing her. I wanted her over stimulated body to feel everything. After a minute she finally fell limp, but I had to keep fingering her because the monitor required me to continue.

"I'm sorry bro, the only way I can get off while fingering is if I'm making out. And well, honestly. If there's a chance I may die, I'm at least gonna cum before I go."

"You're not going to die." I say as my fingers still press into her warm soaked pussy.

The monitor dinged again and changed to 'blowjob'

"Yeah no." Zoe said, turning her head away from me.

"Not this again Zoe." I said, rolling my eyes.

"You're lucky I even let you touch me. But your cock is not going into any part of me."

"God you really are the most bratty sister of all of you."

"It's not like that bro." She snapped back.

The monitor changed back to 'Get Out' and gave me 3 minutes.

"I got us a lot of time this time." I said.

"Fuck off." She said turning back to me. "It was because I kissed you that we got that time."

"You're right... Can I get a kiss before I go?"

She gave a cheeky smile and pulled me in again. This time kissing me more tenderly and soft. I placed my hand on her face and pulled her in deeper. I pulled away from her as the time depleted.

"I'll come back for you sis."

"If you tell anyone about us kissing I'll kill you myself." She smiled.

"Our secret." I said as I left the room.

The door closes behind me and I look down the hall at the timer. I have just under 6 hours and 30 minutes left. I decide to skip on Olivia because I am not sure if I can cum again yet and she seems eager to make me do so. So I walk down the hall to the other two doors. I turn the handle on the door on Zoe's side and enter the dark room.

The door closes behind me and the lights turn on. I see Lily sitting on the edge of the bed, my youngest sister. She looks over at me and gets up.

"Big bro, is that really you?"

"It's really me, Lil." I replied.

"Thank goodness!" She says as she runs over to me and holds her arms into the air. I pick her up and give her a hug, she wraps her legs around my waist. She's quite a bit shorter than me. I tower over her at 6' tall, where she is only 4'8". I put her down and let her know we are on a time limit and start to explain everything.

"Okay big bro, this is a lot. So if I have this right, we have to do whatever the monitor tells us to do. But the real end goal is you have to cum inside me, and each of our sisters, specifically in the pussy? And once we complete that we get the antidote. Did I miss anything?" Lily said, sitting back down on the bedside.

"No, that about sums it up." I say moving in front of her. My penis is right in front of her face, but dependings on the monitor, she may have to get used to it. For some odd reason it didn't seem to even phase her.

"Am I the first one you've been to?"

"No, I've seen Zoe and Olive."

"How are they?"

"They are both doing as well as they can for being locked up."

"Did you.. You know?"

"Zoe is being a bit stubborn, but I am working on it. And I wasn't specific with Olive about where the cum had to be."

"In her... butt?" Lily asked, confused.

"No, god no. In her mouth, she swallowed it all. My bad."

"That's hot." Lily giggled.

"What?" I asked, shocked.

"My brother shot cum down my sister's throat. That's hot." She smiled.

"Have you ever had sex before?"

Much more recently actually. Can you keep a secret?" Lily asked.

"I suppose I can." I replied, quite confused about what she meant.

"I've been doing porn recently."

"What do you mean 'doing' porn?"

"I have been getting paid to get fucked while a film crew records it."

"What the hell did this start?"

"3 months ago when I turned 18. I watched a lot of porn when I was younger and always wanted to get into the industry. Plus look at me." She gestured at her body. "I have the perfect body for it right now, may as well use it."

"Does anyone know?." I asked, confused out of my mind.

"It's not like I threw together a family meeting to let them all know to tune into my porn videos every other weekend. I'd like to keep it pirate, hopefully you can keep this secret."

The monitor on the wall dinged and read 'handjob'.

"I guess that's my cue." Lily said.

She reached up and started to stroke my half erection. Hearing her talk about her body and doing porn did turn me on a bit. Didn't take long for it to become fully erect right in front of her face. She continued to stroke it gently, like it was no big deal to her.

"So uh. What kind of porn have you done?"

"You want to talk about it?" She tilted her head up and asked me. It was the first time she looked at me since the monitor dinged, previously her eyes were fixated on my dick.

"If you don't mind. We do have time."

"It would be nice to have someone to talk to about it," A smile grew on her face. "Well to answer your first question, you can tell I am quite petite. I've done shoots for Tiny4K, Petite POV, Exxxtra Small with 3 x's, Sis Loves Me, and Bratty Sis."

"Sibling porn huh?"

"Yeah it's step-sibling in porn but I've always had a sibling fantasy." She giggled and squeezed around my cock.

"You mean you want to fuck me?"

"Oh god yes, just look at you. Remember that time I walked in on you in the shower?"

"Yeah I do."

"Ever since I saw you naked I've wondered what it would be like to be with you." Lily said, looking back down at my dick as she started to play with my balls.

"I mean, you're really good looking yourself."

"Bro, are you telling me you want to fuck your littlest sister?" She smiled up at me with taunting eyes.

"I'll answer if you can keep it a secret." I said placing a finger over her lips.

"Anything for you." She wrapped her mouth around the finger and started to suck on it.

"Holy fuck, I want to fuck you Lil."

Ding, the monitor changed to 'blow job'.

"I guess it will have to wait." I said.

I walked around the bed and lay down. She spun around from the edge of the bed and crawled between my legs.

"Excited to have a pornstar suck your dick?" She asked as her lips rested on the tip of my erection.

"My little pornstar sister, yeah." I said placing my hands behind my head and propping myself up to watch her.

"You're such a pervert." She smiled at me before sliding my cock into her mouth.

Her blowjob was way better than Olivia's, which may be a problem. My cock was swelling as Lily bobbed up and down sucking me and licking me. The way her hand caressed my balls, teasing them to no end. The sounds of her gagging on me when she pushed in as deep at her throat would allow. After 15 minutes of the best blowjob of my life, I could feel myself losing grip.

"Do not cum." She said to me, licking me slowly and looking up at me struggling. "Do not cum bro."

"But your mouth feels amazing on my dick." I said as I watched her lick me like a lollipop.

"Thanks, but you can't cum in my mouth, or it doesn't count. Right?"

"That's right." I said, dropping my head and looking at the ceiling."

I heard a ding from the monitor.

"Thank god." I say out loud.

Lily slowly slides my cock out of her mouth and looks back at the monitor with me. It reads 'cowgirl'. Lily climbs up my body and hovers her face over mine.

"Don't cum too quickly." Her lips were grazing mine as she spoke. "I want to enjoy it for at least a while."

She pressed her lips into mine, they stuck together for a moment as we pulled apart and looked at each other. She slid down my body until her head was on my chest. She put her hand behind her and lined up my cock to enter her. Once the tip was in she sat up, showing me my erection hanging out of her. That was enough for the timer to disappear with 2 seconds to spare.

I watched my erection disappear inside her as she slowly slid down onto it until it was completely inside her. She leaned back and put her hands on my thighs. She spread her skinny legs apart and gave me a full view of her bald pussy holding my cock. She slowly started to push herself up and down, sliding around my cock.

She picked up her pace and was bouncing on me now. Her tight little slit felt so amazing wrapped around me. It's a miracle I've lasted 10 minutes honestly.

"Don't cum big bro, don't cum." She said

She leaned forward and placed her hands by my side. Now she was really riding me and moaning quite loudly. Her tits barely even moved as she fucked me. Her breath was heavy as she tried to speak.

"I'm so close, don't cum, don't stop-- Fuck me." She moaned so loudly as she started to cum. Her pace slowed and she fell on top of me. The sweat on our bodies mixed together as she lay there. The screen let out a ding and started to count down. I started to sway my hips and push my erection inside her stimulated slit. The timer went away.

"Fuck bro, my pussy is so-- slow down... speed up... I don't know, it feels amazing." her hands clawed at my shoulders as she spoke.

'Missionary' The screen read after it dinged again. I rolled her over onto her back. I looked over her petite exhausted body. Her chest was rising and lowering quickly as she breathed heavily. I pressed my hand against her flat chest and looked up at her.

"How does someone in porn get exhausted so quickly?"

"Because porn is fake, this was real." She panted. "15 seconds left, stick it in me."

I looked back at the timer and panicked. I pushed my cock inside her, luckily she was already soaking wet. I brushed a hair out of her face as I started to sway my hips into her.

"Stop being so cute." She said as she blushed.

"Just taking care of my sister." I said, placing my hand on her cheek.

She smiled and put her hand on my cheek, pulling me in for a kiss. I had to lean down due to our height difference but her lips were worth it.

"As much as I want this to continue, Get us that cure." Lily said as she pulled her head back down to the bed.

"One cure coming up little sis!"

I started to pound her pussy as hard as I could. Throbbing more and more with every thrust. Hearing her speak got me even closer. "That's it bro, fuck your little sister. Your little pornstar sister. Fill me with your cum. Holy shit, please don't stop fucking me. Cum bro, Cum." Her moans were so sweet but so sexual as her chest was heaving.

"I'm gonna cum, Lil." I said as I kept pushing myself deep inside her.

"Cum for me, cum in me bro." She said, grabbing at my arms.

I let out a grunt as I started to cum. My fluid filling the slit of my sister as I kept pounding. I didn't want to stop, but I did, I was exhausted. I held myself over Lily as I tried to catch my breath. Lily tried to move her hips to keep it going but my erection fell out. I got off the bed and pointed at the cream pie I made in my sister. It slowly dripped out of her onto the bed. The Monitor dinged and read 'Get out' with a 5 minute timer.

A click came from beside the bed. I looked over while Lily rolled to the side of the bed to look too. The safe was cracked open. I walk over to it and opened it fully. Inside was a single use injection needle and a single alcohol pad. After using it once the needle will spring inside the syringe and if we tried to open it after the liquid would probably go everywhere.

I took them out of the safe carefully and stood up, turning towards Lily.

"We did it Lil!"

I looked down and saw Lily licking and sucking on my fading erection.

"Uh whatcha doing Lil?" I asked.

"Cleaning you up. You still have our other sisters to see."

"I appreciate it Lil, but we should really give you this antidote."

"I'm not stopping you." She smiled before returning to sucking my flaccid penis.

I smiled, how could I not. I opened the alcohol pad and rubbed it on her upper arm. I pushed the small needle into her skin and pressed the syringe all the way in. After I released the pressure, the needle shot inside the syringe.

"All done Lil."

"Thanks bro, to be honest I have a problem with needles and just wanted to distract myself. To be blunt, you have a nice tasting penis, hope our sisters enjoy it." She giggled to herself.

"You're crazy little sis."

"Not as crazy as you admitting you wanted to fuck me." Lily said, leaning back and resting on her hands.

"You said it first." I said with my eyes fixated on her tiny tits.

"Are you gonna look at them or suck on them?" She laughed as she fell back on the bed.

"I don't have time." I said looking at the last minute on the timer ticking away. "Maybe I'll come back."

"You should, if you have time. Now promise me you'll keep my porn secret." She said holding her pinky out.

"Only if you keep mine." I said locking our pinky fingers.

"Well yeah that too. I definitely like fucking you." She said and released my finger.

"You too sis. I'll be back."

I look back at her before leaving the room. The door closes behind me and the light turns red. The other three lights come on giving me the option to choose again. I had just cum so it will probably be a bit before I can again. I should really go see Maya, it has been awhile. I look at the monitor on the far wall reading 5 Hours and 28 minutes left. Meaning I haven't been to Maya in 2 and a half hours since this started.

I walk across the hall and turn the handle on Maya's door and walk inside. Once the door swings closed the light turns on to reveal Maya laying on the bed in the fetal position. I walk around the bed and sit in front of her. I place my hand on her back and start to rub it.

"Hey Maya, are you okay?"

She looks up at me and tears start to form in her eyes.

"Bro is that really you?"

"It's really me little sis, it's your big brother."

She put her head back down on the pillow and started to cry.

"It's been so dark for so long."

"I know, I'm sorry it took so long to get to you." I look back at the timer with three minutes left to explain things.

"So dark, so alone." She sobbed.

"Listen maya, I need to explain what's going on. There was this gas and--"

I stop because I don't think she can hear me through her tears.

"Maya." I move a piece of hair out of her face. Her eyes are becoming swollen from the tears.

"I just don't understand why this is happening." She heaved heavily as she spoke.

"I'm trying to explain it to you, You see there is this monitor with a timer and--"

Her face turned back into the pillow and continued to cry. I let out a sigh as I turned back and looked at the timer tick down to 0. The monitor changed to read 'fingering' and a 60 second timer started. I got up and walked around the bed, I lay down behind her and put my left arm under her head and around her chest.

"Thanks bro-- I could-- use a-- hug." She said between sobs.

I used my right hand to wipe the tears rolling down her face.

"I'm sorry Maya." I said as I pushed my tear soaked finger inside her slit from behind.

"What are you doing?" She sobbed. "Why is your finger in me? Get out of me"

She started to struggle but I held her tight with my other arm.

"Would you stop Maya and just listen to me."

Surprisingly, she didn't stop. So I just started explaining while she was crying just hopeful she would take some of it in.

"You have to cum inside me?" She sobbed.

"In your pussy, yes." I said, wiggling my finger a bit extra inside her tight slit.

"Why?" She asked.

"I told you already, we need to get you the antidote."

"I've been poisoned?" She cried.

"Yes but we can get you the antidote."

"I don't want to die." She cried, holding my arm against her chest.

"And you won't, we just have to follow the prompts on the monitor."

"Monitor?" she whimpered.

I loosened my grip and turned her slightly towards the monitor near the door.

"Oh that's why your finger is still inside me."

"What did you think I was doing?" I asked, confused.

"Using me in my vulnerable state." She looked back at me with tears still rolling down her cheek.

The monitor on the wall dinged and changed to 'blow job'.

"I can't." Maya cried. "You're my brother."

"You have to Maya." I said.

I spun her around to face me and saw her red face covered in tears. I laid on my back beside her.

"We don't have much time Maya." I looked at the 30 seconds on the timer.

"I can't." She cried. "I'm sorry."

"You have to." I said, pushing her down the bed.

"Please don't make me." She cried.

"If we follow the monitor, maybe we can get this all over in one shot." I rolled her over my legs and between them. She pushed herself up with her hands, my cock right below her face.

"Please no."

"I'm sorry Maya."

I lean up and grab the sides of her face and push it down onto my erection. Why am I erect? I put her lips on the tip of my dick and try to push in. She makes the mistake of trying to say no and allowing me to slide in. With one second to spare the timer disappears, but I see it reappear at 60 seconds instantly as she pulled up.

"Bro I can't, I can't suck your dick."

"Maya I'm sorry but you're going to suck my dick, it's for the antidote."

"I don't wanna die." She cried.

"Then put your mouth around my dick."

"No." she said, shaking her head.

As the timer ticked down again I grabbed her face and forced her mouth around my erection once again. She pulled up and off again.

"Stop it, I can't."

The timer restarted with only 15 seconds this time.

"For fucks sake Maya." I grabbed her head and pushed it onto me. I grabbed her by the hair and moved her up and down around my dick. Tears rolled down her face as she choked on the amount of cock I pushed into her mouth.

"Fooon" She said, between the tears and choking.

"What?" I asked. I pulled her up off of my dick. The timer restarted at 10 seconds.

"I said fine."

"You'll keep going?" I asked with my hand ready to push down.

"Yes." She said between her tears.

Just in time she put my erection back in her mouth, She didn't put a ton of effort in, but she did keep moving. She looked up at me with my cock in her mouth, tears were rolling down her face and her eyes were swollen and red.

"I'm sorry Maya, this is the way to get the antidote. I promise you."

"How can you know for sure?" She cried as she cautiously licked my shaft.

"Because I've already got one."

"Who?" She looked up at me and asked. Before the timer could start again I pushed her head gently down and she resumed sucking on me.

"Lil."

"You came inside-- your youngest sister?" She spoke between head bobs.

"She's only 2 years younger than you, you know."

"Still-- she's the baby."

"She wanted to live, She is the only one so far to have the antidote in her."

"I want to live." She cried, I pushed her head back down.

"You seem to be fighting very hard against that actually."

After a full 15 minutes of her blowing me while crying, and me constantly having to make sure she keeps going. The monitor dings and reads 'Sixty-Nine'.

"Easy Maya, just keep doing what you're doing upside down."

"But I don't want my pussy and ass in your face."

"Well what do you want?" I asked angrily.

"To--"

"To live, yes." I spoke over her.

I pulled on her side and spun her around on top of me. I was looking into her little slit and asshole, her thin legs spread around my chest.

"Okay just keep doing what you were doing." I say gently.

She put her mouth around my cock again and I could feel her sobbing while she did it. I pressed my tongue against her pussy lips and slid it from bottom to top. Her legs shivered as I did so. I kept going, licking more and more until she got wet enough for me to get my tongue a bit inside. I'm amazed she could even get wet, I thought all the water from her body was leaving through her eyes. At this point her legs are shaking and my balls are soaked in her tears.