Seax Killer I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveryDenial
EveryDenial
338 Followers

"I can't." She said, getting up and off the bed. "I'm sorry, I just can't. This is too much to take in. I need time."

I sighed and got up off the bed. The Monitor dinged for me to 'Get Out' with a 3 minute timer. I walked over to her and put my arms around her. She clenched her fists against my chest and embraced me. I could feel her wet face on my skin.

"It's okay Maya, You did well."

"I just need time. I promise. I want to live. I just need time."

"Okay. I'll be back in a bit. We can save you, Just go over all I've said and think it through okay." I release her from my hug and wipe a tear from her face. It seemed silly to do since 3 more tears followed.

I walk out the door and leave Maya in the darkness as the door shut behind me. The Door turns red and the other 3 doors light up green. Quite odd. Even though Lily is cured I can still visit her room. I walk up the hall and my hand hovers over the handle of Zoe's door. I need to think this through, I should go see Olivia first because she is willing to do what it takes. I turn around and open the door leading to Olivia. The door slams shut behind me and the lights turn on to reveal Olivia sitting at the end of the bed.

"About time, how long has it been?" she asked.

"Just over 2 hours I think." I said sitting next to her.

"And how are our little sisters?" She asked, laying back on the bed.

"I can happily say one is cured." I smiled at her.

"Zoe gave in?"

"No, Lil decided she wants to live."

"She is honestly so smart."

"Smarter than the other two, I think Zoe may start to understand soon. This is life or death."

"It's a simple concept to grab, is it weird that our bother has to unload his balls inside us, Yeah, its weird as fuck. But sex is sex, get it done and live."

"I'll get through to them."

"I know you will, you're a good brother for doing this. Want to just fuck now?"

"No time." I said pointing at the monitor. "It never starts with sex, always other sexual things."

"Has it ever been a position where we can do both at the same time?"

"I got fondle breasts with Zoe but I haven't seen it again."

"Here comes the dice roll."

The monitor let off a ding and read 'Sixty-Nine'.

"Well, maybe next time. Let's go." Olivia said.

Oliva got on her knees and moved over on the bed to give me room. I lay on the bed and she threw her leg over my chest. My eyes are met with her pussy and ass. I feel her already put her mouth on my flaccid penis and start to play with my balls. As my tongue barely grazes the outside of her slit, she looks back at me.

"Bro, put some effort in this time okay?"

"Okay Olive."

I continue to lick her slit, getting it wet. At the same time I reach my hands down and squeeze onto her nice tits. Playing with her tits quickly brings up my erection, but I don't stop playing with them. I love tits of all sizes, but it's nice to play with the biggest ones of all my sisters.

Olivia moves her hand from my balls onto my cock and moves it in sequence with her mouth. I finally let go of her great tits and put my hands on her ass, pulling her cheeks apart to give myself better access, deeper inside her pussy. My mouth is opening wide as I drag my mouth from top to bottom, sucking out her juices. I feel my cock start to pulse as she sucks and holds it.

"Olive."

"What is it?" She says licking my penis head.

"I'm close, slow it up."

"Yeah fine." she said, doing as she was asked.

After a full 15 minutes of tasting the sweet nectar of my sister's pussy I heard the monitor ding. I felt Olivia stop and look at the monitor so I took the opportunity to squeeze in a few more licks of sweetness. She moved herself away from me and turned around. I took a glance at the screen and it said 'Missionary'

"Perfect." Olivia said

Olivia lays down beside me in bed and I roll over top of her. She shifts to the side to center herself and I get between her legs. I look down at her and she is looking me in the eyes. I push my hips in and my erection enters her soaked pussy. I break eye contact with her to stare at her breasts. I push in a little harder and watch her tits bounce. I move one of the hands holding me up and grab onto her tit.

"You like touching my boobs, don't you?" She asked.

I looked up and saw her looking right at me smiling.

"They are amazing." I said smiling back and squeezing it.

"Have fun with them, whatever helps you cum."

A smile crosses my face and I start to actually fuck her. Watching her free breast bounce around wildly while I hold her other one tight. I decided that watching them bounce is much more entertaining and let the one go. I lean back and grab onto her legs that are bent beside me. I raise them into the air and rest them on my shoulders. I bend her over and pound deep inside her as I watch her boobs bounce around her chest.

"Holy fuck bro, you're so deep inside me."

I bend her over more and push in as far as I can. This causes her to scream and grab her own boobs. Watching her in pleasure arouses me quickly. I start to cum pushing it deep inside her as I fold her in half. I don't stop as my cum leaves my balls. I push it as deep as it can go inside her until I have nothing left. Even then I don't stop, her pussy feels too good soaked in my cum. I don't think shes noticed I've cum yet so I keep fucking her until the monitor dings. It doesn't matter what it says. I pull out and show the monitor her cum covered pussy. The Monitor message changes and says 'Get Out' With a 5 Minute timer.

The safe pops open beside the bed and Olivia rolls over and grabs the antidote and alcohol pad.

"One time use?" She asked, spreading her legs open.

"Yeah it's spring loaded." I said as I watched my cum drop out from inside her and down her ass.

She swabs her own arm and injects the antidote, throwing the used injector back into the safe.

"Glad that's finally over." She laid her head back to rest.

"For you, I still have two more to go."

"Well at least you are enjoying yourself." She chuckled.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you kept fucking me for probably another 5 minutes after you had cum."

"I uh--"

"Don't worry about it." She laughed again. "After you filled me up it was all pleasure for me, so I don't mind. This is never going to happen again anyways. At least I hope I don't get kidnapped and forced to fuck my brother again."

"Glad you enjoyed it."

"Shut up!" She said, leaning up and hitting my arm. "Where are you going to go next?" She asked, resting on her elbows.

"I'm not too sure yet." I said as I watched the get out timer tick down.

"Well I'm not worried about it, you'll get through to them."

"Thanks Olive." I get up and give her a kiss on the head before leaving the room. The door shut behind me and the light turned red. I looked down at the total time left in the game. It read 4 Hours and 20 Minutes. A surprising amount of time left. But Since I just came I can't go again for a while. I look at Zoe's door across the hall, I decide to walk away from it. I make my way over to Lily's door and walk inside.

The light is already on when I walk in but the door still shuts behind me. Lily's petite body is laying on the bed as she watches me walk in. I look back and see the timer counting down from 59 as it normally does when I enter a room, so that hasn't changed.

"Here to rescue me?" She asked, making a damsel in distress gesture.

"Nope, Just need time to recharge."

"Ohhh." she said sitting up. "Who did you cum in this time?"

"Olive has been cured."

"How did you do it?" She asked, her eyes grew wide with interest.

"I folded her in half and fucked her until I came, and then kept going after."

"God that's so hot, wish you did that to me during our time."

The Monitor dinged. This time a new prompt came up that read 'Boring Or Fun' with a 60 second timer. I looked back at Lily and she shrugged in confusion.

"Do we have to pick one?" I asked the monitor, but it didn't reply.

"Why don't we have fun? We have an hour in here anyways." Lily asked.

"Okay, We pick fun." I say looking at the monitor.

The monitor clears then dings again and reads 'Standing Sixty-Nine' a 60 second timer starts.

"Well that is fun." Lily said.

She spun around letting her head fall over the edge of her bed. She spread her legs open and stretched her arms out. I walk up to her and lean over her body. I put my arms under her back and pick her up. She's so light that I pick her up with ease.

Her legs wrap loosely around the back of my head and wraps one arm around my back. I wrap my arms around her back holding her up by what little ass she has. I dive into her pussy and start to eat it out, licking furiously. Something about Lily just gets me going.

I feel her grab onto my flaccid penis and put it in her mouth. She sucks on it best she can while playing with my balls with her free hand. We suck on each other's bits for 2 minutes before I finally hit full erection again. Now she's stroking and sucking as she rocks her hanging head back and forth.

I let go of one of the arms I have holding her back and hold the back of her head. I'm dragging my tongue against her bald tight slit. At the same time I start to sway my hips, fucking her in the mouth while I hold her head still. Even though she's gagging she's still using her hand to jack me off at the same time.

Only 2 more minutes pass and the Monitor dings again. I gently lay Lily down on the bed.

"Holy fuck." Lily said. "All the blood was in my head, thank god that wasn't too long."

"You filled my head with blood too." I smirked

"Ha ha." She fake laughed.

We looked at the monitor and it said 'Up or Down'.

"Up, god please up. I can't be upside down again." Lily said, panting.

"Up." I said to the monitor.

It dinged again and changed to 'Fold In Half Standing Sex'.

"How do--" I started to ask Lily.

She had already spun around in the bed to face me and her legs were up in the air in the seashell position. I lean down and pick her up from her back, the same as last time. I push my erection into her tiny slit before I stand up. Her legs were resting on my shoulders as she wrapped her arms around my neck and head. She pulls me in and we start to kiss.

I stand up tall while we continue kissing and lower my hands to support her by her ass. I lower her down my cock until it's all the way inside her. She lets out a small gasp then continues to kiss me. I keep raising and lowering her on my cock as I admire her petite folded body. She releases one of the arms around my neck and hangs off of me, letting me look over her whole body. She wraps her arm around her leg and holds my shoulder, pulling herself back in to kiss me.

I wish I hadn't cum earlier, it would be amazing to fill her up in this position. Holding her entire body as I moved her up and down my cock. She has no control, my little sister is my personal flesh light.

"It's like I'm your personal flesh light." she said, leaning back again and smiling.

"You know, I was just thinking the same thing." I said as I picked up the pace and bounced her faster on my dick.

"God, your dick feels so good." Lily said, pulling at the hair on the back of my head. "I wish this wouldn't end."

"Sad that it will, but let's make the most of it." I said as I pulled her in to keep kissing as I kept using raising and lowering her slit around my cock.

After 15 more minutes of holding Lily up and fucking her while shes folded in half. The Monitor finally dings again and reads 'Cow or Dog'. I gently lay her back down on the bed.

"You've done enough work, it's my turn, pick cow." Lily said.

"I guess we pick cow." I said to the monitor.

It dinged and changed to 'Non Stop Crouching Cowgirl'

"Oh shit." Lily said, getting up so I could lay down on the bed.

I lay down and she crouches over me placing one hand on my hip and one hand behind her leg on my thigh. She slowly lowered herself down and my erection pushes inside her tight slit. She starts out slow, moving herself up and down mostly with her legs, but pushes lightly with her hands too.

I lay there smiling, hands behind my head to prop myself up to watch her. I looked over her cute face as she tried to get her bearings. I look at her tiny tits with her perfect small areolas around her petite nipples. I move down and look at her flat stomach and cute innie belly button. My eyes move over to her skinny smoothly shaven thighs and legs as they hold her up above me. Then I look at her bald pubic area, watching my erection disappear deep inside my sister before reappearing for only a moment. I looked up at her again and she smiled.

"What do you think non stop means?" She asked.

"I think you might have to go until the room timer runs out."

She looked back to check the time left.

"But that's 26 Minutes." She said with a bit of worry in her eyes.

"I did just hold you up in the air for about half an hour."

"You did, and it was amazing. I'll do my best to stay up!"

She moved her other hand to behind her leg and now had both hands on my thighs. She started to bounce on my cock and kept her eyes glued on mine. My eyes were bouncing too, all around her body. I was observing how tight she was all over. She was perfect from head to toe, especially the minimal movement from her tiny tits as she picked up the pace.

After 15 minutes she started to get tired. She moved her hands in front of her legs onto my hips and was using them to push herself up. I placed my hands under her thighs and helped her with the lifting. I didn't want her to stop yet. Whoever is the one that locked us in here is kind of a genius for thinking of non-stop crouching cowgirl. Being able to watch my littlest youngest sister bounce on my cock has been a blessing I didn't know I needed.

"I don't think I can keep going." She winced as her legs gave out.

She sat down on me with my cock still all the way inside her. She placed her hands down on my chest and smiled at me. The monitor started to tick down from 60 seconds.

"You made it 20 minutes, that's crazy impressive."

"I pushed a lot longer than my body wanted me to, just to make you happy. The way you were looking at me I'd say you were in love."

"I've always loved you sis." I said as I placed my hand on hers.

"And I've always loved you." She said holding onto my thumb.

She got off of me and lay down next to me, I put my arm around her and she put her head on my chest. We sat in silence while the timer ticked down from 5 minutes.

"Have fun fucking our sisters." She said as she got up to let me leave.

"More like good luck. Thanks Lil. Next time I'm back it should be over."

I make my way out of the door and close the door behind me. This time the light stays green, I could walk right back in if I wanted to. I look up at the timer and see I have 3 hours and 18 minutes left. Not a lot of time to work with.

I walk across the hall and open the door to Maya's room. As the door closes behind me and then the light turns on. Maya is sitting on the bed with her knees to her chest and her arms around her knees.

"I've been thinking." Maya said. "I've had a long time to sit in the dark and think."

I sit on the bed beside her and rub her back.

"What have you come up with?" I asked her softly.

"I don't want to die." She whispered. "We will do whatever we have to do." a single tear fell from her eye.

"That's good Maya. We can get this done and then the antidote is yours."

The Monitor dinged and read 'Blow Job'.

"Okay, I can do this." She whimpered.

I shifted around and lay on the bed. She moved herself between my legs and put her hand around my erection. I've been holding the same erection that Lily gave me, it's starting to hurt a bit. She looked back at the 10 seconds left on the monitor, looked back at my cock and put it in her mouth.

Didn't feel nearly as good as Olivia, and especially not as good as Lily. It was enough to keep my erection going though. I pet her hair as she kept going, to try and comfort her. Occasionally she would look up and try to smile at me before going back to slowly moving her mouth up and down around my cock. After 15 minutes of the world's slowest blow job the monitor dinged again. It read 'missionary'.

"Okay. Let's finish this." Maya said taking my place on the bed.

I hover over her and line myself up to enter her. I can see her eyes are starting to water, but I can't stop now. I slowly push my way inside of her. She is a bit wet so the blow job did a little something to stimulate her. She started to cry.

"Is it over?" She asked.

"Sorry Maya, it's only just started." I said as my cock moved slowly in and out of her slit.

"Can you make it quick?" She whimpered.

"I can try."

I start to pound her harder. The faster I go the more she cries. Eventually she wanted to break away but I grabbed her arms and held them beside her head.

"Almost done Maya."

"I just want to live." She said through her tears.

I keep my eyes focused on her tiny tits instead of her face. It was breaking my heart seeing her upset. I pulled myself together and kept fucking her. Just as I heard the monitor ding I felt myself start to cum. She must have felt it too cause she started to panic.

"Okay it's done."

"It needs to be all of it Maya." I said calmly as I kept fucking her cum filled pussy.

I looked back at the timer and saw I had 10 seconds to do 'Cowgirl' but I pulled out and showed the monitor her cream filled pussy. The message changed to 'Get Out' and gave us 5 minutes. The safe opened up and I grabbed its contents. Maya was crying on the bed holding her pubic bone with both hands as my cum leaked out of her. I rubbed her arm with the alcohol pad and then administered the antidote.

"It's over Maya, you are cured."

"Thank you bro. I'm sorry I made it so difficult. It's just that--." She kept reaching for her vagina but not actually touching it.

"Try to clean up, I'll be back after I see Zoe."

"Thank you again Big Bro, for everything." She gave me a genuine smile through her tears.

I walked out of the room and the door closed behind me. I looked up at the main timer reading just over 2 hours and 40 minutes to go. I realized that it has been almost 4 hours since I had seen Zoe last. I pace up and down the hallway for about 10 minutes giving my balls a bit of time to recharge. I hope that is enough time.

I walk up the hall to Zoe's door and walk inside the dark room. As the lights turn on I see Zoe curled up in a ball on the bed, fast asleep. She has always been a heavy sleeper, getting her up in the morning was impossible sometimes. The door closing and the lights turning on weren't even close to waking her. I walk over and gently sit down beside her. I brush her hair out of her face and pet her head.

I must have lost track of time while watching her sleep because the monitor dinged. I looked down at Zoe and saw that she still didn't wake. I looked back up at the monitor and read 'Fingering'. I cautiously lay down behind her and slowly. Her curled into a ball sleeping position on her side and her petite thighs are giving me a full view of her ass and slit.

I gently place my hand on her ass and slowly push my middle finger inside her. She shifts a little but in doing so gives me even better access. I slowly moved my finger in and out of her, her pussy was tight around my finger. I kept my pace slow even though I wanted to get her off like I did earlier. The thought of it was bringing back my erection. The way she kissed me just to get herself off to my fingers.

10 Minutes passed and the next ding came from the monitor. I pull back Zoe's hair and confirm she is still heavily asleep. The monitor reads 'Spooning Sex'. It's almost a little too convenient, whoever was watching us clearly knew she was asleep.

EveryDenial
EveryDenial
338 Followers