Seax Killer I

Story Info
Brother forced to fuck Sisters for Survival.
15.3k words
4.63
46.1k
108

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveryDenial
EveryDenial
339 Followers

Trigger Warnings: Forced, Needles, Handcuffs, Incest, Unconscious, Suggested Voyeurism

I woke up in a dark room laying on the cold hard floor. I jump to my feet once I realize clothes are gone. I feel around a bit but there is nothing in the room but myself and the walls around me. I continue my way around the wall until I find a door. I turn at the knob frantically but it's locked from the outside. I lean against the door since it's the warmest thing in the room and wait for time to pass. I have no other options.

The lights turn on. I shield my eyes from the shock of how bright it was. I look around my surroundings. Just as I had felt around, there was nothing on the walls. Above the door there was a monitor with a camera that I had not noticed.

"Hey! Is anyone there?" I wave at the monitor.

Silence fills the room for a long while.

"Hello." A voice comes from the monitor.

"Hey! Hello? Who is that?"

"You are going to play a little game for the key to your escape."

"Holy fuck is this Saw? Are you Jigsaw?" I put my hands on my head and start to pace around the room in a panic.

"What? No. That's ridiculous." This voice reassured me.

"Well that's a relief." I say as I wipe a drop of sweat from my head.

"But you may still die. If you do not complete your games before the time runs out."

"Oh god am I going to have to cut my arm off? I'm ambidextrous so I don't even know which one I would choose."

"You are the most ridiculous person I've ever-- Never mind. Proceed through the door for the next step of your game."

The door makes a loud buzzing sound then a click. I turn the knob and the door opens. I walk out into a dimly lit hall with two doors on each side and a door at the very end. In the middle of the room there is a small locked metal box on a pedestal. There is a camera on the wall in the middle of the room and one on each end, watching me. As I approach the box in the middle, the middle camera follows my every move.

"What's in the box?" I ask the Camera.

"An object to remind you what is at stake in your game." It replied.

"How do I get in?" I asked, examining the lock.

It's a 4 letter combination lock, after spinning it for a bit I can't figure it out from brute force attempts. I lift the box and examine the bottom. A note on the bottom says 'porn category'. I put the box back down at the pedestal and look at the monitor with my arms raised.

"Really? Porn?"

"It is the top search in your history." The Camera said.

"How would you even know th-- Oh."

I spin the letters around to spell the word T-E-E-N and the lock opens up.

"Nice." I laugh to myself.

I open the box and inside is a photo album with my family's last name on the outside. I open up the album and flip past pictures of me and my sisters on trips and vacations. The time when we all rented a cottage by the lake. Another time when we all went up skiing together. How could I forget the camping trip last year. A smile crossed my face as I went through the memories before remembering where I was.

"How did you get all these? Why are they all of me and my sisters?"

The lights all go off in the hall leaving me in darkness. A green light turns on over each door except for the door at the ends of the hall.

"What do I have to do now? Pick a door?"

"Precisely." The voice spoke. "But it's not that simple. Behind each door is one of your four younger sisters.

Your 25 year sister Olivia, 5'8", C Cup Breasts, 145 lbs.

Your 23 year old sister Zoe, 5'3, B Cup Breasts, 116 lbs.

Your 20 year old sister Maya, 5'5, A Cup Breasts, 111 lbs.

Last but not least, your 18 year old sister Lily, 4'8", A Cup Breasts. 90 lbs."

"Why do you have so much info on them?"

"It's important."

"All right, so you're going to make me choose who to save? I'll pick Lily, the youngest has the most left to live. Was this supposed to be a challenge?" I laugh as I lean on the dimly lit pedestal.

"Wow you gave up everyone else so qui-- Uh. No, you wish it was as simple as that. When the timer on the monitor on the far wall starts, 8 hours will be given to complete your task. Once inside each room you will be given a time limit to complete your goal. You will have to pick a room at random, once opening a door the rest will lock. Once you are inside the door will close behind you and the light in the room will turn on. Inside each room will be one of your sisters."

"What do I do once I'm in there? How do I know who I am picking? The doors are solid."

"More will be explained once inside. Since you seem to struggle with simple concepts I'll give you an extra 5 minutes as a courtesy."

I look down the hall to see that the monitor has lit up, a timer ticking down from 8 hours and 5 Minutes. I walk up to the door farthest from the monitor on the left side and turn the handle and the other doors all light up red. I can see the timer on the monitor has started ticking down.

I pull open the door and see nothing but darkness inside. I remember that the Camera said once I am inside, the door will close and the room will light up. I proceeded into the darkness and the door closed behind me and it locked.

The room lit up and I saw Zoe handcuffed with a long chain to a bed completely naked. She was looking around panicked when I entered.

"Bro, Thank god you're here." She went to get up and remembered she was naked. She covered her body with her hands. "Do you know what's going on here? Why am I naked? Why are you naked?"

"I don't know, I just woke up here too. Have any voices been talking to you?"

"What? No, I've been alone in here."

A Hissing sound starts and a mist starts to fill the room from the vent above. I turn around and see the monitor on the wall read 63 minutes remaining.

"Ready for the rules of the game? This explanation will only be given once. From there you will have to inform the others."

The voice came from the monitor. Above the monitor was a camera as well as a camera in each corner of the room on the ceiling.

"Who the hell is that?" Zoe asked. I paid her no attention as I listened to the voice.

"In each room you will have a maximum time of 59 minutes. At random intervals of time a prompt will appear on the monitor with its own countdown of 60 seconds. You will have that long to begin the task that is displayed for you. Should you not start in time the monitor will buzz and give you 60 seconds to get out of the room before it locks forever. How well you complete the tasks will give you extra or less time to leave the room."

"Sounds like we have to perform random tasks." I shrugged looking back at Zoe.

"Within the last 55 minutes of the timer you must ejaculate inside your sister's vagina. Failure to do so will give you time based on performance to leave the room before it locks forever."

"What the fuck?" Zoe said, pulling her legs up to her chest.

"What the fuck are you on about, I'm not going to fuck my sister." I yell at the monitor.

"The gas that just filled the room will eliminate your ability to breathe in 24 hours. After completing your main task with each sister the safe beside the bed will open up with the antidote. Once all 4 safes have been opened, a final antidote will be waiting for you at the end of the hall, as well as the key to the handcuffs and your exit."

"This is fucked up, you know that right?" I said to the monitor.

"Your game starts at 55 minutes, I will not speak again unless required. Have fun."

The monitor reads 59 minutes and 30 seconds remaining. I turn back around and look at Zoe.

"So that mist was poison. We're going to die." Zoe said, laying her head on her knees.

"You heard him Zoe, there is an antidote."

"Yeah I heard him bro, and you have to cream pie in me for me to get it. Do you know how crazy that is?"

A Ding came from the monitor. Under the main timer it read the word 'blowjob' and that a timer of 60 seconds started.

"They want me to blow you?" Zoe said, holding herself tighter. "Fuck that I'd rather die."

"Zoe you don't mean that. Come on, we need to get that antidote."

"I said no." Zoe turned her body away from me.

"For fuck sakes Zoe this isn't how you're going to die."

"Fuck off bro."

I hear a ding from the monitor again, the text has changed to 'Get Out' and a new timer of 5 seconds starts.

"God damn it Zoe." I yell.

As I run out of the room the door almost crushes me as it closes behind me. The light above Zoes door goes red as the other three light up green. I walk across the hall and open the door to the darkness inside.

"Who's there?" I hear Olivia say.

The door closes as I walk in and the light turns on. She shields her eyes from the light and I look at her laying naked and handcuffed to the bed just like Zoe was. Once she lowers her arms she looks over at me and smiles. She leaps off the bed and runs over to me. She doesn't seem to care that we are naked as she wraps her arms around me and hugs me. I look down to see the chain from the handcuff to the wall is almost at maximum distance, just enough to keep her from leaving the room.

"Bro, thank god you're here. What is going on?"

I look up at the monitor to see the 59 minute timer started, giving me only 4 minutes to explain.

"The person who placed us all here told me the rules we have to follow. I just came from Zoe's room."

"Zoe!? Is she okay?"

"She's fine Olive, but she refused to do the task so I had to leave her." I said holding Olivia at arms length.

"Task? What task? Is it related to the timer?"

"That timer, yes. It may be hard to hear but I have that amount of time to cum inside you."

"You have to cum inside me? What the fuck is this?"

"I don't know, but was there a mist in this room not too long ago?"

"Yeah, I guess I heard something hissing."

"That was a poison gas. They said once I cum inside you the safe over there will open and give you the antidote." I said pointing across the room beside the bed.

"That's all we have to do?"

"No, at random intervals tasks will be prompted on the screen. We have 60 seconds to begin the task or I will be forced to leave. If I don't leave the door locks forever."

"And Zoe couldn't do the first task? What kind of task wa--"

A ding came from the monitor as it struck 55 minutes. It says 'Cunnilingus' and a 60 second timer starts.

"A task like that." I say pointing to the monitor.

"Uh, oh, fuck. I see why Zoe said no. But I am not going to die in some random concrete prison."

She walked back over to the bed and lay down, spreading her legs.

"Get over here!" She said, gesturing to me. "30 seconds left."

I walk over to her and get on my knees. With seconds to spare I press my tongue against her pussy lips. I angle my head to the side and see that the second timer has disappeared but the word cunnilingus remains. After 10 minutes of slowly and barely licking at my sister's pussy she speaks up.

"Does it matter how well you do? Or just that you do it? Because I've felt nothing this entire time." Olivia looked down and asked me.

"They said-- It changes-- my exit timer-- if I perform better." I said between licks.

"How much time did you have leaving Zoe?"

"5 secs-- because we-- didn't do anything. Almost-- didn't make it-- out."

"Why not go for extra time then?"

Before I could answer a ding came from the monitor. The new message said 'blowjob'.

"I'll get you some extra time, lay down."

"What the hell does that mean?" I say getting up from my knees and laying on the bed.

"Come on we don't have much time, turn around and lay on the bed length-wise."

I rotated around and could see the timer, I let her know there is 15 seconds left to start. She crawls onto the bed beside me and leans over me on her knees, holding herself up with both hands. She moves her mouth down and places it around my flaccid penis. The timer disappears.

She's not being as passive as I was with her. She switched to holding herself with one arm and was playing with my balls with her free hand while sucking on my soft penis.

"What are you doing?" I looked down and asked her.

"Trying to give my brother an erection, what does it look like?"

She grabbed my hand and moved it onto her breast.

"Play with that if it helps."

I squeezed onto my sister's breast as she fondled my balls. Her boob did help, I really do love tits, of any size really. The way she plays with my balls is heavenly. I look down as I feel my erection growing in her mouth.

"That's it bro!" She smiled at me.

She pushed my legs apart and shifted herself between them. She licked up and down my shaft before speaking.

"Better performance is more time right?"

"Yeah but--"

Before I could finish speaking her mouth slid around my cock. I'm not sure what she's doing with her tongue but it has me speechless. She continued to tease my balls with her hand while her eyes stayed glued to me. She didn't break eye contact with me for a second while sucking me off. Honestly I couldn't keep my eyes off my sister either. She is amazing at sucking dick, I can't lie.

"Olive, I'm gonna cum." I say to her as my head rolls back from pleasure.

Instead of slowing down she speeds up. She closes her eyes and starts to go faster and suck harder.

"Olive--"

I try to stop her but it's too late and it felt too good. I felt myself start to cum into her mouth and down her throat. It felt so good as she kept sucking. I didn't keep trying to stop her. She got up and showed a bit of the load in her mouth to the Monitor. She then looked to the safe to wait for it to open, but it didn't.

She looked at the monitor and watched a new 60 second timer start counting down under the wod blowjob.

"Wait, what did we do wrong?" she asked. "You told me you had to cum inside me."

"No, I said I have to cum inside your pussy." I said.

"Bull shit you did. You left that part out." She rolled her eyes and looked at the timer fall. "Mother fucker." She lay back down and put my fading erection in her mouth.

"How long until you can go again?" She asked.

"I don't know, maybe 30 minutes?"

"Oh fuck this then."

She took her mouth off me and the monitor started counting down again. She lay beside me and sighed.

"Sorry Olive, I thought I told you. I was rushed for time and I must have left that part out. I'm sorry you had to do that."

"Nah don't be sorry, I should have understood what inside me meant."

As the timer ticked to 0 the monitor changed to 'Get Out' with a new timer of 3 minutes.

"Look at all that time you got me." I told her.

"I'm good at sucking dick, what can I say." Olivia said as she put her hands behind her head.

"I can say I agree." I laughed.

"Clearly." She laughed with me. "So where are you going next?

"It's a tough call, I can go back and try Zoe, or I can risk picking a random door that leads me to Maya or Lil."

"You have some time to kill for your balls to recharge, may as well try Zoe again." She said as she placed her hand on my balls and massaged them. "Just getting them ready."

"It feels good." I said moving closer to her.

She leaned into me and said "Time to go." She then removed her hand from me.

I give her a kiss on the forehead. "I'll be back sis." and leave the room.

The door automatically shuts behind me and the light turns red. The other three lights turn green. I sigh as I walk up to Zoe's door for round two of trying to save her life. I turn the handle and walk into the darkroom, the door shuts behind me. As the room lights up I see Zoe sitting with her knees to her chest like she was when I left.

"I'm not doing it." She said to me.

"Zoe come on. I was just with Olive and she sent me back here to you. To try and convince you that it's okay and we can save you."

"Did you cum inside her?" She asked, looking up from her knees.

"Well, technically yes. But there was a bit of miscommunication."

"How is that even possible?" she asked.

"Well I left out the part about where I had to cum, so when the monitor made her blow me she kept going until I--"

"Gross." She said, turning her head away.

The Monitor beeped and read 'Fondle Breasts'. Zoe looked at me as it turned on.

"Nope." She said.

I walk over to the bed and sit beside her.

"Not happening." She said.

I put my hand on her arms.

"Don't touch me." She said.

I pushed my hands between her knees and chest and grabbed hold of her boobs.

"Get off me bro." She said

Zoe began to struggle around to try and break free of my grasp, but she was no match.

"Zoe quit this nonsense. It's just your boobs, relax." I say to her holding her tight while I massage her tits gently.

"Relax? This freak wants you to cum in all of your sisters. How do you expect me to relax? And now my brother is groping me, and you want this to just be okay?"

"To save your life. Yes." I say.

She stops squirming and looks back at me. She lets out a deep sigh and drops her knees from her chest, allowing me easier access to her boobs.

"Thank you. Now we may be here awhile. May I get comfy behind you?" I ask.

"Do what you must." She says, sounding defeated.

I sit behind her with my back against the headboard and legs spread. She sits in front of me between my legs and leans against me, resting her head on my chest. I put my hands back on her boobs before the timer even had a chance to start again.

I play with her boobs, squeezing them, bouncing them, massaging them. Sometimes I'd pinch her nipple.

"Having fun?" She asked.

"You heard the voice, better performance means more exit time, time we can use to talk if needed."

"I have nothing to say. Do what you need to do."

"Come on Zoe. I am doing this to save you, can you at least acknowledge that."

"Yeah I get it. I just don't want my brother's dick inside me. Is that such a strange thing to want?"

The monitor dinged and the text changed to 'fingering'

"Well at least it won't be my dick for now." I said as I wrapped my arm around her chest and pinned her arms against me.

"Wait." She said.

I didn't wait, I didn't have time to wait as the timer ticked down. I leaned forward and used my free hand to send down to her slit. I pushed my middle finger against it, wiggling it until it opened for me. I slowly slid my finger inside her.

"Bro come on." She said.

"What? I was on a time crunch."

"I was going to say let me lay down."

"You won't curl up again?"

"No, I Promise."

I took her word for it, I need her to trust me. I let her go and the timer on the monitor started counting down again. She got comfortable and lay down beside me, spreading her legs open slightly. I lay down next to her on my side and move in close to her. I waste a bit of time looking over her body, her eyes are fixed on me while I check her out.

"Enjoying the view?"

"Actually I am." I said as I placed my hand on her pubic bone and slid down between her legs.

"Thanks, I guess?" She said looking at the ceiling.

I pushed my finger into her tight slit once again. I could feel her getting gradually more wet as I continued. I placed another finger inside her and picked up the pace a bit. I looked back at her biting her lip and watching me intently.

"Does that feel good?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I love getting fingered." She moaned. "Curl your fingers more."

I did as she asked and curled my fingers inside her as I finger fucked her. Her moans grew louder as she started to shiver with pleasure. Still her eyes fixed on me the entire time.

"I'm sorry." She said.

Before I had the chance to answer she raised her hand behind my head and pulled me in. Our lips met and her tongue pushed into my mouth. I met her tongue with mine and made out with her as my finger slid in and out between her thighs.

"I'm sorry-- Don't stop." She said between kisses. "Bro keep going-- Don't stop-- I'm so close-- I'm--"

EveryDenial
EveryDenial
339 Followers