Sebastian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He speeds up, just a little, long smooth slides in and out, marginally faster than before: no pounding, hip smacking thrusts for him; he knows he'll tear her apart.

Her eyes widen, lose focus, she can't concentrate, her clit is on fire, her pussy seems to be contracting, impossibly tight.

Then her little sun is there again, burning bright, she loves her little sun; knows what's coming when it appears.

It bursts like a blinding flare, she feels it radiate out through her body in that rolling wave of heat that floods through her then slowly dissipates until it's just a lingering flame that flickers and dies to nothing.

And Sebastian feels her convulse: it's as though she's been hit by an electric shock.

He steps off the edge.

The first hot pulse spurts into her.

He knows she hasn't got a clue: she's shaking like a leaf around him, her whole body vibrating.

He sends ribbon after ribbon of cum into her body. He doesn't move, doesn't need to, just holds himself buried inside her until it's all gone and he feels the thick muscle of his cock begin to soften, then he carefully pulls out.

Celia doesn't even realise that he's cum until the fog in her brain begins to clear and she feels the wet emptiness that's her pussy. He's gone and he's left a void. A wet, sticky void that tells a story of intense pleasure coupled with mild pain.

She pushes herself off the table and manages to turn around without falling over, leans back. "You could have warned me."

"Oh and by the way I've got a big cock?"

Celia chuckles. "Fair point." He's looking a little apprehensive. She sees her knickers on the floor and, groaning, bends down and picks them up, then tries to lift a leg but gives up and stuffs them into her bag. "Good grief but you do have a big cock Sebastian." Pulls a lipstick out of the bag and, even though Sebastian hadn't been anywhere near her lips - something she felt needed remedying, began applying it without using a mirror. She studied him until he began to fidget. "Do you know how old I am?

"Does it matter?" He watched her, she had that haughty, superior look again.

"Good answer. I'm fifty two." She studied him for a moment longer. "I'd like to......borrow you occasionally."

The dynamics had shifted, he found he didn't mind, even found it enticing.

"That would be......fun."

She smiled at his acceptance then put her lipstick away and took a couple of tentative steps. "Think I can walk." She took a deep breath. "You'd better take me back, they'll be wondering where we are."

'They' were in the music room. Sebastian and Mrs Cantwell walked in together, Sebastian having waited outside the lavatory whilst she made sure she was presentable - her words, not his. "There you are." His mother said, "Been showing our guest around?"

"Yes mother, just a quick tour."

"You have a beautiful home Evangeline, Sebastian has been a very obliging guide."

"Thank you Celia, good of you to say so."

An hour after they'd rejoined the others, they started to leave.

Standing on the drive seeing everybody off, Celia approached him and reached out to shake his hand. "Thank you for your company Sebastian, most enjoyable."

"It was my pleasure Mrs Cantwell, I'm pleased that the evening wasn't too boring for you."

She smiled. "Oh I can assure you it was quite......fulfilling." And let go of his hand, leaving her business card in his palm.

Celia's husband drove them home while she remembered the evening: he was used to leaving her to her thoughts. She would often wish that she didn't have to take him to these things but, just by being there, he was a barrier to the ever present predatory men.

She felt a warmth between her legs as she played back some of the events, then mentally cleared her head and pulled out her phone. Even at this time of night there were a dozen emails and texts, a single missed call. She scrolled down the emails, then the texts, listened to the voicemail, nothing that couldn't wait. Then another text appeared from a number she didn't recognise. 'S.'

Her face burned, she felt a flutter in her stomach and suppressed a smiled. She saved the number then put the phone back in her bag.

Sebastian looked up. His mother had just caught him as he got into his car heading off to work the next morning. "Thank you for looking after Celia Cantwell for me Sebastian, she's just contacted me to say that she'd like to invest the full amount. She thanked me for your company and invited me for drinks to sign the paperwork."

He waved, smiled and fingered the business card in his pocket.

12