All Comments on 'Second Bookstore Adventure'

by mlektm50s

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JH4FunJH4Funabout 2 years ago
Very Good Story (4 stars)

I saw no reason to add the first story to the beginning of this one.

However, with that being said; the second (part 2) was much better than the first story. I gave this one 4 stars. I gave part one only 3 my usual for a good story.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
During my college years I was introduced to Glory holes. Loved them! I still do!

During my Sorority pleage week I was taken to an ABS and introduced to the wonderful world of Glory holes. Since graduating I've spent more hours than I should admit orally pleasuring beautiful hard erect cocks than I could should even admit on my knees worshipping them.

Admittedly, I've never had one that I didn't truly love!

Unfortunately they are disappearing! On my business trips I miss them so much!

Orpheum69

Scorpion46yScorpion46y11 months ago

Nice story. Waiting to see if part three comes out with them hooking up with the owners and even Tom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermlektm50s@mlektm50s
I've been married to my husband for 27 years now. We met in the base club at Offutt Air Force Base Nebraska. We have made our own fantasy's come true over the years and sometimes over and over when we really liked them. I'm not a writer and neither is my husband but I d...