Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now I saw a real advantage in his choice of undergarment. I sat next to him. He poured us each another glass of wine, then turned on the movie. Soon we were back to making out very heavily. I reached over and put my hand on his package. His cock immediately began to respond. I was seated on his left. His left hand went behind me over my shoulder into my shirt and down onto my tit where he began playing with my nipple.

His right hand was now exploring and probing my lower lips. In the bathroom I had washed off some of my natural lubrication but it was beginning to flow again. Suddenly I thought of the furniture. What a time to think of that! But I didn't want to leave a big wet spot on the sofa. What would Dory say when she saw it? "Give me your shirt and pants," I said to Al as I removed my own shirt. I stood up quickly and put the articles of clothing down where I was sitting and sat on them.

I took another sip of wine, looked at Al and said, "As you were," and our hands continued their explorations and probing. Somewhere along the line Al took his cock and balls out of his pouch, moving the pouch to the left side. The movie was not too far away from the end. But with no clothes on we were beginning to get chilled. Al pulled the Afghan from off the back of the sofa and we snuggled underneath continuing our play.

As soon as the movie was done we finished our glasses of wine in one gulp. Al put his junk back into his underwear, shut down the TV and extinguished the candles as I ran upstairs to the bedroom. I lay on the bed, fully exposed as he came into the room. In one smooth motion he took off his thong and got on the bed with his head between my legs.

Al had taught himself how to eat pussy during those years when he was trying everything within his power to enable me to enjoy sex. I had fought him most of the time. Now, even though he had not had any practice for a number of years, he had not lost any of his skill. At first, I was aware that Dory was in another bedroom just down the hall. I felt a little bit afraid of losing control and making so much noise that she could hear us. Then I thought briefly, "She probably has her ear buds in and won't hear a thing."

And then the thought hit me, "She's probably been having more sex this past year or two than I have. I'm a thirty-seven year old woman doin' it with my husband. I've got every right to make as much noise as I want." And with that my full attention returned to what Al was doing to my pussy with his fingers, lips and tongue.

And then it happened. I wasn't especially loud. But my cunt clamped down on his fingers, my thighs clamped down on his head, and I started convulsing and squirting as I said, "Oh, Fuck!" over and over again until I relaxed a little bit from the orgasm.

I put my hands under his armpits as though I could move him up on top of me, and he got the message. I said, "Fuck me, Baby! Fuck the shit out of me! Please, Baby! Fuck me." He was lining himself up, but I was so anxious I reached for his cock and pulled him into me as I slid down onto him.

He started to enter me, but while I was wet, he was dry. He recognized the problem even before I did and pulled himself out, spit onto his hand and wet his cock. "Let me," I begged, and sat up, moving so that I could take him into my mouth. I moistened him as best I could, and he tried to enter me again, this time with success. It was the first time I had ever wanted to put my mouth on his cock.

He started slowly, but I urged him on, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder! Harder! I want you! I need you! Fill me up with your cum! Oh, please, Baby, it's been so long, I need your fuck so bad!"

He was on his elbows. He was kissing me. His left forearm was positioned so that he could play with my right nipple. Now he moved up just a little bit. As his cock entered me it now rubbed against my clit. Once again my body convulsed in orgasm. He dropped his pelvis down low and was thrusting again. This time the head of his cock brushed against my G spot. My body convulsed in orgasm and squirt again, the orgasm being so strong that my cunt expelled his cock. As soon as I relaxed, his cock was back in me and I came again and again, but each of these were with diminishing intensity.

The next thing I remember is waking up or coming to, something like that. His cock was getting softer. We were both soaked in sweat. He was still on his elbows, keeping most of the weight of his body off of me. And he was kissing me and telling me that he loved me and that I felt so good and that I was so beautiful and he was so glad I was his wife. And that he loved me. And that he loved me. He loved me.

Eventually he rolled off of me and we pulled up the covers. But the bed really was quite soaked, and the longer we lay there the colder the wet spots became. We got up to use the bathroom and we got a number of towels which we placed on the wet spots. Then we went to sleep in each others' arms. I had not slept this good - maybe ever.

At five minutes after six in the morning the phone rang. The refrigeration unit in a major warehouse had gone out. They needed someone there right away. Al was closest. The timing was bad, but I understood. These things did not happen that often but when they did thousands of dollars of food was at stake. Al made a good living. For the first 8 hours he was gone today he would be paid time and a half. If it took longer than that he would get paid double time for the excess. He returned all that money to the family in one way or another. I would not complain about his being called in to work.

But while he was gone, I did not just roll over in bed. I asked him where he kept the books and videos on sexual technique. While he was getting dressed I made coffee. I had a cup waiting for him -- with a little ice in it so that he would not burn himself as he gulped it down. I filled his thermos, and I had a cup poured for myself. He drank down the coffee, grabbed the thermos and a piece of coffee cake and headed out the door and off to work. I took my coffee and went to the office to study.

I had just experienced the best sex of my life. Evidently Al had continued to study in the hopes that maybe our marital life might turn around. I wasn't going to make him do all the work. For six solid hours I poured over books, reading what I thought were portions that were relevant to me. I'd take a break and watch instructional videos. I only stopped to straighten the living room, replace the bedding, take a potty break, fill my coffee cup or grab a piece of coffee cake.

I thought I heard Dory get up, but when I looked out the door and went into the kitchen she was not there so I went back to doing my homework. At noon the phone rang. It was Al. He was going to be on the job for another three to four hours at least, but they had identified the problems and had torn out the pieces that needed to be replaced. Now it was a matter of putting in the new stuff.

I got up to stretch my legs and Dory came down stairs from her bedroom. She asked what I had been doing all morning. She said that she had gotten up and looked around the house for me, but not seeing me she wasn't quite sure what was going on. When she checked on her dad's van she noticed it was gone. Maybe I had gone someplace with him. Our bedroom door was closed, maybe I was really tired or not feeling well and was sleeping in.

I told her I had gotten up with her dad when he was called in to work and had spent all the time in the office reading up on something. The phone call sort of jerked me back to reality. It was from her dad. He would be gone for a while yet. And I realized I was getting hungry. I asked Dory if she had eaten yet, and when she said she had not, we set about preparing a light lunch for ourselves.

In my research that morning I realized that I had precious few articles of clothing that I could wear and feel attractive, let alone "hot" in. I asked Dory if she would like to go shopping with me in the afternoon. She was eager for the opportunity as long as she could get a few things, too.

I didn't know what to wear. I didn't own anything that looked hot except for the outfit I had worn yesterday. Finally I decided I would wear one of Al's dress shirts with a wide belt at my waist. It would take a little work, but I would fold the sides of the shirt at the level of my waist and then put the belt around it. I did have a pair of jeans that did not look too much like mom jeans. I would wear them under the shirt until I got to the mall. Then I would buy a pair of shorts like Dory had worn Saturday evening and wear them for the rest of our shopping trip.

It was Sunday and not all stores were open, but stores in malls were and they would be a good place to start. I asked Dory where she had purchased the shorts she had worn on Saturday and she named a sporting goods store in a strip mall. We went there. I found the shorts. They came in a variety of colors and in sizes SS -- S -- M -- L -- and even XL. I tried on a medium and it fit just fine. But they were very stretchy. I decided to try on a size small.

I had to work to get into it, but it really looked good, like it was painted on me. I bought five pair of the cheeky beach volleyball shorts: black, red and navy in medium, and a very light blue and pink in size small. I purchased them immediately even though I wanted to look around the store a little more. Once purchased, I went into a fitting room one more time, took off my jeans and took off my panties. Then I put on the light blue shorts commando and pulled them up tight into my camel toe. The shirt tails would cover the shorts as I walked around, but the shorts felt so sexy. And if I happened to bend over, I would give anybody behind me a real eyeful. I undid the bottom two buttons on the shirt so that as I walked, people would catch a glimpse of my camel toe.

Now I was in the market for yoga pants/leggings. I would wear these to the bank instead of the old lady slacks I had been wearing. I also found tube tops and bought them in size small. I was bigger than that, but they were very stretchy and so when I wore them I either showed a lot of cleavage or some generous underboob. Even though it took some time, I returned to the fitting room, and took off my bra. I put on the light blue tube top, then put my shirt back on buttoning only the button at the waist and one button below the waist. Then I put the three inch wide belt back on and cinched in my waist one more notch than I had been wearing before.

I had to get shoes -- acrylic platform shoes with a two inch platform and six inch heels. I apologized to Dory, but I knew where to get these shoes -- at an XXX book and novelty store. She was 18. They'd let her in, especially when I explained what I wanted to buy and offered to buy her a pair, too. She had come in a pair of low rise tight fitting skinny jeans. She had worn running shoes. She fell in love with the heels even though we had to be a little careful when we began walking in them.

Then on to the main mall with the clothing stores. I explained to Dory that I wanted to avoid the old lady stores. I wanted to visit the stores that sold clothing that made a girl look hot. I wound up getting two stretch pencil skirts that came up about five inches above the knee: one in black and one in navy. I would wear these to work. I also bought a couple of tank tops and a couple of crop tops (they were on sale at the end of the summer).

I bought two pair of skin tight stretch skinny jeans, a low rise dark pair and medium rise in a little bit lighter denim. Then I bought a stretch miniskirt that only hung an inch or two below my pussy in front and below the crease of my ass in back. Finally I bought two micro miniskirts which did not completely cover my ass. One was red, stretchy and tight (and I knew when I wore it I would always be pulling it down because it would ride up on my hips). The other was a light blue plaid pleated skirt that hung very low on my hips but revealed a whole lot of ass.

While I had some moderate heel dress shoes we hit the shoe stores and I bought two pair of dress shoes I could wear to work or for extended periods of time: one with a 1-1/2 inch heel and the other in a 2 inch heel. I also bought a pair of knee high boots that clung lightly to my calves and had a 3 inch heel and a pointy toe covered with a silvery metal filigree.

Finally, we went to a lingerie store. There were other specialty lingerie stores in town which sold even more exotic lingerie than the ones in the mall. Eventually I would go to some of them. But they were closed on Sunday so we went to the ones in the mall. I bought a pair of nude to the waist pantyhose, several pair of crotch high dark stay up stockings with lace tops, and a number of panties, most of them lacy thongs. No matter what I was wearing that was visible to passersby, I wanted to look and feel sexy underneath. I bought a couple of lacy push up bras, with panties to match. I did not buy any sweaters or blouses because I thought I could make do with or modify many of the blouses I had.

Dory was not replacing her wardrobe the way I was and had purchased quite a bit of clothing just before school had started. But she enjoyed giving me suggestions and advice and bought a few things for herself. Besides the shoes, in the lingerie store she bought a pair of black crotch high stay up stockings, and a black waist high thong pantie and a black lace push up bra which matched what I had purchased. Al had made a bunch of money today working overtime. We probably spent a good portion of it, but he wouldn't mind. He liked pampering his girls.

We got home around five o'clock just in time to answer the phone. It was Al. He thought he would be home in an hour. He told us not to make supper, he'd be bringing home a pizza.

Suddenly I had an inspiration. I took the things I had purchased to my bedroom and rummaged through them quickly finding the bags from the lingerie store. I stripped and put on the pair of black crotch high stay up stockings, the black lace waist high thong, and the black lace push-up bra. I put the acrylic platform shoes back on. I brushed out my hair and touched up my makeup. Then I came out, explaining to Dory that I would like to pose with a glass of wine and a cigarette sitting on a bar stool with the leg closest to the camera extending straight out posed at our basement bar. Then I would send the picture to Al with the caption, "Eagerly waiting for you."

She said, "Mom, can I join you? Please?" She ran to her room and put on her matching lingerie. She came down with her phone which allowed for the phone to take a delayed picture. She set her phone up, using a couple of books to brace it so that it would frame us nicely. Then we sat at the bar but angled toward the camera at about 45 degrees with our close leg extended to the floor and our inner leg curved up and resting on the rung of the bar stool. We each had a glass of wine on the bar and a cigarette (unlit -- I hate the things but think they look sexy) in our close hand. She took three such time delay pictures. The first one was not quite centered right. The second and third ones were both good so we decided to send the third one to Al with the caption.

Dory got a text back: "THAT'S MOTIVATION! Can I show the picture to Kent who's working with me?"

Dory looked at me. "It's fine with me if you are okay with it," I said.

She sent the message: "Make his day!"

After that we went back up to the kitchen and got out glasses for the drinks we would have with our pizza. I told Dory, "I'm going to stay dressed like this for supper. If you want to change into something else that's fine."

Dory replied, "I'm enjoying walking around like this. Daddy has had a hard day. Let's lighten it up for him." She had not called her dad, "Daddy," for a long time. This was kind of a cute and sexy development.

It did not take too long and we heard Al's service van drive up the driveway. A moment later he was entering the kitchen with his empty thermos and a pizza. As soon as he saw us he said, "The picture did not do you justice. You two are absolutely gorgeous. Excuse me if I do not give you a proper greeting but I'm filthy. You can warm the oven and then put the pizza in to reheat it and I'll be right back down after taking a quick shower."

Al did have the art of the quick shower down to perfection, but as he was ready to get dressed he didn't know what to do. He called me from the bedroom. I was a little bit afraid he had seen all the packages and was going to tell me that it was a bit much. But instead he stood there wearing a black lace men's thong. "Do I come down like this, matching you girls, or do I become the prude of the family."

"Come as you are," I said.

"Even in front of Dory?" he asked, just to make sure.

I thought of Dory's reference to her Daddy. "It was Dory's idea to match me when I asked her to take a picture just of myself dressed like this. I think she is a little excited to show off her womanly body to her daddy. And, because I am pretty sure she has no idea that you routinely wear thong underwear, I think you'll blow her mind if you come out looking like that. You haven't kept your body in such nice shape over all these years for nothing. Oh, and put on a pair of black work boots but don't lace them up. It's a sexy look. Trust me."

Al did has he had been told. Dory looked at him slack jawed. If she had a little Oedipal thing going on before this, she had a big Oedipal thing going on now. Dory was quick witted. She ran up to him, threw her arms around him and said, "You weren't able to give us a proper greeting before, so you can give us the greeting now." And when he did not immediately return the hug, she said, "Hug me, Daddy, I won't break." He hugged her. Her arms pulling him in to her tightly around his mid section meant that there was no way that Dory would not feel his hardening member.

I was not to be outdone. "I see, compared to you I'm overdressed," I said and took off my bra before hugging Al and giving him a soul kiss.

When we were done, Al looked over to see that Dory had removed her bra as well and was coming in for a second hug. She got the hug, but Al refrained from the soul kiss. My guess is that even Dory felt that that would have been going a step too far. But when she stepped back from having had his hard cock pressing against her belly she said, "Daddy likes our new lingerie, even when we take it off."

We got the pizza out of the oven, and sat around eating it and talking about our day. It was a leisurely supper. After supper Dory and I needed to put our purchases away and Al sat in the living room, relaxing after a long and hard day at work. Dory came down before I did and saw her dad was sleeping. She had taken off the platform shoes and stockings and was just in her thong. She sat down next to him. He had seated himself on the middle of the sofa with his feet up on the futon. The TV was on and a history program was being shown on the public television station. The volume had been turned way down.

I had more to put away than Dory. I, too had taken off my shoes and stockings and came down just in my black lace thong. I sat on the other side of him. I leaned against him on my side. Dory leaned against him on her side. We must have looked like a contented little family -- although slightly naked. I don't know how long it was that we stayed like that. It was getting a little chilly now that the sun had gone down. I don't know if that is the reason why she did it, but Dory had one of those sneezes that come upon a person so quickly there is no time to stifle it or even cover one's mouth.

The sneeze woke up Al. He quickly became aware that he had an almost naked girl on either side of him and he was almost naked himself. He started growing before our eyes. This time it was my turn to say something. "It looks as though he enjoys being surrounded by topless girls."