Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he awoke from what must have been a very sound sleep I could tell he was almost ready to put one arm around me and his other arm around Dory and then reach down to fondle our tits. And then as he became more alert I could see him decide that that was probably not a good idea -- especially in Dory's case.

Instead he said, "It is getting a little chilly in here and I'd suggest going and putting on more clothes, but I really am tired out from the day and I'm thinking that maybe I ought to go to bed. Mom and I have to go to work tomorrow and you have school," he said to Dory.

"But this really felt good while it lasted," said Dory and she moved to get up and go to her room.

"I slept through most of it, but what I am aware of I really liked," said Al.

"C'mon Honey, let's go to bed," I said as I shut off the TV and began turning off the lights. "Go upstairs to bed. I'll be right there as soon as I'm sure everything is locked up."

"No. I'm going to stay down here and enjoy the scenery until you're ready to go up," Al said. I was just a little bit satisfied when I noticed in a mirror that when he had the choice of watching my ass walk in front of him or watch Dory move her little butt up the stairs, he was following me. I added a little swing to my hips.

Our night in bed was largely a repeat of the previous night, except that it did not start with the romantic movie. Instead we spent a little bit of time cuddling and kissing and with me reassuring him that I really did want to do this with him -- the second night in a row -- after years of total abstinence. As he was now kissing me and fondling my tits and playing with my pussy I was assuring him, "I want you to fuck me, Baby. I want your big hard cock in my pussy and filling me up with your cream. I need you, Baby. It was way too long, and that was all my fault for embracing a very faulty image of what makes a good wife and mother. But I've got that straightened out now, and I need you. Fuck the shit out of me."

Once again he moved himself down so that he could eat my pussy. His tongue and lips were magical. His fingers probed my pussy and stimulated my G spot. I started to cum. I got kind of vocal. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, that feels so good, Baby! Oh Fuck! I'm cumming! Ohhh, so good, now fuck me Baby. Fuck the shit out of me!!"

This time instead of moving to the missionary position he had me get up on my knees with my head down. He took a little bit of time and I can only guess that he used the time to cover his cock with saliva, because when he entered me there was plenty of lube to allow him to enter all the way the first time. He checked with me, "Are you okay?"

"I'm wonderful," I replied, "Just fuck me." So he did. I don't know how long he fucked me, but I was approaching orgasm when he reached one hand under me and tickled my clit. That was all it took. It was soak city all over again. My body convulsed in orgasm and my vagina clamped down tightly on his cock as I squirted volley after volley of squirt. My clamping down would have pushed him out but for the fact that he countered my spasms with deep thrusts.

We came down a little bit from that orgasm, but he wasn't done. "Could you ride me cowgirl?' he asked. "I want to watch those pretty titties bouncing as you fuck me." We quickly moved to the position and Al was looking at his beautiful wife bouncing up and down on his cock. I remembered some of the things I had read in the morning. I could move my hips back and forth and from side to side. I could rotate them and every change of position would give me a new and different stimulus. When I found a particularly enjoyable one I would stay with it for a while. As I tried different motions and positions I brought myself closer and closer to climax again. Al, too, was enjoying what my body was doing to his cock.

And then it hit me. I clamped down on his cock hard and forcefully squirted on Al's cock as I came. As I regained my composure he moved me to my back, raised my legs and put them on his shoulders and raised himself up on my body so that as he entered my love canal his cock brushed my clit. I was ready to cum again. He reached around with his right hand and just probed my anus with his middle finger and I exploded one more time. "Oh fuck! Al, you feel so good in me. I love your fucking fuck. Shove that cock in me, Baby. I'm yours. Oh Fuck!" This time Al released his load in me. He stopped his movement, but remained in me as he smothered me with kisses and told me I was beautiful, hot and sexy and that he loved me.

When his cock had relaxed to where it was about ready to come out of me, I wrapped my legs around him, not wanting him to get off of me, but when his cock came out anyway I released him and he moved next to me, stroking my cheek and telling me how wonderful I was. We both went to sleep for a little bit, but once again woke up to wet sheets. We got up and took a shower together. I had put some padding under the mattress pad when I made the bed in the morning that would keep the mattress from getting soaked. We put towels on top of the sheets again and went to sleep.

We almost forgot to set an alarm but just before he dozed off to sleep Al was reawakened with the thought that he needed to do that. Monday morning might have been a typical morning except for the fact that I spent a little more time with my hair and makeup and had put on a pair of hold up stockings, a new pencil skirt that came five inches above my knees, was wearing thong panties and a matching push up bra. The blouse I was wearing was unbuttoned to show off what the bra was offering.

"Wow!" said Al as soon as he saw me, "I wish I had some banking to do today."

Dory entered the kitchen, took one look at me and said, "Lookin' hot, Mom. Have fun with your new look today." We ate breakfast together. I took Dory to school and Al went to work.

Dory could actually walk home from school, it was not that far away. Except for Friday when the bank had extended hours, I was next to come home and I would start to make supper. Al was usually last.

I had worn a new pair of shoes to work today with the 2 inch heels. I went upstairs to the bedroom, and changed into a pair of running shoes, and a black pair of booty shorts over a low rise thong pantie. On top I wore a red tube top. Then I got busy on supper. After supper Dory helped me clean up. We then spent some time on the internet looking up piercings. We found that we could get nipple jewelry that did not require the nipples to be pierced. Reading more Dory realized she did not want to have her nipples pierced -- at least not until she was done having children because there was a possibility that piercings could interfere with breast feeding.

I had my own reason for not wanting a nipple piercing. We also discovered that clit jewelry was available without the clit or labia being pierced. Both of us thought we would try that first. A tongue piercing did not appeal to either one of us although if Al really wanted me to give him blow jobs maybe a tongue piercing would make that more pleasurable for him. I'd have to ask him. So far he was giving me a lot of oral attention, but had not asked for any for himself.

Our ears were pierced already. The piercing that appealed to both of us was the navel piercing. Then we read about it. A navel piercing took a lot longer to heal than the typical ear piercing and took more extensive care than an ear piercing. I would not be able to wear a belt around my waist for some time until the piercing was healed and it took months to completely heal. Neither one of us wanted that muss, fuss and bother especially as winter was approaching. Bare midriff time would be more appropriate for a navel piercing. We went on the internet and ordered some non piercing nipple jewelry and I ordered myself a couple pieces of clit and labia jewelry. Dory could borrow them if she wanted to.

Dory had homework to do. I had bedding to wash. Al was in the middle of something that would take him another half hour or so. I went back to reading a book on sexual technique - a book I had started on Sunday morning. I had begun a chapter that began by saying that the mind is the most important sexual organ and went on to talk about being creative in one's lovemaking always looking for new and different ways to pleasure one's partner. But it also then went on to talk about fantasies.

And that was where I left off when Al was ready to come to bed. Not every night that week ended in in unbridled sex. But, unlike the previous several years, every night we went to sleep only after kissing and caressing one another, and reassuring one another of our love. I would fall asleep with one of his arms around me holding me in loving embrace. It felt so good.

We set our alarms fifteen minutes earlier than we formerly had so I had a little more time to do my hair and makeup. Al would be downstairs, ready for work, but getting breakfast ready and eagerly waiting for me to enter the room so that he could admire his "hot little banker" as she entered the kitchen. It was true, I was pushing the envelope, but the supervisor of my supervisor was a man who the first day I entered the bank in my short pencil skirt let it be known that he liked my new look, calling it, "Banker chic."

And in spare moments I would read more about enhancing our marital relationship. Towards the end of the evening I'd talk with Al about what I read. These were books and articles he had read already and usually we could share our thoughts and ideas with one another without him having to reread the section I wanted to talk about. I was also looking at instructional videos. Sometimes I would have him watch them or a portion of them with me and we would discuss what we liked and what we didn't like.

Our life had changed dramatically. I enjoyed looking hot. When I looked hot I felt confident. Al loved it when I looked hot so I tried to look hot when I was home. Not only was I feeling more confident, but as we became more intimate, as we had sex more often and as I appeared in public looking hot as Al's wife, I could see that he became more confident, happy and outgoing. It was like a burden had been lifted off of him.

Al started to take me out more just so that he could spend time with me while I was looking my hottest. We started going out dancing on the weekends. We would go to a dance club the first time and I would wear something that looked hot but did not push the envelope. We would study what other people wore, and check out security.

If we felt comfortable in the place and with its security, the next time we came back I would wear something that was just a little bit sexier than anything we had seen in our last visit. Those were our two big priorities: safety and exhibitionism. We didn't care that much if the band was good or not -- as long as they could keep a steady beat. And we didn't care that much about the skill of the bartenders -- we seldom drank alcohol. We came to dance, to hold one another, (Al called it vertical foreplay) to see and to be seen.

We also found a restaurant that featured Texas line dancing during the meals, and I would dress in a stylized sexy western outfit and we would get up to line dance whenever a line dance was introduced. We went to symphony concerts where I could wear a very dressy but sexy dress. We went to rock concerts where I would wear some of my most outrageous, slutty outfits. We would go to museums and festivals and to sporting events. I would always try to dress in a style appropriate to the venue, but in an outfit that was so sexy that I knew that if I was not the sexiest one there, I was among the sexiest. We started this in the fall but knew that when summer came around we would be going to beaches and I would be wearing swimwear that challenged the rules.

Around the house I would show lots of tits and ass. I wore my nipple jewelry when I wore a shelf bra or went topless, and I wore my clip on clit jewelry when I wore micro miniskirts with no panties. Dory would often join me on a Saturday or Sunday in walking around the house in just a g string or a thong and nipple jewelry. We'd work in sandals or running shoes but if we were not working, we'd put on heels.

And Al and I were making love -- having sex -- fucking and genuinely enjoying it. After going so long without, I now understood why fucking was also called making love. From the first gentle kiss that began our foreplay until I finally fell asleep with his arm over me as we spooned, everything we did from beginning to end let me know in no uncertain terms that Al loved me. That felt so good.