Second Chance At Love: Pt. 05

Story Info
We get a couple of surprises.
2.4k words
4.71
3.8k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
559 Followers

The ice was broken with Tiffany. The morning after our tryst, we had a long discussion about boundaries while we showered. I admitted I'm more of a prude than Tiffany and Sandra. A couple of the things that happened the night before didn't set well in my mind. The ladies reminded me it was all play-acting, which still bothered me.

They reminded me we are all consenting adults, and I could see their point. It might take some time, and I'm sure I'll get over it. However, Tiffany and Sandra agreed to limit those scenes for a while. It's hard to argue with two sexy women, naked, in the shower, while one is on her knees sucking your dick, and the other is kissing you while you play with her tits. I don't mind losing arguments that way at all.

The next couple of weeks were pretty routine. We worked, cuddled, fucked, but nothing worth writing home about. We did get a sad call from Lan. Her mother passed away, and we were invited to her celebration of life.

Sandra knew Lan's mother, so I agreed to go with her. We drove to Lan's mother's house to see Lan before the celebration. She was in good spirits, accepting, for the most part, that her mother was free of pain. She mentioned she'd be staying there a little longer until the estate was settled, then she didn't know what she was going to do. We assured her she was always welcome at our house and that we'd help if she needed anything.

Lan appreciated our words, she knew she still had a place with us, but hearing Sandra say it and me confirming it made her feel better. The service was nice, and it reminded me of Jeannie's. Sandra saw my pain and whispered we should leave. I agreed, so we went and headed home, but we noticed Mercedes in the crowd on the way out. We nodded and smiled, not wanting to disturb the celebration. We gossiped about her being there on the way home.

A couple of weeks after the service, Lan called us to ask about a meeting to discuss our business. With her mother's passing, she had too many things going on to continue being a partner.

We decided to meet over the weekend when we'd all be home. It was about eleven Saturday morning when Lan drove up. The three of us went out to greet her, and much to our surprise Mercedes was there with her.

We greeted each other and then returned to the house to discuss business. Before we could do that, Lan explained why she needed out.

She and Mercedes were getting very serious. Mercedes got an offer from the smoke jumpers school in Redmond, where she'd first trained as a firefighter. She was offered an instructor position and accepted it. They found a fixer-upper with a bit of land close to Redmond and were going to open a bed and breakfast with the money Lan would get from selling her mother's house. Lan wondered if I were willing to sell them my trailer so they'd have a place to live while they did the renovations.

Sandra and I smiled. I told them I'd been thinking about it and I'd sell it to them. I asked Mercedes what had happened with Keith. She told the same story as Sandra had. He worked too much, and the smoke jumper offer was too good to pass up. Besides, she and Lan had fallen in love.

I didn't say anything, but once more, I felt sorry for my son.

We worked out a deal over lunch. The ladies put together an excellent Asian plate while Lan and I worked out the details. In the end, we were all happy. We said our goodbyes after making arrangements for Mercedes to tow the trailer. I needed to clean things up a bit before they hauled it away.

So, now it was just the three of us.

We'd been three for a few months since we heard the news about Lan's mom. The plants and weeds were winning the battle. It was late Summer, and I knew we'd not make our clients happy

if we didn't get the help.

I went to the high school and asked if they had any kids, we could hire. I knew they were out of school, but I had to start someplace. I talked to the school's secretary, and she referred me to someone else who did the same thing. Finally, I went to the feed store and asked them. I should have done that first because they knew a couple of kids who would love a part-time job.

I got their names and numbers from the owner, who said she'd let them know I would call. I thanked her and left in a much better mood than I went in with.

We'd named our little operation Sandra-Rays coop when we first got our business license. So, since she was our salesperson, I asked Tiffany to call the kids and work something out. She was closer to their age which made sense to me.

She texted them instead of calling and got a hold of them quicker than I would have, leaving voicemails all day.

She arranged to meet them at our place to discuss what we needed. There were only two with the hope that they would know more. We met on another Saturday, with one boy and one girl. Both seniors wanted to major in crop science or some related agricultural field. The ladies mainly did the interviewing while I sat and listened. I think the kids felt more comfortable around them than me.

The kids liked what we were doing and agreed to work full-time until school started, then part-time, depending on their schedules.

Now we had some help, assuming they showed up and worked.

We continued being creative with our sex life when we had time for one. It started when I was out on the par course, working out and enjoying the sun. I'd stripped down my shorts because I was sweating a storm. Both Tiff and Sandra joined me about halfway through my workout. They brought yoga mats to use while stretching, which I rarely did.

They got warm as I continued my workout, so off came the jog bras. They started their yoga, bending, stretching, and looking yummy doing it. I paused to watch as Sandra corrected a pose Tiff was doing. I watched as her hands slid up and down Tiff's back. My dick began to grow as I watched Tiff respond by purring while Sandra massaged her. They both looked over at me, noticing the bulge in my shorts.

Tiff asked, "Did you bring a banana out here with you? I'm hungry."

I smiled, "Yes, I did, young lady. Would you two like to share it?"

They got off the mats; Tiff grabbed hers and spread it out at my feet. They both knelt. Sandra tugged my shorts down as Tiff latched onto my dick with her hand. She started stroking me as I stood looking down at her. Sandra rose to kiss me and then back down to begin sucking. They took turns sucking, stroking, and enjoying what I had to offer. When I was ready to cum, instead of one of them swallowing, they let me shoot into the air and onto the ground. I stood panting as they kissed each other, then high-fived. I had to laugh; they'd set me up. Another barrier was broken for me since I'd never had outdoor sex.

Next, it was their turn. I pulled my shorts back on and helped rearrange the mats. Tiff sat with her back against one of the vertical four-by-fours, a yoga mat behind her. Sandra stretched out on the other and went down on sweet Tiff. They looked as good as ever in the warm sun, Tiff moaning as Sandra brought her to a lovely climax.

Sandra opted for a different position. I took Tiff's spot. Sandra was on all fours and facing me so we could kiss, and I could fondle her breasts. Tiff laid under her to devour her sweetness. It wasn't the last time we did something like that. We made sure the high schoolers weren't around when we played like that. We got more creative with positions and couplings as Summer drew to a close.

Mercedes stopped by in her truck to haul the trailer away in early September. It was hot, and she dressed for the heat: cut-off jeans and a tank top with no bra. I could see why Lan was smitten. Mercedes was to die for. I hadn't heard from Keith in a long time, and I'd wait until he volunteered the information about his former girlfriend.

I put the trailer money in a CD despite the low interest rates we were getting. We'd need the money down the road to keep the business going.

The high school kids were working out nicely. They tended to hang around Tiffany when she was here. I don't blame them. I would too.

The guy, James, was on the football team. I think he played linebacker, and he was smitten with Tiff. She thought he was nice but discouraged any flirtations. She reminded him she was his boss, and being respectful, he abided by her rules.

Camilla, our female employee, was a bit different. She was into gymnastics and aspired to be a firefighter and attend Smoke Jumper school. Tiffany mentioned she had a friend teaching there, so Camilla was like a little puppy following Tiff where ever she went and always doing what she asked promptly.

I think she was smitten with Tiff also and maybe a bit curious about our relationship.

At the end of September, Sandra and I decided to visit Lan and Mercedes in Redmond. It's about a three-hour drive. We told Tiff we'd be gone for the three days that coincided with her days off. That way, someone would be around to deal with our helpers and deliver orders. She was okay with that. We took off on Monday with Sandra's Prius because it gets much better mileage than my truck, and Tiff might need the truck while we were gone.

Our visit was great. Lan and Mercedes showed us their plans for the B&B, the Smoke Jumper School, and Bend. We stayed in a motel because the trailer wasn't big enough for four people, and it was their home now. Late Tuesday night, Sandra wasn't feeling well. She was throwing up and feeling nauseous. Thursday morning, we called Lan and told her we were heading home because Sandra wasn't feeling well. She understood and wished us well.

We arrived home around eleven. Camilla's car was there, so we figured she was working with Tiff in the garden. We went inside to put our things away, and when we were in our bedroom, Sandra looked through the blinds to the backyard.

"Umm, Ray. Come here for a second, please.

I went over to join her, "Oh wow! Camilla has some nice little titties."

Sandra slapped me, "Pervert!"

I laughed, wrapping my arms around her waist as we both watched.

We guessed that when we were absent, and Tiff and Camilla had time to play. They were on a blanket, Tribbing, with Camilla on top of Tiff. They were going at it as we watched, admiring Camilla's body and stamina.

Sandra was in awe, "You know I'm going to have to talk to Tiff about this."

I agreed, "It's fine. Camilla is what, eighteen, nineteen? She's legal, and I think they are both consenting too. I don't see anyone upset or unwilling, do you?"

She smacked me again, "No, silly. I want some of that too."

I laughed, "Well when they finish, I'll walk out to the shop calling their names like we just arrived and didn't see anything. Is that okay, Ms. Perv.?"

She smiled and kissed me, "Oh crap!"

She ran into our bathroom and vomited in the toilet. I'd seen this performance once before, about twenty-seven years ago."

I didn't say anything. I loved Sandra, and I'd accept any decision she'd make. When she walked out after cleaning up, she had a sheepish look, partly from her last episode and partly because she knew the reason for it.

"Ray?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"I think I'm pregnant."

"Is that good or bad, my love?"

"I think it's good, lover. What do you think?"

I got down on my knees, "You've made me very happy, Sandra. If you want the baby and want to get married, I'm all for it. If you don't want to get married, that's okay too. I'd prefer we did. I know this isn't the most romantic setting, but will you marry me?"

She grinned and fell into me, "Yes, baby Ray. I will marry you."

"Are they done yet?"

She looked over me. Tiff and Camilla were cuddling, kissing, and basking in the glow.

"Yes, they are, but give them a few more minutes."

"As you wish, my queen."

This changed everything. Not that I'm complaining.

We told Tiff and Camilla when they came into the house. Sandra called Lan, explained why we had left, and told her the news.

Sandra wanted a small ceremony before her baby bump showed. We invited a few people and held it at our house the first week of October. We sat down with Tiff to figure out what we needed to do business-wise. I didn't want to dissolve everything, but that would take priority with Sandra, due May or June.

Tiffany reassured me she could get more high school kids to help. Camilla had a few friends she'd been talking with. We'd confessed we'd observed Camilla and her in the backyard, which got a considerable blush. It was okay, and we didn't care. Tiffany was okay with that.

I'd decided to plant fruit trees in one of the pastures to have more product diversity. I also wanted to add blueberries. The ladies liked that idea, so all was set.

It's now December, and we've pretty much shut down operations. I don't know what the future will be like, but I have two beautiful women living with me and a baby due next year. It doesn't get any better than this.

O2
O2
559 Followers