Second Chance At Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I spoke, I gently guided her to lie down. I took two pillows, and moving her to the center of the bed, had her prop up so she could watch me. Then, after kissing her tenderly, I worked my way down her body, starting with her long, elegant neck, kissing and gently nibbling as I went. When I reached her breasts, I cupped one at a time, and sucked and teased each long nipple with my tongue and lips. I felt her grasp my head and pull my face firmly against each breast. As I moved down her stomach, she flinched at the first kiss -- okay, ticklish. So instead, I moved down to her long, sexy navel and pressed my tongue in, lightly swirling it. She shuddered slightly, and again pressed my face into her. After spending a few more moments there, I moved down to her vulva. I lifted up and took it in. Her moderately pronounced pubic mound was covered in dark, curly hair, groomed into a classic 'V', but her labia were shaved clean -- perfect.

I looked up at her and softly said, "Beautiful."

She gave me a dreamy smile, and I leaned back down and ran my lips through the curly hair, kissing my way to her slender, smooth labia. Her light mauve inner labia, were delicate and beautiful. I ran the point of my tongue up until I lightly touched her small clitoral nub, which was just peeking out from under its hood. Her hips lifted in response and she moaned.

"Oh yes, that is so sweet," she murmured. I continued to slowly and gently work her vaginal lips, poking my tongue into her vagina, gradually increasing pressure.

"Derrick never did this. He would only work my vagina with his wet finger in preparation for sex...unh, oh yes, yes..."

I experimented with a swipe, going lower, contacting her anus. Her response was immediate - her hips lurched and her head came forward, looking at me in surprise.

"Oh damn, no one's ever done that...Do it again."

I began licking all the way up and down, also contacting her clit more and more. Then I started gently poking the tip of my tongue into her anus each time. With this new stimulation, her hips shook each time. She gently pulled on my hair.

"Baby, I'm ready, I need you in me, now. That's wonderful, but I can't wait," she moaned.

I slid up her long torso and kissed her breasts as she wrapped her legs around my hips, urging me to enter. Then she reached down, grasped my cock and rubbed the head against her wet opening. I pushed, gently at first, meeting resistance.

She nodded, "Oh, mmm, go ahead, now, unh, yes..."

I pushed harder and my cockhead popped in. I kept pushing into her snug, warm channel, relishing the feel, the heat, and the response of her body as her hips jinked. I pushed all the way in till my head pressed against her cervix and our pubic bones met -- divine, a perfect fit. I felt her heals press against my ass, urging me to action. I started with long slow strokes, gradually increasing the speed and intensity in response to her coaxing.

"Ungh, oh, oh, oh baby, faster...yes, oh, oh, yes, yes..."

Her soft litany of encouragement piqued my passion and I increased the speed and intensity of my strokes. She moved her legs off me and planted her feet on the bed, knees bent. Then she started humping up into me, matching me stroke for stroke.

She started keening, "Ah, ah, going to cum, baby, going to cum...OH-FUCK-OH-OH-OH..."

I began hammering her as I felt my balls tighten and my cock expand. I barely croaked out, "Cumming," before I exploded, unloading over and over again.

Jessie had her arms around my neck and had lifted her upper body off the bed, burying her face in my shoulder, biting me as her body shook and spasmed in release. Hugged tightly to me, pressing her breasts into my chest, she continued to jink her hips intermittently as she came down from her orgasm. I stopped cumming, but kept my cock buried in her, relishing the feel of her tight vaginal tunnel spasming around my still hard member.

I felt moisture on my shoulder and heard a muffled sob.

"Are you okay?" I asked between deep breaths as I recovered from our intense coupling.

"Oh, Jake honey, I'm more than okay," she replied in an emotional voice, "that was...that was wonderful, sublime. I haven't cum like that in a long time, or had such sweet love made to me," she answered as she lay back.

"Oh, baby. I can feel you, still hard, still deep in me," she cooed, a little surprise in her voice.

"Sometimes, I stay hard, even after I cum. If you want, we can make love again?"

"If I want?" she laughed, "stay in me and roll over. I want to fuck 'you', now," she said in a stern, but sultry voice, taking control.

I immediately rolled us over and she planted her knees beside my hips, leaned forward, placing her hands beside my head and her face above mine. Her long hair fell in a dark cloud around my head. She leaned down and engaged me in another long soulful kiss, then dropped her body down, mashing her breasts into my chest.

Breaking the kiss, she lifted up until just her nipples stayed in contact with my chest; then she began riding me, dragging her taut, engorged nipples up and down my chest, sliding the full length of my shaft, only stopping when my cockhead reached her vaginal opening. She would pause, then slowly slide back down my shaft till my cockhead pressed against her cervix. I reached and filled my hands with her firm buttocks and followed her movements. For several minutes, she slowly rode me in the most pleasurable, tantalizing manner, flexing her vaginal muscles and occasionally shuddering. As her climax built, her body would shudder more and her vagina would spasm around my shaft.

"Baby, I'm almost...ungh, oh, almost there, ohhh, going, oh, oh, oh, fuck, oh...CUM, CUMMING...

She straightened up and began bouncing up and down, slapping hard against me. I released her ass, grabbed her hips, and helped her jack up and down faster and faster. Her breasts danced wildly on her chest; her stomach muscles rippled with the exertion. Her hands were now on my stomach, bracing her, and her nails dug into my skin. Suddenly, she dropped hard and her pelvis began to jerk in orgasmic spasms as her climax exploded, vagina clenching and spasming around my cock.

"AH-AH-AH-OH-OH-FUCK-BABY-OH-OH...Oh, oh, Jake," she fell forward, collapsing on me, panting, head tucked in beside mine.

I stroked her hair and ran my other hand up and down the length of her back, as her body continued to shudder and jerk in post-orgasmic release.

Breathlessly, she whispered, "I didn't feel you cum."

"No, but I need too."

"What can I do?"

"Lie on your stomach, legs straight and together."

"Okay..." she said with a questioning look as she lifted off me, my painfully hard cock sliding out of her. Our combined fluids left a trail across my stomach as she dismounted and laid down beside me.

I rose and grabbed a pillow as I now straddled her legs. "Lift your hips," I directed and placed the pillow under her.

I took my aching cock and slid it between her thighs and found her now very wet opening. I easily slipped it between her lips and all the way in till I was pressed firmly against her round, muscular buttocks. Then I leaned forward and placed my hands next to her shoulders, levering my cock up against her ass cheeks. From this angle, I could get maximum stimulation, and I have found that most women enjoy it, also. I swept her hair aside and started kissing her neck while beginning to slowly stroke in and out.

"Oh, never done this; feels good, baby," she purred, "I think you can make me cum again."

"I'm counting on it," I replied as I picked up the pace, long-stroking her slippery, grasping vagina.

I was now forcefully smacking against her ass, enjoying the feel, the firmness. She started lifting her hips in response, which prompted me to ask, "Can you reach under and jill yourself? The quicker you climax, the quicker I will."

"I don't know, ungh, ooh, just how quick I want you to cum. This feels divine," she answered, playfully. But then she snaked her right hand under her, found her clit and started masturbating.

"Oh, damn, baby, not going to last long."

I felt her start to spasm around my cock and this motivated me to start stroking in earnest. "Oh, don't stop what you're doing. I'm close," I panted, and started rapidly short-stroking as my climax began to build. I was now sweating with the exertion and intensity of our coupling, and Jessie started vocalizing the onset of her orgasm as she began jilling rapidly.

"Cum-um-ing-now-baby-now-fi-ill-me-oh-oh-FILL ME...AHGH, FUCK...NOW," she shouted.

I exploded, shooting ropes of semen, deep into her spasming cunt. I unloaded so hard, my balls ached, almost painfully, and I continued to spasm after I was empty. My body jerked and shuddered in glorious relief. I collapsed on her back, huffing, and sweating, and I could feel and hear her panting, beneath me.

Her muffled voice squeaked out, "Holy shit, baby. I think you killed me." Then she giggled, "What a glorious death!"

I slid off her and flopped on my back.

Jessie cooed, "Jake, my lover, what you just did to me...what we just did...I have never felt this loved...or this well-fucked!" she laughed. "You also made me cum so hard, my stomach muscles hurt. And we may have to throw these sheets away. This pillow is definitely toast," she giggled, "We made a mess!"

"I love your pillow talk...and you motivated, inspired me like I've never been before...I think I'm going to need more supplements," I joked.

Afterwards, we lay in bed talking, about everything, the future, our hopes, Jessie's inevitable divorce, our parents and our jobs -- we live and work in separate towns. One of us was going to have to move and secure a new job. Neither of us was ready to become a home body. It became simple. Jessie didn't want to live in the house that she and Derrick shared, and they would probably have to sell it to settle things, anyway. And though Aurora had some nice things going for it, Colorado Springs had more to offer; besides being our parents' hometown, my home in Manitou Springs was really too nice to give up. Jessie wasn't married to her job and was highly employable, so that was the easy issue to deal with.

The difficult issue -- our parents. "Hi Mom and Dad. Jessie's getting a divorce, and oh by the way, we're in love and want to get married."

As we talked and planned, I on my back, head to the side, looking into Jessie's eyes, she rolled on her side towards, me and touched my cheek with her hand. Then, studying me, she ran her hand down my arm and then across my chest and down my stomach.

"You have an awesome body, my love," she softly murmured as she took hold of my semi-flaccid cock. "If you tried to take me again, I don't think I could stop you," she cooed, playfully.

It was a long night.

The Sunday after next, after Jessie's face healed, we went for dinner at our parents and steeled ourselves for the inevitable reaction. When we arrived at their home, Eli and Emma greeted us at the door, and after hugs all around, Eli held me at arms-length, studying me.

"Jake, boy, what's happened to you?"

"What? Um, nothing..."

"You haven't looked this good in a long time. I don't see a black cloud over your head, son. Did you finally find someone?" He grinned, "You've got a new woman in your life, haven't you?"

"Uh, I um, well, yes and no."

"Yes and no? Which is it? Are we going to meet her anytime soon?"

"Um, again, yes and no."

Emma spoke up, "Eli let them in and stop badgering him," To me, she offered, "He may be retired, but he'll never stop being a cop."

"Detective," he corrected as he took Jessie by the arm and led us all to the dining table.

"Dinner's almost ready. Want to give me a hand, honey," Emma directed at Jessie.

"Sure, Mom."

As they left the room, Eli asked, "So, Derrick off doing his all-important business?"

"Um, not sure, Dad," I said evasively.

He leaned towards me and conspiratorially groused, "I don't like that bas...him too much, but don't tell Jessica."

"Um, Dad, I wanted to let Jess tell you, but..."

"We're not together anymore, Daddy," Jessie broke in, as she entered from the kitchen carrying serving dishes.

Eli sat silent, staring at Jessie while she set the bowls down. The aroma of Emma's fabulous beef stew reminded me how hungry I was, in spite of my butterflies.

"So, you finally left that no-good. He never deserved you," Eli declared.

Emma, coming from the kitchen, heard it all, "Eli, sometimes..." she said, shaking her head. "I'm sorry dear. What happened? Or do you not want to talk about it?"

"No, Mom, Dad, it's one of the reasons we're here tonight. I wanted you to know. But I didn't leave him. He left me."

"Sorry, honey, but good riddin's. He never deserved you." Eli asserted.

"Eli!" Emma admonished.

"No, Mom, Dad's right. Good riddin's!

"What happened, dear?" Emma asked again.

Jessie shrugged her shoulders, "The no-good bastard was cheating on me...with his boss, Margot...for over a year, I guess, maybe longer. He moved out two weeks ago."

"Oh, baby, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Mom. Never better."

"Are you sure, dear?"

"Positively! Hey, let's not let this spoil dinner. I'm starving."

After dinner, we retired to the living room with snifters of Courvoisier (not my favorite drink, but theirs, though I've learned to drink it). Conversation immediately returned to Jessie and Derrick's split. Jessica explained the confrontation and meeting me for lunch the next day, breaking down, drinking too much; everything but how the night ended.

"And you had no idea?" Emma asked.

"No, I didn't. I mean, I felt things weren't right and hadn't been for a while, but I just thought we were going through some 'marriage blues' or something."

"But you seem like you're handling it well," Eli interjected.

"Yes, well, Jake has been a great help with that," Jessie said, a bit tongue in cheek.

"Thank you, Jake. You are such a good brother; always have been," Emma added.

I squirmed on the couch next to Jessie and just nodded my head. This was going to be harder than I thought.

"So, you divorcing the S.O.B.?" Eli questioned.

"Yes, I called the lawyer last week and we meet Tuesday. Um, can we talk about something else, now?"

"Sure, honey, sorry," Eli offered, then turned to me, "Anyway, I want to hear about this young lady that has Jake back to being his old self. We were beginning to worry about you, son."

Emma countered, "You were worried, dear. I knew he would find his way in time."

Stalling, I cleared my throat and glanced at Jessie. She gave a slight nod of her head.

"Well, um, Dad, when you asked earlier if I had a new woman in my life, and I said 'yes and no'. I wasn't being evasive. That was accurate. Yes, I have someone in my life that I love very much, but no, she is not new. I've loved her for a very long time, actually before I ever met Elise."

Emma asked, "Do we know this young lady? I can't think of anyone from the past that..." She stopped and got an odd look on her face.

"Eli, honey, could you give me a hand? I'd like to finish cleaning up."

"We cleared the table? I want to hear..."

"The kitchen honey, then we'll come back and chat."

He didn't immediately get up and looked irritated.

"Eli, the kitchen..."

She gave him the look that all wives master if they've been with their husband long enough.

"Alright," he groused, hefted his bulk up and followed her into the kitchen.

As soon as they left, Jessie grabbed my hand, "Jake, I'm scared. I don't think Dad is going to take this well."

"I think Mom figured it out. I think she's telling Dad right now, hopefully persuading him to not slug me," I joked halfheartedly. But I imagined it was a real possibility. Eli doesn't have a short fuse, very even-tempered. But I've seen him angry, and trust me, you do not want to be the object of his ire.

They were gone a good ten minutes, and the longer they were gone, the more nervous I became.

Emma came in, showing no cards, with Eli following, an unopened bottle of Courvoisier in one of his big paws. I imagined him hitting me with that club -- his fist, not the bottle. I didn't think he would waste the good brandy on me -- no matter how upset he was.

"More brandy anyone?"

"Yes, I need, would like another, thanks," I heard myself say.

As he poured mine, "Jessie?"

"Just a little, Dad."

After refreshing our drinks, Eli made a production of getting situated in his recliner and taking a sip of his brandy.

"So, you were telling us, you have loved this woman for a long time. Before you met Elise?" Eli casually asked.

"Yes."

"And did you have, um, relations with this woman before or while you were married to Elise?"

The question surprised me, and I expected Emma to object, but she sat silently, sipping her brandy.

I didn't hesitate to answer, "No, never. She didn't even know I loved her."

He raised his eyebrows and gave a slight nod of his head.

"Hm, well, that's interesting. Does she know now?"

I nodded, "Yes, I recently revealed that to her."

My palms were sweating. I don't think I had ever been interrogated before, but I knew I was now, and a little slow on the uptake, I didn't understand why.

"I assume she loves you, too."

"Yes, she does."

He continued, "So, how long..."

Jessie interrupted him, "Daddy, she has loved him for a long time, too. And stop interrogating Jake like he was some criminal," she said forcefully.

Before Eli could react, Jessie charged ahead, "Dad, Mom, I have always loved Jake...at first as a brother. But, years ago, I fell in love with the man he became. I fell in love with the man that treated his wife like my husband never treated me. And to answer your question, I didn't know he loved me and he didn't know I loved him...not in that way. And neither of us ever acted on it in any way, until...well, until now."

It all came out in a rush. I didn't know whether to grab Jessie and run for the door, or stand up and prepare to lose a fight, which I knew I certainly would. Instead, I sat in silence, as did everyone...for far too long; and all the while, I think I was holding my breath.

Eli calmly took a sip of his drink, then swished the brandy around in his glass, studying it. Emma had never taken her eyes off me and Jessie, just watching us.

Eli looked up, "Honestly, I'm perplexed. I think I should be upset, distraught maybe, because my son is in love with my daughter...But then I think, my son is a man I couldn't be prouder of, and if I were a father with a daughter, I would be thrilled to have him as a son-in-law. Oh, but I am a man with a daughter. And my own son loves my own daughter. See, perplexing. Of course, maybe I'm being presumptuous. Maybe, were not talking about marriage here, and maybe this is just an infatuation or something that..."

"No!" We both blurted out.

In a calmer tone, I explained, "Dad, we came here tonight to tell you what has happened with us, how we feel about each other, and that we intend to get married, regardless of the complications...but, most of all, we came with the hope that you would...could accept this. We don't want to hurt you or alienate you. We want your blessing. But we can't change how we feel..."

"Jake, Son, easy. I don't object. Emma doesn't object to you loving Jessie, to Jessie loving you. We just wanted to be sure this wasn't something that sprung up from what Jessie just went through, and from what you've been going through since Elise left you. We wanted to be sure there was more to it than that."

"Dad, Mom, thank you. I can't tell you how worried we were that you wouldn't understand...accept us...our situation," Jessie exclaimed with tears in her eyes, "but we are certain...this is our future. We just don't want you to be hurt by this or..."