All Comments on 'Second Chance Ch. 10'

by CinderLaw

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I was excited to see the next update...I was just hoping it would be a bit longer. can't wait to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i was a fan

till i realised that

1) your stories are highly unrealistic even for erotic fiction

2) you suck

3) refer 1) and 2)

lili82lili82over 12 years ago

damn, dude; if you're gonna be an asshole, at least sign in! fuckin douche!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
don't listen

to the silly person calling your stories rubbish!

I wished this chapter was so much longer please upload another chapter soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why?

Why? You're messed up, to much of the storyline is open! Leave a cliffhanger if you must, but close up some of the story. Surely you would not want your own kids left in the hands of a kidnapper!!!!!!, duh?

Goldrush33333Goldrush33333over 12 years ago
love this series!

Ok, so I have never commented on a story before, but read both of your series in one day. I love every bit of the story line. Your character development is awesome. I can picture every one of the characters, and I would happily take either twin...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
stephen king haz nothing on you!

Thank u so much for being real! I have experienced some or the same situations as your lead female characters with my ex wife. I didn't wise up in time. Hopefully ill b better prepared if im ever graced with a female love again. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous