All Comments on 'Second Chances'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5/5 Eight women in my life total. I'm 65 ... all of them promised they'd never do it again.

Well, 42 years of pain, just kicked #8 out (2nd wife 65 yrs old)

Now what do I do? Old women don't want sex, unless it's with a 30 yr old. Young women only hook up with an old man if he's got money. Now, where's that bottle of Scotch?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good tale, and thank you.

Certain stories contain items that create some tense moments, others may be somewhat less tense, the lesser tenseness assuaged by a forthcoming retribution.

Just saying, the first instance I note is the norm. I love it when a paragraph begins, “after years passed, the day came when our children graduated high school and were moving on to college. Great, the bitch gets sideswiped by a transgression she made years ago. Revenge served ice cold!

The second instance is the acceleration of my heartbeat when it is clear that Sally Hawkins is introduced, into ANY story. Gives me a good feeling.

Again, just saying.

willyk1212willyk12125 months ago

ive been divorce d 23 yrs i could note forgive i dont look down on people who do its there life but i could not and i really dont miss it im happy

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

Nope, I waited until I was 45 to get married. She was blatant in her affair I took her to court and when I was done with her she moved 1751 miles away and I raised my almost 8 month young daughter that is now 29 and smart as a whip, runs an Insurance Co., knows how to frame a house, pull wire, plumb and troubleshoot engines and pretty damn good with hand guns and is an expert shot with a long rifle and she's raising three girls. I guess I did okay on my own but I won't stand cheaters.

arnowolarnowol5 months ago

Anonymous wrote about 2 months ago:

"Hmmmm, that shows her immediate honesty and genuine remorse, but I would have a hard time overlooking that. What happens if she drinks a little too much for another lonely night without her husband and with another "Todd"?"

She would remember the first night where she made a very serious mistake and would definitely not make it again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I hope I could forgive a one-time drunken time that was honestly confessed. People are not perfect, and we all fail much of the time. I've never cheated and I hope I never have to face this situation, but I hope I would be able to forgive. The relationship would never be exactly the same and would be more difficult, but assuming a matching commitment to get through, I would really hope to make it.

MsVanilla69MsVanilla694 months ago

I liked the story even though we knew what was coming , at times things work out , but there is something to think about , You can forgive but You can never forget , that is asking for a lot if both are thinking long term staying married

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

RanDog025

Hahaha.

Nice fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If it was as good as she thought it was in her dream like awakening, she would have crawled on top of him and rode him until they shared a mutual orgasm. Next, after feeling guilty and Todd reassuring her about no missed phone calls and sending the morning text to her husband, she would have agreed with Todd about "already being guilty, they might as well do it again". They then would have fucked each other's brains out until an hour before checkout time, when they would have to get up, shower, etc prior to leaving for the airport.

The resolution to not do it again is possible and even reasonable.

However, there is no way on Earth that she confessed when arriving home. She would have explained away her behavior as a result of being tired from the stress of the contract negotiation and drinking too much while celebrating the signing of the contract. After a nap and bath to ensure no evidence of her infidelity, she would have (to ease her guilt) attacked her horny husband. After all, he did without during her trip. He would chalk up her aggressiveness as her being as horny as he was due to the separation of their trip.

The poor husband would never know.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't know if I could have reconciled. I don't understand how that can be viewed as a one time 'mistake'. She's a grown woman not a college freshman, an adult knows their limits. How can stripping naked and allowing another man into your body be a mistake.

Dropping your phone in the toilet is a mistake. Dreaming, or fantasizing, about fucking your handsome co-worker and then carrying out that dream is not a mistake.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The hard part if the forget. I couldn't really forgive because I would never forget. I would snap at her and bring it up often and I would never have kids with her and that would be a deal breaker as I would want kids.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written and once she had realized what she had done outside the influence of alcohol, she did everything right. Still ultimately depends on the aggrieved spouse. Each person is different. She was lucky. Sounds like she was more drunk than she gave herself credit for. But then again she didn't use alcohol as the reason. No husband wants to hear that. But the way she relayed going from the kiss to waking up the next morning, aghast, with partial memories, suggests she was quite tanked. Well done. Still as the husband, I would arranged something for Todd.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Once with extreme remorse and immediate truth earns a chance

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

As written, no I could not forgive and give a second chance. If proven she was drugged I would call it rape and not blame her. If she was in his room for a good night drink I would be pissed and angry she put herself in that position but it would be rape. In this case it was just too easy for her to give in to lust. Not his fault, not really Todds fault as he was just as horny as her.

chytownchytown2 months ago

***Thanks for the read.

HighBrowHighBrow27 days ago

She cannot be trusted. It has nothing to with forgiveness. Forgive her and divorce her.

d0br0d0br027 days ago

Wow. Lots of 'anonymous' experts in relationships out there.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

If the partner is immediately honest and truly contrite about what happened, and it never happens again,perhaps it can be forgiven, though not forgotten.

olddave51olddave5125 days ago

I tried to forgive my cheating wife even went to counseling, in the end we divorced. A month later she stopped seeing the guy she cheated with. Through the grapevine I heard she lives like a nun. She has never tried to contact me but again through the grapevine she has wanted to. she still carried my name, go figure, I wished she had changed back to her maiden name. The Husband, David, has more forgiveness than I do.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Interesting story, but only Average. Three stars.

JPB NOT BOB

fredbrownfredbrown24 days ago

If lined up for confession about what we thought about doing, wanted to do, tried to do, actually did do -

Maybe I'm the only rotten pervert that would be neutered with a rusty knife .....

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Unlike some of the "Loving Wives" in other stories she came clean immediately, was truly regretful, remorseful and penitent and in being so bought herself a chance to repair the damage done. If she had been one of those "suck it up" types then she would have deserved a major burning down.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Of course, no one is perfect, so everyone will disappoint in some way at some point. If you can’t get past things, an wallow in totter peoples mistakes (like so many of the LA commentariat, you’ll be miserable, and alone, again, like most if tgeKW commentariat, which is why they have so much time to read and vent on this site.

willyk1212willyk12126 days ago

i might under stand how some people can forgive i could not and did not when it happened to me just the way im wired .. why is a married women out partying empty wine bottle , women use that way to much o i was drunk no chance drunken mistakes are just sober thoughts

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Wonder who the real father was

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...